ap3s

Our first MFM experience!!

This is our first post while lurking here for a while. We popped our swinging cherry last night. We picked a guy from one of the online sites. The guy was a gentleman. After few exchanges of emails, we set up a face-to-face meeting with all involved at a restaurant. We had a nice conversation during dinner involving swinging as well as non-swinging. I (the husband) checked with the wife about taking it further. She felt comfortable in proceeding.

The other guy was extremely well hung. After breaking the ice, I offered the host to take over the real proceedings. He went in her in missionary position. After a little while she felt uncomfortable with pain and asked the host to stop. I took over for a while from this while the host watched. We switched again. This time I suggested she straddle him in cowgirl position so that she can control the pace and thrust. This seemed to work little better as they went on for little longer. All of a sudden she said she is done and unmounted him. We both talked to her to see if there was any problem and wanted it any other way. She simply said no and said he is too big for her to enjoy and was totally tuned out of the proceeding. We stopped there and talked little bit about swinging and sex. It was all mature and respectful talk. We got dressed and left the hotel.

While driving back, I reassured her about me loving her even more and talked about the proceedings. Neither of us felt weired out, guilty or jealous. I guess our 26 years of marraige and love stood rock solid. She said it was hurting her no matter how she tried to take him. Also there were couple of hygene issues that distracted her at the outset. The guy was oozing precum at the outset and she did not like it. Her first experience did not go as well as we had hoped. She is not sure to try it again. I am fine with it. The host was a real gentleman and very understanding.

Guest screaminggood

Welcome to the Board! I'm sorry that the first experience didn't go as y'all would have liked, but it's great that the man was understanding.

I'm sorry that the encounter didn't go as you had hoped. If your wife does decide she wants to try again, I'd suggest (as a woman) that you and the other man spend more time on foreplay and give her an orgasm, perhaps through oral sex. That will relax the vaginal walls and make it easier for her to enjoy herself.

Also, don't forget that lube is a wonderful, wonderful thing!

• Like 1

Welcome to the Swingers Board :)

For one thing,I applaud your wife for trying, and speaking up to say enough is enough for another. It's a very important thing in MFM play. Supporting her decision, on your part, is well deserving of appreciation also.

Without knowing your future choices I hope you at least know whats possible or not. If its too big, its just to big. There is nothing wrong with that, we aren't all a perfect match.

Had you asked the gentleman about his size before meeting ?

Or, were you both in agreement about something different for this first try ?

Welcome to the boards

We had a similar experience. Some women cannot take a big one, Mrs. Lol has problems with anyone over 8". You have things well under control in your life so jump into the boards, it sounds like you will be good contributers.

Mr. Lol

thats great that on your first time you were with such an understanding person like him, but keep trying the issue & dont give up

Welcome to the Swingers Board :)

Had you asked the gentleman about his size before meeting ?

Or, were you both in agreement about something different for this first try ?

No we did not ask the size. Yes, we were both in agreement. There was no pushing or pressure to play. Although, the meeting was arranged by me (husband), the decision to play or not was left to her. We had good conversation afterwards. We both were fine. She said that she was fine with the foreplay part but did not enjoy the size of the other male when he was going with her.

I'm sorry that the encounter didn't go as you had hoped. If your wife does decide she wants to try again, I'd suggest (as a woman) that you and the other man spend more time on foreplay and give her an orgasm, perhaps through oral sex. That will relax the vaginal walls and make it easier for her to enjoy herself.

Also, don't forget that lube is a wonderful, wonderful thing!

We did use lube. The other man playing with her made a comment of her pussie being tight during the foreplay and oral sex. She was little more comfortable when she rode him as she could control the trust and penetration. However, she could not properly enjoy in this position also. This is when she stopped. I really appreciate her call.

• Like 1

Congrats on your experience!

You both learned something from the experience, and it wasn't really a bad one, just not perfect. You also learned that you felt ok watching your wife with someone else, and that's good.

Good luck with future partners.