threes_company

Finally did it!! - First Threesome

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend had been dwelling over having a threesome for some months and last weekend we finally took the plunge. In our discussion prior to the event she admitted that she couldnt handle seeing me with another woman. I assured her that i wasn't interested in that to much of her surprise. We thought about using a swinger site but decided on picking one of her guy friends who's been wanting to screw her for ages. She said the reason she picked him was because she knew he'd be into that kind of thing. I agreed as it made it easier since it was either that or using a swinger site and having to wade through a bunch of weirdos who we didnt know from a bar of soap.

The night finally came and i was filled with a mixture of excitement and a fear of the unknown. When he arrived we all had a few drinks together to ease the nerves and sat watching tv and chatting for nearly 3 hours. I was seriously thinking it wasnt going to happen as my girl wasnt giving any cues to either of us. Then all of a sudden other guy went to the bathroom and when he walked out with his pants around his knees. I nearly burst out in laughter.. although i knew at the same time the mood had totally changed.

My girl saw what was before her and her jaw nearly hit the floor!!! She got up off the couch went over to him and kissed him and then told us she'd be back in a minute. Me and the other looked at each other thinking where is she going??? within a few seconds she dropped to her knees infront of him and thats how our nite began.

We were all going at it for nearly an hour then the gf got tired so we decided to go to sleep. It was getting a bit late so the other guy asked if he could stay over. Since he was her mate i agreed so he slept on the couch.

Me and the gf went to sleep. A few hours later i woke up and went to put my arm around my gf and realised she wasnt in bed. I quietly ducked my head around the corner and there she was on the couch riding her mate. They looked like they were having fun and i was half asleep so i let them be. When i woke up my gf was lying next to me and i asked her how she slept and she said she didnt get much sleep... to which i replied i noticed.. to which she laughed.

anyway well that was was my first experience and i'm looking forward to more fun in the future.

Thanks for sharing your first experience together. Glad to hear it went so well :)

Wow, see if that happened to me....... I would have considered that cheating. :(

Depends on what your rules are.

My wife and I recently discussed just such a scenario; where we had an MFM, all of us went to sleep, and she decided to have sex with him during the night. Our conclusion was that was fine and if she wanted to do that it would be ok with me.

The difference, at least for us, would be that we discussed it beforehand. Though, you can't imagine all circumstances beforehand, and discuss every possible scenario that will ever come up. My wife and I had a bunch more rules at the beginning than we do now. Experience in swinging taught us that the rules were less important than intent. We have a few inviolable rules (related to birth control) but other rules have fallen by the wayside.

Something about this just doesn't seem right to me.

You guys talked about it, then decided to do it. Great, that's good. But she didn't want to see you with another woman (because of jealousy, i assume), but had no problem bringing in someone who she knew wanted to have sex with her (most likely she wanted the same). Then the night happens and she sneaks out of bed while you're sleeping to have sex with him privately, without you there?

That's a big no-no and a huge red flag to me.

I think that is cheating because she didn't make an attempt to involve you and had him to herself, but doesn't want you to have a female involved.

I hope you guys have areal conversation about that.

But if it's cool with you then more power to you and I am happy it worked.

Perhaps, just perhaps, they had talked about possibilities beforehand, and perhaps, just perhaps, they were cool with everything that happened. I like to think this couple is pleased with their experience:D

I think they are too, but something just doesn't seem right about her sneaking off to fuck the guy while he was asleep.

But it seems like he is ok with it so, to each his own.

Exactly my point too. There's something fishy going on here or the whole story has not been told.

The OP states they couldnt use a swinger site so they....... or should I say...... SHE picks "a guy friend who has wanted to screw her for ages." Then the GF apparantly got TIRED after an hour........ an hour of what? Full on intercourse? Just oral? The OP doesnt say so off they go to bed and only a few hrs later shes "riding HER MATE" without his knowledge???? Poor boyfriend in bed is getting screwed in more than one way.

I just want to add something here, one thing to keep in mind, this couple is from Australia (unless their is another Melbourne somewhere), they have a completely different outlook on sex, swinging ect. ( and I mean this in a good way)Swinging is something that is very common place there and sex is an open subject. Here in this country everyone has to be so discrete and its so taboo.

We have no way to know every detail of their encounter. What their rules were if any. You cant expect someone to write a novel about their first experience and provide every detail. The fact is it's their experience and if it happend that way, and all parties are ok with it then that is great! Just because your rules differ and its a red flag to you doesnt mean that it's a red flag to them. It could mean that they have a great deal of trust in their relationship.....

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing, glad your first time was great !!!!

This thread is over 2 years old....