funky

MFM with a really good friend?

Hi All

First post here.We have been to clubs but have never swapped only same room sex, mfm is a huge turn on for us both.

Now the question, my wife has a friend she has known for 20 yrs, we are in our forties.They have always had a sexual attraction to each other,we have never hinted to him because he lives close to us and is a really good friend,

WE are leaving the country for good in 6 months time....your advice please? could this be the time to invite him in?

Thank you in advance

Are you concidering doing this before you go ?

Or,

Taking him with you ?

There are many accounts of 3somes with a friend, ex-lover, etc. I'm 'the other guy'. I've been invited by friends actually, but have always said no. I just think that there are too many other variables and potential complications with friends, whereas with strangers, it is pretty one dimensional.

• Like 1

We play with a friend in a MFM. It started out being only once in a while but has progressed to once every couple of weeks. Outside of sex, the relationship hasn't changed but now we share an intimate secret. I'm not saying that it is a good idea but we are an example of a threesome with a friend that has worked out so far.

Our first couple of mfm's were with a friend for us it didn't work out to well but this was also due to we were in our late twentys and he was like 22 and well he took it a little to serious and we had to stop. Since then we do it with guys we meet looking for the same

• Like 1

Our first couple of MFM's were with friends (two different friends). One was actually a prior lover of mine. This put me so much more at ease at a time when I was fairly nervous to begin with. I knew the men, I knew they liked me and my body and, they had respect for me and my husband and our marriage. It was my husband who asked them if they were up for it (no pun intended), and discussed with them our expectations. I understand that friends do not work for all couples, and if there are any romantic feelings I too would say to shy away from friends. However, if everyone can be comfortable with 'recreational sex' (which for us is what an MFM is all about), for us a friend was a far better choice than a stranger for those initial encounters.

for us a friend was a far better choice than a stranger for those initial encounters.

When we were very active this was my favorite and my best friend was a regular partner for us! He was always gentle respectful and caring with Mrs Lonesome1 and always was so much fun to have him as part of our marriage.

The first MFM I had was with Mr. H's best friend. They had grown up together and been like brothers their whole lives. The first time I met the guy I was VERY sexually attracted to him, so it was a real treat for me to finally get him in bed. We stay in "loose" contact (one every month or so) and haven't done anything since that first time. It was about a year ago. But I can assure you it will happen again under the right circumstances. The first time was planned, and that worked out great, but any more times will have to be different. Can't explain WHY....but that's the case. Our relationship hasn't changed, and that's a good thing.

WE are leaving the country for good in 6 months time....your advice please? could this be the time to invite him in?

Because you are leaving we would lean towards no. There were 20 years that things could have happened and for one reason or another they didn't. We feel it would be better to not pursue it and risk any fallout.

Of course if there is a chance of a visit after you move, then never mind what we just said and go for it, lol.

I'd just up and tell him you and the hunny have been thinking about having a menage a trois and ask him if he would be interested in joining you. Be honest and keep it simple. People just waste to much perfectly good play time speculating about what others will or wiil not think or will or will not do when a simple question would let you know.

• Like 1

Sounds like a perfect scenario to me.

Ask and talk about it and if all sides are agreeable, go for it.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Just a few random thoughts about having a close friend as a sexual playmate. The first time my wife (now ex-wife) and I ever did anything unusual sexually was with my best buddy from work. He and I discussed the possibility long before he met my wife. Thinking it would make her feel more comfortable, we spent a long time letting the two of them to get to know each other. Then while she and I were engaged in great sex, I brought up the suggestion of having him join us sometime for a threesome. Because by now she knew him so well, I found that she was very receptive to the idea. Before actually trying the threesome, the three of sex discussed it to see what boundaries if any would be observed. As it turned out, there were none. Although it sounds like all this took some major planning, it was actually just a simple process to insure that all parties were comfortable. We never made any specific plans as to when or where we were going to do this, but it was understood that we all had the "green light." As it happened, we all got caught in a unexpected thunderstorm while wearing only light clothing and arrived at our place completely soaked and freezing cold. It was my wife who suggested a communal hot shower and hot drinks by the fireplace. What followed was the most intense and pleasurable sexual experience of our 36 year marriage.

After that first time, we played with other women and couples we did not know very well, but it was that first time mfm with my buddy that was still the best.

The point I am trying to make is that because we all took our time to insure that we were all comfortable with each other and get to know everybody's desires, it just seemed so much more natural and thrilling when things finally did happen.

Thank you all for your advice,will keep you posted on our decision

here is my theory on this. Our 1st experience was with a friend my DH had been friends with for over 10 yrs. we had joked about it on and off and he had seen me undressed one new yrs eve when I was drunk and I only weighed 88 lbs and then again when I was my largest ever at 155. Ok I have digressed here. The point is if you have a good strong relationship then it can work great, He had some personal issues and we driffted apart unfortunately. :cool:

If you never plan on talking to him, or anyone that he knows. Otherwise, our own rule is no playing with vanilla friends EVER. That can cause SO MANY problems!

If I am with a couple for a while I get to be good friends with them. I am not sure, but for me it is nicer to like the person that I'm with. It is not that a one time thing is not fun, but I truely enjoy the passion/lust of someone that I know and like. Plus the sex gets better and better because you know what pleases them.

So talk a lot about it and let no be an acceptable answer to your request, but I suggest you make the request.

We have done MFM with a friend and it ended the friendship

Our first experience was with a couple (good friends), same outcome, hence our rule. The main reason we're not friends anymore? The husband of the other couple OUTED us to mutual friends (vanilla) and we lost THEM as friends as well.

thanks for the input......we havent made up our minds yet

thanks for the input......we havent made up our minds yet

We tried to have a MFM with a good friend of ours, and to be honest it didn't go as far as thegirl would have liked. He's just not made for group things, I don't think - it was a little bit of a weird situation for him.

Despite that, we all still remain friends and everything is cool.

our first couple of 3somes were with friends and all went well and continued for a while until we moved too far away

In our situation we chose a close friend as well, sat down over coffee early in the day, and made the arraingments.. The evening started and everything went great, was one of the nights that the Mrs actually passed out from cumming so much/so long..

Our problems however were that, because of the "new" extension in his relationship with her, at any given private moment, he stepped over the lines.. grabbing ass or tit.. and making not too subtle hints.. including around vanilla friends.. we drifted apart, renewing the friendship over the course of ten years twice, and unfortunately, he would pick times were he and she were alone and bring it up again, after being told that it wasnt happening..

Choosing a friend might work out if they understand the dynamics of it, but from personal experience, its better to find a new "friend" and go from there.. someone that understands yes this is whats happening.. be cool with it or , Sorry...

We have been playing with a friend of ours. He not what you would consider a "good friend", but a friend non the less. Advantage is he knows us, we know him and limits and boundaries are well defined and followed. Down side is he knows us & we know him. But we have played with hime 5 times now and eveything seems to be going along quite well. We also knew e was attracted to her before we approached him. Nothing hotter than seeing her being pleased by someone else that has wanted to do so for so long.

Just curious, where you guys going?