John&Michelle

First MFM. wow.

Our road to the first time was long but it was at our on pace.

We have been playing with MFM idea for over a year and last 4 months we have become friends with a guy we met online.

There was always been some threesome innuendo between us when we where exchanging messages but most importantly we became friends. We have meet him and after 2 more months we were at a party with him, the entire night was great and there was something in the air that something will happened. When we got to his place it was great, it started out with us making out and him watching us. After some time he joined us. Michelle was going crazy and could not get enough. :)

We tried several positions and our big wish to try DP. It was a little hard at the start but when we got the hang of it, it was great. And it was DP that she enjoyed the longest, over an hour. :three::three: I could not believe how sexy and horny she was with the two of us. I still get I enjoyed every minute of it, watching her, filing. It was simply unbelievable. :)

We are hoping to repeat the mfm soon.

Some people would say it took us a long time to try it when we both wanted it to happened.

But we think that we where going at our own pace and because we wanted the first time to bee great.

Congratulations!

And anyone who says it took you a long time, really arent the folks you should listen to.. We all move at our own pace and enjoy this lifestyle as WE see fit..

Some get started by going to clubs and jumping right in, others go much slower.. but in either case its at the pace they are comfortable with..

Remember one key factor.. So long as no one is forcing you, rushing you, pushing you, the experience will be better, and less likely to cause regret

:) We encountered our first full MFM also this past summer. It was great in many ways, a little uncomfortable in others since we had just met 1 time before. In a club situation , I think that shyness would go away since everyone knows what you are there for and that you are absolutely ready or you wouldn't be there. Working into it on private meets is sometimes a little more hesitant, but this one went well. The male took the lead which was very helpful. His being very largely endowed made for a few uncomfortable moments since I am "tight" and better suited to average girth males, but the excitement and erotic factor more than made up for it. My husband definitely enjoyed it! Just a word on timing...move at your own pace...although all here are interested in swinging, like clothes, we all have our own styles and some want it all , all the time, some just want occasional flings to spice things up. So enjoy and pick your own pace! Verdie

:welcome3: to the Swingers Board!! What a wonderful first post!! It's always great to hear about positive first experiences. :)

wow... it sounds like you guys had a great time, with a DP for over an hour, that's awesome

I bet she had the best sex ever.

We do enjoy MFM and she loves DP (her favorite) so we know how much you two enjoyed it.

Congrats and welcome to the lifestyle.

One question... Are you going to see him again for some more fun?

One question... Are you going to see him again for some more fun?

Maybe. But not any time soon.

He does not live close to us, so it is a problem.

But we would like to find someone closer, so we would could have some fun over weekend.

John & Michelle,

DP is wonderful position, I like feeling the othr guy cumming inside the othr hole.

GOOD JOB.