Scott & JoAnn

Our first time tomorrow night...

Hi All,

First I'd like to say thanks to all who post on this site, as the info is great. My wife and I are absolute 'newbies' to the lifestyle. We visited SMI in the Palm Springs area in mid-January and although we did not swap, even though we were approached many times, we did have a GREAT time as exhibitionists.

Originally we had planned only a one night visit, but we had such a great time, and met some really fun people, we decided to stay another night...and boy were we glad we did. We ended up in the 'Play Room' on the round bed, albeit with each other, but the atmosphere was electric! Oh, and let me add that what we noticed was that 'swingers' as people are so much more unpretentious, open, and relaxed...that is so easy to make friendships. So not only sexually, but socially we had a blast! So much so that we may attend again later this month and for sure have reservations for March 21/22.

So fast forward to the present. With our interest in expanding our sexual boundaries, but not sure in what direction, we decided to do a bit of online searching for something closer to where we live (Santa Clarita, CA). We found a site about swinger parties in our area and after reading through it, figured 'why not'?

We signed up for the Saturday's (2/16) party in the Arcadia/Pasedena area. I called and spoke with 'Norm' about what to expect, numbers of couples, singles (M/F), ages, etc. He reiterated that the environment, while being a swingers party, it was still a NO pressure environment, and a great place to get started. Numbers-wise there are about 25 couples, 10 single males, and an undetermined number of single females signed up. The site is a 2 story Residence Inn. Any advice on what to expect would be greatly appreciated!

So...the wife and I, while being excited, are also very nervous about our upcoming evening. We are going through the process of establishing boundaries, code words, signals, etc. One of the most exciting things is actually talking over with your spouse and understanding what their fantasies are. It was quite a surprise to my wife to find out that I'd be quite turned on watching her have sex with another guy. MFM seems to be a big turn-on to a majority of men....guess I'm in that crowd.

Anyway, I feel we are lucky to have found this site, as the info has really put us somewhat at ease in as far as what to expect going forward. Seems the best advice is just to communicate with not only your spouse/partner, but with the other couples/singles of which you have an 'interest'.

Thanks again to all...and I will be providing an update to Saturday's party...for better or worse.

Scott & JoAnn

Oops...the subject line should read..."Our first time Saturday night..."

Welcome, Scott and JoAnn! Congrats on getting off to such a great start in the lifestyle! I hope you two have a wonderful time at your next party and that you continue posting here. This is a great place to seek advice, support, or just "hang out" with other lifestyle folks.

=)

:welcome1: You have found the best place on the internet to find the information you are seeking, and it sounds like you are off to a great start. Have a great time this weekend!

Welcome to the swingers board Scott and JoAnn. Its great that you guys are talking and making sound plans for a good time. Keep us informed.

Just an update...ONE day to go! We are both excited, but nervous at the same time.

Any last minute advice?

We are planning on casual attire to show up in and then change to our 'sexy' clothes. Wife has 2 outfits...not much to them, but I am at a quandry as to what a guy wears. At SMI I wore nothing...can I do that tomorrow?

Also they open the doors at 8, close at 10 (after they let all 10 of the single males in). What time is best to get there? We were thinking 8:30, so that we could initiate come conversation and get a feel for some of the couples.

I don't want to walk in @ 10, not knowing anyone, and feeling wierd.

Advice?

Scott & JoAnn

Hey U 2,

FYI, We attended a lifestyle party last week at the lifestyle mansion in Riverside. The place was awsome, classy, and the host were wonderfull. The best thing about it was couples only. You may want to ck that out.

Whatever you end up doing enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, and you both keep talking, talking, and keep talking. Some of the best things for us is talking about what went on when we were playing with others.

Any last minute advice?

We are planning on casual attire to show up in and then change to our 'sexy' clothes. Wife has 2 outfits...not much to them, but I am at a quandry as to what a guy wears. At SMI I wore nothing...can I do that tomorrow?

Check with the owner.

Also they open the doors at 8, close at 10 (after they let all 10 of the single males in). What time is best to get there? We were thinking 8:30, so that we could initiate some conversation and get a feel for some of the couples.

I don't want to walk in @ 10, not knowing anyone, and feeling wierd.

Advice?

Scott & JoAnn

When you say they "close at 10", I'm assuming that you mean no one else is let through the door. 8:30 seems like a good time, it will allow you to find a place to sit/stand so you can notice everyone who walks in.

Have fun.

Teresa

Question still unanswered...

What do the guys wear, if anything at all, at a swingers party?

Should I be au natural? Towel? Hanes boxer briefs?

What says the guys?

What says the girls? (What turns you girls on?)

Scott & JoAnn

Question still unanswered...

What do the guys wear, if anything at all, at a swingers party?

Should I be au natural? Towel? Hanes boxer briefs?

What says the guys?

What says the girls? (What turns you girls on?)

Scott & JoAnn

I would check with the club's website or give them a call. At the meet and greets/parties we've attended thus far, the guys dress either with the theme or slacks/jeans and polos/buttondowns. Wear whatever undies you're comfortable with.

What turns me on is guy who is clean, well groomed, and has a great attitude.

=)

Well, it's not exactly a 'meet and greet'...

Here's the policy for attire:

Appropriate attire for women - Lingerie, negligee, teddies, 2 piece bathing suit, total body fishnet, thong outfit, or a sexy bra and panties are appropriate. You may also, at your desecration, run around in your birthday suit.

Appropriate attire for men - Boxer shorts, a wrap around towel that you bring, men's thongs or butt huggers, or your finest pair of Hanes. You may also, at your desecration, run around in your birthday suit. We encourage the showing of ' wood '... If you got it... flaunt it !!

My question is which of the options is, in your opinion, best?

What do the guys prefer? What do the ladies like to see?

As for myself, I think a lady in a skimpy and suggestive outfit that leaves something to the imagination would be a turnon. But what turns the ladies on?

Scott & JoAnn

Well, it's not exactly a 'meet and greet'...

Here's the policy for attire:

Appropriate attire for women - Lingerie, negligee, teddies, 2 piece bathing suit, total body fishnet, thong outfit, or a sexy bra and panties are appropriate. You may also, at your desecration, run around in your birthday suit.

Appropriate attire for men - Boxer shorts, a wrap around towel that you bring, men's thongs or butt huggers, or your finest pair of Hanes. You may also, at your desecration, run around in your birthday suit. We encourage the showing of ' wood '... If you got it... flaunt it !!

My question is which of the options is, in your opinion, best?

What do the guys prefer? What do the ladies like to see?

As for myself, I think a lady in a skimpy and suggestive outfit that leaves something to the imagination would be a turnon. But what turns the ladies on?

Scott & JoAnn

Okay, now I've gotcha'! For the guys, I'd say boxers or boxer briefs unless you're totally comfortable being naked.

For the ladies, I'd say the negligee or bra and panties unless you're totally comfortable being naked.

Personally, I like having something to take off/be taken off. ;)

=)

I love those boxer briefs with the "pouch". It really accentuates the woody.

:facelick:

Mrs. D

Wear what you feel good in. Thats all you can do. This is your first time going. If your not comfortable It might show. I would rather have on what feels good to me than what every one els has on. We have seen it all, as you will also;).

OK...only a few hours to go and we have another question.

Seeing as there will obviously be spontanious sexual activities going on, that we may or may not be partaking in, is it protocol to carry a small towel around with you? Or just head for the bathroom for some cleanup (if needed)?

Scott & JoAnn

Welcome to the life style, wish u enjoy it and find alot of good friends inside, we for your first time just be relaxed everything will be ok am sure when u go to the party and get used to the enviroment there u will like th issue and will enjoy but dont forget to do it safe with rubers :D. wish u all of luck

Scott & JoAnn,

Hmmm... usually the places we play provide kleenex and such for cleaning up. But sharing a shower is a good thing too!

• Like 1

As promised, here is our update on our first 'real' swinging experience. I'll call it The Good, The Bad, & the Ugly as it had all 3 components. We did, however, manage to keep a humorous perspective throughout.

Well we signed up and attended the Arcadia party on Feb 16th.

The site advertises:

Most couples are 21-45+, the age range varies for each party. The average age of the single women attending is 21-30.

In reality, at least at our party, most attendees were AARP members. To put it mildly, it was mostly a total disappointment. Thank god for 'Elliot', the waterguy. He showed up early, maybe an employee, with a bunch of bottled water for the party. He was a good looking, is shape, guy from England, with a nice HARD cock. The wife had her first MFM with him as everybody watched the 3 us on the bed...of course they all just stood around watching with their clothes on.

Anyway, NOBODY was swinging. All stayed as couples. Most left their clothes on. One older fellow fell asleep in a chair. Lots of Asian couples and single guys....strange they all fucked or had oral WITH their clothes on! Mostly older crowd that seemed ok just sitting around talking. I joked with my wife that they will probably start playing bridge soon.

Food was decent. Hosts were personable, but dressed NOT to impress. Security guy, I think thats what he was, was a large Hispanic fellow who seemed to be a voyeur. He just walked around and stared at any 'action' going on. Not the most comfortable feeling when a large, clothed Hispanic guy, who looks like he just got out of Pelican Bay is standing over you watching your wife...Yuck!

We won't be back. Norm told us when we signed up that 23 couples had reserved. On the way down we called to get the room info and Norm told us that there were 18-19 couples. When we got there we asked how many couples...we were told 15 couples, 8 single guys, and 0 single females (I can see why).

On a scale of 1-10 (ten being best), I'd rate it a 1 (it would be 0 if not for Elliot). Bottom line...DON'T GO! The above was The Bad & The Ugly...now for The Good.

As described above, we did meet a nice guy, Elliot. Now originally my wife was pretty much convinced she just wanted to 'observe' the goings on in a real swingers party. Upon arrival we changed into our sexy attire...damn she looked HOT. All 100 lbs of her!

So we start out on the bed with her on her back and me straddling her face and feeding her my cock. Well as mentioned Elliot, we nicknamed him 'the waterboy', leisurely walked into our room...which was actually a open aired loft on the second story of this particular Residence Inn (Arcadia, CA).

Elliot had on boxer shorts and they were STRETCHED straight out, not hiding his VERY hard cock. He walked around the bed a few times and we could tell what he wanted. Eventually he pulled out his cock and held it in his hands, making it very obvious that he wanted to join us in a bad way. I whispered to my wife and asked her if she wanted to do anything with him. The answer was NO. She only wanted to mess around with me. Elliot sensed the futility of it and went downstairs.

The wife and I continued to mess around. Me going down on her, her on me, we fucked for awhile...generally putting on a show for the gathering crowd lined up on the walls around the bed. Let me tell you it was weird. They all kept their clothes ON!

Well the wife must have been getting a bit hornier as she suddenly told me "well I guess I could give him a hand job. So the door was now a bit open! My fantasy is to see her with another guy and for me Elliot was perfect. Good looking, nice personality, trim, and a cock, that while a bit shorter than mine, it was thicker, curved upward, and HARD AS STEEL.

Eventually Elliot made his way back upstairs and I motioned him over to us and explained that we were newbies, my wife has never done anything like this before, but she would like to stroke his cock if that was ok with him.

He said that would be fine and he respected her limits (told you he was a nice guy).

So Elliot and I both kneel on the bed facing my wife and she takes our cocks in her hands and begins massaging us both. I will tell you the sight of a strange, hard, and thick cock in her hands was very exciting to say the least.

This goes on for awhile and I tell her to lie on her back so Elliot and I can each take a side (of her) and it would be easier for her to stroke us. This goes on for a bit and I then move down between her legs. This is where it starts to get good...she is writhing in pleasure, now stroking Elliot's ROCK HARD cock and massaging his balls with both of her hands as I enjoy her pussy and watch her massaging a thick cock. The sight is awesome...but it gets better. Elliot knows she is getting hot and begins, ever so lightly and precariously, to massage her shoulders and eventually moving to her breasts, first with his hands, then his mouth.

My wife is now moaning and her pussy is getting REALLY wet. I move my mouth from her wetness as Elliot now begins massaging her clit and finally inserting his fingers into her. I move to give my wife a DEEP French kiss (she loves deep kissing) and now she is really getting worked up. As I move to my wife's head I motion to Elliot to take my place with his mouth...I also whisper to my wife that "he is going to go down on you". She does not argue.

As Elliot's mouth is concentrating on my wife's wetness, my wife pulls me towards her and takes my cock into her mouth. Her body is now moving every which way in pleasure and she is moaning even more loudly. NOW I lean over and ask her softly "do you want him to fuck you"? Her response I will never forget...she says innocently..."do you think I should"? I respond YES! I then ask Elliot if he has a rubber and he tells me he does. Knowing what is going to happen, he puts the rubber on. I watch as he does and I realize just how thick he is...he is a bit shorter than my cock, he's about 6 1/2" but thick, and harder than I've been in awhile (hey, I'm 49)...I mean his tool is like steel, curved back towards his stomach, and I can tell his cock is aching (literally) to enter my wife's tiny hole.

Now this is also something I will never forget. The sight of my wife's tiny, shaved pussy, and his rock hard cock a few inches away from what has formally been all mine for 32 years (back to high school). I am completely turned on as I watch Elliot move closer and his cock penetrates my wife. Her gasp as he entered was memorable. Elliot started out slowly but then started pounding my wife to the hilt with his fat cock. At one point I leaned over to my wife and asked if she was ok...she just nodded and moaned. Then she did was she rarely has done with me...completely wrapped her legs around Elliot and locked her legs. This was Elliot's clue to really start to hammer her...and he did. My wife then grabbed my thigh, pulled me closer, and took my cock deep into her mouth...it was incredible for me...and all the folks still lining the walls around the bed.

Now my wife has only cum a few times via having intercourse, but I could tell she was getting close, and it was turning me on bigtime knowing that it was Elliot's fat cock and his jackhammer action that was bringing her to the brink. I then leaned over and whispered into Elliot's ear to complete my fantasy...I whispered "cum inside her". At that he really went to work. He lowered himself heavily onto my wife and began to go into overdrive. It wasn't long after that he began to moan and groan loudly. I knew what was about to happen. When he came it was obvious to everyone in the 2 story unit what was going on. He stiffened and pushed with all his might into my wife and let out a final exclamitory groan that he had mightily orgasmed into my wife. He then gave my wife a peck on the cheek and said "thank you". I watched as he pulled his still rock hard cock out of my wife and I noticed when he removed the rubber that it looked as if a horse had cum in it. There must have been over 2 inches of sperm in the end of the rubber.

So, the night billed as "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" did have a VERY GOOD side to it. Oh, I forgot to mention how I 'finished'...I wanted to put my cock inside of her well worn pussy and she went doggy as we put on a heck of a show for the 'wall people'. I finished by pulling out, she lay on her back, and I slowly jacked off (she loves watching me do that) over her wanting mouth. I surveyed the room and it looked like the 'wall people' were hypnotized as they watched me shoot stream after stream of my sperm into my wife's open mouth. Even Elliot was watching and came over to tell me that my wife was one of the hottest women he has ever seen...I thanked him and totally agree!

All in all, not bad for our first time out.

Now its off to SMI in March...I am counting the days!

Scott & JoAnn

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Oh my freakin god, I don't know what to say :rolleyes:, the good part :eek:......

Thank you :).......

What the hell did you say in the beginning? I've got to read this again :eek:.

edit:

Uhhh, can you give us a chance to get there before you go next time ? ......... please?

The part about not knowing what to wear?..... Dont worry about it, at alllll.... You guys could wear a potato sack........ Just show up:lol:.

Oh my, what a story! :facelick: As you found out for yourselves, lifestyle parties (and other events) are what you make of 'em. Glad ya'll enjoyed yourselves.

Can you send Elliott to me next, lol?

=)

Whether you are at a party or a club, the fun you have is made by the two of you. The age group is pretty much a hit or miss kind of thing and can be from people in their 20s to their 60s. It all depends on timing. I'm glad that the two of you had a good time!

S

Wow, your description of night sounds like a well written porn novel. Your total recall is amazing, the only thing we came away with remembering from our first time was how fantastic we felt and when can we do that again.

Oh, and we're proud members of AARP, and can't wait till we're 55 so we can get other discounts.

Wow, your description of night sounds like a well written porn novel. Your total recall is amazing, the only thing we came away with remembering from our first time was how fantastic we felt and when can we do that again.

Oh, and we're proud members of AARP, and can't wait till we're 55 so we can get other discounts.

Nothing wriong with AARP couples and didn't mean to come off that way, but we were told by NORM that the age variation would be early 20's to mid-40's. I'd say of the 15 couples, that 10 of them were pushing 60+. Most of the older males stayed fully clothed or stripped to boxer shorts and their black socks. It was comiical. The women dressed in fancy nighties, if there was sex, it was oral and the guys kept their boxers or trousers on. Even the younger Asian couples kept their clothes on. I really think a good portion of the older couples were there just to watch a show (and we did put one on!). A few of the older gentlemen did strip to briefs...and they should have kept their clothes on!

Again, I did not mean to come off as judgemental, but the environment was comical, and not what was advertised. Our initiation to the swing party atmosphere was a letdown, except for meeting Elliot, and we will not be returning to one of Norm's advertised parties. Both the wife and I have a pretty good sense of humour and we kept the night in perspective...after all we did get to have a great time with Elliiot.

I have left reviews for his party under the swing club portion of this site, but as of yet it has not been posted. There are 4 posted reviews and they are also not good. We read them AFTER we had already signed up and paid the $49.

Additionally, thanks for the comment on my writing style. Hopefully we will have more to contribute. I am humorous by nature and like to have fun. I have always liked to make lemonade out of lemons. We made the best of our misrepresented evening by keeping a light hearted attitude and we still had a blast.

As far as my total recall...how can one NOT remember the first time you see your wife being 'taken' and you are a participant? I will always remember this night. I think the comical side will only further help to engrain the memory...after all how many of us say "do you remember when...."? It's usually because it was of a significant emotional event or circumstance...and believe me, this was one of those!

Have a great day!

Scott & JoAnn

Scott & Joann,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. You might want to think about reposting that in the Swinger Stories section for posterity! Glad to hear you had a good time after all. As others have said, so often parties are what you make of them and you made one hell of a party. Also, don't forget to post your experience with the club itself in our club listings & reviews section.

Scott & Joann,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. You might want to think about reposting that in the Swinger Stories section for posterity! Glad to hear you had a good time after all. As others have said, so often parties are what you make of them and you made one hell of a party. Also, don't forget to post your experience with the club itself in our club listings & reviews section.

Julie,

I've done both (Swinger's Stories/Club Reviews).

As of yet they haven't posted.

Thanks,

Scott & JoAnn

Julie,

I've done both (Swinger's Stories/Club Reviews).

As of yet they haven't posted.

Thanks,

Scott & JoAnn

Thanks. Both sections do go through review before being made public so you should see both of those posted in the next few days (at least the review) we have quite a log of stories at the moment so it might be next week before yours makes it up. Just checked and I do see both your story and review in the moderation que :)

It is good that your wife had fun, but a shame that you didnt.

Not to put words in Scott's mouth, but it sounded to me like he had the time of his life.

Not to put words in Scott's mouth, but it sounded to me like he had the time of his life.

I had a fricking BLAST!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how 'MADHUS369' came away thinking I didn't.

Since that night we've had another MMF and it surpassed the first by leaps and bounds. But that's another story.

We actually met someone online, who had some nice 'certs', and we decided to 'go for it'. It was incredible.

Scott & JoAnn