Remember the Redford movie, Indecent Proposal?

Well, how many of you couples would have taken him up on it had it been you?

And, say you're at a meet and greet and a couple or man approached you. Now, they/he weren't what you normally have chemistry with, but also they didn't really turn you off either.

You talk a while but have to courteously say no.

He/they take the rejection in stride but hand you a business card and simply say that if you ever change your mind to contact them.

The next day you look and on the back is an generous offer to you for helping the man/couple fullfill a fantasy with your participation.

What would be your reaction?

We have a strict same room/together rule...but I imagine that if Mrs. Ekies wanted to I'd be up for having her fulfill the fantasy.

We seem to smash our rules almost as fast as we come up with'em.

Sex is not cheating. Cheating is cheating and very hard to get past. So the answer on this end would be, if we discussed it and it was worth it, we could see it happening. Guess it would involve the only "honest" business known to humanity.

We do not like the movie !!!!!!!!!!

Terri said the first time we same the movie she would have done Redford and it would not require a $1,000,000. Told me she would jump at the cahnce but would not turn down the money ether if offered.

You guys missed the meaning of the movie. :nono:Robert Redford was not a swinger he was an ill manner conquerer.

Didn't miss the movie, and yeah he was a dick but. As Chicup said this is 2008. I'd trust Mrs. Lol to go have a good time, come back and have the guy paying us residuals for the next couple of years. Just sayin.

Mr. Omg

My wife and I were together when that movie was released, and our reaction was WTF. They made a deal, and then the husband gets all freaked out. Get over it and enjoy the money.

Would we say yes, for $1,000,000. You bet. When I think of all the things we've done over the years, some we wish we'd forget, well getting paid for it wouldn't be so bad.

I've had this discussion with others and invariably someone says thats just prostitution and therefore bad. We just don't see it that way.

Would be hard to explain our new found wealth to our vanilla friends, but we'd take the chance.

S

You guys missed the meaning of the movie. :nono:Robert Redford was not a swinger he was an ill manner conquerer.

Good for him, but we could really use the money.

Yea sure it makes my wife a whore, but a million dollars a night whore ::P:

We wouldn't have any problem with that! If she wanted to do it, then more power to her. It is just sex, NO BIGGIE!

I think I posted the same question on here a few years ago.

And, our answer remains the same. We'd do it in a heartbeat. Then retire, or at least cut our work week way back.

I think we'd both be humming the line "Here's your one chance Fancy, don't let me down"

Chicup, you're spot on.

I'd have said no in 1993.

In 2008, hell ya.

Zactly what I was going to say.

Good for him, but we could really use the money.

Yea sure it makes my wife a whore, but a million dollars a night whore ::P:

Isn't there a Chicp, er, Churchill quote in there somewhere? "Madam, I believe we have already established [what kind of woman you are]. Now we are just haggling over the price." :lol:

Negotiate.

Thats what I'm talking about :D

If it were the real Robert Redford :rolleyes:.... He pays for dinner, we could pay for the room :cool:

Just another man offering the cash... Well, we are thinking a discount if I could be there. Hey, I like being there. Come on, its all about communication :hahaha:

Old joke:

He says: Would you screw me for a million bucks?

She: Oh, YES

He: For $5

She: Of course not! What do you think I am?

He: We already know that. Now we're just negotiating the price.

When Mr. Sweet and I first saw that movie, I thought "I'd do Robert Redford for free!" What I said was, "If some strange guy just came up and offered us a million bucks for me to spend an evening with him . . . I just don't think I could do it."

NOW . . . Absofrigginlutely I would!

=)

Hell yes, and if I used the money to buy Mr. GT a Staggerwing Beach with the money, he wouldn't even mind if I did it without asking first.:lol:

I wanna ride! One of the sexiest most beautiful planes ever. And Teresa could spend the damn week with him for that kind of money and Mr. Good Times could ride MY Staggerwing.

Ted

Like everyone else (it was a thought provoking movie) Ive discussed this a ton over the years.

I think the basic premise is just too easy. It gets more interesting when you take it deeper; closer to the point of the movie as Cafe mentioned.

Anyone who needs money of course jumps at $1M, but Redford wasnt some idiot who was looking to get taken as a sucker. His goal was *fully* conquest.

So a tougher question is if you think your relationship could/should be put to that test. If you immediately are for sale for $1M, then what happens when you are on that private yacht, which you got to by way of a G500, with a man who is more handsome, more charming and has more means than anything you've ever experienced. And a guy who has engineered the entire scenario JUST to woo you away.

Now I know the answer for most folks here will of course be that none of that would matter. But think about it more deeply. Its a situation most people have never been in. Money and the promise of an effortless lifestyle is enormously tempting. Tempting enough to make you do things you know you shouldnt. I think its easy to say "of course I could just take the money and go back to who I love!", but real life is rarely that easy. I know people who have essentially done this very thing. Left the "right" guy for the "wrong" guy, but the wrong guy could give them the lifestyle they wanted. Shit... I have relatives who have done this (and a lot worse) just for money.

I dont think this question is really as easy as "quick great sex with a handsome guy and then me and hubby pay the bills". Like Cafe said... The guy isnt a swinger. He had designs on taking what he wanted, and the first step is getting her on that boat. The more you need the money, the harder it would be to walk away. Go back to struggling along with the guy you love? Or live a life of private jets, private yachts, unlimited means, red carpets, 5 star hotels and restaurants... Many of the couples here I think would honestly do the former, but for MANY people this is a very dangerous test and most would end up going with the latter. No matter how many of us claim to not be "materialistic" the reality is a life of total leisure with NO worries will always be a powerful temptation.

The other thing is that I think the scenario makes it too easy on the ladies. LOL! $1M for Robert Redford? As most women here have said "Id do that for free!" There are STRAIGHT MEN that would do it. So forget getting paid to fuck one of Hollywoods legendary leading men on a yacht.

How about $1M for someone not even remotely attractive in a location not even remotely exotic?

Wrinkles like these make the scenario a lot more interesting, I think...

Years ago when I was in the military we had a running joke of who would WE pick to fuck you, you said how much, during the halftime of the Super Bowl on the 50 yard line of the game.

Now that is an Indecent Proposal!!!

Like everyone else (it was a thought provoking movie) Ive discussed this a ton over the years.

I think the basic premise is just too easy. It gets more interesting when you take it deeper; closer to the point of the movie as Cafe mentioned.

Anyone who needs money of course jumps at $1M, but Redford wasnt some idiot who was looking to get taken as a sucker. His goal was *fully* conquest.

So a tougher question is if you think your relationship could/should be put to that test. If you immediately are for sale for $1M, then what happens when you are on that private yacht, which you got to by way of a G500, with a man who is more handsome, more charming and has more means than anything you've ever experienced. And a guy who has engineered the entire scenario JUST to woo you away.

Now I know the answer for most folks here will of course be that none of that would matter. But think about it more deeply. Its a situation most people have never been in. Money and the promise of an effortless lifestyle is enormously tempting. Tempting enough to make you do things you know you shouldnt. I think its easy to say "of course I could just take the money and go back to who I love!", but real life is rarely that easy. I know people who have essentially done this very thing. Left the "right" guy for the "wrong" guy, but the wrong guy could give them the lifestyle they wanted. Shit... I have relatives who have done this (and a lot worse) just for money.

I dont think this question is really as easy as "quick great sex with a handsome guy and then me and hubby pay the bills". Like Cafe said... The guy isnt a swinger. He had designs on taking what he wanted, and the first step is getting her on that boat. The more you need the money, the harder it would be to walk away. Go back to struggling along with the guy you love? Or live a life of private jets, private yachts, unlimited means, red carpets, 5 star hotels and restaurants... Many of the couples here I think would honestly do the former, but for MANY people this is a very dangerous test and most would end up going with the latter. No matter how many of us claim to not be "materialistic" the reality is a life of total leisure with NO worries will always be a powerful temptation.

The other thing is that I think the scenario makes it too easy on the ladies. LOL! $1M for Robert Redford? As most women here have said "Id do that for free!" There are STRAIGHT MEN that would do it. So forget getting paid to fuck one of Hollywoods legendary leading men on a yacht.

How about $1M for someone not even remotely attractive in a location not even remotely exotic?

You make an interesting point. But assuming the scenario was just the temptation to leave my honey for an unattractive guy with more money . . . there's still no question. I know I could walk away, because there's nothing material anyone could offer me that would remotely tempt me to leave Mr. Sweet. Period.

And my counterpoint: If they guy was unattractive to me physically, and had intentions of wooing me away from my honey, then I'd be having a really hard time mustering up the desire to have sex with him anyway.

=)

You make an interesting point. But assuming the scenario was just the temptation to leave my honey for an unattractive guy with more money . . . there's still no question. I know I could walk away, because there's nothing material anyone could offer me that would remotely tempt me to leave Mr. Sweet. Period.

And my counterpoint: If they guy was unattractive to me physically, and had intentions of wooing me away from my honey, then I'd be having a really hard time mustering up the desire to have sex with him anyway.

=)

Oh! I keep them as two separate things... One being if instead of Robert Redford, it was *insert unattractive guy here*... Would the $1M still seem worth it?

The other being assume it IS Robert Redford... BUT, he isnt in fire and forget mode, he's in FULL ON ASSAULT mode... LOL... how hard would it be to really walk away if the "indecent proposal" became "marriage proposal"? Because thats really what the compelling part of the movie was.

Mrs. Mix has always said "could I go with him, marry him, and then divorce him for half and come back?" To which I counter "pre-nup" Then she's kind of stumped. LOL! Luckily, truly wealthy tycoons tend to not materialize out of the blue intent on stealing away the wives of the less well off, so it all stays theory ;)

Oh! I keep them as two separate things... One being if instead of Robert Redford, it was *insert unattractive guy here*... Would the $1M still seem worth it?

The other being assume it IS Robert Redford... BUT, he isnt in fire and forget mode, he's in FULL ON ASSAULT mode... LOL... how hard would it be to really walk away if the "indecent proposal" became "marriage proposal"? Because thats really what the compelling part of the movie was.

Mrs. Mix has always said "could I go with him, marry him, and then divorce him for half and come back?" To which I counter "pre-nup" Then she's kind of stumped. LOL! Luckily, truly wealthy tycoons tend to not materialize out of the blue intent on stealing away the wives of the less well off, so it all stays theory ;)

Still and all . . . Mary Wells said it best:

No handsome face,

Could ever take the place,

Of my guy,

(My guy)

He may not be a movie star,

But when it comes to being happy,

We are,

There's not a man today,

Who can take me away,

From my guy.

=)

I wanna ride! One of the sexiest most beautiful planes ever. And Teresa could spend the damn week with him for that kind of money and Mr. Good Times could ride MY Staggerwing.

Ted

I wonder what we could get if Teresa and I tag teamed him.:rolleyes: Matching Stagger Wings, G models even.

Still and all . . . Mary Wells said it best:

=)

Awwwww.... The TNA was always obvious, but now I get the "Sweet" :)

Awwwww.... The TNA was always obvious, but now I get the "Sweet" :)

Awww. Thanks. :o

=)

I wonder what we could get if Teresa and I tag teamed him.:rolleyes: Matching Stagger Wings, G models even.

Now wait just a minute...if we're working for the money why the hell are we buying them some ole airplane? If they get a whatever it is then by George, there had better be a Viper in there some where for me :lol:

Teresa

A million is still a million and for that, I do believe I could fuck a man I was not attracted to.

As to him "being in full on assault mode" ...I suppose that would be a test of my character...I have a pretty strong character so I believe I'd pass that test.

As to a life of total ease...I don't believe that there is any such a thing...no matter how much money you have there are always problems. Yes, money makes some of them easier but, you've still got problems of one sort or another.

I'm fairly simple in my taste...and virtually have everything my heart desires now (minus the Viper :D ,which the million would get for me)...so, the supposed life of total ease...sounds kind of boring.

Teresa

To all of you, that have boldly said, you would take the money, my question is, have you ever did it for money. Bet you will not answer that question, honestly !!!!!!!!!!!!

FOX N HOUND

To all of you, that have boldly said, you would take the money, my question is, have you ever did it for money. Bet you will not answer that question, honestly !!!!!!!!!!!!

FOX N HOUND

No...if you're talking about someone handing me money and then me having sex with them.

Now...if you're talking about for my keep...well, that's a bit harder to define. One could say that all women are whores. If the man takes care of you...is he not paying for the right to have sex with you? If that's the case Ted's been taking care of me for years so...I suppose you could say I've done it for money :rolleyes: But it was the funniest damn job I've ever had :D.

Teresa

FOX N HOUND

Have I ever done it for money ?

No, but I'd like to ::P:

Why? Because you're assuming that every one of us has at some time exchanged sex for money? Isn't that a pretty broad assumption to make?

Honestly, no. You lose your bet.

To the female half of TNT:

Thank you for a very honest statement to my post, you have good grasp on things. Your mate is a lucky person.

I am really just saying that it is easy to say you would do it for a million U.S. dollars but when it comes right down to it, well now, that is different.

This site is not about being politically correct, it is about honesty.

The Hound

A million is still a million and for that, I do believe I could fuck a man I was not attracted to.

As to him "being in full on assault mode" ...I suppose that would be a test of my character...I have a pretty strong character so I believe I'd pass that test.

As to a life of total ease...I don't believe that there is any such a thing...no matter how much money you have there are always problems. Yes, money makes some of them easier but, you've still got problems of one sort or another.

I'm fairly simple in my taste...and virtually have everything my heart desires now (minus the Viper :D ,which the million would get for me)...so, the supposed life of total ease...sounds kind of boring.

Teresa

This is an awesome, honest, answer. It *is* a character test and I believe that you, and probably nearly all of the ladies on this forum, would pass it. I do think that most people are not up to a character test like this though.

Get the Viper! They're not that bad used. I've been fortunate enough to have owned a lot of vehicles "around" the Viper (911, NSX, Corvette) but never went for the snake for some reason (thats all over now with the kid)

The hardest part of cars like that is taking the initial plunge. When I had the Corvette, my insurance on it in BROOKLYN was LOWER than my truck! LOL!

I like Hounds question too. I think that's a good one also. It IS easy to answer when its an extreme fantasy scenario, but the reality IS a lot more uncomfortable.

What I've heard from friends in the past after I've said "OH! so you would have sex for money!" is, "NO! I would have "no strings" sex with ROBERT REDFORD for $1M!" which of course is far from the point. Thats why I decided to come up with more interesting questions :hahaha:

Personally, I take care of Mrs. Mix, but I think of it as more out of love than out of "free sex" :blush: