Male Pubic Area...Do You Shave?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Male Pubic Area...Do You Shave?

• I'm shaved and smooth as a baby
    • I keep it closely trimmed
    • I shave my balls only
    • I'm natural and would scare a weed wacker

I had to laugh today watching Fox News.

A female reporter was discussing the Reno sex predator murder, when she brought up a "sick fact"..."he has a shaved pubic region"...."we know that's sick, but we want this guy caught".

The reason I laughed was because more and more males are shaving.

So I thought I'd throw up a poll. I've never posted a poll, so I hope I'm doing this correctly.

Here are the choices:

1) I'm shaved and smooth as a baby

2) I keep it closely trimmed

3) I shave my balls

4) I'm natural and need a weed wacker

Scott & JoAnn

PS...Shaved here!

Got my balls shaved for a vasectomy 30 years ago. We liked the smooth feel so much, I have kept at it all these years.

Have also done the rest of the area on occasion, but neither of us really likes it.

Got my balls shaved for a vasectomy 30 years ago. We liked the smooth feel so much, I have kept at it all these years.

Have also done the rest of the area on occasion, but neither of us really likes it.

Took me awhile to get used to it, but the wife liked it...now I can't imagine going back.

Initially had the 'shaving bumps' issue. Now I use an electric shaver on the area between my navel and cock. Razor in the shower for cock and balls. No bumps, just SMOOOOOOTH.

Scott & JoAnn

We never knew, before swinging, that shaving had become the fashion. And since we aren't into shaving (anywhere!), we decided to stay just the way we were and let whatever happens, happen.

For a few, it's been a deal breaker but most people don't seem to care. We know this because they DO come back for seconds and thirds :facelick:

I keep the trimmed look above an below. But I'm no good at doing the work on myself. It has turned out from just plain funny looking to a lot of ouch, ouch pain :eek:.

I mean, you know. Walking around with small band-aids on the nut sack just ain't cool.

We are experimenting with new and improved trimmers and I haven't mastered anything so far.

It takes a very loving and trusting relationship to say " honey, will you help me shave my balls".

For me I have to have help from a professional :o.

G'day All,

Well, not exactly shaved but waxed...yep! Male Brazilian. Even around the scrotum piercings (care needed here believe me). Mrs P & P loves it so do all the playmates so far. First time was :eek: but you get used to it.

Cheers

From your news article I guess I must have gone over to the dark side and become a sick sex pervert.

Yup, started shaving almost a year when I got together with my S/O. I remember our first time together, she couldn't wait to show me her "secret"; that she was shaved. It's always been an incredible turn on for me with women. So I asked her if she would like me to try it and she said yes. It took a little bit of getting used to, but now I just touch up in the shower every other day or so and it really adds something to our playtime. We both love it. My wife doesn't care one way or the other, she doesn't like it if she happens to get a day when I have little stubbles but I try to keep them to a minimum.:D

Well, figure I would throw in my two cents...

...I keep my nether areas trimmed, but not totally shaved. I'm kind of a hairy guy (especially my chest) and it looks pretty darn silly to have a bare* patch down south while everything else is hirsute. I know this from embarrassing experience.

(* - as opposed to a bear patch)

I've been shaved in some form or fashion for 15 years +/-. I've settled on a smooth ball, crotch, taint and just above the cock look. She likes it and it's easy to maintain.

She's shaved from stem to stern with a small landing strip for me to entertain myself with. It's short and she keeps it for a change in texture while I'm exploring.

Trace

I had to laugh today watching Fox News.

A female reporter was discussing the Reno sex predator murder, when she brought up a "sick fact"..."he has a shaved pubic region"...."we know that's sick, but we want this guy caught".

The reason I laughed was because more and more males are shaving.

So I thought I'd throw up a poll. I've never posted a poll, so I hope I'm doing this correctly.

Here are the choices:

1) I'm shaved and smooth as a baby

2) I keep it closely trimmed

3) I shave my balls

4) I'm natural and need a weed wacker

Scott & JoAnn

PS...Shaved here!

I'm trimmed really close, thinking of getting waxed..ouch

Mr. Fun has done the male Brazilian, but mostly he's neatly trimmed. He just doesn't understand how to shave balls. LOL!

I'm not hair adverse on men. In fact, until we started this venture, I had no idea men even kept themselves groomed there.

A male friend of mine was telling me that his teenage son was saying that all the young guys shave down there, so maybe the next generation will just expect it.

I shave the balls and cock but trim the rest of the area. I hate to floss while I eat so I see no reason to make someone else do so! :lol:

I actually like to keep it all shaved, but my wife likes it hairy, so now I just keep it trimmed.

Well since I couldn't choose more than one, I just chose "shave my balls only." I trim everywhere else and shave at the base of my cock and my balls. Gonna try using Nair on my ass while being careful around my hole. I have shaved my crack a few times, but that's a pain. I really enjoy the feeling of smooth balls, but have too much hair everywhere to shave it all.

I noticed how popular shaving was after my first few visits to a nudist resort. For some guys it looks ok, but it's definitely not for all.

We both are clean shaven, being doing it for 10 years. When we play with others and they aren't it is no big deal. It's all what you feel comfortable with.

G'day All,

Well, not exactly shaved but waxed...yep! Male Brazilian. Even around the scrotum piercings (care needed here believe me). Mrs P & P loves it so do all the playmates so far. First time was :eek: but you get used to it.

Cheers

I want to get that done. how much did that hurt??

God, my hair seems to grow so fast that my balls itch like hell starting shortly after I shave them. I'd be constantly shaving them---which could be really dangerous! I gave up doing that and now just try to keep everything trimmed. No slicing and dicing in the nether regions!

Well Ben likes to keep himself trimmed and shaft shaved which is very useful for bj's, no hair in my mouth :) I myself have serious issues with body hair on women. I keep myself smooth at all times. It feels cleaner and more hygienic to be honest and I love the feeling of it :)

Answering for hubby here...He is shaved and we enjoy it. Can't quite talk him into waxing yet even though that's a major part of business where I work. Yes the first time hurts like *&*&...if you will take a Tylenol one hour before and make sure the use the NUMBING spray it does help. After the first couple times is isn't that big of a deal. Each time the hair grows less and less coarse. Now some of the positions you have to get into to get all areas...well even for us females it can be pretty dang funny.

I just started shaving everything. Pubic and balls and I love the feeling when I fuck my lady!!

I didn't realize there were potential health risk factors involved with shaving the pubes. I've read that those who shave are more at risk for MRSA based on studying outbreaks that have occurred.

I keep it trimmed, but don't shave. Shaved guys have just enough stubble that it scrapes L's tender pussy flesh raw. For the same reason, we shy away from playing with guys who shave. If there's any stubble, she'll be raw and out of action for a few days afterwards. Not worth it for a fashion statement.

That's not to say I've never been hairless below. Before my vasectomy back in the '90s, Nurse Blucher (sound effect here: horses neighing) enthusiastically shaved a much broader area than was necessary for the two tiny incisions required. I removed the few stray hairs she missed. Can't say I was enthralled with the result, and haven't seen the need to do it again.

I trim above and use Nair or a similar hair removal cream below. I'm seriously thinking about getting laser hair removal below, as well. Any ideas or opinions on that?