weatenan

our first interracial bash

my wife had always had a fantasy of being with a black man, so without getting into a long story, she found one to her likeing!

We got together a few times and then finally had a 3some with him, he was very polite and not pushy at all with her or i.

needless to say we did it twice in a row that night. (well he did, i am the one and done type)

my wife isnt into the two in the vagina deal, but when it was time for me to ahhumm, she let me just peak in there and go while he never stoped. it was my first time doing such a thing and we both had a great time that night.

i think everyone should branch out as much as possible!

my wife had always had a fantasy of being with a black man, so without getting into a long story, she found one to her likeing!

We got together a few times and then finally had a 3some with him, he was very polite and not pushy at all with her or i.

needless to say we did it twice in a row that night. (well he did, i am the one and done type)

my wife isnt into the two in the vagina deal, but when it was time for me to ahhumm, she let me just peak in there and go while he never stoped. it was my first time doing such a thing and we both had a great time that night.

i think everyone should branch out as much as possible!

Glad you enjoyed it...did your wife always have a thing for us brothers? Or was it just something that just happened?

Color contrast is appealing, and the idea of getting banged by a BBC is hot. It may be one of those things we never do intentionally though. Hubby needs to be totally comfortable with the idea. And I'm totally cool with that.

Thank you for sharing your story though:D

Color contrast is appealing, and the idea of getting banged by a BBC is hot. It may be one of those things we never do intentionally though. Hubby needs to be totally comfortable with the idea. And I'm totally cool with that.

Thank you for sharing your story though:D

"never do intentionally"?

does that mean you wouldn't seek out a black man?

"never do intentionally"?

does that mean you wouldn't seek out a black man?

Ah. What I mean is, we probably won't seek it specifically, but if we meet a nice couple who shows an interest in us, and the gentleman happens to be "BBC," then great!

Ah. What I mean is, we probably won't seek it specifically, but if we meet a nice couple who shows an interest in us, and the gentleman happens to be "BBC," then great!

Oh, I see.

Judging from your previous post...it does seems like something that you're interested in....I say go for it. Life is short you should explore your fantasies.

We have done it with 3 or 4 different guys, maybe 3 or 4 times each....except one guy, he was kind of a regular for awhile...

This sounds like tons of fun. I'm not much of a size queen or anything but I'd love to have a partner watch me get fucked like that, hehehehe...

My first interracial bash? October 1978 thanks to my older sister. I was a college freshman and my older sister let me apartment-sit a couple of times a month when she went to Atlanta for the weekend. Well, I invited Al to “keep me company” one weekend. I later found out that Jeanne came back early and caught a glimpse of Al and I asleep on her bed! Of course Al and I were both naked and it was obvious we’d just made love! When Jeanne and I went out to supper that evening, as we talked about my classes and such, Jeanne asked how long I’d been screwing black guys and if I used any birth control. She asked this as casually as if she’d asked about my accounting class! Jeanne then told me that I should be more careful with the bedroom curtains as she’d seen Al and I “obviously” after sex. She then told me that she was on the Pill and had been at a “Zebra Party” in Atlanta. And, she suggested that I go with her to the next one. You know what? I did! In a way, it was like losing my virginity all over again. Only better! Angie

We do not have a fantasy for any one particular grroup. But over the years have been with and taken dicks or pussies of other ethnic groups wiling to play, fuck and/or get fucked. It is exciting to fuck someone other than your own color or ethnicity.

I find it interesting that "inter-racial" to most people seems to automatically make them think "black-on-white"

A browse through any adult-video store seems to have separate sections for "Latinas" or "Asians" ... but "Interracial" seems to (more-often-than-not) be limited to black-on-white / white-on-black encounters.

(**shrug**) ...just an observation brought on by recent events (Judge in Louisiana denying an interracial couple a marriage license)

I heard about that in the news too. That just makes me sick. That judge was competely out of bounds with his reasoning for denying them. Stuff like this just enrages me! Sorry..... Back on topic now..... :)

When Jeanne and I went to the party, I dressed as she suggested halter-top and jogging shorts. The biggest hurdles I had were being nude in front of other women (it wasn’t like the locker room in P.E.) and having sex in front of other people. Especially my sister! I did try a couple of new things like sucking a guy while another guy was in my vagina and experiencing the “group grope” where we all went into a room with the lights out and bumped around until we found someone to fuck in absolute silence. The difference was that after sex, the participants had to uncouple and separately find a wall to stand against. The lights didn’t come back on until everyone was finished. Of course, except for some physical characteristics, you couldn’t definitely know whom you’d just been with! It was great and I couldn’t wait to go back.

When Jeanne and I went to the party, I dressed as she suggested halter-top and jogging shorts. The biggest hurdles I had were being nude in front of other women (it wasn’t like the locker room in P.E.) and having sex in front of other people. Especially my sister! I did try a couple of new things like sucking a guy while another guy was in my vagina and experiencing the “group grope” where we all went into a room with the lights out and bumped around until we found someone to fuck in absolute silence. The difference was that after sex, the participants had to uncouple and separately find a wall to stand against. The lights didn’t come back on until everyone was finished. Of course, except for some physical characteristics, you couldn’t definitely know whom you’d just been with! It was great and I couldn’t wait to go back.

Weren't you afraid that you might "bump into" your sister in the dark?

Just wondering how long the list is of black women who long to have intercourse with any men with small or even average sized penises? Regardless of race.

Just wondering how long the list is of black women who long to have intercourse with any men with small or even average sized penises? Regardless of race.
I do not believe that any one of us should pretend to answer for an entire category of people. A black woman is a woman like any other woman and will have likes, dislikes, and desires of her own.

~Michael

Yes, I’m sure Jeanne and I “bumped in the dark”. But, at those times girl-girl touching was to be “accidental” and immediately broken-off. The guys were supposed to “seek” above the waist and girls “below”, until we’d all paired-off for intercourse. The intent was an anonymous “mating” with no woman knowing whose sperm she’d received nor any man knowing which woman knowing he’d “fertilized”. (Of course there were some women who went at this without contraception, although most were usually “protected”.) I will say that Jeanne and I became closer knowing that we’d shared our bodies with the same men, giving us a special bond.