schamp

What Makes Semen & Pussy Juice Taste Good?

I heard pineapple makes the taste of men and women better for oral sex. What are other good and bad things to eat or drink or not to ? Does the same apply to both men and womens bodies?

Xaviera Hollander said in The Happy Hooker that smoking makes a man's semen taste bitter. Mrs. Alura agrees.

You could always avoid leaving taste to the rigors of digestion, and simply douse your partner's genitalia with a nice bottle of Moet!

One intimate thing to do is to share the semen through a passionate kiss with each other.

Says Dr. Josie on the above mentioned site....

So just HOW MANY guys will do that??? Huh????

Originally posted by BodyScape02

I will and have before. :)

Mrs Vjk says my eating apples makes my cum taste yummy. I defer to her opinion in this matter.

One intimate thing to do is to share the semen through a passionate kiss with each other.

Quite a few actually....in the throes of passion many men will do just about anything.

Guest xerogirl

I ate a ton of cherries...I'm still sour :lol:

Originally posted by Ashley

Quite a few actually....in the throes of passion many men will do just about anything.

And many men won't.

We've all heard the old folk remedy that pineapple juice will make a man's cum taste sweet.

1) Anybody ever try it? Does it really work?

2) How long does it take to "kick in"? Is it a long-term solution, or does it take effect in a fairly short period of time, like a day or two?

Ive tried 2 days of mainly pineapple and my husband says it was a little noticeable. So if I wanted to eat enough pineapple for a long period of time I assume it would be effective but there got to be a better solution, plus quicker. I prefer not too sweet.

Originally posted by Brit_Pair

Mrs Brit suggested a short-cut:

Candyfloss cock anyone?

Geesh, Mr. Brit....you would make me have to ask.

Just what in the world is a candyfloss cock? Is it twined with flavored dental floss? What??? :confused:

Lori

Originally posted by OhioCouple

Just what in the world is a candyfloss cock? Is it twined with flavored dental floss? What??? :confused:

Lori

Apologies. Another brit'ism crept in there. Candyfloss is how we refer to what those of you on the west side of the Atlantic call 'cotton candy'.

Apologies. Another brit'ism crept in there. Candyfloss is how we refer to what those of you on the west side of the Atlantic call 'cotton candy'.

:lol: Okay are you saying "eating cotton candy will make it sweeter" or are you saying "you wrap it in cotton candy?"

Curious Lori...

Guest Seymore

I read once long ago that fried foods will make a man's cum taste bad...and certain vegetables made it taste good... I can't remember what they were, though...:cool: :p ::P:

Originally posted by Seymore

I read once long ago that fried foods will make a man's cum taste bad

Well, I guess when they say that KFC is finger-licking-good, all they mean are just the fingers, and nothing else!

As you know I lived in the UK for many years and married to a Brit. When I first heard of candyfloss I had no idea what it was.

Candyfloss is what we call cotton candy.

:)

:lol: Okay are you saying "eating cotton candy will make it sweeter" or are you saying "you wrap it in cotton candy?"

Curious Lori...

UK side, if you go to a fairground and want some candyfloss (cotton candy) you can either purchase it ready to go in a bag, or you can go the traditional route and have the vendor swirl a thin wooden stick around the candy floss tub until you have a fresh 'stick full', ready to eat as you walk around.

Hence my original suggestion that to sweeten a man's taste, you might consider having a 'candyfloss cock'.

Hope that's cleared up the ambiguities. ;)

UK side, if you go to a fairground and want some candyfloss (cotton candy) you can either purchase it ready to go in a bag, or you can go the traditional route and have the vendor swirl a thin wooden stick around the candy floss tub until you have a fresh 'stick full', ready to eat as you walk around.

Hence my original suggestion that to sweeten a man's taste, you might consider having a 'candyfloss cock'.

Yeah, but good luck finding a guy willing to stick his cock into the spinning tub. The odds of a "tragic accident" are a little too high for me.

I would hate to become just another carnival-related statistic. ;)

Originally posted by Chris&Amelia

Yeah, but good luck finding a guy willing to stick his cock into the spinning tub. The odds of a "tragic accident" are a little too high for me.

Doggone it! You beat me to it! :rofl:

I don't know: you make a solitary off-hand remark as a joke, and suddenly you're being picked apart for failing to be 100% comprehensible and realistic . . . .

;)

I don't know: you make a solitary off-hand remark as a joke, and suddenly you're being picked apart for failing to be 100% comprehensible and realistic . . . .

;)

Brit_Pair, I hope you didn't take that the wrong way. Honestly that is how it came across to me too, when I read it. I guess maybe I just don't understand how the semen is made to taste like cotton candy. Is it by the male eating it before hand? (the cotton candy that is?)

I took it as twirling his penis around in the cotton candy machine, rather than the stick. Which could be quite fun, if it weren't for the danger of him getting hurt. Mmmmmmm! Yummy! ;)

Brit_Pair, I hope you didn't take that the wrong way. Honestly that is how it came across to me too, when I read it. I guess maybe I just don't understand how the semen is made to taste like cotton candy. Is it by the male eating it before hand? (the cotton candy that is?)

Lori

Lori, rest assured, I didn't take it the wrong way. The reply you quoted was merely an effort on my part to maintain the light banter.

To clear things up, I never meant to infer that the taste of the man's semen would be altered as such. I was *light-heartedly* suggesting - as Chris and Roxy both saw - that an erect penis might make an interesting (and tasty) appendage around which to swirl some cotton candy. Hence the whole consumption process would be far more stimuating to the lady's taste buds, regardless of her partner's recent diet.

That said . . . for those tempted to try this at home, please don't! Not if it entails you having to dip your manhood into a working cotton candy machine. As Chris and Roxy have both rightly pointed out, the potential health risks are formidable. Going through life being called 'Stumpy' would not be fun.

They say a joke that takes three days to explain might as well not be told at all. I should have kept my mouth shut. ;)

I guess maybe I just don't understand how the semen is made to taste like cotton candy. Is it by the male eating it before hand? (the cotton candy that is?)

:rofl:

I just had a mental picture of some guy, at the height of ectasy, shooting cotton candy / candyfloss out of his manhood.

Is this how Spider-Man comes?

(BTW: Lori, you owe me a new keyboard to replace the one I just spit tea all over.)

I just had a mental picture of some guy, at the height of ectasy, shooting cotton candy / candyfloss out of his manhood.

Only after he's been drinking pink daiquiris.

OMGoodness!!! ROFL!!! Wouldn't that be a hoot....I'd pay to see it!

(BTW: Lori, you owe me a new keyboard to replace the one I just spit tea all over.)
While I can empathize, it is a hazzard of the board Chris&Amelia... happens all the time. Since joining this site I've gone through two key boards, one monitor and finally just replaced the old computer. Mine do not like coca~cola at all.

After a while you'll learn who's posts you will open AFTER you have had your sip, blown your nose and gone to the potty......you'll save a lot of money and frustration in the long run. :lol:

Helpful hints from Lori ;)

Hubby and I had also heard about the pinapple juice, and since hubby will DO ANYTHING that might encourage me to "drink up," he decided to give it a try.

The thing is, HE hates pinapples! But my dear sweet husband drank, or rather CHOKED down three glasses of pinapple juice a day for several weeks.

The bad news is that IT DIDN'T seem to change his "taste" at all. I was debating on pretending because I knew how determined and devoted he had been to making this work! But I had to be honest because I couldn't take the thought of seeing him make that discusted face one more time as he drank the pinapple juice!

Needless to say his efforts did not go unnoticed and his DEVOTED wife did in fact "drink up" more often after that!:kissface:

I do this with my Lover.

If some men are disgusted at this idea then how they can accept that their lover do "disgusting things" just to please them... This would be selfish and stupid from them part.

So I don't see any good reason not to kiss my Love after she had given me a blow job even if she still have my sperm full her mouth. Saying "no" to her would be injurious and pretending "you are dirty... go and clean yourself before I accept to kiss You". This is not my feeling about what Love is and about she!

To my peasant way of thinking, there's quite a difference between kissing your partner after she's just given *you* a bj, and after she's done the same for another man. And whether you will do one, both or neither is a matter of taste and comfort for the individual concerned.

To my peasant way of thinking, there's quite a difference between kissing your partner after she's just given *you* a bj, and after she's done the same for another man. And whether you will do one, both or neither is a matter of taste and comfort for the individual concerned.

OK sorry for missunderstanding the post. I feel safe to kiss her after a blow job done on me but I shall never let her do this on another male without a condom... I am cautious about AIDS and I shall do not want her to take any kind of risk just for fun. So in such case I can't answer about this kind of share.

Been there; done that.

I would never ask my wife to do anything I'm not willing to do. Of course, I also like to give her a big wet kiss after going down on her. So far, she's never complained.

As for the taste, mine always seems to taste the same. I would assume that anything that would make urine smell different would affect the taste of semen, so asparagus would be a big no-no.

I took a drug once for a bladder infection that turned my urine and semen bright orange. Needless to say, we refrained from oral sex for the duration of my recovery.

Getting back on subject (not that talk of penis's and cotton candy isn't funny LOL!!) I tried pineapple juice too...didn't work

We were watching Talk Sex with Sue the other night and she showcased a product called Sweet Secretions.

This product (herbal) is supposed to change the flavor and consistency of your semen. I started taking it it about 2 weeks ago and though Marie hasn't tried it yet (I did, curiosity you know..don't worry I'm straight honey).. I will say it does smell different/better (Marie said it smelled like bleach before).

If anyone is interested I'll keep you informed...

Guest DandJ

I have no idea what happened, but the other night at our first swing club, my pussy tasted so sweet! My partner was amazed, and I took a few finger dips and WOW, it was as sweet as candy! Don't know how I did it, but hope I can again!! I loved it!

It didn't have anything to do with cotton candy, did it? ;)

We're not moving onto Candyfloss Clits now, are we? ;)

We're not moving onto Candyfloss Clits now, are we? ;)

A "Candyfloss Clit" would be a lot safer than a "Candyfloss Cock". A woman with good kegel technique could straddle the vat and do an in out "sucking" motion in order to effectively lace the clitoral area. Just another thing you poor fellows can't do... :D

Here's something that may be of interest.... when the weather gets hot, my boyfriend likes to drink fresh-squeezed juices, the type you can get at fruit juice/ smoothie stands. There was one time when he was drinking a lot of carrot/orange juice... and also watermelon/pear juices. He seemed to taste a bit sweeter then, or maybe that was my imagination? :p

A recipe to test

Girls You give to eat Your men during the first week carotts, then the second week Your men would eat spinaches only, then the 3rd week carotts again and the 4th spinaches... and so on for three months.

At the end of this diet you should get a lollipop with stripes orange and green :lol:

More seriously the best way to change the taste still remain to

coat the dick with something sweet such as marmelade, chocolate cream, whiped cream, etc... and then enjoy your meal!

Hugs and kisses

If there's any "candyfloss cock" testing to be done, I don't mind offering my services in a 'supporting' role! ;)