Swingtown

Our First Experience:

My wife and I have been married about 11 years and have talked about swinging and being sexually adventurous with others for some time now. We had a female friend as a visitor last month and things got hot between her and my wife. I was a bit nervous and opted to watch. However, our first real experience was wonderful.

Last Friday my wife and I visited this young lady's house. A fourth person was also there, a male friend. The hostess was wonderful. She cooked a fantastic dinner and treated us all like royalty. We also had plenty of wine.

After dinner we sat around the table and had some chit chat. I walked into the kitchen to rinse my glass and hour lovely hostess (a gorgeous bombshell friend of my wife with lovely brown hair and blue eyes) and I had a brief encounter with lots of kissing and touching. After dinner we walked down into her living room and there we began to make out and undress. My wife and the male friend hit it off right away. They were naked and my wife was giving him oral sex within minutes. She's always wanted to have sex with him and he had been part of many of our fantasies. Our lovely hostess was kissing, licking, nibbling, all over my chest. My cock was dying to be set free and she then undressed me and began giving me a hand job. Then she stepped up like she was going to straddle me but put her breasts in my face and I began rubbing her pussy. My wife was on all fours on the floor with our friend fucking her from behind. While I was lost with our hostess's tits my wife began sucking me while our male friend was pounding into her from behind. Our hostess then took me and straddled me. It was wonderful. I had never had another woman. She was fantastic. It felt like a dream. Then we were on the floor in missionary position and doggy style next to my wife and our male friend. We took a couple breaks and went back at it again.

One of the best parts of the evening was when our male friend stepped outside for a cigarette. My wife and our hostess had a lovely lesbian lovemaking experience and I couldn't resist. I came up behind our female friend and began kissing her neck, rubbing her back and breasts. It was HOT. Our male friend walked in and sat down to watch. My wife had brought her vibrator and was playing with our hostess. The two of them were beautiful in both sight and sound. Soon our male friend was back in the game. My wife was sitting on the couch and he positioned himself above her and began fucking her mouth. Our female friend was eating her out and I was thrusting myself into her from behind. I had one of the most powerful orgasms I've had in my life with her. I then backed up and positioned my head below her and ate her out as she ate my wife out. It was wonderful and she responded like a goddess. After our session we sat around and talked and drank some more wine. Our male friend had to leave because he had other obligations that evening.

Then it was just my wife and our hostess. Our hostess actually went through the trouble of not only cooking but changed clothes several times to show off her lingerie. It was awesome. We sat and talked and decided to watch a movie. Soon my wife was starting to breath heavy because she fell asleep. Our hostess then clickity-clacked her finger nails on the table to get my attention and smiled. I walked toward her and then right past her. She asked where I was going and I told her to get more wine. On my way back I walked up right next to her and she began sucking me while my wife slept on the couch. She then asked if I wanted it there or in another room. I wanted her to myself so we went into her den. There we made love on the floor with passion I hadn't experienced. It was wonderful. She was a magical creature and she left me spell bound. I made love to her for about an hour and then she came. After I was satisfied we lay on the floor and talked. It was wonderful. My wife heard us and walked in. She laid down next to us and I caressed the hair of our hostess with my wife on the other arm. Before I knew it our hostess fell asleep and then I dozed off. My wife got up to get a blanket to cover us up and that's when we both woke up. Our hostess then opened the hide-a-bed couch in the den and my wife and I slept there through the night. Our hostess retired to her bedroom.

It was perhaps one of the most wonderful evenings of our lives.

Ok, my wife and I really enjoyed our first all out swingers evening. We were very surprised. We've felt almost no guilt or jealousy. It's strange. We feel really happy and excited again. Even our own private lovemaking has been very enjoyable. And our fantasy life is, "HOT".

Well, my wife and I were talking about what we might want to try next and she brought up a fantasy that we've had about me sharing her with another man. So we arranged an evening with the gentleman from the all night experience mentioned above. It was a very good experience.

We had some beer and played some darts for about an hour just talking and getting to now each other better. He was in the Navy and I was in the Army so we hit it off with a lot of different military stories. At one point we walked up stairs to his living room. My wife gave me the signal that she was ready with a long passionate kiss. I kissed her and began to caress her with my hands. He sat back on the couch and I kissed and undressed my wife. Then I sat her down next to him on the couch and I began to take my clothes off. As I was undressing she began undressing him. By the time I was undressed she on her knees next to him on the couch sucking his cock. I took her by the hips and positioned her with her knees on the floor in front of him and then I entered her from behind. It was amazing. We stood up at one point and he and I put our cocks her mouth at the same time. I thought I'd have mixed emotions but it was very erotic feeling my wife's wet mouth and tongue in addition to the hard velvet of another cock sliding under my own. I then backed out (because I close). He laid on his back on the floor and my wife straddled him. I watched for a couple minutes and then remembered one of my wife's fantasies. I got some lotion and got on my knees behind her. With one knee between his legs I pressed my way slowly into my wife's ass. At first it was awkward but when we got our rhythm it was wonderful. I could feel the thrusting cock in my wife's pussy and the warm tightness of her anus. Oh, it was great! Suddenly our friend began to thrust and buck wildly and then he began to cum in my wife's pussy. As he grew soft my wife moved from over top of him. I backed out and took my condom off and began to do her doggy style in the floor next to him. When I had to cum I pulled out and came all over my wife's ass. We then sat back on the couch together, opened some more beer, talked, and a had a few laughs.

My wife was telling me how great she felt with double penetration and I began to get hard again. I put her hand on my cock and she began stroking me. He began to get hard again. I put my wife on her knees in front of me this time and he entered her from behind. I then pulled her head down and pressed my cock into her mouth. He backed out, got on his back, put his head between her legs and began eating her out. As she moaned with his licking and tonguing I just fucked my wife's mouth with abandon. I began to cum and my wife swallowed every last drop. Then my wife and our friend fucked missionary in his living room floor until they were satisfied. We all then moved to his bedroom and laid down together in his bed and slept for a few hours. At one point they began to play but I was still asleep. She asked if I would mind and I told her no, and with that they both went back into his living room to play together. I slept a little more then woke up and listened to them. It was erotic hearing my wife fucking another man out in the living room. I couldn't help it, I had to jerk off as I listened. After maybe a total of 35 to 40 minutes they stopped and came back to the bedroom where I was back under the covers. They both had awkward smiles, I just reached out to my wife, took her by the hands, pulled her down, told her I loved her, and gave her a passionate kiss. We all talked and joked around for a little bit. Apparently he didn't cum when they were in the living room and he was still pretty hard. I started making out with my wife and then I mounted her missionary style. I pulled her down so that her head was in the middle of the bed...next to his hard penis. Like a natural she instinctively turned her head and began giving him a blow job as I made loved to her missionary stile. We did this for about 20 minutes and then he said, "I'm going to cum." My wife just assured him it was OK with two affirming moans. With that he tensed up and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. I leaned in close and could see and hear her swallowing his cum. He then withdrew from her mouth and began nibbling on her nipples. I continued to make love to my wife in the missionary position until she came. It seemed like it was easier for her to cum with me because I'm more familiar with what she needs. I loved watching her buck and scream with my cock in her and another man nibbling and licking her nipples. I was getting close so I turned her around and entered her pussy from behind (doggy style is my favorite position). I pounded into her until I had to cum, I then pulled out and squirted my semen up her back, my first shot landing between her shoulder blades. She laughed because I normally don't get that kind of distance unless I'm REALLY excited. We all talked for a little while and by this time it was daylight.

We all got up and took turns taking showers and cleaning up. He showed me around his property and we talked about his neighborhood. At that point it was time to go so we all said our goodbyes. My wife and I went out to breakfast and had a beautiful morning. She was glowing. Probably like I was after our last experience written about in the first post. lol

That was about a week ago now and we're both itching for another evening with both of our friends. We'll see what happens in the next couple weeks.

I don't know if this kind of thing will be something we do forever, but right now we're having a blast.

Well, we've since had several sessions with our female friend. But she's now got a thing for this guy she works with and her indicators were indicating that she was feeling stressed with our swinging relationship. So I wrote her a Dear Jane letter last Thursday explaining that I didn't want anything to get in the way of her and her budding relationship with this other young man. I explained to her that only one dimension of our friendship was changing and that I still count her as a friend. This weekend was the first in about a month and a half that she wasn't with us. It was so strange not having her around. I'm a bit bummed.

I think we might need a new playmate. Anyone in Dayton Ohio?

Sorry your lost your playmate, but you never know...maybe her new man will be into swinging too, or she'll suggest it to him. Keep hope :)

Sorry, not in Dayton...~3 hours away.

Okay, I've had a little to drink tonight. But I have to admit, I'm missing our friend. Darn, I wish we had her back. She was something.

This will sound silly, but she's my wife's best friend. I wouldn't know how to go about finding a new playmate for us.

You just have to go through what the rest of us do to find potential playmates. Local clubs or swing websites. Not always easy, and you have to weed through a lot to find one you like, but it does work!

Good luck in your searches!

Well, the wife and I have been talking and we're thinking about visiting a club near us next weekend. Hopefully we can find a few more playmates. If we go I'll keep you guys informed.

Awesome! Have fun:) Valentine's Day is sure to have a good turnout wherever you go!

Well, me and my wife actually had a nice romantic time, just the two of us. I took her to a movie and then we painted the town red. We'll probably end up trying a club within the next couple weeks. We'll keep ya posted. Hope we find a nice couple to be friends with.