deanncat

finally had our first fun with MMF

I have been on this board I think for 3years probably and found it very interesting and helpfull but not sure swinging was for are 12years of marriage, the reason swinging came up was because we wanted to spice things up, I didn't know it was possible or couples did that, we had lots of talk good one and bad one about swinging more good ones and even set up a date and guy didnt follow through and I was realived but disappointed too. And this friday I went out with girls and hubby picked me up so there was no drinking and driving and I danced the night away, hubby has always told me I can play without him and just don't want to do that,saturday had time just for me and hubby, got online and went to Swingerlifestyle and said we were available if anyone wanted to meet, was not planned at all, just happend, surprisly I wasn't even that nervous about it, we sit up a meet and the next thing we were head back to are house with me getting excited and hubby gave me a few cute flurtish looks and I was leading both men to the room and the fun was on, a couple of times briefly during the fun I said I should not be liking this two men and both of their penis just for me and all the extra attention, I was enjoying it and I can see hubby was having fun making me squirm, and when other male came first I thought there was going to be awkwardness but only for a second and they both just kept playing with me untill I was in completely satisfied and then played with them again and they had their fun as well completely, great fun and now as I talk about it, I don't know what I was so worried about, it was great sex and look forward to have couple fun and I think it will be fun to see hubby with another women, he say we don't have to but I think it would be fun, it was awesome fun, it was great sex and no regrets, I guess just wanted to share and say thanks for all the helpful advice has given us

I said I should not be liking this two men and both of their penis just for me and all the extra attention

My wife sometimes says "I love this more than I think I care to admit!"

:)

:cheer:

Glad you had such a good time! Bravo! Encore! Encore! :)