fun4Ds

They are in a 69, what the hell do I do?

Ever have one of those moments in a threesome where you think hummmm. what do I do for now ? I'm not in the loop now.

We went to a hotel this weekend with a single male. Everything was perfect but I had my moment of "o.k. how do I make this work :confused:"

Here is how this moment happened. She was on her back with me entering her between her legs. He was receiving oral from the other end with her head tilted back. You get the picture. Now for a moment I pulled out just to see the sight of Mrs.fun... Just then, he fell forward into a 69. COOOL... Till standing there with my dick in my hand and I'm thinking.... she's gone :eek:. All I can see is the back of his head and his ass... She's gone and there is nothing for me here.

Now I'm out of the loop. O.k. I thought this is all good, I'll just give them their moment. So I'm standing there thinking Hummm, I could get a really cool picture.... except, guess who forgot the camera. O.k. Ill just watch... O.k. I cant see anything ... At least none of the good stuff.

I tried to get around to Mrs.funs end where she is doing the oral, but leaning on one leg, with my hand against the wall, is not exactly comfortable or even sexy at allll. So what do I do ? I really don't want to take away their pleasure... I mean who doesn't like a good 69... Wellll I know I do.

So that left me with my personal little moment of thought..:rolleyes: Had we been at home I could have done anything. In a hotel... Not much going on here.. I know, Ill make us something to drink ! Noooooo there is nothing here but these little plastic hotel cups and tap water... What the hell, pour some water have a drink... I walk around and think maybe from a different angle. Nope... looks the same over here.. Oh, I hear a car pull up, I don't know why I would be concerned, but I have a peak out the door hole anyhow.

I still thinking, man their really liken that, from what I can hear with both of their moaning.... So like I say, I felt good... just out of the loop, ya know.

So I plopped my naked ass down on the dresser. You know the one with the T.v. wright in the middle.. After all, it was the best seat in the house for watchin... I'm thinking ..Gosh won't you guys just break up...there is nothing for me to do here .

Finally I see it... there is a titty breaking loose.. :EG:I see it and I'm getting back in one way or another.... Yes in deedy, One good head butt is all it took :hahaha:. From that moment on it was all about the threesome again.. We played happily ever after.

But still its like. Have ya ever had that moment where you think... O.k. its all good, but what do I do with myself for now ?

Yep, I've had moments like that, and I pretty much just did what you did. Got some water to drink*, and waited for a body part to pop free that I could play with. It's all good.

*Next time, bring bottled water.

=)

Sounds like you did the right thing, wait for an opening and dive in. I like to use opportunities like that to use the bathroom, refresh my deodorant, drink some water, change the batteries in the toys, and then re-enter the fray. Usually if I lay down near her side she will reach out and lend a hand.

You might have some prearranged maneuvers, or kiss her ear and then whisper a request, such having her roll over on top of the guy when they are in a 69 so you can do her doggy while he is munching away. We really like that arrangement during an MFM, as it lets everyone get a piece of the action and she gets all really taken care of.

• Like 1

Maybe bring a portable DVD player and catch a movie you've always wanted to see?

Hell, next time bring a laptop computer. That way you can troll Swingersboard while you wait for a chance to get into the game.

"Oh, don't mind me sweetie. Keep going. I've just answering some PM's right now."

thanks for the story that has me laughing and reading your story to the wife. havent had that happen but i can see how it would and i sure would not want to stop them from having fun.............

Maybe bring a portable DVD player and catch a movie you've always wanted to see?
I almost did turn on the T.V. :nono:

Hell, next time bring a laptop computer. That way you can troll Swingers Board while you wait for a chance to get into the game.

Yea wright :rollseye: Then we would have all been checkin out the Swingers Board :lol: Three people Shoulder surfin :D

I almost did turn on the T.V. :nono:

Yea wright :rollseye: Then we would have all been checkin out the Swingers Board :lol: Three people Shoulder surfin :D

Lol, that would be an interesting experiment to try on my next date . . . :cool:

=)

:EG: Well, we never let that kind of a mfm position ever happen. Our three-somes were always with My Shirley sandwiched between us guys...usually me on the bottom with her sucking me and getting done doggie by the male guest; then, switching, if he agreed, which was usually the case. That way, I (or he) could lick or play with her clit, etc., and enjoy the pleasurable view. Naturally, it isn't a position for many guys, but we were always upfront about it. Another position was her being done doggie by one of us while sucking the other. Both positions denies the other fellow to commandeer the action. If there was any plain 69-ing happening, My Shirl or I would initiate it and if She wished just a one on one with our guest, then she would run it by me first, to which I usually agreed. The situation you described almost happened on our first MFM and She was the one who pushed the fellow away. She told him she wished attentions from both of us, not just one, unilaterally. After that situation, we explained that that was one of our rules-Permission, courtesy. Never had any problems with any of the fellows invited to join us. Ahhh! to enjoy days like those, again. ::P::)

:EG:

Ahhh! to enjoy days like those, again. ::P::)

Now thats what I'm a talkin about... The happy times :cool:

It sounds as if you did the right thing - waiting it out. However, I would not object to a request to move a little, because it is such a turn on watching. And to that point, you might want to mention to your wife that for next time, a big turn on for you is seeing her, and remember that she controls the positions.

Seriously though, that's one of the fears I have regarding trying MFM. I mean, isn't everyone supposed to conscious that it's about the three of you, not about two of you? Isn't it just a little inconsiderate on the part of two to do something that excludes the third (not counting picture taking)? I know I would not have handled it as well as Mr. Fun4Ds. Kudos to you.

Okay that was one of the best told stories ever, please give us more :)

Oh and I would have done the same, go for some water...maybe a quick bathroom break and go back for a jump in.

Mrs.

Seriously though, that's one of the fears I have regarding trying MFM. I mean, isn't everyone supposed to conscious that it's about the three of you, not about two of you? Isn't it just a little inconsiderate on the part of two to do something that excludes the third (not counting picture taking)?
Well yes and no. Its not like I was left out or any intentions of that. It's just things happen.... I have experienced this myself also when we play with single females in a FMF situation. Multi tasking is not so easy as one would think, there are moments like this. There are times when Mrs.fun cant always multi task :rolleyes:and then there are times I find that neither can I... in reality. You find when your partner is overwhelmed , you just take it as let them enjoy. I couldn't imagine even in a three way my partner has to constantly be thinking of me. I really don't need to be sheltered emotionally. There are things that are my responsibility also to keep it going. Like this particular time. But like I say feeling out of the loop was a normal thing. Not left out of the fun... Just the loop of what was going on. I could have at anytime spoke up and said let me in or change positions... I would rather have a "go with the flow" attitude. Then I wanted back in, and got myself back in.

I know I would not have handled it as well as Mr. Fun4Ds. Kudos to you
Ill bet you can handle it more than ya might think. Its all about a healthy attitude..... Real stuff happens..Like, ouch your on my fuckin hair :eek: and not missing a beat... You can only imagine the funny bloopers that happen while multitasking with more than one partner. Like I say, things unexpectedly happen. We make the best of it.

maybe take some nice pics while they're enjoying themselves....
Well thats it rub it in....:rollseye: Yes I had the camera all ready to go.... there it sat on the table back home :o That was kind of the theme we were going after as well. Double header simultaneous cum shot ;)

We all had moments like that. What I did was sat in a big lazy boy chair and then fell asleep. Woke up to the girl giving me a blow job. It turned out alright.

Thanks for posting this! I'm sitting here laughing at the situation because as someone who is just considering the LS this senario has gone through my mind! Not sure how I would handle it!

Thanks for sharing this story Fun4Ds.

It brought so much humor to what could have been a very awkward situation. sounds like you handled the situation great.

so glad I read this thread, honestly not sure what I would have done ..haha.

'Note to self'... triple check for camera and maybe a crossword puzzle not too much of a bad idea :)

thanks again for sharing that just made my day....

--london--

I love it when threads like these get reignited! I love the way you told that story, fun4Ds. So amusing, and I could just picture it happening!

I am one of those people that don't like 69, so I am not worried about this situation arising during MFM. It has happened during FMF before, but 9 times out of 10 I have a book in my purse anyway so I just got my book out and let them have fun. :) Hubby actually did realize I wasn't involved pretty early on, but when he freed his head for a moment to check on me I told him to have fun since he never gets to do 69. I was pretty darn content, and I KNOW they were having fun!

On 6/30/2008 at 5:44 PM, fun4Ds said:

Ever have one of those moments in a threesome where you think hummmm. what do I do for now ? I'm not in the loop now.

We went to a hotel this weekend with a single male. Everything was perfect but I had my moment of "o.k. how do I make this work :confused:"

Here is how this moment happened. She was on her back with me entering her between her legs. He was receiving oral from the other end with her head tilted back. You get the picture. Now for a moment I pulled out just to see the sight of Mrs.fun... Just then, he fell forward into a 69. COOOL... Till standing there with my dick in my hand and I'm thinking.... she's gone :eek:. All I can see is the back of his head and his ass... She's gone and there is nothing for me here.

Now I'm out of the loop. O.k. I thought this is all good, I'll just give them their moment. So I'm standing there thinking Hummm, I could get a really cool picture.... except, guess who forgot the camera. O.k. Ill just watch... O.k. I cant see anything ... At least none of the good stuff.

I tried to get around to Mrs.funs end where she is doing the oral, but leaning on one leg, with my hand against the wall, is not exactly comfortable or even sexy at allll. So what do I do ? I really don't want to take away their pleasure... I mean who doesn't like a good 69... Wellll I know I do.

So that left me with my personal little moment of thought..:rolleyes: Had we been at home I could have done anything. In a hotel... Not much going on here.. I know, Ill make us something to drink ! Noooooo there is nothing here but these little plastic hotel cups and tap water... What the hell, pour some water have a drink... I walk around and think maybe from a different angle. Nope... looks the same over here.. Oh, I hear a car pull up, I don't know why I would be concerned, but I have a peak out the door hole anyhow.

I still thinking, man their really liken that, from what I can hear with both of their moaning.... So like I say, I felt good... just out of the loop, ya know.

So I plopped my naked ass down on the dresser. You know the one with the T.v. wright in the middle.. After all, it was the best seat in the house for watchin... I'm thinking ..Gosh won't you guys just break up...there is nothing for me to do here .

Finally I see it... there is a titty breaking loose.. :EG:I see it and I'm getting back in one way or another.... Yes in deedy, One good head butt is all it took :hahaha:. From that moment on it was all about the threesome again.. We played happily ever after.

But still its like. Have ya ever had that moment where you think... O.k. its all good, but what do I do with myself for now ?

You are a better man than I Bruh.. I will be thinking this is my wife, I would’ve pushed him off and then took over and have him looking from the sidelines. There is no way I would let it dude just take over to the point where I’m just sitting there holding my Johnson in my hand. But I see Where are you are coming from, I just don’t think I would’ve had that much patience. But I have to say it was funny reading. You are hilarious in a good way.

10th, Have the two of you actually started swinging?

Edited by lcmim

I have had countless moments like this but I really enjoy sitting back and watching the view so it works out quite well for us.

• Like 2