BradAndJanet

Swinging Frequency Satisfaction?

Do you get to swing as often as you would like?  

386 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get to swing as often as you would like?

• Less than desired
    • About right
    • More than desired
    • Don't know

MIbbwcpl had this to say in another thread...

Originally posted by MIbbwcpl

...Definitely not as often as we'd like. ...

Is your swinging as often as you would like? Less? More?

Do you have a difference in opinion with your partner on this, and if so, how do you address it?

We definitely don't swing as often as we would like to. We used to be troubled by that, but at the same time we look forward to the time when we will be able to pursue it more. As far as meeting people. We chat with so many, but have only met a few. We have also met a few at clubs. I do find it difficult sometimes to find a couple where all is compatible.

Less than we'd like to :sad:

Mainly due to our remote location and distance of traveling.

Also limited amount of weekend off work.

At our local swing club is where we have been meeting most our swing couples so far. It seems that everytime we attend we meet new couples and sometimes one will invite us either upstairs to a play-room or contact us later to invite to their home or a stay at a hotel. So far, we are partying with other swingers every weekend and actually having sex every other weekend with another couple. We are enjoying it so much that we would like to have something going on every weekend. You get addicted to this sort of stuff :D

Some of the people who are club members and live in close proximity have been setting up get-togethers Friday nights at a local Sports bar and grill. This happens on the Fridays that our club is not open.

Our only real problem is possibly missing out on opportunities because we have not yet figured out what those silent signals are that interested couples try to send you. All we understand so far is the verbal or written invite. I guess once we've been doing this longer, we will have figured it out...at least I hope so...don't want to miss out on some great sex :fun:

Ramona

Originally posted by rjsmilesalot

At our local swing club is where we have been meeting most our swing couples so far. It seems that everytime we attend we meet new couples and sometimes one will invite us either upstairs to a play-room or contact us later to invite to their home or a stay at a hotel. So far, we are partying with other swingers every weekend and actually having sex every other weekend with another couple. We are enjoying it so much that we would like to have something going on every weekend. You get addicted to this sort of stuff:D

Some of the people who are club members and live in close proximity have been setting up get togethers Friday nights at a local Sports bar and grill. This happens on the fridays that our club is not open.

Our only real problem is possibly missing out on opportunities because we have not yet figured out what those silent signals are that interested couples try to send you. All we understand so far is the verbal or written invite. I guess once we've been doing this longer, we will have figured it out...at least I hope so...don't want to miss out on some great sex:fun:

Ramona

rjsmilesalot...

Sounds like you two are having a great time. I'm jealous ::P: , but I'm glad for you! Judging from the replies so far, I'm probably not the only jealous one either. Not unexpected, mind you. I mean, who wouldn't want more sex?

Which brings us to the two people who are swinging too much. How about letting us know why you feel that way? I'm curious.

I guess we have not made it to that place yet. That is swinging too much, that is. We have barely blasted off the launching pad on this swinging lifestyle so I'm not sure we can answer your question yet. We are trying to listen to our kids wants as far as our attention goes. So far so good. However, the kids are flat out jealous of all the fun us “old folks” are having. They and the world around them seem to think that we should find a rocking chair somewhere and be content with that sort of activity. However, I think I’m in my second adolescence but doing it right this time. He He. We will keep you posted as to our progress since we are going to LSO Las Vegas in August this year. I think we will hit stride about then.

Have fun and play until you drop.

The guy half of rjsmilesalot.

:8-0::

To me we swing enough.

To my partner we don't swing enough.

So I would say were somewhere in the middle.

It would be interesting to see the poll segregated by male responders and female responders.

This is an old thread, but I wonder if things have changed... if those that answered in 2003 still think the same as they did then!??

We don't feel we get the chance to swing nearly as often as we would like. We won't play near home - due to our professions - and we travel with family a few months each year. So... our play time is limited to a few weekends here and there. I'd say an average of 4 times a year. :sad:

BUT... we plan to make some adjustments to our schedule and hope to change that to at least 8 times a year, if not monthly!! :cheer:

Sarah

We don't swing often because of the difficulty in finding people with whom we all share a common attraction and interest. Also weeding out the thrill seekers and liars and the indiscrete.

I am glad to know that we are not the only ones having trouble finding the right people thus making us say not as often as we like. If we had our way it would be every weekend :D Of course compatibility, kids, sitter, work etc all has to factor in.

We say about right. We are both picky and we are not trying to be with a couple just for the sakes of saying that we did it.

Looks like most of us had better try a little harder to get laid, huh?

I think we'd like to do, at minimum, a couple of times/month. But I think it would be fun to try once/week!