Your Batting Average  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Your Batting Average

• Zero out of four. We are soft swingers or newbies.
    • One out of four, 25%
    • Two out of four, 50%
    • Three out of four, 75%
    • Four out of four, 100%

For those in the swinger lifestyle ,full-swap couples, we are curious to know your batting average. By that we mean out of the many sexual play sessions or encounters with other couples, one-on-one, swing/sex house parties, or, in couples' club setting, what fracton result in actually having sexual intercourse, or, an honest-to-goodness fuck session with your swap mates? Not having intercourse after sexual play could have many reasons, such as, you are turned off by your mate, male or female, or, the other participant couple/s, not getting or maintaining an erection, inability to penetrate your mate's vagina with your penis, female unable to accomodate your penis in her vagina (penis too big or too small), falling asleep while playing, sickness, etc.

For the purpose of the poll we prefer to use the dictionary definition of sexual intercourse as the sexual play that takes place after the entry of the man's penis in your female partner's vagina. So, penetration and intimate contact between the penis and vagina is the key.

Therefore, blow jobs, use of toys or dildos, eating pussy, mutual masturbation, etc., do not qualify as sexual intercourse.

If you are a soft swinger ,and, do not have intercourse with someone other your own mate, your average batting average is zero. A group sex session at parties or clubs where you may end up fucking multiple partners in one night, counts as one out of one successful encounter. We are looking for overall batting average where you do end up having intercourse with your swap mate over an extended period of time. This period may be your entire swinging career. If you lost track give us your best guess.

The choices are:

1. Zero intercourse sessions out of four. We are soft swingers.

2. One intercourse sessions out of four or 25%.

3. Two out of four or 50%.

4. Three out of four or 75%.

5. Four out of four, or, 100%. We will not play if no intercourse is contemplated.

Doesn't it get a hard to find enjoyment when your busy writing down all the statistics?

Personally I think this mixes apples and oranges. We think it's fairly self-evident that the various venues attract people with a certain predisposition to play or not. As an example, you are expected to play at a house party and if you hadn't already conceded that point you wouldn't be there. This is particularly true at small parties. Therefore, batting averages are high in that venue, overall.

When I was 21 years of age, I thought sex was just like baseball. Three strokes and I was out. Now, I relish the seventh inning stretch. Anyway, I'll go back and mark the poll .250 though I know the actually batting average is a bit less than that -- no regrets. No sacrifice plays. No home runs. Just get on base and advance the runners. Team player.

Michael

When we first started swinging, I also felt that parties were for "gettin laid" and multiple times if the opportunity arose. That was a fun time and I enjoyed myself. Now I don't worry so much about getting my hook wet - when it happens, that's cool but it doesn't make the party a "success" for me. I voted 50% because that approximates recent history. A blow job or a hand job can be lots fun sometimes....

I voted 0 for 4 but I have a question, is "taking one for the team" the equivalent of a sacrifice bunt?

When I was 21 years of age, I thought sex was just like baseball. Three strokes and I was out.

WhatyoudidFry.jpg

:welcome2:

Honestly, Sahajacouple, I didn't make it through the entire post before I threw up my hands and said I haven't a clue.

I enjoy gardening, but I couldn't tell you the percentage of successful plantings I've had, or the length of my agapanthas stalks, or the number of blooms on my knockout roses.

In swinging, sometimes we play, sometimes we don't. We may do a little soft play, or it may be full on-swap. If we got caught up in counting, it would certainly change the dynamic of this. It's supposed to be a fun pasttime.

Pepper

I have found myself pretty lucky...if I express an interest in fucking(and that is what I make it clear I want, not extended playing around...I like to get to the point once everyone is naked) people seem to go along with it happily. I've never been turned down. But, I also put a fair amount of effort into picking people I think i am compatible with.

Will we be required to publish our hits, runs, and errors too? ;)

Great response! ha, ha. Perhaps in the next poll. Lol

Doesn't it get a hard to find enjoyment when your busy writing down all the statistics?

Not if you had a "hard on" every time and enjoyed the play and particularly the intercourse. Just kidding.

:D

Personally I think this mixes apples and oranges. We think it's fairly self-evident that the various venues attract people with a certain predisposition to play or not. As an example, you are expected to play at a house party and if you hadn't already conceded that point you wouldn't be there. This is particularly true at small parties. Therefore, batting averages are high in that venue, overall.

Certainly. Therefore, if you are strictly a house party person, then your batting average is 4 out of 4, or 1.0, since having intercourse with at least one or a few of the attendees is a given. Congratulations! For the rest of us, where we may play with newbies, vanilla and virgin couples, the average goes down accordingly.

:welcome2:

Honestly, Sahajacouple, I didn't make it through the entire post before I threw up my hands and said I haven't a clue.

I enjoy gardening, but I couldn't tell you the percentage of successful plantings I've had, or the length of my agapanthas stalks, or the number of blooms on my knockout roses.

In swinging, sometimes we play, sometimes we don't. We may do a little soft play, or it may be full on-swap. If we got caught up in counting, it would certainly change the dynamic of this. It's supposed to be a fun pasttime.

Pepper

Swinging and partner swap is supposed to be fun. And, so is the poll a fun pasttime!

I voted 0 for 4 but I have a question, is "taking one for the team" the equivalent of a sacrifice bunt?

It could be, since swinging with other couples and swapping mates for soft play as well as full-blown intercourse can be a "team play". More the merrier.

:)

We're lucky. Our average is probably between 80 and 90 percent.

We go into adventures with everyone understanding that we're there for sex, and unless someone decides NO for some reason, it's gonna happen. Once in a while, one of them will decide not to, or one of us will decide we're not interested. But playtime is usually the result.

tittietwister said:

(My emphasis in the quote.)

I would agree that a couple's "batting average" at a house party would have a chance of being much higher compared to other venues (I know it works for at least one single male :D). House parties usually are smaller groups of people -- many of whom already know each other, in the biblical sense or not -- in a more intimate setting. There is more potential for playing in such a venue.

But I hope you meant something other than your quote "...you are expected to play at a house party." I've been to some pretty wild house parties, but "No" still meant "No."