threes_company

An exciting weekend without the bf

I got a call on friday afternoon from this 50 yo guy who i hooked up with at a work function sometime ago. He said he needed a date for an event he was attending and was in a bit of a a pickle. I rung the bf and got his approval (bf knows about the guy) then left early so i could get ready. Soon after the bf sent a message saying "tell ur date he can have you for the evening as long as he screws your brains out afterwards and dont let her come home till your done!"

So the evening was going pretty well and when it ended he suggested we go back to his place. I messaged the bf and he said it was fine. I then showed the message that the bf had written earlier. My date read this and laughed his head off!!

We were back at his place and things got pretty intense and i ended up staying over. Let me tell you this guy was fantastic in bed for a guy of his age. He had the energy of a man half his age. We spent pretty much most of saturday in bed and i stayed the next nite as well. We spent pretty much the whole sunday at his place ... he was intent on screwing me in every possible room and position of his house!

I just got back 3 hours ago and my bf wanted to know all the details.

Slight problem though (well maybe not a problem for me!!)... the 50yo has asked me out!!!!!!!! :eek:

50 isn't old! We just have a few miles on us!

But seriously, maybe it is time for you, your 50yo friend, and your BF to go out together and talk.

S

Glad you found someone you can enjoy in the bedroom (and everywhere else)!

Age is just a number; stamina and knowledge of how to please a woman are ageless. ;)

I do have a problem with the 50 yr old asking you out when he knows you have a bf. Standing in during an emergency is one thing, but asking you out when you're already in a committed relationship is another.

I'd be having a serious talk with this man -- with your bf present.

50 isn't old! We just have a few miles on us!

But seriously, maybe it is time for you, your 50yo friend, and your BF to go out together and talk.

S

sorry i didn't mean to imply that he was 'old'! Its just that i'm only 23 so a guy that age to me.. well i consider seem old!

i've been speaking to the guy this morning and he wants to take me and the bf out to dinner to discuss things. I told the bf and he was a bit hesitant at first but he agreed. In no way would i break up with my bf for this guy anyway. I just want to see where things go and have some fun :)

Age is just a number; stamina and knowledge of how to please a woman are ageless. ;)

I cant agree more. To be honest this man is far better in the bedroom than the majority of guys my age that i've been with (and i've been with my fair share)! He actually took the time to please me and make sure that i'd been pleasured. Unlike other men i've been with who have a tendency to do their thing and then finish up and stop once they've climaxed.

I do have a problem with the 50 yr old asking you out when he knows you have a bf. Standing in during an emergency is one thing, but asking you out when you're already in a committed relationship is another.

I'd be having a serious talk with this man -- with your bf present.

Yes, i was like "what the??" when he asked me. Dont get me wrong though, if i were single i would have jumped at the chance!

I think he got the impression that if i slept with him with my bfs knowledge then he might have thought that the bf and i weren't very serious about each other.

He wants to take me and the bf out for dinner so we'll be having a little talk about things. The 50yo has told me he wants to take me on trips overseas which i think my bf might have to get used to!!

Ok, as my son would say, "I'm going to be a geezer Dad for a few minutes."

I'm not an age hound. If a young woman is my oldest daughter's age, or appears to be, I'm not even going to go beyond being friendly and polite. My oldest daughter is 27. But I am also well aware that there are a lot of older men who like their women very young. Some of them, like them WAY too young.

Things to consider here. You hooked up with him some time ago at a work function. Do you mean hooked up as in met him, or messed around with him before your present BF? i.e. had sex with him?

He calls you out of the blue, a blast from the past, and asks you to be his date at a function then invites you to come home with him. Now he is telling you that he wants you to travel overseas with him? Darlin', what do you know about this man? I mean really know about him?

Ok, I will now take my fatherly hat off and leave you to your own destiny. But please, be very careful!

S

Ok, as my son would say, "I'm going to be a geezer Dad for a few minutes."

I'm not an age hound. If a young woman is my oldest daughter's age, or appears to be, I'm not even going to go beyond being friendly and polite. My oldest daughter is 27. But I am also well aware that there are a lot of older men who like their women very young. Some of them, like them WAY too young.

Things to consider here. You hooked up with him some time ago at a work function. Do you mean hooked up as in met him, or messed around with him before your present BF? i.e. had sex with him?

He calls you out of the blue, a blast from the past, and asks you to be his date at a function then invites you to come home with him. Now he is telling you that he wants you to travel overseas with him? Darlin', what do you know about this man? I mean really know about him?

Ok, I will now take my fatherly hat off and leave you to your own destiny. But please, be very careful!

S

When i meant hooked up i meant that i slept with him. I wasnt going out with my current bf at the time when i slept with the other man. It was just a random thing when i frst met him... i hardly knew him for more than 30 minutes and he asked me back to his place which i agreed to.

Well i had a feeling in my mind when i accepted that he would ask me back to his place.. thats why i went!! You're right i really dont know much about this man. All i know is he's kind and caring (from the short time we spent together) and he knows how to please a woman.

You know it may sound crazy but i was speaking to him today and i think i have feelings for him (or maybe its the awsome sex thats screwing with my mind!)... i told my bf about my feelings and assured him that i woludnt leave him. He said he doesnt have a problem sharing me.

An older man who likes younger women and knows how to please them can't be all bad. :)

Mr. Alura

An older man who likes younger women and knows how to please them can't be all bad. :)

Mr. Alura

I'll second that! :D

From my point of view 50 doesn't look old at all.

- CB

The bf and I went to dinner with the older guy last nite and things went ok. The bf was a little hesitant about sitting through a whole dinner with the other guy. The bf and him got along pretty well the whole time talking about business and what they've done for work in the past... the whole time I'm thinking we're meant to be talking about me and how both you men are going to be sharing me!!!!

We were walking back to the car after dinner about to say our goodbyes when the older guy grabbed me and kissed me. We shared a passionate kiss while the bf looked on. We then went back to his place for a drink.

We talked about how we're going to approach things and the older guy mentioned about taking me on a trip and the bf seemed a little hesitant. We talked about the idea of a threesome but the older guy said he needed time to think about it. Things were getting late and the bf and i told him that we had to go. The older guy asked my bf if it was ok if I stayed the nite at his place. The bf raised an eyebrow but said it was fine and left. It took the older guy all of about 2 seconds to hitch my skirt up and pull my underwear around my ankles after my bf had closed the door. He spent the next few hours banging my brains out on his couch. mmmmmmmmmm such good sex !!!!!

The bf and I went to dinner with the older guy last nite and things went ok. The bf was a little hesitant about sitting through a whole dinner with the other guy. The bf and him got along pretty well the whole time talking about business and what they've done for work in the past... the whole time I'm thinking we're meant to be talking about me and how both you men are going to be sharing me!!!!

We were walking back to the car after dinner about to say our goodbyes when the older guy grabbed me and kissed me. We shared a passionate kiss while the bf looked on. We then went back to his place for a drink.

We talked about how we're going to approach things and the older guy mentioned about taking me on a trip and the bf seemed a little hesitant. We talked about the idea of a threesome but the older guy said he needed time to think about it. Things were getting late and the bf and i told him that we had to go. The older guy asked my bf if it was ok if I stayed the nite at his place. The bf raised an eyebrow but said it was fine and left. It took the older guy all of about 2 seconds to hitch my skirt up and pull my underwear around my ankles after my bf had closed the door. He spent the next few hours banging my brains out on his couch. mmmmmmmmmm such good sex !!!!!

Say goodbye to your bf.

Mr. NC here.

First, why do you keep the boyfriend? The older gentleman appears to have everything you want. You dropped boyfriend in a heartbeat to spend the night with this older guy.

Chicup said it best - say goodbye to boyfriend. We have not heard you say one thing positive about the boyfriend other than your promise to "never leave him".

What are you really trying to gain out of this? This doesn't sound like swinging, this sounds more like "permission to cheat." You've already admitted having feelings for him.

And how did the boyfriend react when you get back from your latest escapade? Was he still "fine"?

In 2 separate posts so far, this one, and the one about "To swallow or not to swallow" - you have made reference to the boyfriend having to "get over it". Sounds like it's just time for you to get over the boyfriend and move on. Not hearing any passion in your posts towards this boyfriend.

Mr. NC here.

First, why do you keep the boyfriend? The older gentleman appears to have everything you want. You dropped boyfriend in a heartbeat to spend the night with this older guy.

Chicup said it best - say goodbye to boyfriend. We have not heard you say one thing positive about the boyfriend other than your promise to "never leave him".

What are you really trying to gain out of this? This doesn't sound like swinging, this sounds more like "permission to cheat." You've already admitted having feelings for him.

And how did the boyfriend react when you get back from your latest escapade? Was he still "fine"?

In 2 separate posts so far, this one, and the one about "To swallow or not to swallow" - you have made reference to the boyfriend having to "get over it". Sounds like it's just time for you to get over the boyfriend and move on. Not hearing any passion in your posts towards this boyfriend.

Well here's an update... the bf and I are still very much together thank you very much!

Btw i didnt "drop my bf in a heartbeat" to be with the other guy!! My bf left because he knew the other guy wouldnt agree to a 3som and he wanted me to get some :D

I do realise i made mistake though and i appreciate you people pointing things out. I admit i got involved more than i should and thats not what the scene is about. The bf arranged another 3som between his mate and me so the old guy is a distant memory!

Good to hear that you're moving on to situations that please BOTH of you. If your relationship with your bf is important, you're moving in the right direction.

Good luck on finding pleasure!

Okay, I just have to ask. Is your boyfriend as free to sleep with other women as you are with other men? If not, then it really seems like an unfair relationship because he has to agree to your every sexual whim.

On the other hand, if he is also having sex with other women, then this works for you and have at it.

On 12/22/2008 at 12:16 AM, threes_company said:

When i meant hooked up i meant that i slept with him. I wasnt going out with my current bf at the time when i slept with the other man. It was just a random thing when i frst met him... i hardly knew him for more than 30 minutes and he asked me back to his place which i agreed to.

Well i had a feeling in my mind when i accepted that he would ask me back to his place.. thats why i went!! You're right i really dont know much about this man. All i know is he's kind and caring (from the short time we spent together) and he knows how to please a woman.

You know it may sound crazy but i was speaking to him today and i think i have feelings for him (or maybe its the awsome sex thats screwing with my mind!)... i told my bf about my feelings and assured him that i woludnt leave him. He said he doesnt have a problem sharing me.

If I was your boyfriend and you told me you had feelings for 50-year-old man or any other man, I would walk away from you as fast as I could until you go for it but don’t call me later when you return. This 50-year-old man could be the same age as your father, is enticing you with overseas travel is something that your boyfriend cannot give you at this time because he is younger and not established. And now you’re saying you’re catching feelings for him, I would drop you just out of principle. You wouldn’t have to decide, I would have decided for you. 

On 1/8/2009 at 8:02 AM, threes_company said:

Well here's an update... the bf and I are still very much together thank you very much!

Btw i didnt "drop my bf in a heartbeat" to be with the other guy!! My bf left because he knew the other guy wouldnt agree to a 3som and he wanted me to get some :D

I do realise i made mistake though and i appreciate you people pointing things out. I admit i got involved more than i should and thats not what the scene is about. The bf arranged another 3som between his mate and me so the old guy is a distant memory!

You are a nightmare girlfriend. You are treating your boyfriend like crap. He should run as fast away from you