copernicus

Our First Time Swinging After 20 Years of Marriage

This happened a few years ago but I would like to share it with rest of the board.

My wife and I had been married for over 20 years and had always been faithful to each other however we found that our sex lives had gotten a bit stale.

My wife is 5'7'' has long blonde hair and a 44 EE bust. She had always had a stronger six drive than me and men were always flirting with her.

Anyway, we had discussed several times about experimenting and finally decided to do something about it.

For our first time, we thought meeting another guy would be the easiest so we put an advert in a local (England) swingers mag and waited for the replies.

After sifting through the various replies that we received, we contacted a guy who was not local to us and invited him to meet us for a drink.

The day finally arrived and boy were we nervous. My wife dressed in a tight pair of leggings and a low cut top, showing off her cleavage and we went to the pub where we had arranged to meet.

After about 15 minutes, the guy turned up, Mike was his name, and he was about 5'9'' and ok looking. We chatted and had a drink and after a while we invited him back to our house for a coffee.

When we got home we were sitting in the lounge, drinking our coffee and making nervous small talk. The atmosphere was very highly charged but I did not think that anything was going to happen.

Just when I thought that Mike was going to leave us without anything having happened, my wife suddenly said "Well shall we give it a try then ?" I looked across to Mike and nodded. The three of us then sat on the sofa with my wife in the middle and Mike began to kiss her whilst I played with her breasts over her top. Whilst still kissing Mike, my wife released both of our cocks from our pants and began to stroke them I could see that Mike had a decent sized cock, about 7 1/2'' and was rock hard, as was I.

My wife then slid to her knees and began to suck Mike so I stood behind her pulled her top off and the removed her bra allowing her large breasts to fall free. Mike reached over and fondled her whilst still having his cock sucked. Not to be left out, I removed my clothes and indicated to my wife that I wanted some cock action. She released Mike's cock and turned to me. Mike stood up and removed the rest of his clothes as well. My wife then lay back on the sofa and Mike pulled down her leggings and pants and then went between her thighs and started to lick her pussy. My wife started moaning and reached for my cock which she started to suck. I looked down at her and asked if she was ok to which she nodded. Mike and I then swapped places and I licked her pussy for a few minutes whilst Mike had his cock sucked some more.

We had been doing this for about ten minutes when my wife said " Well boys who's going to fuck me first ?" Mike needed no further encouragement and after putting a condom on, knelt between my wife's thighs and slid his cock in as far as it would go. My wife let out a moan of pleasure and Mike began to slowly fuck her. I stood and watched them, not quite believing that I was watching another man fuck my wife and feeling incredibly turned on.My wife would stroke my cock slowly whilst being fucked. Mike began to fuck her harder and lifter her legs over his shoulder so as to get deeper. I knelt beside them and sucker her breasts whilst she was being fucked and after a few minutes she gave a loud groan and came, swiftly followed by Mike.

As soon as Mike had finished I took his place and slid my cock into my wife's now very wet pussy. Mike started sucking her tits and soon I could see that his cock was hard again. I fucked for as long as I could but was so turned on, only managed to last about five or six minutes before I pulled out and came all over her stomach.

We all sat back and looked at each other. My wife told me to get a towel to clean up my cum off her so I went to the bathroom. I had only been gone a few minutes but when I came back I saw Mike standing in front of my wife with his cock in her mouth. She was sucking and rubbing it and I stood and watched as with a groan and a thrust of his thighs he came in my wife's mouth.

A short time later after we had all got dressed Mike left but not before we had agreed to see him again.

This was our first time but not our last. We have since that first time with Mike met other single guys and a few couples. If anyone wants to hear more let me know.