brandi511

Not circumcized - should we tell up front?

My husband is not circumcised. We are new to swinging and were wondering if this is going to pose a problem. He is extremely clean. Should we tell other couples in advance?

It's never posed any problems for us and we've never told anyone in advance. An uncircumcised penis looks pretty much like a circumcised one when they are both erect.

Teresa

One night at our club, we were about to go upstairs with a couple. I went into the bathroom and the husband followed me. As I was using the urinal, he pulled out his junk and showed it to me.

"Think she'll mind that I have a Prince Albert?"

Yes, he did; wagging there just about a foot from my pants leg. It was probably the most uncomfortable moment I have ever had in swinging.

"Uh... I doubt it..." I said, suddenly unable to pee...

That has nothing to do with your question, but it was the first anectdote that popped into my head.

Maybe the point is, we typically don't ask questions prior to heading upstairs about big or small, cut or un-cut, pierced or not pierced. We have connected with the couple we are heading to a room with and while I can imagine (if I try hard enough) a few unpleasant surprises that may pop up, "lack of circumcision" wouldn't be one of them.

Mrs Spoo has never been with a guy who is not circumcised (which I find rather surprising, actually) so she doesn't know if she would enjoy it or not. Since you mentioned cleanliness, that is the one issue that would pop into her head. If your husband is a clean guy - making that a non-issue - then that wouldn't be a problem at all...

Besides - cut guys can be pretty hygiene deficient themselves sometimes - which is one of her major complaints when it happens.

For me - playing with someone new for the first time there is a joy of discovery about that person - and those are always some of my favorite swinging memories. I don't like to "over talk" and take the fun away. So my advice would be don't think of it as a big deal.

Now, if you run into a number of couples who get to a room, see your husband naked and bolt, then you might want to start bringing it up prior to heading up - but I am guessing that won't happen.

Spoomonkey

• Like 1

We have seen a mix of cut and uncut and never heard of anyone running away from either.

I would be surprised if you have any problems over it.

YMMV

I doubt your husband will have any problems. There are advantages to being uncut.

Alura

If it's important to the other couple, they will ask. My husband is cut, but he's only been asked twice in 11 years.

I'm uncircumcised and I've had one lady mention that it's a deal breaker. Don't worry about it at all, be proud of it.....

Mr. LFM is uncut. He's never had any women scoff at him, but then like TNT said, they are pretty much the same looking at a cut penis when erect. I wouldn't want him any other way!

The only purpose circumcision serves in this world is to give the woman one last point of verification before she spreads her legs whether she is breaking ethnic/religious boundaries should offspring result from the act.

Uncut men maintain sensitivity and benefit from sex much longer into adult years.

I'd never seen an uncut penis until recently and once I did, I couldn't believe people would make such a fuss about it. Like others have said, once its erect, it's hard to tell the difference.

The only purpose circumcision serves in this world is to give the woman one last point of verification before she spreads her legs whether she is breaking ethnic/religious boundaries should offspring result from the act.

Uncut men maintain sensitivity and benefit from sex much longer into adult years.

Huh? I thought I had a circumcision because an Air Force Doctor probably did it. And possible health reasons. Besides I think he screwed it up, I still have a piece of skin that goes from the bottom of the head to the top of the shaft. Probably around 1/2 inch long at the most and about a quarter of an inch wide. So I am semi-circ?:lol: You can actually put things thru it and leave it.:eek:

I don't know that I'd mention it. I don't expect people to mention how much pubic hair they have or piercings, so I'd put this in the same category.

Cut, uncut, the result is the same. :facelick:

Pepper

i think being uncircumcised doesnt make any problems but preferable tell the couple u r playing with from the beginnning, so u could know there attitude towards the issue.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like it's weird or uncommon. My wife prefers cut but has never turned down someone who wasn't. I'd put it in the same class as curved or straight. If it bothers someone that much then it's they that should be doing the asking.

Piercings or "modifications" on the other hand, shouldn't be left as surprises.

Unfortunatly I am Cut, but she does prefer the natural penis.

Although its not a deal breaker one way or the other she would prefer that any of her partners were natural. I will admit at a few nudist resorts we have searched out the un-cut men.

We had one experience after meeting the male 1/2 of a couple, that spent years trying to hid the fact his didn't look like that others, he was very happy to run into my wife.

So I guess you may run into an un-educated person who it might be a problem for, but you may run into someone who really, really enjoys a natural penis.

I (male half) am not circumcised. I have only been with two women that had previous experience an uncircumcised member, so I guess you could say that I have had a few virgins so to speak. Most were intrigued, never a deal breaker. If she doesnt like it, move on, there are plenty of women that don't care one way or the other. some even prefer to play with the natural model. If it is that important to them, They will ask before hand anyway.

Welcome, play safely, and have fun

I don't know if someone will yell at me fr this or not, but I saw this joke that I thought was very fitting for this thread.

Why do women prefer cicumcised men?

Because they can't resist anything that is 10% off!

I thought it was at least humorous.

BTW I am uncut (and both my sons are too). My wife has never had anything to say one way or the other. I will ask her her preference and I will tell her to be honest with me.

have fun

My husband is not circumcised. We are new to swinging and were wondering if this is going to pose a problem. He is extremely clean. Should we tell other couples in advance?

Not ever having seen an un-edited version... (call me sheltered)

I might need a little instruction on any special treatment that may be required but after I get the hang of it, I'm sure we'd all be just ducky! :D

No need to warn me... I'm sure the look of "what do I do with this" followed by the questions of "hows this one work" would clear it up in no time.

Ms. B

Not ever having seen an un-edited version...

:lol:

Does this mean that since I have been circumcised that I have the "Director's Cut"?

Spoomonkey

Wife says it doesn't really matter to her as long as they are clean, she likes both ways and comparing them. However, the medical evidence is in - being circumsized reduces your risk of HIV/AIDS transmission by 50 percent if your going bare back. Umm, something to think about.

Wife says it doesn't really matter to her as long as they are clean, she likes both ways and comparing them. However, the medical evidence is in - being circumsized reduces your risk of HIV/AIDS transmission by 50 percent if your going bare back. Umm, something to think about.

Medical evidence.... ohhh yes the same folks who also say "there is no medical reason to circumsize". It was of course started as a cure for masturbation (the medical evidence is in)...guess that didn't work!

Who in their right mind would sleep with someone that is high risk for HIV and be confident with a statement like that. Does this mean 2 times out of 100 transmission happens, instead of 1 out of 100. Wow makes me want to get 1/3 of my penis cut off!

If you are in any way hoping your circumsized penis will save you from a STD your CRAZY!

No need to warn me... I'm sure the look of "what do I do with this" followed by the questions of "hows this one work" would clear it up in no time.

haha... this sounds so much like my first encounter with the unedited version. The subject in question was more than happy to offer a demonstration. I still remember that "lesson" with a smile.

However, the medical evidence is in - being circumsized reduces your risk of HIV/AIDS transmission by 50 percent if your going bare back. Umm, something to think about.

after 30 odd years of uncut unprotected uninhibited fun in many different countries without so much as a dose of crabs now that's what id rather think about

The subject in question was more than happy to offer a demonstration. I still remember that "lesson" with a smile.

When unsure... ask. I enjoy learning new things. ;)

Ms. B

haha... this sounds so much like my first encounter with the unedited version. The subject in question was more than happy to offer a demonstration. I still remember that "lesson" with a smile.

We like to smile, too, Miss Piggy. Might you please share your story with us?

Mr. Alura

maybe I'll put it into my blog :) Although, I'm not sure if I can get the whole story across well enough. I think the thing that really makes me smile was the innocence of it all - if that seems possible for something that has sex written all over it.

I wouldn't bother me personally, and if it were a deal breaker I'd make a point to ask beforehand. So don't mention it unless someone asks you.

One night at our club, we were about to go upstairs with a couple. I went into the bathroom and the husband followed me. As I was using the urinal, he pulled out his junk and showed it to me.

"Think she'll mind that I have a Prince Albert?"

Yes, he did; wagging there just about a foot from my pants leg. It was probably the most uncomfortable moment I have ever had in swinging.

"Uh... I doubt it..." I said, suddenly unable to pee...

That has nothing to do with your question, but it was the first anectdote that popped into my head.

Maybe the point is, we typically don't ask questions prior to heading upstairs about big or small, cut or un-cut, pierced or not pierced. We have connected with the couple we are heading to a room with and while I can imagine (if I try hard enough) a few unpleasant surprises that may pop up, "lack of circumcision" wouldn't be one of them.

Mrs Spoo has never been with a guy who is not circumcised (which I find rather surprising, actually) so she doesn't know if she would enjoy it or not. Since you mentioned cleanliness, that is the one issue that would pop into her head. If your husband is a clean guy - making that a non-issue - then that wouldn't be a problem at all...

Besides - cut guys can be pretty hygiene deficient themselves sometimes - which is one of her major complaints when it happens.

For me - playing with someone new for the first time there is a joy of discovery about that person - and those are always some of my favorite swinging memories. I don't like to "over talk" and take the fun away. So my advice would be don't think of it as a big deal.

Now, if you run into a number of couples who get to a room, see your husband naked and bolt, then you might want to start bringing it up prior to heading up - but I am guessing that won't happen.

Spoomonkey

Spoo, I promise NEVER to do that to you. ;)