ecoupleca

Friends Wife

We have a couple we are friends with who we have never been involved with other than being good friends and sometimes talking about things we like to do. We have been open about being with other couples as they have also but between us we have never crossed the line with them and have kept our friendship platonic. The other night we all decided to go to a club with no onsite activity just a social club. We each meet a couple and decided to get rooms and play with the people we met. We got ajoining rooms and decided that my wife and our friends Hubby would go into the other room with one couple and each would be with one of our new friends and the same with his wife and I. We felt it safe that our wives could be in the other room as we each would watch over our friend. It was an interesting experience as I was so taken by my friends wife that I was really more interested in just watching her go at it (Although I didn't completely ignor the lovely lady I was with by no means). Now I have these fantasys each time I see her. I told her husband about my thoughts and he said the same thing that my wife was incredible and he was loving just watching her. What a great experience. Later that week we all talked about it and decided to keep things as they are. Has anyone had a similar experience and took it to the next level? How did it go?

We have not taken it to the next level "yet" but things are surely moving in the direction. We all have been having a lot of discussion and while I am not sure we will ever get to the 4 some activity, I am just about 100% sure that the other wife and MrsVan will be playing together. We will have to post back on the results if it ever transpires.

With your situation things are a bit different, you have a lifestyle couple that you where friends with is a semi-vanilla way, ours is reversed in that we have basically vanilla friends that have started down the lifestyle path, so not quiet the same situation, but close.

-Van

So by "keeping things as they are", do you mean you will go back to platonic? Or will you continue to play together?

My first wife and I socialized with a friend and husband of my ex. Her husband always had a thing for my ex because of her good looks and she always told filthy stories.  I told my ex that he would fuck her if he got the chance, and my ex asked if I would be willing to fuck his wife if she could get them to swap, I said " yes! "  So my ex asked her if they would be willing to swap and she admitted that her husband wanted to fuck my ex, but she was too embarrassed to fuck me because of her stretch marks on her stomach.  Long story short,  we never did but did build up a lot of sexual tension. 

16 hours ago, let's do it again said:

she admitted that her husband wanted to fuck my ex, but she was too embarrassed to fuck me

The generous thing to have done would have been for you and his wife to have encouraged your spouses to enjoy themselves while you two sat this one out.  It would have been its own reward. 

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 1