mervsmom97

We had our first expirience!!

As some of you know from my introduction my husband and I have been talking about this for about 4 years, but very recently decided to take the next step. I've only been online for a coupke of weeks looking into things and last week I saw an ad for a social that is only about 2 hours from me, and they were having a party on Saturday!

The ad for the social group said that it was very exclusive, I even had to fill out an application and have it accepted before I could even be invited to the party. It also said that this party is perfect for newbies and that at the beginning of the night we wouldn't even be able to tell that it was a swingers party. Everybody takes it slow. It all sounded perfect to me. I got out the credit card and paid for our admission and a room (it was at a bed and breakfast/hotel).

The 4 days we had to wait for the party dragged on forever! It did give us a good opportunity to talk about rules and boundries though. We agreed that since we really didn't know what it was going to be like it was silly to set concrete rules now and that we would go with the flow and really listen to each other at the party. We thought that we would either just watch an be watched or maybe do a little soft swing. We didn't think that we were ready for a full swap yet.

We got to the hotel and I was ready to turn around and leave. Needless to say the ad for the social group painted a way prettier picture of how exclusive it was. My husband and I went straight to our room, after I had promised myself that I would go to the pre-party and introduce myself. I just couldn't do it. We sat in our room having some drinks and after every drink we kept saying, "just one more and we'll go upstairs." The person that runs the social came over and introduced himself and was super nice. Finally I took the stepp and we went. I couldn't believe what I say. People were almost already fully nude on the dance floor and it was only 8:30. So much for taking it slow! We went and got our name tags and headed straight to the bar.

When we got to the bar there was a guy that turned around and looked at my husband and said immediately, "hey, your Ryan, I saw your pics online." Ooops, I had forgotten to mention to Ryan that I had added our pics to the groups forum, lol. He was fine with it. We got our drinks and went outside to sit by the fire pit. The guy that saw our pics came over with his wife (they were the best looking couple there, besides us that is hahaha) so I was getting excited. They told us that this was all new to them. The wife then proceeded to say that she had seen our pics the day before and had picked us as their couple. She kept telling me how sexy that she thought I was. We hit it off immediately.

We went back upstairs to watch what was going on up there. The theme to the party was a luau and they were going to crown a queen of the social club after a series of contest. There was hula hoop and limbo. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The women were getting completely naked and doing things that I thought would be happening closer to midnight, nevermind 9 pm. We decided to go back to out room (the 4 of us) and have some drinks down there. After a while I had the other couple looking at all my piercings and things were getting pretty heavy.

The wife of the other couple mentioned that she had brought her toys so we went to their room. As soon as we got up there we all stripped and started in with out own partners. After a couple minutes I couldn't stand it and I started kissing the other wife. There were lots of hands and legs everywhere and her nad I got off at the same time.

The guys decided they needed a few minutes so we all head back to my room. We did not waste anytime. We all got right back into it. At one point me and the other wife were laying on the bed facing each other, kissing and touching, and our men were entering us from behind. Finally I thought, "I know everybody it thinking exactly what I am thinking." SO Iasked the other wife if it would be okay if we swapped. She grinned and agreed. We put condoms on our own husbands and handed them off to each other (my husband loved that).

The men were standing on opposite sided of the bed and we both started blowing them. He had a beautiful cock and I couldn't wait to take it. I sucked him for a few more minutes and I turned around so I was kneeling in front of him and he fucked me from behind. The other wife and my husband quickly followed suit. Me and the other wife where on our hands and knees facing each other so we could kiss and touch the entire time. It wasn't long and both of our husbands were screaming that they were coming. It was all incredibly hot!

They stuck around for just a couple minutes. At this point it was almost 4 am and we knew that if we didn't get any sleep the hangover was going to be a heck of a lot worse. I gave her a kiss goodbye and they left.

The next morning we exchanged contact info and said our good byes.

Yesterday (Monday) we all spent the entire day sending dirty text messages to each other and we are itching to get back together.

I can't believe how perfectly our first experience went. It really couldn't have been any better :facelick:

Sorry to hear the party was a let down at first... glad to hear that it turned out to be a lot of fun and you found a nice couple to 'click' with.

Next time, try it without all the drinks... :D

Oh, we will definitely go with fewr drinks if any next time. Actually the social was really overwhelming and some of the people were very persistant. One woman even told "our" couple that they should ditch us and go with them because since we were newbies we wouldn't be a good time! I imagine! We had so much fun with out new friends I think we may just stick with them for a while.

We also talked about maybe getting a small group together closer to where we live. Its all so new, but we are all so open ;)

Wow! What a great way to start off!

So, let me go ahead and say "Welcome aboard! You're now officially Swingers!"

You'll be receiving your official sooper-sekrit Lifestyle membership cards and decoder rings via special courier shortly. ;)

Let me ask you guys this... how was the trip home? I bet it was all giggling and big smiles, wasn't it? :D

Let me ask you guys this... how was the trip home? I bet it was all giggling and big smiles, wasn't it? :D

Not to mention the after party sex with each other!!! :facelick:

Are you kidding me?! Its been all giggles and smiles all week!

Not to mention the after party sex with each other!!! :facelick:

He works shift work, so he went to work the next night, and worked 3 nights. All three nights he had me and her sending him dirty text messages. Lets just say that when he had his first night home we didn't get much sleep. I'm still recovering :)

Thats so great that you guys had an experience as good as that one...me and my girl just had our first 3some and had a blast....Im excited to check out a party now! Hopefully it goes as well as yours did =D