sahajacpl

How many couples do you like to get together at a time?

How many couples at a time?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. How many couples at a time?

• One-on-one or two couples playing and swapping mates
    • Three to five couples.
    • Six to ten couples.
    • Sex party with 20 or more couples fucking at random.
    • We don't swap mates for sex

Every couple has preferences as to how many couples they want to swing with and swap mates on one occasion. What is your preference when you swing and swap partners for play and sex (intercourse included).

1. One-on-one (two couples swapping mates).

2. Three to five couples exchanging mates.

3. Six to ten couples swapping mates.

4. Sex party with 20 couples or more, where you lose track of who fucked who.

5. We don't swap mates.

Our preference is small house parties with about 6 to 10 couples and maybe a few singles or solos thrown in just because..... There's plenty of variety to select playmates from and people to talk/flirt with between boinks. We love the atmosphere of raw party sex oozing from the bedrooms and seeing folks walk around with Rosy cheeks. We haven't been to a larger party yet, but we've seen a few announcements for them.

I have to say house party as well. Small house party where the drama is not there. So everyone can enjoy themselves in any manner they like. Not a big orgy of bodies just in a pile as free for all. More of a couple-on-couple or one-on-one thing where everyone is enjoy each other the whole night long. Just my enjoyment.. :cool:

We prefer 2 couples only because that's what happens most of the time. We have been in 2, 3 and 4 couple trysts and have enjoyed each and every minute and would do all of them again in a New York second.

We are a one on one couple.... don't think I could handle too much stimulation! It still allows me to be the center of attention in a one on one situation, like in a MFM.... I know selfish, but that's just me!!

We prefer two couples (us being one) as we are the kind that want to get to know people very well first. We don't mind a little flirting (okay a lot) and some "groping", but whne it comes to actually having sex with other people the personality of teh people really does come into play. We have done the house party thing and there was just way too much extra stimulation for us to feel relaxed with things.

We love each and every one of the scenarios. Each have their pros and cons. You have the intamacy of the one-one or the wildness that comes along with having 6-10 couples naked in a room. Only a year ago this was only fantasy for us. Everything we do is just so exciting.

House party definitely. Not just because of the sex but because its just fun meeting and hanging with cool people who are into what we are into...when we are at vanilla parties we have to watch how we talk, can't talk to sexual, etc. so we prefer to have friends who are swingers.

I am a small group girl though. We usually end up with another couple in the private room in truth. I have had fun in groups but prefer one on one to groups.

We agree with house parties also. There are so many people to mingle with, both friends and people to get to know better.:facelick:

I picked choice number one. That's how it usually ends up for us. While I have had one experience of just kind of floating from one person to another in the play area...I generally like to know people's names before fucking not after. lol ;) Not that it even bothered me in that one experience, but just in general...we like to chat with people before we have sex.

I really don't think I would be comfortable going to a party where it's just a pile of bodies in the play area....but that's just me and everyone has their own preferences and comfort levels.

Also, I am notoriously hard to get to an orgasm...too many people around and I can kiss the thought of getting there goodbye. I don't expect my male partner to always be the one to get me there, but I haven't yet figured out a way to make, 'what your're doing feels great...but I'm not going to get there' sound nice.

Maria :kissface:

We tend to like big house parties (and hotel suite parties) with plenty of sex going on. Small groups of 3-5 couples are also cool, but because cancellations and no-shows are so common in this lifestyle, they are much harder to organize.

Our preference is more intimate situations like us and another couple or separate rooms with a couple. But, we'll never pass-up an orgy either. :D Well, I won't. Mrs. says I have a thing for public sex. :lol:

We find our style keeps changing as we change. For the past year we have noticed that swapping is boring...if 2 people can do it alone, we already did it. Certainly we learned a longer finger or more pointy tongue feels different but nothing 2 people can do is as much fun as what we do together. We realized this and have gently worked to make all our play more group interactive in various ways but we are finding doing it gently isn't as effective as being assertive (almost aggressive) in directing playtime to be what we want to get and give in playing with others.

So no vote but this post instead :D

• Like 1

We didn't vote as our "preference" was not on the poll. We prefer threesomes above anything else but, we also enjoy other couples, five-somes, six-somes and on up.

TNT

We prefer 3 or more couples, and maybe a few single guys as well...mainly because I'm particular about what I'm attracted to, so that way it's more likely there would be another man there I'd be able to play with. J is less choosy so usually has an easier time connecting with women. It's just hard for us to find another couple where both of us like both of them.

We prefer 2 couple's as well,that way we can get to know who we are with.We will not turn down a house party..we have had some fun there as well.

Any of the options sound good to us. We don't have a definite style, as we just kinda' go with the flow.

=)

We like the intimacy of meeting with a couple for dinner or drinks and if all goes well retiring to a hotel/motel room for an evening of mutual enjoyment and pleasure. We’ll meet with couples at small house parties or at locally held Meet & Greets and then if all is agreeable go to a hotel/motel. We don’t particularly care for the apparent orgy atmosphere of clubs, in fact we’ve not been to one simply because of that.

We like all of the above (and then some). So far, we haven't found a flavor we don't love . . . and we've sampled a lot of them.

L's favorite flavor -- in terms of level of excitement, the frequency and intensity of her cums -- is gangbangs for her, where she has a series of men, one right after the other.

But any combination of willing playmates is great.

And then we come home and tear each other up ;-)

We don’t particularly care for the apparent orgy atmosphere of clubs, in fact we’ve not been to one simply because of that.

This is a common misconception about clubs. The fact is though, we have been to many clubs over the last 5 years or so, usually a few times a month, and while we have heard about orgies we have never actually seen one.

This is a common misconception about clubs. The fact is though, we have been to many clubs over the last 5 years or so, usually a few times a month, and while we have heard about orgies we have never actually seen one.

We have been told that by several couples we have been with. We are considering attending one of the two clubs we have here so we can see for ourselves. We try to remain open minded about all methods of meeting like mined couples. :thankyou:

Well we have been to on premise clubs where there are about 300 people and you just play with whom you get to know there. Most of the time we found they were regulars at the club and we were not in the click so to speak. We have also been to a house party with 4 couples and that was perfect. 8 naked people in a hot tub is definitely up close and personal. We knew the host couple before but met everyone else that night. That was the perfect situation, move around everyone enjoying all without too many you don;t even get introduced to like the club. Age seems to be a bigger question and maybe I will post that and see what kind of response I get.

We prefer 2 couple's us being one.That way we can get to know them a lot better.We have done the house party,and while it was fun...we didn't get to know a few people we would like to have known.

One other couple or two at the most, we like to keep it small. Haven't tried anything larger, and it hasn't interested us yet either...

We like to go to a social and have fun dancing and getting to meet a ton of people and then after we invite 2 to 4 couples back to our hotel for an after party. We feel we get the best of it all this way. Not that we don't like to hook up with just one other couple but as others have said it's hard to find a couple whom we both can agree 100% on.

More people, more choice, more sex. L likes the gangbang thing and I like to watch so the more the merrier.

Jake and I definitely enjoy the group fun vs. just one other cpl. 6 to 8 cpl is perfect but a room full of 20 to 30 naked people enjoying sex in all sorts of combinations is also a turn on!

We love house parties, mingling, flirting, hubby likes watching, and I like girl/girl so we are well suited for each other. We generally end up with one couple girls playing and guys helping out, of course they get their oral delights as we are playing, but I like girl groups 3-4 on a bed or floor or pool or hot tub or boat or beach. Ok I just like lots of girls, who cares where!!

Back in the 60's I heard of a group that lived around my neighborhood who held "key parties". My understanding was that nothing sexual went on during the party, but at the end of the evening, the women put their house keys in a hat and the guys drew a key to see who they were going to go home with. The person telling me this thought it was horrible, but I found it fascinating and would have loved to be involved.

I have not seen any mention of this type of activity any time recently. Is this old history, or do such events still happen?

Key parties maybe happened at some point in time, but they are more of an urban legend than anything. Definitely aren't anywhere near as common as movies and tv make them out to be. Heck I've never met a swinger yet who has actually witnessed one.

As far as how many couples, for us we prefer a house party with a good amount of choices, 5+ couples at least. Obviously if it was planned by us we could handpick a few couples that would work for us, but assuming that they all work for each other is a bit dicier.

It is better to have more couples involved so you do not have to get too intimate with one single couple. Besides, the more people the more things there are to lick, suck and poke.

I know this is an old thread but I am wistfully reading all the accounts of house parties....that is exactly what would appeal to me but as an impatient newbie it feels like a long time in the future before we can make that happen....

Our first foray was a success and we are both pleased as punch! Getting there is half the fun, right?

Because we like to meet up with people at club parties, and usually end up meeting more and more people the more fun we have the more people tend to gravitate toward us. We usually end up at a house party for an afterparty with a bunch of people.

I think the most fun we've had at a house party was when there were about five couples, and we were all going back and forth between two bedrooms. It was enough people to have a lot of fun, without creating a traffic jam, and allowed for us to take breaks without breaking the action.

We only party with one or two other couples (same ones we have known well for years ). When we were in our 30s and 40s we had a group of 8 couples. Now there are only 3 of us left. It feels safe for us with people we care for.

We have a small group that we party with on a regular basis and we are very comfortable with that. It seems to work for us. Although we have talked with other couples outside of our group. The small groups seem to be more intimate for us. Plus we always party together.