Amazing

Recent experience at Caliente Resort Tampa

While staying at Caliente Resort in Tampa, which is strictly a clothing optional resort and doesn't allow overt sexual activity in the community areas, I attended a lifestyle affiliate group party that was extreamly risque' in nature.

I attended a theme party in January, as a single male, the naughty school girl party. The party was a lot of fun and there were over 300 nude party goers all over the resort. I met lots of interesting people there from all over the US and found myself in a playful situation by 11pm. While relaxing in the hot tub outside I made friendly conversation with other nude couples. It was a great place to compare and fondle womens breats with consent by them and their husbands. Shortly thereafter, I was asked by one of the couples how long I practiced the lifestyle, and next thing I knew i was invited to their hotel room with another nice couple for some mind blowing action.

Back at the hotel room, I suggested that us 3 men massage the 2 women while facing down on the king sized bed. It was a great way to break the ice and put the ladies at ease. We talked and made cute jokes. After 5 minutes or so, I pointed out "hey look at the mirrored ceiling"! It was at this point that the fun begun to heat up.

The gals both turned over to watch the 5 of us on the ceiling mirror. I guess you could say that I was the "director" since I suggested me and another male put our tongues to good use on the freshly shaved labia majora of these fine examples. It was the best meal I had in 6 months! The 3rd male was likewise getting is cock sucked and balls licked by the women that wasn't his partner.

All 3 of us men had shaved equipment, which made for hours of pleasure. I had all of the neccessary accessories to include condoms (trojan magnums), astroglide lubrication, vibrating cock rings, vibrator, and standard cock rings (the type that make a standard erection 2 times harder!).

One of the men had a performance problem, but was totally cool about us slapping away at the two chicks, switching positions and partners, for the next 2.5 hours. After the sex, we went back to the hot tub for a night cap and underwater fondling of our respective parts. It was a blast.

The next morning I walked the resort to recount the night before and the fresh memories of shaved labia and large mamories. I needed to drink a lot of water to rejuvenate my system. Upon returning to my hotel room, a couple approached me to ask if there were many people hanging out by the pool. For some reason I had a hunch that they wanted to play.

I immediately introduced myself to the male first, and shook his hand. Then I introduced myself to the beautiful latin woman and kissed her hand, she smiled, then I invited the couple into my room. We spoke frankly about her newness to the lifestyle, and I described that it's best to take baby steps then dive in full force - so we did. We massaged her back and then between her legs. It was more than the 3 of us could handle so we went full on MFM for several hours.

What amazed me about the latin women was her sense of rhythm, with two guys riding her at once. This woman was so arousing that I was able to perform 4 times that morning... cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie style with another guy in front, and masturbation/handjob. Unfortunately I had to catch a flight out of Tampa early afternoon that day. Otherwise we could gone for a swim, then fucked for 3 more hours.

The experience was amazing, hence my screen name.

Great story and further proof (if any is needed) about how swinger friendly Caliente is. Although we do not live there we have been members for five years and have met many nice couples over that time. We do play mostly with a few couples who are also members but we have also enjoyed the close company of vacationing couples too. The conversation pool or the hot tub as well as the dance floor are great places to make the initial contact with interesting couples which frequently leads to an invitation to accompany them to their condo or hotel room for some more intimate time together. We are back in Ontario now and are looking forward as always to returning to Caliente in the fall. It is a great place where we can combine our enthusiasm for nudism and swinging in one place.

It is happening more and more these days, lots more fun and more things planned.

Check out our Skinny Dip Sundae, where we suspend the rules and allow the pool to be clothing optional, we did it last Sunday and it was packed and in the end everyone ended up nude anyway.

Need more info hit us up.

JC n Syn

Thanks for all of your comments. Caliente is very swinger friendly, and Im looking forward to my next visit there.

JC and Syn, what kind of special deal can you get for me?

Hah, the folks who ran that party are good friends of mine, unfortunately we're 1200 miles away and had another to attend, otherwise we may have been there. One of these days.

Funny to find this old post and read my prior comment. Since those words were posted, we have moved to Tampa and party at Caliente all the time. 13 out of the past 14 weekends LOL, and we'll be there tomorrow night!