SW_PA_Couple

K-Y Yours+Mine - tried it?

OK, so JoAnn saw this stuff, K-Y yours+mine, on a television advertisement. Then she sees it in the pharmaceutical aisle of the supermarket and buys a box. During our next-week's trip to the supermarket, the cash register spits out a coupon which promises a discount if we buy more. I wonder. At what rate does this computerized coupon-producing system think we are going to be using this stuff? Are we supposed to be drinking it? I though it was supposed to be for smearing on our private parts, in which case the supply should last more than three months (the expiration date on the coupon).

Maybe the computer recognized you as a swinger, and thought maybe you'd be taking it to a couple of those wild swinger parties, thus quickly reducing the supply. :D

Perhaps your computer talked to the store computer! :lol:

My understanding is that it is not selling as well as the makers thought it would. :confused:

We received yours & mine at a secret Santa give exchange during our local club's Christmas party. We've tried it once so far, does a warming thing when put together. We're just not used to lubing both of us, usually just me, (guy half), lol. Astroglide is still my fav though.

VANudistcpl said:
Perhaps your computer talked to the store computer! :lol:

My understanding is that it is not selling as well as the makers thought it would. :confused:

Hmmm. Computers give viruses to each other. Maybe they spread rumors too. :eek:

exploringRM said:
We received yours & mine at a secret Santa give exchange during our local club's Christmas party. We've tried it once so far, does a warming thing when put together. We're just not used to lubing both of us, usually just me, (guy half), lol. Astroglide is still my fav though.

The "warming thing" seems to do more for J than it does for me. Her enjoyment is, of course, good enough for me. I've read the label a couple of times and am not able to determine if it is any kind of help or impediment for oral sex (i.e., does it taste bad).

I'm a little confused about this his and hers thing. What if only one uses the lube, such as if he uses HIS does it not work for her? Just kidding, to me it just seems like a gimmick. Either way I find it funny that the store computer knows you already need more. :lol:

Willing29 said:
I'm a little confused about this his and hers thing. What if only one uses the lube, such as if he uses HIS does it not work for her? Just kidding, to me it just seems like a gimmick. Either way I find it funny that the store computer knows you already need more.

JoAnn reports that the delicate parts onto which she puts the "hers" lube feel "tingly" when it is applied. The "his" lube gave me no particular sensation when first applied. When our fiddly bits slipped into their naturally-intended places, I felt a "cooling" effect, much like what I believe the sensation might be from smearing Mentholatum on my penis. According to the carton for this product, the "sensation" is owing to the fact of the "hers" and "his" mixing, though they don't go so far as to describe it a chemical reaction.

My overall impression is "interesting". JoAnn says she likes it. Gimmickry or not, it is a novel conversation piece. Might become brave enough to "taste". One of the ingredients is honey.

SW_PA_Couple said:
OK, so JoAnn saw this stuff, K-Y yours+mine, on a television advertisement. Then she sees it in the pharmaceutical aisle of the supermarket and buys a box. During our next-week's trip to the supermarket, the cash register spits out a coupon which promises a discount if we buy more. I wonder. At what rate does this computerized coupon-producing system think we are going to be using this stuff? Are we supposed to be drinking it? I though it was supposed to be for smearing on our private parts, in which case the supply should last more than three months (the expiration date on the coupon).

One of the reasons we don't believe in giving out private information to super markets such as our phone number or address in order to get the "club card" discount... somewhere somebody has your purchasing habits in their database. It's conceivable that you will be outed at the deli counter when the computer sees you buying that ring bologna after having purchased KY His and Hers, condoms, and other things that will tie you to the Lifestyle! :eek:

Guest rdy46227
SW_PA_Couple said:
{snip}

One of the ingredients is honey.

Danger! Danger Will Robinson! Feed the little yeasties and watch the bloom!

Danger! Danger Will Robinson! Feed the little yeasties and watch the bloom!

Actually honey is one of those wonder substances.

It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.

We have found out in our experience that his is warming and hers is more like a cooling menthol type effect, i notice the cooling of hers more on my parts (man) than i notice the warming. she notices the warming more. But we love the stuff.

amid said:
One of the reasons we don't believe in giving out private information to super markets such as our phone number or address in order to get the "club card" discount... somewhere somebody has your purchasing habits in their database. It's conceivable that you will be outed at the deli counter when the computer sees you buying that ring bologna after having purchased KY His and Hers, condoms, and other things that will tie you to the Lifestyle! :eek:

Hmm, I would think that swingers are not the only ones buying condoms and KY. If that were a tip off there are a hell of a lot more swingers in my little town than I thought!

SW_PA_Couple said:
One of the ingredients is honey.

Chicup said:
Actually honey is one of those wonder substances.

It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.

Really? My first thought was "sugar" = yeast infection. So many lubes cause me infections it's not funny. I think I'll stick with my wet platinum.

Really? My first thought was "sugar" = yeast infection. So many lubes cause me infections it's not funny. I think I'll stick with my wet platinum.

Yeah, it really is amazing stuff. It is been put on wounds since ancient times for that purpose.

It is why you can leave it out, unrefrigerated. Try that with sugar water and see what happens.

If I were a creationist, I'd be touting honey as a 'too perfect' food to be natural (much like they try to claim the banana is). Of course there IS the issue with angry bees :lol:

My wife had a coupon and CVS pharmacy had it on sale, so she bought some. We haven't used it yet (usually use Astroglide), but some of these comments make it sound interesting. We'll have to try it.

We used this and ended up with my wife getting burned. It wasn't a chemical burn, just the sensation, and it put her out of commission for the night.