mervsmom97

Note to self... Clear the area before using sex swing

Clear all furniture from the area before using your sex swing.

Last night the Mr and I got out our swing and hooked it up to the eye hook we have in the ceiling. We've done it a hundred times like this before with no problems. Until I sustained a sex related injury, lol. We were going at it pretty hot and heavy and I leaned back so that I was mostly upside down (the head rush I get when I come back upright causes and immediate orgasm). So here I am hanging upside down while my hubby is pounding on me hard. All of a sudden, BANG! Ouch! I whacked my forehead on a little table that is in the room. Knocked over the lamp, lube and our beverages.

Took me a second to shake it off, hurt like hell. Then we laughed our asses off. I saw stars last night, for all the wrong reasons. :headbang: LMAO

:lol: That's hysterical! Sorry for the bumps and bruises, but wow! "I can see stars Eddie!"

Then the questions at work the next day, "Where did you get THAT bruise from????" :lol:

:bricks: (*laughing*) ... nothing quite like the disappointment one feels when your gal is screaming & going "Oh... OH! OH!" and you discover it's only 'cuz her head is bouncing off some hard object and NOT 'cuz you're such a manly man and making her toes curl!

Great now because of this all sex swings will come with a warning label:

Caution. Protective headgear must be worn while using this swing.

I do have to ask if you filed a report with your Homeowner's Insurance?

"I'm sorry Mrs. Mervsmom.... how did you sustain your property loss again?"

(on a totally unrelated note, "Dear Insurance Underwriters Quarterly: I never thought it would happen to me....")

LOL. I'm glad you all enjoy my misery! Yes, he did stop thrusting until I recovered, and then he had to wait until we stopped laughing!

UPDATE: We have now moved the swing to a new beam in our ceiling. I can swing in any direction without fear of crashing into something :D

There was a sex swing in the swinger's club that we go to. We was planing on using it but a large BBW got into the swing and rip it out of the ceiling. The club never did put it back up. We do have plans on getting one for our personal use in the near future.

we always want to get one of these but couldn't figure out how to explain to the kids why we have hooks hanging from the ceiling. They have one at the clubs we go to but it is right out in front of everything and pretty close to the front door. A little intimidating to say the least. But yes move the furniture before using next time.

we have ours in our finished basement. It has a suspended ceiling so when we want to use our swing we just push a ceiling tile out of the way and the eye hook is screwed into a post. Works really well. We have the swing hidden in a closet. Our 5 year old saw it one day, we told her it was some of Daddy's workout equipment, hehehe.

we have ours in our finished basement. It has a suspended ceiling so when we want to use our swing we just push a ceiling tile out of the way and the eye hook is screwed into a post. Works really well. We have the swing hidden in a closet. Our 5 year old saw it one day, we told her it was some of Daddy's workout equipment, hehehe.

Clever, I will remember that as soon as we have a house that has a basement.

One of our local swinger clubs has a complicated sex chair. It was donated by a member whose kids got old enough to realize that the cover story of it being a weight machine wasn't working anymore!

we always want to get one of these but couldn't figure out how to explain to the kids why we have hooks hanging from the ceiling.

I was just wondering this myself...

Could you maybe hang something from the hook in the ceiling... like a houseplant or something?

Ouch!

Um, hubby did stop thrusting until you recovered, didn't he? :D

Ok, now that reminds me of a Bill Engvall cd we have. While they are hot and heavy the wife begins moaning loudly. Bill says "Yes Ma'am, you are welcome!". Wife says "Oww, no, you're on my hair, get off, get off!!!".

And we too have talked about the sex swing, and our idea was also to just hang some kind of houseplant when not in use.

If you do the installation right, you should be able to hide the hook and chain above the ceiling with a small cap in the ceiling.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By David Lovell
      Our new playmates, Claire and Pete, came over the other night. We played with them a week or so ago along with Ken and Lesley. I paired off with Claire, Amy with Ken, and Pete with Lesley.   They arrived dressed normal.  We sat talking while eating snacks and drinking Rum and Cola.   Claire quietly whispered to Amy and the two of them got up and walked down the hallway. Pete whispered, "Claire bought a body suit."   A few minutes later they returned both wearing fishnet bodysuits.  Amy in red and Claire in pale blue. Crotchless and cupless.    Claire came and sat besides me and Amy went to Pete's chair. We started to cuddle and fondle, it wasn't long before the girls had our cocks in their hands.   I asked if they had heard of a sex swing? Neither had. I told them I had set up our sex swing, and suggested we went to look.   I said that Amy and I could give a demo, and Amy reluctantly agreed. Claire decided that she didn't want to try but Pete said that he would.  Amy stayed in the swing and Pete lubed-up and started screwing her.  "We don't need an audience," Amy said, so Claire said we would go to another room. I grabbed a condom and some lube just in case.   Claire asked me to kiss her titties. She then said she wanted me to use a condom.   She filled the condom reservoir with lube and them ceremoniously rolled it on my cock. I put lube on her pussy lips and after a short while she said that she was ready.   The lube inside the condom gave me a special sensation almost like bareback seconds.  Claire then said that after a while we should remove the condom and go unprotected. She was wearing her birth control patch.I pulled out and she again made a ceremony of removing the condom.   Then at my instigation we did 69, before I went back inside her. We both climaxed very quickly.   "Let's go back to the swing," she said. Amy was riding on top of Pete on the bed."The audience is back," said Amy.   So Claire and I went back to the living room where we had a second attempt at having sex but neither of us had an orgasm.   Amy and Pete returned from the bedroom saying they had a fun time. Claire said we had the most fun.   We all agreed we should get together soon. Amy wants to make it a three couples swap; she's reluctant to give up Ken, her favorite partner. I asked her about Pete and she said he's OK but I like Ken inside me best. Amy asked me about my preference and I told her that both Lesley and Claire were great but a new playmate was a very sensual.  
    • Guest warrencouple
      By Guest warrencouple
      (to the Brady Bunch theme)
      Here's the story,
      Of a fun loving couple,
      Who really like the idea of a sex swing,
      But they know a stand would be more effort than they want...

OK, I can't keep this going, ditch the theme music...

But, anyways, yes, the wife and I have looked at, and wanted, a sex swing for some time now. Problem being, we have a smaller house, no basement, and ceiling fans in every room. If we could figure out some way to put a bracket up to support a sex swing, we'd likely go ahead and get one, but where to put it, and how to "disguise" the bracket? Sometimes, when we take a vacation, and go away somewhere, her Mom house-sits for us, so either having a bracket that can be "disguised" as something else, or completely hidden, would be great.

One thought I've had, would be to mount a board (2x4 or 4x4) across two joists, for the eye-bolt to attach to, and cut a square of ceiling drywall out, with some way to put the square back in place to cover the hole when not using the swing.

While the idea of getting the stand is not a bad one, again, with the size of our house, the only room we could set this up in, would be the living room. If you've got one, with stand, how much work is it to set up and tear down, and how compact does the stand get? Could we stash the stand under the bed (collapsed, of course)?

Thanks,
      Jason
    • By two4youinswva
      I hate having to post stories like this one, but unfortunately, things like this, however remote and unlikely, can happen.

Swinger's ads connected victim and alleged killer

The defendant early last year responded to Mr. Williamson’s online ads and set up sexual encounters for his wife, according to Commonwealth’s Attorney James P. Fisher.
      “My mother was not sexually satisfied with him,” Amber Ellington, 24, testified Thursday about her father.
      So, Mr. Hayes used “swinger” ads online to find sex partners for his wife, Mrs. Ellington said, recounting an August conversation with her father.
      “He was gonna . . . make sure it was the right way and she was protected,” Mrs. Ellington said of her parents.
    • By JAPrufrock
      So I logged into Facebook today and my news feed had blown up with all the mention of the Ashley Madison hack and the fact that the leaked data appears to be valid. I'm not going to lie, despite the fact that Mr. Prufrock and I don't have an account with AM, my stomach dropped thinking about it. We do have accounts on SLS and SZC.

When I read the articles, I was mostly upset for the broken families that are going to come from all this. Yeah, the parents messed up, but the kids are going to pay the price

I briefly thought about deleting our accounts, but I'm not sure that would do anything. Apparently, AM didn't delete user's information after accounts were deleted, I wonder how many sites follow suit.

So what about you guys? How do you all feel about online security and swinger's personals sites? Are you worried about your information? Will you close your accounts?
    • By JustAskJulie
      Ok, we have an extra bedroom which at the moment is storage, but our hope is to get it cleaned out and possibly turn it into a playroom, so that should we host any friends over or even potentially a house party we can have a room set up for ... well... playing. We already have a guest bedroom with a full size bed that could be used as well.

So if you were starting with an empty room and wanted to create a playroom, what would you put in it?

We're thinking about maybe a futon, and some good mood lighting... but what else...