sinna

Gangbang participants

We started doing gangbangs a few years back. If you get on the right sites it is very easy to find willing participants that are actually real and local. My husband started arranging mfm the mmmf and eventually posting dates and getting more than we could handle. Most have been black, seems like its just easier, but i have always enjoyed the attention. I would not recommend anyone that says they are a club or a group. Strangers keep each other honest.

Guest Pinmonkey

Sounds like fun. It's been a fantasy of mine to see my wife partake in a mfm or a gangbang.

We started doing gangbangs a few years back. If you get on the right sites it is very easy to find willing participants that are actually real and local. My husband started arranging mfm the mmmf and eventually posting dates and getting more than we could handle. Most have been black, seems like its just easier, but i have always enjoyed the attention.
It must be a cultural thing. We know one woman who is into that, and she also says it's a lot easier to find black guys who are into GB's than white guys. I don't know if that's because of her shape (she's a very large woman, probably 250 or so) or what, but when she goes into a club, basically she is ignored by white guys, while "da brothers" are all over it.

I wonder why that is?

It must be a cultural thing. We know one woman who is into that, and she also says it's a lot easier to find black guys who are into GB's than white guys. I don't know if that's because of her shape (she's a very large woman, probably 250 or so) or what, but when she goes into a club, basically she is ignored by white guys, while "da brothers" are all over it.

I wonder why that is?

Culturally speaking, black men (regardless of national background) do have a tendency to gravitate towards bigger women. More to love, ya know? :blush: And, IMHO, bigger women are better bed partners. Less inhibited, cuddlier (no ribs against ribs action), tighter and juicier pussies, plus the late morning breakfast is always good. :cool:

As far as the GBs are concerned, I'm not really sure. Some people describe it as a low self-esteem issue (IOW, if I can't do the job, then one of the other guys will!), some say that it's a sign of latent homosexuality, and I've heard more than a few race-based reasons as well.