K&JIntimates

Does no nude photos result in fewer unwanted single males?

Couples Nude Photos & Single Men  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Couples Nude Photos & Single Men

• We have a nude photo as our main photo and am contacted by many SM's
    • We have a nude photo as our main photo and am NOT contacted by many SM's
    • WeI have NO nude photos and am contacted by SM's
    • We have NO nude photos and am not or rarely contacted by SM's

The discussion in another thread got me to thinking if there is a correlation between couples with nudes as their main photo or with fully nude photos and emails from SM's. It is a very small test group in the other thread but it appears that couples with no nude photos get a lot less emails (or none) from single guys.

Anyone else care to weigh in on their observations or opinions?

The discussion in another thread got me to thinking if there is a correlation between couples with nudes as their main photo or with fully nude photos and emails from SM's. It is a very small test group in the other thread but it appears that couples with no nude photos get a lot less emails (or none) from single guys.

My observations:

SLS - We have a free profile, we do not have single men blocked, but do have a disclaimer that we aren't looking for single guys, but wanted to leave the messaging ability open to those SMs we've already met or communicated with. No nude pics. No e-mails from single guys in about 6 months. Then again, we aren't active, and our profile does reflect this, but it would require reading the first two paragraphs.

Swappernet: No nudes, but we were always bombarded w/single guy e-mails, regardless if we stated we weren't looking. We no longer have that account.

Even with singles blocked and no nude photos, we would still get SM's contacting us using a fake couples profile.

Even with singles blocked and no nude photos, we would still get SM's contacting us using a fake couples profile.

Same here.

I think part of this is subjective.... to some even a single email from a single guy is just too much to deal with (these folks should definately block the single guys). To others, one or two is no big deal and is no different than the number of emails you might get from couples that completely don't match your interest (we fall in this category).

with nude photos, the potential SM, get's an idea of what the couple/female looks like. Attraction is a big part of wanting to play...For both couples and SM.

We have some nearly nude photos on our profile...one is in a white bikini bottom, up close, no liner...you get the picture.

Interestingly we have gotten very few emails from single men. Two years in the lifestyle and probably a dozen so far.

As an aside...they've all been very nice and complimentary...but nobody she wants to play with. Yet.

Trace

with nude photos, the potential SM, get's an idea of what the couple/female looks like. Attraction is a big part of wanting to play...For both couples and SM.

Personally I'm going to say the nude photo's play no part for my attraction.

I've never seen a couple that looked bad clothed and looked good nude.

I've very rarely seen a couple that looked good clothed and looked bad nude. At least not enough to change my initial desire to meet with them.

Maybe I just have a good eye for bodies, but as long as you are wearing something that not bulky, I've got a pretty good idea of what you would look like naked.

Personally I'm going to say the nude photo's play no part for my attraction.

I have to disagree with you Chicup. Physical attraction is always a part of life both in and out of the "lifestyle".

Now as for SM contacting us, on one site we do have a nude pic as our main and we get contacted from around the states. We didn't block them because we aren't active on that site. We have blocked them on another site, but the ones that pose as a couple still contact us and we don't use a nude photo as the default pic. So I'm of the opinion that if a SM wants to contact you they will find a way.

Mr VANudist

I have to disagree with you Chicup. Physical attraction is always a part of life both in and out of the "lifestyle".

Mr VANudist

I'm not sure how we got from me saying nude pictures are not necessary to me saying physical attraction isn't part of the lifestyle. Of course it is, and I have never said anything to claim otherwise. What I am saying is that nude photographs on swingers sites are pretty much not needed.

If anything most nude pictures are a turn off not a turn on. Its hard to photograph someone nude. You get shadows, you get skin tone issues from tanned/untanned areas, you get blurs as the camera auto focus can't handle all nooks and crannies (I call this 'fuzzy vagina syndrome).

It takes a professional normally to get a 'good' nude shot, at least a full body nude shot, to look good, even if the subject is attractive.

Odds are if a person looks good with somewhat form fitting clothes on, they will look good naked too. Yes there can be exceptions, but when I'm walking down the street and think 'thats a very attractive women' she is never sadly, nude.

I've never made a play as a single or even a swinger, at someone nude. The closest would have been a girl in bikini I met on a beach way back in my single days, who I happened to end up marrying.

About the only reason for nude photos would be to prove there was no deformity, or penis size, and we all know how well cock shots are received ;)

We do have nudes and we don't get a lot of email from sm's.... We get 1 to 4 a month. Not too much of a bother... we do have the we are not looking for single guys in our profiles.. on different sites...

This happens to us once in a while. They always get reported. I am actually pleasantly surprised by how seldom it happens. Then again, like a typical annoying woman, sometimes I wonder if it means I'm just not that attractive. Then I get over it.::P:

Personally I think if your main picture is nude, it will naturally provoke more of a sexual reaction in most men, especially single men who are not getting enough sex. I'd bet it also (fairly or unfairly) makes you look more "available" and makes the viewer perceive you as receptive.

We have lots of nude pics on our profile and get very few e-mails from single guys, but we also mention that we aren't interested in singles or cheaters in our profile - twice.