LFM2

Talking about getting caught....

I was on Craigslist tonight just playing around. Well, there was this one letter that was in "the best of Craigslist" section. I seriously about died laughing.

Here's the letter:

Mom, I know you're there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008-03-11, 4:38PM CDT

Mom, I know you’re out there, reading this.

How do I know you’re out there?

Let’s begin with that ad of mine that you recently responded to, shall we? You know the one I’m talking about. It was entitled, “Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?—m4w--22” That ad ran for three days before I got a response, and I can’t tell you, Mom, how my heart fell when I saw the photo that accompanied the response. It was your Realtor’s headshot, the one on your business card. Even worse was the text of your response. I’m so, so sorry I know now what you’d do to me if we ever “hooked up.” On the other hand, Dad must’ve been a very, very lucky guy back in the day. I dunno, maybe he still is.

I guess, Mom, when I think a bit about it, that I should resign myself to whatever it is that you are doing. After all, you’re an adult and I’m an adult. I can’t tell you what you should do with your life.

But Mom, I’d like to raise a few points.

The first point I’d like to raise is that you’re still married to Dad. Please, please PLEASE tell me that you have his blessing. My mind is reeling now, hoping that you’re not the people who posted “Fun Couple Looking For Others—MW4MW—57” I have a sneaking suspicion, though, that it is you. Now that I know you’re cruising CE, I suspect that there aren’t too many other 57 year old swingers from the Westlake area posting on Craigslist.

The second point I’d like to raise is that you owe it to whoever you’re trying to hook up with to be honest. I mean, I lived with you and Dad for 18 years. You’re not that fun.

Finally, I’d like you to stop responding to my “College Stud Needs a MILF—m4w—22” ads. The only one who should find you to be MILF-y at all is Dad. For me, you are just an “M”. Got it?

Your son.

PS. I’m going to swing by at around 7-7:30-ish to do a load of wash, is that okay? I tried to call you at the office, but they kept telling me that you’re busy.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• Like 2

That's great. I think Mom needs to learn a bit of restraint before sending her pics out willy nilly. But the kid deserves a slap upside the head. Those in glass houses posting ads for sex shouldn't be throwing stones. Gawd...I can only imagine what our kids would think about our activities! :) Of course, if they inherited our genes, they are going to have very happy husbands and wives!

Okay - someone owes me a new keyboard, monitor, and mouse... I've got bagel with cream cheese all over this one from the spit-take I did in the middle of reading this.

(*still laughing*)

Okay - someone owes me a new keyboard, monitor, and mouse... I've got bagel with cream cheese all over this one from the spit-take I did in the middle of reading this.

(*still laughing*)

Ummmmmm.. yeah. Diet coke residue isn't pretty, either. :lol:

Bwahahahaha... I would have love to have seen Mom's face when she read that!

(panting) Oh, that was good . .. (wipes tears from eyes) :lol:

So . .. using my business card photo is a bad idea, huh? :hahaha:

?

OMG! That was too funny :lol:

The Mom should reply and tell him...

Son,

Yes it was me and I'm sorry I made the mistake of responding to your ad. I would however like to point out to you that as you said...yes, your father and I are adults and it seems that from your ad, the apple does not fall far from the tree. Yes, your father is a very, very lucky man and regardless of what you "think" you know about us, we are VERY FUN people. I would like to point out to you, that to you I am a "M" but, that MILF you're looking for is someone else's mom so, to someone else (including your father) I am a MILF.

I will make a deal with your son, I will forget about this if you will and we'll never speak of it again.

Love,

Your Mother

PS: If you come to do laundry, bring your own detergent, we are presently out. Your father and I got side tracked the other night with your college roommate and forgot to pick any up.

Teresa

TNT,

That would be one of the best responses you could hope to see to the original... nice work!

:D

Teresa, That is PRICELESS!!!

I was running errands today and I was thinking about this letter from son to mom and was wondering how she'd respond back. If I had all day, I couldn't have thought of a better response!! :rofl:

That was priceless. I can't imagine, having grown sons, what my response would be. Another reason to not have a face picture on any profile. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hee hee. One of my favorites...

I was the girl your wife was going down on when you came home - w4m

Date: 2008-06-20, 1:52AM PDT

I don't know where else to post this. It seems like the most logical place. So, here we go:

Me: intelligent, fun and stunning bisexual that has always kinda been around since I am the younger sister of the best friend.

her: breathtakingly beautiful bisexual... your wife....

YOU: tall, funny, big-brother type who walked in on your wife going down on me when you came home from a long night.

I would like to first off apologize for my reaction to you walking in. If I had known for sure that it was just you, I wouldn't have been so quick to cover up all my goodies. I am smart enough to realize that if your wife has been tasting it, it is only fair that you get to see it.

Second, I would like to explain why there was no hand of welcome extended out to you:

1. I was supposed to have left to pick my brother up about 20 minutes before you walked in.(What can I say? I was sidetracked...)

2. you had a friend waiting for you in the livingroom.

3. you looked like you wanted to punch me in the face.

Under normal circumstances I would have simply asked you if you wanted to join in.... to be honest, reason 2 wouldn't have stopped me, reason 1 was just a minor setback, and well.... reason 3 was the real deal-breaker on that one. Reason 3 explains why I quickly put on my pants, grabbed my purse, and left the house without saying goodbye to you.

So, ok, things have cooled down a bit. Me and you are back to our normal retardedly witty banter, and since then me and your wife haven't done anything.... ok well.... we have had a few make-out sessions, and I may or may not have had my hand down her pants the other night.... but there has been no sex. (not for my lack of teasing-slash-trying... but I mean... you have seen your wife, and you know how awesome she is~can you really blame me?)

I know she has been with other girls in the past, and it never bothered you before. But maybe it was because this time it was at home, and maybe it was because this time it was with me, and there are real feelings there, and it isn't just about the sex....

But I promise I am not trying to steal her away. I don't even want to make you fully share~our work schedules are as such that I can be with her while you are at work, and you don't have to miss any time with her at all!!!

So please, please, please, PLEASE give her permission to be with me again. (....and again and again and again...) because, well... it is SO hard to find a girl[or guy]with the same dating goals and ideals as me, and me and her have this connection that is just like.... well I can't even explain it.

And sweetheart, I *PROMISE* that the next time you walk in on us, I won't cover anything up. I will give you a great display of myself&my goodies,then look you straight in the eye, and ask you why your clothes are still on. Yeah, it may be a little awkward since I have always had little sister status, but I think once you get in the mix of things you will forget all about my relatives.