bbarnsworth

How old were you on your first couples swing experience?

How old were you on your first swing experience while you were part of a couple?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you on your first swing experience while you were part of a couple?

• It was probably illegal in my jurisdiction
    • 18-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-45
    • 46-55
    • 56-65
    • 66-75
    • 76 and over
    • I was in my casket

Poll only for those who have had a swing experience. I couldn't find a similar poll in the poll area, so thought it'd be fun to run one of these.

How old were you on your first swing experience? Please only vote if you actually engaged in sexual activity (soft or full swap) with another, and you were part of a couple at the time (married or no).

Way back when we first full swapped I was 33 and Mrs. was 32. Oh wait that was last weekend:lol:

• Haha 1

Way back when we first full swapped I was 33 and Mrs. was 32. Oh wait that was last weekend:lol:

:lol:

Same for us, but it was soft swap :)

We've been screwing each other's brains out since. Can't get enough. REALLY looking forward to full swap now!

We are both pretty new to this and were 49/47 for our first encounter.

It was about a month after our 25th anniversary in the spring of '04. I was 44 and she was 42.

Why did we wait so long???

K and D

In our early 50's. He was 53, she was 50. It was a GREAT time. The couple we were with were also about our age. We both wish we'd started much younger and hadn't waited so long, but as both were raised very conversative, we had 'very cold feet'. Remarkably, there was no sense on any wrongdoing on either of our parts. Looking for much more. We've got a lot to catch up on. Same ID on SLS.

• Like 3

I was 39 and Jo was 38. That was 30 years ago. It was a step we have never regretted for a moment and we are still enjoying our swinging a great deal.

• Like 1

We where dating in college and her roomate planned a nice party at a local Hotel. When we got there each of us were given a card. After everyone arrived we matched cards and off we went to different rooms for 1 hour. We would come back and get new cards until everyone meet, then you would go back with the person you came with. The final was a free for all nothing held back orgie. We stayed together, got married, and stay close to that roommate.

• Hot! 1

:facelick:Our first wasa mfm 3 sum come to think of it we have yet to do a couple swap only mfm:D

Our birthdays are only a few months apart, and our first experience fell between them, so we were 38 and 39.

My g/f and I were 17, just approaching high school graduation when we shared a bed with her 17 year old cousin and her boyfriend. We made out together with some inter couple touching all with several generations of her Polish relatives celebrating easter 1 story down. It was furtive and hot and probably the best time I ever had with that particular girl.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I guess the very first thing that happened I was probably 17-18. High school sweetheart and I would play with each other while we called in to those singles lines to flirt/have phone sex, back when singles lines were a thing.

Also the next girl I saw, although we weren't really a "couple" we were close, would sometimes take pics sucking off guys she was hanging out with and share them with me.

An actual threesome would take about another twenty years.

It was in 1969, he was 27 and she was 26. A short while ago we celebrated our 50th anniversary in swinging with a full swap. Is this a record?

• Like 2

Can't say if it is a record since not sure who is the keeper of the official books :), but it is certainly admirable to have had such a long and rich relationship together!

Poll only for those who have had a swing experience. I couldn't find a similar poll in the poll area, so thought it'd be fun to run one of these.

How old were you on your first swing experience? Please only vote if you actually engaged in sexual activity (soft or full swap) with another, and you were part of a couple at the time (married or no).

As a very young man, I used to take (willing) girlfriends to sex/swinger clubs but we didn't swap/have sex with anyone else -- we just wanted to watch, and be watched.

Does that count?

:dontknow:

The sequel and I were both in our early thirties and had been married about 6 or 7 years. our birthdays are only 12 days apart. It was a MFM with a close friend. He joined us several times before settling down and getting married. First couple swap was a couple years later. No internet, We used contact magazines and PO boxes to find people.

It was in 2009, our first of many FFM threesomes. He was 33 she was 32. Our first soft swap with other couples was last year, he was 43 she was 41 and our first full swap was later that year after she had turned 42.

Our first MFM was at 18 with a best male friend of mine, the Queen and myself.  Ok for then but far better twenty years later.  Far more experienced in intimate communication, sexually, mentally and emotionally.  so a much more fulfilling experience and hooked from that point on.

You decide:

Was it 20 when I met and started dating my future husband, and got so excited that I went back and fucked my ex?  Or when I started fucking my future husband while still fucking my ex?  Or when my future husband told me he knew about my ex and said he was OK with it?

Lots of people have multiple sex partners in the dating world, so maybe swinging started for me when hubby and Red and I had our first MFM when I was 21.

If "swinging" requires some sort of swap, then it would be when I was 23 - hubby and I started couples swapping with Lora and her boyfriend, Walter.  They got married when I was 24, but kept swapping with us.  It was fun, but I was more interested in Lora than Walter.  Lora left Walter and joined our family.  She was more interested in hubby and me than Walter.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fundamental Law said:

Not as old as we are, 65 and 68

Our 1st LS outing was a meet and greet and the first thing we learned was age and weight are numbers. We have LS friends that are younger and older than us. More experience and newbies. The first time at a club we sat in the car and Mrs Idaho looked at me and said "You realize we are close to 60 y.o. what the fuck are we doing?". Turned out to be the wildest night of our lives. The next afternoon we had to take pictures at a local attraction for our cover story to tell the family why we up and took a vacation together. We both had sex and alcohol hang overs. Didn't stop us from going back that evening. 

Oh and the second thing we learned at that meet and greet was all that stuff you had been worrying about since you decided to go.... Like am I too fat? Too thin? Am I dressed right? Or our favorite what if no one likes us and we sit on the sidelines as wallflowers. And everyone's go to: what if someone knows us/finds out about us? It was all for nothing. Everyone looks like all the other people at the bar because they ARE just like all the other people at the bar... imagine that.  

• Like 2

We started in 1984 when I was 40 and my wife was 38. We have been nudists since 1973 which eventually resulted in us becoming very close friends with a couple who were both about 19. I had photographed boy of them nude. After shooting a lot of nudes of them in a sauna, we discovered the roads were to icy, so we walked back to their trailer and I continued to take pictures. The of them asked if I would take some pictures of them having sex. Needless to say I enthusiastically agreed. I spent the night and nothing happened between them and me. When I drove home the next morning, I told my wife what had happened and she was extremely excited.  Since she was still in bed and the boys were not up yet, we celebrated by having sex.

About a year later we took the couple on a weekend trip with us to the mountains in our extremely small camper. We did not swap partners but the four of us had sex together in the very narrow camper bed. The whole weekend was very sexually charged with us all nude most of the time. We were all also smoking and quite high. Again we didn't swap partners but I could tell my wife really wanted to but i unfortunately stopped her because I was afraid she would get rejected.  To be continued.

While we were on the trip, our boys were staying another with close nudist couple. That was our friend Bill and his first  wife D. We didn't know it at the time but they were already swingers. Even though they didn't ask, they were sure we had been swinging on the trip since they also knew the young couple and were turned on  by them.

After that trip, my wife and I, and Bill and D became much closer and there was a lot of flirting.  A year or so later when the were over at our house, All four of us were on the living room floor. We were all nude which was the norm when we got together.  D was on her back and I was massaging her in a teasing way by coming close to but not touching her breasts or pussy. She then nodded her head to Bill and my wife and they were having intercourse. I looked back at D and the smile on her face. I asked and she told me she was ready to play too. The teasing massage turned into foreplay and we walked into the bedroom which was only a few yards away. After we finishes up, my wife and Bill went into the bedroom to continue playing. D and I were sitting on the sofa in the living room while enjoying listening to them. D whispered that Bill had wanted to have sex with my wife for a long time.

Bill and went went home that night. When my wife and I woke up the next morning we asked each other, If it had really happened. For the next couple of weeks all we could discuss was how great it was. And that was the greatest turning point in our lives.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oc1234 said:

About a year later we took the couple on a weekend trip with us

Talk about moving slowly...  I thought that I/we kept a slow pace, but you have us beat.

Can I have two answers? Please?

Technically, my first swing experience was when I was 32 or so. My girlfriend and I were playing strip backgammon (hey, it was the 70s!) with the other couple, we split off and they made love over there while we were over here, and suddenly the other wife came over to visit us and so my girlfriend went over to him. Totally unanticipated on our part, although I now believe the other couple planned it all out. Unfortunately, for other reasons I was in the process of breaking up with my girlfriend, so it was only  the one time.

I then get married, we go twenty years without any hint of recreational sex, and then we were in our early 50's I ask Mary if she want's to go to a sex club and she says yes. (It was actually a swing club.)

And just to muddy the waters further, when I was 24, my wife at that time was what you'd call a hotwife for eight months. 

I was 41 and my SO was 39 (now 48 and 46).   My first partner was 32 and her SO 34. Almost eight years once still swing with them. 

Recently we have started swinging with a couple quite a bit younger than we are. Clare is 33 and Pete 35.    

I was 27, my then wife was 28. It was a soft swing — no PiV. The other couple were among our closest couple friends. A dozen years later, long after divorces for both of us and with no sex between us in the interim, the other wife and I began dating. We’ve been together 37 years and married for 34. 

16 hours ago, PeterJ said:

A dozen years later,.. with no sex between us in the interim, the other wife and I began dating.

That is quite a story!  The anticipation of having full-on sex with someone who you had a soft swap with and are attracted to after waiting twelve years...

Please share more of the story.  Were one or both of you in the lifestyle when you reconnected?  

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

I'm surprised how young so many people were. I thought we started young.  My wife was 28, i was 32 and we were still just dating.

• Like 2

I think it's best to start in the lifestyle young.  Most of the noobie angst here seems to be around older people tentatively trying to get into the lifestyle after many years of monogamous marriage. 

On 8/28/2008 at 2:34 PM, bbarnsworth said:

How old were you on your first swing experience while you were part of a couple?

22 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

My wife was 28, i was 32

Did either of you have lifestyle experience while not part of a couple?

• Hot! 1

38 minutes ago, couplers said:

Not exactly. We had both been to nude beaches a couple of times before we met.  Back then my wife worked here and there as a nude art model - which even led to a gig as a nyotaimori girl for private parties.  So she was accustomed to being nude around people, even people picking sushi off her (mostly) nude body... but that was it.

I'm not sure it would have worked as well if one or the other of us had former experience and the other didn't bc we always considered the LS an adventure we were on together.  Every first time for one was also a first time for the other.  It somehow felt more special that way.

I'm also grateful we got into it young bc your libidos are different when you're young and we were open to all sorts of experiences - some of which we would not be as open to later in life.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, couplers said:

Yep, Before I met my wife, I was briefly part of a poly triad of sorts. I was the third. When my wife and I got together and we shared our histories, she didn't like this part. She felt the woman in question was breaking her wedding vows, and I had contributed to it. This was not accusatory; just discussion. I noted that I was friends with the husband, he was perfectly aware of what was going on and in agreement with it. While yes, what they were doing was violating their vows, their agreement together as a couple had changed, and the vows were not the same. Discussing this may have planted a seed of thought though. ~9 years later we had our first swing experience together as a couple, largely brought on by her curiosity.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Not exactly. We had both been to nude beaches a couple of times before we met.  Back then my wife worked here and there as a nude art model - which even led to a gig as a nyotaimori girl for private parties.  So she was accustomed to being nude around people, even people picking sushi off her (mostly) nude body... but that was it.

I had to look up what a nyotaimori girl is. Fascinating :)

• Like 3

I'm also grateful we got into it young bc your libidos are different when you're young and we were open to all sorts of experiences - some of which we would not be as open to later in life.

Yes, another reason (besides not struggling to get out of the monogamy rut) that starting young is better. 

we always considered the LS an adventure we were on together.  Every first time for one was also a first time for the other.  It somehow felt more special that way.

A lifestyle story that I find to be romantic, rather than about sex.  Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

While yes, what they were doing was violating their vows, their agreement together as a couple had changed

Since I had another man in my romantic life before I married David, our vows did not include, "forsake all orhers."

12 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

Discussing this may have planted a seed of thought though. ~9 years later we had our first swing experience together as a couple, largely brought on by her curiosity.

Was there also an element of wanting your wife to have the same experience that you did?  After two years of us being an MFM unit, I wanted see my husband with other women. 

• Hot! 1