Speed & Trixie

I licked a girl and I liked it....

I just have to tell SOMEone about the amazing time we've been having with "our first couple." We have gotten together twice more since the first AMAZING experience (full-swap). The second time was at their house again, but we all made it to the bed this time... it was fun to be able to reach over and touch each other! At one point, the hubby and I were finished and kind of cuddling while watching Speed and the wife. Then the hubby leaned over and made out with his wife while Speed was doing her doggie-style. It was SO hot!

The wife had said before she's "bi-curious" and doesn't have experience with women. (I'm totally bi, and have almost no experience either LOL) So I figured we'd probably keep it MF/MF and that's fine. She's always been sweet and flirty, and we girls cuddle a lot after we all play, but I didn't want to make too bold of a move and cross her comfort level. But on the third playdate....WOW. We were all on the bed and we all just played and watched and played. I went down on her and the guys watched for a bit, then joined in MFFM-style :facelick: and she returned the favor (which I hadn't expected but LOVED!).

After the fun, we were talking and she giggled and said "We're each other's firsts for everything!" (They were first-time newbies just like us.) This couple is FANTASTIC! They are fun to talk with, we laugh a ton together and all four participate in the conversations, they're devoted to each other, and are totally drama-free and are super fun when we get naked. We got so lucky meeting them when we did, and I'm so glad they are our "firsts" because the whole adventure has been so positive so far.

This couple has been such a blessing to us, and we plan on seeing them more. I'm so glad I've been on the Swingers Board, because you all have shown us the "right" way to swing. Speed and I could have definately made a serious mistake with our first time, and it probably would have damaged me emotionally (at least for awhile). But I've never felt so happy, so content with my life and our relationship as a couple. I'm proud of the decisions we've made so far, and wanted to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to the people of this board for sharing their wisdom and experience with us.

From a very happy lady,

:) Trixie

Woohoo!

Enjoy the glow. :)

I just have to tell SOMEone about the amazing time we've been having with "our first couple."

See, that's one of the benefits of membership on swingersboard: You get to kiss and tell without kissing and telling. ;)

Glad things have gone so well for you two. Finding that special right couple for you at the beginning and really make a huge difference.

I am very happy for you both... as well as the other couple. Sounds like you all had a blast.

I feel fortunate that 90%+ of the couples we have hooked up with at parties have been completely drama free, intelligent and fun to be around.

*HUGS*

YAY!! Glad it went so well!! Plus, it's fun!

Trixie,

A heartfelt YAY! to you and Speed, and to your friends. I hope this feeling lasts and lasts!

. . . This couple has been such a blessing to us, and we plan on seeing them more.
Our "first" couple are still in our lives. So I'll give you my wish that your new relationship endures. I am pleased to that you have shared your story. :applause:

~M

Very nice story and I can see your smile from here! Thanks for sharing it. We too have learned a lot on the SB. So thanks to the people who have shared their wisdom and Julie for setting up this site.

"I'm so glad they are our "firsts" because the whole adventure has been so positive so far."

It helps when everyone is comfortable with each other. Glad you had a such a positive experience!

:thankyou:

Thanks for your kind words -- most of you who've posted are the same people I've really been listening to on these boards ;)

I'm kind of going through a rough spot (with Speed's help of course), and it helps to focus on all the positive things going on in our lives. We still have lots and lots for which to be thankful!

:kissface: Trixie

Trixie

Mrs. CXXC and I COMPLETELY understand where you are coming from. Isnt is GRAND! Dont you feel like the world is just a tiny bit brighter? I too can see the smile upon your face as you wrote your entry!

We are both so very happy for you. Finding two people with whom you mesh with so well is a VERY rare thing. We have ours as well. Unfortunately, they are 1400 miles away!

Keep the discussions going between you and Speed! Never let go of this feeling you have! Trust me, Mrs. CXXC and I are like kids on Christmas eve each time we are with a couple we connect with! And when we are alone together, we are like kids on Christmas day, discovering new things about each other all over again!

BRAVO! Keep us posted. We ALL Love a good story and a "Happy Ending!".

Congrats to both of you! I had to share my first great experience too, gotta love having the Swingers Board to share with!

MrsNC