shy_but_sweet

We had our first experience.

It wasn't a bad experience. I thought I might get jealous of watching my husband with another women. But to my surprise, I wasn't. We had fun, they went slow for me, which was really nice. We were in the same room, seperate beds. At first it was alright but after awhile I needed to touch my husband and he wasn't close enough. This was my very first experience and I was still a little nervous. I think that's why I needed him close.

My husband is so great. Before we even went into the room with them, he stopped me and asked " are you still sure you want to do this?". He even made sure I had a safe word (just in case). He just wanted my first experince to be a good one. After we left we talked about the whole experinece. I feel so much closer to him now.

:whiplove:

I also was worried about being jealous, but wasn't!

As for feeling closer, I'm hearing ya :)

Sounds like fun was had by all!

Cheers,

K

Guest screaminggood

I'm glad you have a great husband....that was nice of him. Next time use a queen or king size bed so you can literally be in touch with him.

Glad to hear you had fun and that they took it slow with you. My wife and I really enjoy our partners company but we always remember that it's not about love. It's about enjoying a new experience you can share with the one you love.

It sounds like you have a very caring husband and thats great.