What is the easiest way for you to achieve an orgasm?  

1,073 members have voted

1. 1. What is the easiest way for you to achieve an orgasm?

• Intercourse, missionary style
    • Intercourse, her on top
    • Intercourse, doggy-style
    • Intercourse, other positions
    • Anal sex
    • Oral sex
    • Hand (or finger) job
    • Masturbation
    • Just look at it and it spews!
    • Other

We are a newly married couple in the Triad area of North Carolina. We are new to the lifestyle.

Our question is, what sex act is the easiest was for you to orgasm?

After careful consideration my wife and I chose other. The reason being that there wasn't any ALL THE ABOVE place in the selections. We LOVE it all :lol:

I prefer the second option, intercourse with her on top. That just blows the top of my head off sometimes! :fun:

-B

Since you asked the *easiest* way - I picked masturbation. However, that is not my favorite!

If I had to say favorite - I would say missionary with my hips up on a pillow in order to hit that g-spot with an occasional soft stroke to the clit. Of course oral is really good too...

Maybe I need to check "all of the above" for my favorite then. :D

Well if we are both in a hurry to cum then i'd say doggie style. Most times i am on top which i love, because can cum many times that way. As for him what would be the best way...hmmm...not sure he has a fav.....he would say they are all good.... :lol:

From a woman's point of view, I picked two choices: me on top or doggy style.

Picked those two not really cause they are the "easiest" (any orgasm seems to be easy for me) but because those two positions produce the best orgasms for me!!! Just something about those two positions that always seems to hit my g-spot the best I guess!

Laura

Tough choice. Like standing in front of a buffet table with soooooooo many yummy options... :lol:

For Lee, definately intercourse with her on top. Pleasure for the eyes as well as the...well, you know.

For her, oral sex for sure.

This was a tough one . . . I love them all but to be true to the question the easiest for me is oral. Second would have to be doggie and "other positions" :lol: You know how monkeys can be . . . Mr Spoo just bends me around till we find a good one . . . and oh have we found some good ones :fun::fun::fun:

Mrs Spoomonkey

I would like to see this poll done according to which gender orgasms better related to the position.

I finally read this one to my wife. She said there is not one position listed that she cannot achieve orgasm. Same goes for me....duh, I'm a man. She also said that we are all responsible for our orgasms as a team. One compliments the other.

Cheers.

:facelick: We think oral sex with finger stimulation is a good way. Works for us just fine.

Personally I like all the options. Mostly though I love the missionary position because we can be close to one another...both can see each other orgasm...and I can stimulate her clit as well as hit all the right spots for me.

Again... the easiest for me is doggy style. There is something about my bare nipples rubbing against the bed with every thrust that just sends me over the top-quick.

My favorite is our version of missionary, where I rest my ankles on Mr. indy's shoulders and he holds my neck and shoulders as he thrusts. (you would just have to see it to understand ;) ) That one is probably his easiest.

He is constantly dreaming up new things, so if you ask again next week, I may change my mind :D

My favorite is our version of missionary, where I rest my ankles on Mr. indy's shoulders and he holds my neck and shoulders as he thrusts.(you would just have to see it to understand ;) )

See it or do it :D This is a good one for us too!! :facelick:

Mrs Spoomonkey

Like LuvPuppy, I answered with masturbation as well, since it fits the criteria for "easiest" way.

My former fiance was not into doing lots of different postions, so it was missionary 99% of the time and I never orgasmed that way. He let me try "on top" once and the "spooning position" once, and the latter was the only time I had an orgasm during intercourse.

He never did oral, although loved to receive it from me. However, I had an encounter with guy I'm online friends with last summer, and I received oral from him for the first time in my life. It was incredibly wonderful, and he got me close several times, but I never could quite get there. Mostly due to my not being able to "let go enough" than what he was doing, as he was very skilled.

Hmm.... let's see where do I start? Easiest is by far by myself :lol: But thankfully, to my wife, nowadays that is no longer needed

If I am hanging out by myself and she's already done, we just switch to rear entry and stick a fork in me... :8-0::

It's the Hitachi Magic Wand for me. Take it everywhere we go. Have shared it with friends and then have to wrench it from their sweaty, shaking hands. The jets in the hot tub are pretty damn good, too.

Apart from masturbation I absolutely love vaginal stimulation. Therefore my easiest ways to orgasm are: Missionary position (like for a lot of you I find that my G spot is reached better while in this position), me on top, Doggy style (bent over a desk), and Finger job.

I have also chosen other by which I mean vaginal stimulation with a vibrator or a carrot or a candle. One of my playmates knows this preference of mine and therefore is constantly thinking of new things to surprise me with. The latest was a handle of his electric toothbrush, which was cool. However a carrot is by far my favorite provided I’m well lubricated and so is it. I just love a feeling of something cool in there. In my opinion it’s absolutely mind blowing!

Maria.

:)

Mrs. Van absolutely goes wild over oral stimulation. It's a must!

As for intercourse, a modified doggy-style position - her laying flat on her stomach - seems to be the one that makes her see God in his underwear. (At least it did this afternoon... :) )

Hanes. Let's leave it at that...

Van

It's the Hitachi Magic Wand for me. Take it everywhere we go. Have shared it with friends and then have to wrench it from their sweaty, shaking hands. The jets in the hottub are pretty damn good, too.

Happy to know I'm not alone with my fave type of toy for cumming :)

Any position with Panasonic Easy Reach (f)

Any and all positions (m)

Howling at the moon is the best for me! :fun: He will take it any way he can get it, but loves to watch while I ride him...

Doggy style is definitely our favorite, but whatever we do, I want clitoral stimulation. It's all good!

My favorite is doggy also, and agree clitoral stimulation is a must. I like it deep. ::P: I also think it is erotic to suck all our juices off a man's cock afterwards. :facelick:

I think that this poll should have been done once for men, and another one for the ladies. I'm sure that they would have different results. ;)

Any time you orgasm with another person involved is certainly better than any time you orgasm alone...

The Mrs. here -- for me being on top is best with a lot of grinding for maximum clitoral stimulation. :lol: Now that’s for like a major I can’t breathe, don’t touch that and if you move I’ll kill you orgasm :nono: LOL . I have lots of little ones alone the way in ever position imaginable – and according to the Mr. its pretty obvious because my ummm muscles tighten and I tent to hold on LOL. For hubby to cum its normally a modified doggie position where the woman almost sits on her heels – very hott and major penetration :eek: – yum!

OK now I'm all excited facelick

Mrs Fun

Easiest way --- toys..

Favorite way -- toys plus oral...plus Mr. Okidoll's fingers.

I can orgasm in most positions (provided they are not so ridiculous that I am wondering if I am a human pretzel...lol), but the woman on top gives me the most control and the most intense orgasm.

When you get down to it...in general... it's all good!

~Cat of Bodyscape02

If I don't pay attention and just go with flow, the EASIEST path to the O for me is oral, especially when a woman uses manual stimulation along with her lips and tongue.

With intercourse, for some reason missionary makes me cum the fastest. I tend to last longest with the woman on top facing me, which is my favorite position anyway. (Okay, now a gotta take a break from the computer... :lol: )

fingers on g-spot, tongue on clitoris...WOW!!!!!

No!...that's best.

Easiest...oral. :facelick:

The only way I can cum is either oral or me on top.My husband loves it all though.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that can only cum this way, wish I could cum at the drop of a hat but no-can-do. On top is great because I can achieve multiple orgasms. ::P::D

Eileen loves to be eaten and orgasm's best that way. After being eaten she loves to be fucked.

For me, I love my mate on top. Second for me is a good blow job. For some reason, doggie style is not all that much fun.

Otto & Eileen

For her it's doggy style...hard and fast. But luckily she can cum in any pretty much any position if I work hard enough :cool:

For me, missionary is the strongest orgasm but I usually get off making her cum so it could be in any position...

Happy to know I'm not alone with my fave type of toy for cumming :)

Any position with Panasonic Easy Reach (f)

Any and all positions (m)

That is cute, what kind of toy do you have so that I can buy me one?

Ok, I picked masturbation because the question was the EASIEST way to reach orgasm, not the BEST OR PREFERRED way to reach orgasm . . .

Yeah, I'm grammatically picky like that . . . sue me . . . lol

It's anal for me. It's a little embarrassing cause I feel like a slut but all my husband has to do is breathe on it and I lose it. He can give me multiple orgasms with beads, his finger, his tongue, his penis, a vibrator. Doesn't matter. I don't know what it is. Sometime we have sex for an hour and he never touches my vagina.

He has just given me the green light to introduce anal into our group play. I know it's not for everybody, but one time I'm going to find that one stud who just wants to make me climb the walls as my man does at home. Looking very forward to it.

As I usually prefer sex with guys who have long thick cocks, doggy style is the best for me as in this position the guy can hit my G-Spot. I do prefer missionary style with a pillow under my butt and my legs up in the air on the guy's shoulders for a very deep penetration. I also like to be on top of the guy so I have complete control over the thrusting and the depth of the intercourse. Nowadays I enjoy anal sex very much and can climax a lot from ass fucking alone.

Doggy style is definitely our favorite, but whatever we do, I want clitoral stimulation. It's all good!

i agree with you, i luv to get fucked hard with a vibrator on my clit.... ::P:

Masturbation is definitely the easiest way! (If you want a job done well, do it yourself :p ) But doggy style is the most fun, for sure!