I got to thinking today about men and what they do with their hands during a blow job. (I know it's dangerous when I think. :lol: )

Gentlemen, where are your hands when you are being given a blow job?

Are you smoking a cigarette, relaxed with your hands behind your head, feeding yourself strawberries, holding your woman by her mane and guiding her? Something else? Just what are you doing with your hands while being lovingly serviced?

Either stroking her face and hair, or trying to move her around where I can reciprocate at the same time! :D

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

It all depends on the moment I guess. If I'm standing I'll usually be grabbing onto a bedpost or something for support. If I'm laying back, I'll usually have a firn grasp of the sheets or mattress. If I'm kneeling I'll usually be 'guiding' her head. She really likes to have her head held and her mouth fucked, so I'm happy to comply. And if we are laying down I'll play with her clit too.

My husband and I tend to do it with me leaning down over his stomach. Not quite in a 69, though we love that too. So he's usually playing with my clit with his fingers while I am blowing him.

Other than that, he likes to gently stroke my hair while I do it.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

His hands are either griping the bed or stroking my hair. Depending on the postion, playing with my clit.

Assuming it's not a 69 position, I'm doing one of three things...

1) Stroking her hair.

2) Massaging her breasts or playing with her nipples.

3) If I can reach, messaging her clit.

• Like 1

Mrs. Alura needs no guidance. I used to hold her hair out of the way so I could see what she was doing but it's short now so I don't need to do that. I touch her shoulders or breasts depending on the position but usually I just watch her. She's gorgeous with her smile wrapped around my cock and that wonderful twinkle in her eyes.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

What I do with my hands depends on the blow jober not necessarily the blow jobee. My hands could be clinging to the sheets for dear life, screaming religious language at the top of my lungs. Or my hands could be firmly holding her head, teaching her how to deep throat all of me. It really depends on the skill level I'm dealing with.

• Like 1

My baby has LONG hair and I try to hold it out of her way with at least one hand. The other is touching her lightly where ever I can! ;)

My wife just recently told me that she also enjoys having her head held while I forcefully thrust. I guess she had a boyfriend in the past that got her into doing that way, and now it really turns her on. My last g/f hated it when I touched her head during fellatio, she felt it was taking away from what she was doing and making her into an object. Takes all kinds I guess...

• Like 1

I would have to say that the majority of the time, one hand is twisting and holding the wife's hair into a very stylish bun atop her head, and the other hand is gently massaging... back, breasts, butt, clit, wherever its possible to reach.

If I'm standing up, right hand on hip, left hand stroking her hair. If I'm laying on the bed and she's perpendicular to me, left hand on her back, right hand rubbing her clit. If I'm on my back with my legs in the air, and she's kneeling between my legs, both hands grabbing on to whatever I can reach to steady myself.:bj:

Personal favourite:

me flat on my back on the bed, with her curled up on one side of me or the other, with her back towards me. That way I can arch my hand around her gorgeous behind, slip my fingers between her thighs, and caress her clitoris and vagina at will. That way, we both seem to get somewhere pleasant . . . :D

Originally posted by Brit_Pair

Personal favourite:

me flat on my back on the bed, with her curled up on one side of me or the other, with her back towards me.

Okay, I've tried every way I can think of to envision this. If you are flat on your back and she is curled up with her back towards you..... Just how long is your "Hoo Ha"? I mean you must be packing a rope. Does Mrs. Brit just pull it over into postion and go at it?

Inquiring minds wanna know.... ;)

Originally posted by OhioCouple

Okay, I've tried every way I can think of to envision this. If you are flat on your back and she is curled up with her back towards you..... Just how long is your "Hoo Ha"? I mean you must be packing a rope. Does Mrs. Brit just pull it over into postion and go at it?

Inquiring minds wanna know.... ;)

I'm flat on my back, and she's sitting kind of side-saddle, with her legs almost curled underneath her, and her hip pressing against/over mine. Then she just leans forward, et voila! Robert's your father's brother.

Is that any clearer, or do you require drawings/photographs to complete your edification? ;)

As to the question "How long is it?"

Let's just say that if she wanted to charm it, she could always choose to employ a tiktiri.

I'm flat on my back, and she's sitting kind of side-saddle, with her legs almost curled underneath her, and her hip pressing against/over mine. Then she just leans forward, et voila! Robert's your father's brother.

My husband and I use this position too. That's how I get my backrubs usually. lol

Oh and a thank you to all the guys out there that hold our hair when we're giving you a blowjob. I personally appreciate it. And I'm sure the other ladies do too. :kissface:

I'm flat on my back, and she's sitting kind of side-saddle, with her legs almost curled underneath her, and her hip pressing against/over mine..

Now that seems more feasible to me. But I must say, I'm rather disappointed that I can't be first in line to apply for being your press agent. ;)

BTW, we use the same postion too, on occasion. :bj:

Generally speaking---my hands would be out of the way somewhere--like to the sides or behind my head--simply because "I like to watch!" (hehehe). I love looking into the woman's eyes when she is sucking me. I in turn look into the woman's eyes when I am sucking her. I guess I am just as much of a visual person--as I am an oral person!!!

My husband at first has his hands behind his head then he strokes my hair, i love that, him playing with my hair at the right moment can almost make me cum. oh and the fact that i moan when he played with my hair probobly makes it feel better too :bj:

I once freaked out because a guy applied too much pressure to my head while I was going down. It automatically starts a gag reflex...lol. I do not like force, however, nice gentle playing with my hair is good (a real treat because I have short hair....doesn't get played with often) and rubbing my face. I love to roll my eyes up and see how happy he is.facelick

She says: I love it when he touches me while I'm going down on him, but I prefer not to have my head held or directed. I have a terrible gag reflex and if he is moving my head for me and goes to far in I would gag and probably do some upchucking. Touch me wherever you want I say, but don't grab my head and try to fuck my mouth! I like to control my action when I'm giving a blow job. I want to make love to the penis not feel like it is being rammed down my throat..

I just wanted to add that I have been practing the deep throat techniques that I have learned on the board and hubby has loved it. I still can't bring myself to swallow though. But it sure is fun trying!:bj:

roxy... How do you deep throat without gagging? I would like to try it but I have a very sensitive gag reflex. I know hubby would love it if I could....? :confused:

Originally posted by Misty&Todd

roxy... How do you deep throat without gagging? I would like to try it but I have a very sensitive gag reflex. I know hubby would love it if I could....? :confused:[/b]

Somewhere on this board I read something about trying to relax the back of your throat. I can't explain it, I just did it...lol. And I only sort of gagged once. I think that I tried to relax all of me, so that I could concentrate on the throat. LOL. I think that I moved the head into a different position in my mouth than I normally do as well. Ok I'll pay more attention next time and report back! :D:bj:

• Hot! 1

[He says] I know that this is probably going to cause alot of controversy here, but I know from personal experience two things about this. One, having been relaxed with a few drinks helps alot. Two, humming deep in your throat also helps relax the muscles as it goes down. Number two takes a little practice, but it does help, and from what I've heard, creates quite a new sensation also. [she] is gonna make fun of me when she sees this...

(Cathy) Wel now that I have stopped laughing over your post hon I can respond... Humming! When you least expect it you may find me humming the Star Spangled Bannger or Somewhere Over the Rainbow!:lol:

• Like 1

you ask such wonderful though provoking questions....

I usually:

- massage her breasts

- finger fuck her

If we are 69ing too, then massaging breasts, playing with clit, or other rubbing

just considering it all is pleasing

Just what are you doing with your hands while being lovingly serviced?

Gripping the sheets...

Or high five-ing my wife ;)

This post serves two purposes...

This is my first post so I will introduce myself before getting to the topic at hand? (mouth?) :bj: As my name implies I am married to a wonderful woman who is not interested at this time... if she is never interested in the lifestyle, I can still have my fantasy and live vicariously through this wonderful site. :D Thanks :D

As to the question at hand... my wife's reply was that the man should have his hands, "Where ever I tell him to have them!" Who am I to argue?!? :bowing: Especially when getting head! :lol:

My wife enjoys the back massage, clit fingering and other soft caresses that I give her.

I try not to direct her head so much as play with her hair (short hair), she likes that.

As for my condition, usually pure bliss...

What is it about women liking their hair or head, held / pulled / guided/ or otherwise restrained while giving head?? Just curious - as I LOVE it too...

When we are in a 69 position, his hands are usually stroking my breasts.

When I just kneel down before him on either his right or left side his hands are either caressing me down there or else he finger fucks me, which I love most.

When we are standing up, he usually strokes my hair, which is short.

Personally I don’t like my head grabbed, restrained or guided or when a penus is rammed too deep into my mouth. I do appreciate and respect the fact that some women enjoy it though.

Maria.

well as the Giver he generaly has his hands on my back or kneeding my hair when he is on his back but when Im laying down he is generally trying to hold the wall so he doesnt fall over and My hands are kneeding his tight little tushie

I like to rub my fingers on her anal area if not in it.

As Muffy loves to lie between my legs, so that she can make eye contact once in a while, my hands are lovingly stroking her cheeks. On occasion my hands have strayed to her ears, at which time, she quits sucking and says, "Honey, let go of my ears. I KNOW what I'm doing!"

Damn, I love this woman!

My gal has long hair, so when she doesn't put it up in a bun or pull it back, I hold her hair out of the way.  If her hair is back, then I like to get her into position so I can play with her pussy. She doesn't want me to grab her by the ears or back of her head, she is not into choking. When I can play with her pussy while getting head, she will take a breath and call me every name in the book as I lather her up.

I like to let my hands roam around her body and finger her.  Most guys grab the back of her head to either push her down on their dicks or hold her head still so they can thrust it down her throat.  One of my buddies always keeps one hand behind her head forcing her down as he's facefucking her and then another hand he holds around her chin.  I don't know if that's to keep her on his dick or to keep her jaw open so she doesn't bite his dick off lol

On 5/8/2003 at 6:33 PM, OhioCouple said:

where are your hands when you are being given a blow job?

I try to be very sensitive to what a woman wants if she is being kind enough to suck my dick.  Two things are at the front of my mind.  The first is whether she is trying to suck me to completion or is doing it as foreplay and is planning to fuck.  Over 90% of the time we have agreed that it is foreplay, so I hold back and/or pull out so we can have a good regular sex session.  The second thing is if she does want me to cum, does she want me to ejaculate in her mouth.  Among our group all the wives do and they all swallow, so no problem there.

Then the third is where she wants my hands.  It's divided among the women that some want to be finger fucked, some like a finger in her ass, some don't want any play on herself, she's concentrating on me.  For me, I like to play with a woman's breasts while getting a blow job - even a different woman's tits (in which case I can kiss her as well).

Finally, I always ask if a woman wants me to reciprocate, either as foreplay or after we fuck; I like eating pussy, especially to get a woman to orgasm.  I let her know that the offer stands, even if it's later after she has played with others, if she wants to be licked, I'll do it.

So this simple question has a complicated answer, but after all these years, it's my game.

Edited by Numex
  • Like 2

It depends on her position, I like to touch and stroke what is in easy reach, if we are 69 I shove a pillow behind my head to lick her, some women find that distracting.

6 hours ago, J&Wu said:

if we are 69 I shove a pillow behind my head to lick her, some women find that distracting.

I like the mutuality of 69, but your right, for me at least, it's more distracting, harder to breathe, and more difficult to cum with a dick in my mouth.  P-in-v is best for mutual satisfaction. 

• Like 3

On 12/29/2022 at 12:28 AM, J&Wu said:

It depends on her position, I like to touch and stroke what is in easy reach, if we are 69 I shove a pillow behind my head to lick her, some women find that distracting.

That's what I like about 69, eating her pussy so well that she can't concentrate on sucking my cock 

• Like 1

My hands wonder and caress….everywhere I can reach.

My hands, my fingers will softly brush, trace, massage everywhere I can reach. I pay attention to her body language…if she tenses up it is a no go.  Only a very few experiences that I was told not to do this before ever starting, a do and don’t list.

I caress her head, face, neck, below and behind her ears, breasts, nipples…..just constant movement, caressing.  I will cradle her head in my arms, not guiding or pushing.  Literally cradling her head, she is free to do as she wishes, I’m just supporting her head…a sensual embrace.

On 5/13/2023 at 5:42 PM, let's do it again said:

That's what I like about 69, eating her pussy so well that she can't concentrate on sucking my cock 

Got to Love the view too!

16 hours ago, J&Wu said:

Got to Love the view too!

I think the smell and taste is better than the view, I like the smell and taste of a  pussy that hasn't showered all day!

• Like 2

Usually my wife is on the bed on her stomach, legs slightly apart, bum slightly upwards, elbovs on the bed just so the tits are touching the bed. This formes a nice arching of the back and it's just wonderful to slip my cock between her lips. I'm then on my knees infront of her, knees apart and either giving her backrub or just bending backwards and supporting myself on the bed with my hands.

• Like 1