PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like your spouse to be more like?

ViSexual
06-17-2008, 04:38 AM
After watching episode 2 I'd say Susan, for sure.

I don't think I could take Trina all the time and Janet is just too hung up for me. Even if she decides to join in I could see drama later on.

Give me Susan, not only her attitude and personality but, she's darn hot too!

JustAskJulie
06-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Who would you like them to be more like, or who are they more like? I wouldn't want my Pet to be MORE like any of them... but I'd say he's probably the most like a cross between Bruce & Tom (with a little Roger thrown in).... and a damn good mix of the three I must say :)

LFM2
06-17-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm gonna be a poopy head here and tell you I wouldn't trade in Dave for anyone. I think he's just about perfect the way he is.

Tom is good looking, and a real go-getter. Kinda like Dave.
Roger is too -- well, too Roger. He thinks about it, but no action and is too scared to talk to Janet.
Bruce is OK... but just doesn't compare to Dave.

ncmd_couple
06-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Ahh, that is the thing about this lifestyle... we are each different. I wouldn't change my baby for any of the characters on the show.

S

JustMrJ
06-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Can't say I'd change my spouse to be more like any of them... she has changed so much on her own and grown into this Lifestyle, that I just wouldn't want her to be anyone but herself! :D

petra6998
06-20-2008, 08:43 PM
I would say Bruce, but he is kinda already like Bruce with some Tom thrown in there. He would probably say Trina...LOL....that's ok we can all have fantasies right??

two4youinswva
06-20-2008, 08:55 PM
None of them.

Why would I trade down?
:)

sweet_tna
07-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Sorry, I'm keepin' my honey as is! He does seem to be the most like Tom, in that he's a laid back guy at home, but a go-getter at work.

=)

ownerspet
07-10-2008, 06:17 PM
I'd have to say Julie is awesome the way she is, but if I had to pick her to be different, I would begrudgingly say a mix of susan and trina.

2inSanDiego4u
07-11-2008, 01:21 PM
The Mrs. is like a mix of Susan and Trina - a bit shy+curious+wild+outgoing.

The Mr. is most like Bruce - friendly and nice to everyone except the Mrs. on occasion! :D