tenderloving25

Pregnant and swinging.....

Hello this my first post here. I know that I might get flamed for this, but that is not my intention. I am pregnant.....not noticeably so yet....but that will come soon enough. My husband and I would like to continue to soft swing (no fluid exchange) with another couple. Also we would like to continue to go to meet and greets, clubs and the like. Is this exceptable or is it completely looked down upon? Any comments, suggestions, or advice welcome. Thank you in advance!

Personally I would never do any fluid exchange while pregnant, but you have already said that you aren't doing that. I don't know. I honestly can tell you that I think that it would freak alot of men out I think. For whatever reason pregnant women in our society are seen as fragile, easily breakable, holy creations that are revered. This is a good thing to an extent. I asked Jay but he is still half asleep and I got some "yeah, no" answer. Where is the coffee....lol. Oh, he just said that he would have no problem with it lol.

I don't know how I'd react to be honest. If you were 9 months pregnant in honesty it might freak me out a little, because I am one who sees pregnant women in that revered state so to speak.

Wouldn't faze us a bit. Just because you are pregnant doesn't change who you are or mean you have to sit at home in a mu-mu for nine months. Get out and have fun while you can. Once the new addition arrives, opportunities likely going to be few and far between for a while!

This is totally your choice and nobody else's. If you are okay with it, and your potential or current play partners are okay with it, than it's okay. It's how you, your SO and your playmates feel about it and it's nobody else's place to judge.

Personally (and this has changed since I answered this same questions some time ago), if we had some close swing friends that became pregnant and they wanted to include us in this special time of their life, we'd feel totally honored they felt that strongly and affectionately about us, and trusted us so, that they'd ask.

Mr. WS

Yep, agreed. I think my only concern would be fluid exchange, but since you have already said you won't do that go for it. From what Jay said men have no issues with it, so have F U N.

Personally (and this has changed since I answered this same questions some time ago), if we had some close swing friends that became pregnant and they wanted to include us in this special time of their life, we'd feel totally honored they felt that strongly and affectionately about us, and trusted us so, that they'd ask.

Mr. WS

I think the close is the key there.

It's your choice to do it. Like I told Shelly I would have no problem with it at all. Just be safe in it and enjoy.. :facelick:

Over the years we have seen many women in various stages of pregnancy at the clubs and have never seen anyone get freaked out about it or even give it a second thought or comment.

My wife and I have been swinging for more than 5 years and her sister got interested in the lifestyle. She's going through a divorce and she told me that she's pregnant. I was reluctant to have sex with her at first but I've been having unprotected intercourse with her and she's also having sex with one of my wife's male friends. As far as being pregnant goes, I think pregnant women are very sexy and if swinging while pregnant works for you go for it.

We both find pregnant women very sexy. Being extra careful while pregnant only makes sense. However, it's one of Mr Lookingforward's fantacies to have sex with a pregnant woman, but think it's unlikely we'll find a chance. (Before you ask, he never had children and doesn't want to),

Life is about priorities.

For us children >>> swinging.

A HSV-2 infection is annoying as an adult, but it can be passed from mother to child where it can be fatal or disfiguring. This risk alone would make us not contemplate swinging while pregnant.

Likewise, were to see to an obviously pregnant woman at a club playing with strangers we would be turned off and most like not be interested in them even after she had the baby as what they consider an acceptable risk is lower than ours.

mmmmm i like pregnant fantasy, but isnt this dangerous for the baby? anyway great that u do only soft swinging, but u have to enjoy your life as much as possible, as u only live once so i dont think swinging now is a bad idea but just be careful of the babey, and dont jump so high ;)

Now in fairness y'all,

The original poster clearly said that they have NO intention of passing any body fluids. She made that absolutely clear. That would be my only concern. Like I said, personally I would be initially shy I think playing with a 9 month pregnant woman. NOT because its wrong or dirty, but I would be like highly respectful if that makes any sense LOL. But hey, I see absolutely nothing wrong with soft swap.

What would make me consider it would be 50 million in non-traceable bearer bonds and a fueled jet ready to leave for the Cayman Islands as soon as the deed were done.

Otherwise, hell no.

Mine is obviously not a popular opinion but to me swinging while pregnant is about as irresponsible as you can get.

People play the lottery because they feel they have a chance, a very small chance of winning. The odds are what? 2-to hundreds of millions to one. But they still play because there is that chance they might hit it.

So if you play the lottery with those odds, why would you chance catching something and passing it on to your child, even at those odds? Somebody always wins the lottery.

To me, this is not "to each is own"

There was a pregnant woman who was a frequent visitor to our club. I didn't have sex with her until after she delivered, but another couple we knew told us that when they were with this couple when she was pregnant, they all had a wonderful time.

Coincidentally, the guy who told us this was the pregnant woman's lawyer. I couldn't help think that he had found a new way to screw the client.

Hello this my first post here. I know that I might get flamed for this, but that is not my intention. I am pregnant.....not noticeably so yet....but that will come soon enough. My husband and I would like to continue to soft swing (no fluid exchange) with another couple. Also we would like to continue to go to meet and greets, clubs and the like. Is this exceptable or is it completely looked down upon? Any comments, suggestions, or advice welcome. Thank you in advance!

ok - here goes the flame :flaming: - lol just kidding!

First - Congratulations!!!!

Now would we swing while pregnant, NO, in fact we quit swinging for awhile for that very reason. She was pregnant, then nursing. and we were being parents :) - who had time to swing?

Would we be freaked out by it - NO, I've seen pregnant women, even had sex with one ;)and it was FANTASTIC everytime. It wouldn't bother me in the least to see someone pregnant at a meet & greet or club.

Would we play with you, that's a hard question to answer until we are put in that situation. My initial thought is we definitely wouldn't play that night, but we would talk with you, get to know you, hopefully become friends for fun after the 9 months are up:facelick:, but then again - if we became friends, (and you did say softswap), then possibly?

As for advice - some people will be freaked out about it, hell, some people would be freaked out just to know you were swingers :eek: - some people will be turned on by it, some people will be indifferent.

Do what feels right for the three of you, be very careful and safe, and have fun.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable playing with a pg woman, nor would my honey. Seems to me the health risks would be higher--as you're now "playing for two."

Well, I would never play full swap personally, just because of the fear of fluid exchange and my baby. However, again she said from jump that it was soft only. Anyways, there is no right or wrong I think as long as the mother is safe and thinks about the health of herself and her baby. I personally would play pregnant before nursing though; ewwwwww lol. I HATED it when I was nursing our sons...nothing like having milk forcefully shooting in every direction LOL to boost the mood LOL.

Guest rdy46227

Did anyone mention yet about how high libido can jump in pregnancy?

There were weeks and weeks during which I swore that taking her to a club was the only hope for her total satisfaction!

Did anyone mention yet about how high libido can jump in pregnancy?

There were weeks and weeks during which I swore that taking her to a club was the only hope for her total satisfaction!

I don't believe that was mentioned yet. And I can concur about the high libido during pregnancy--to a point. With kid #1, I couldn't get enough. My hubby actually started turning me down after awhile. BUT, when I was pregnant with #2, I wanted NO part of it. And by that time, I wouldn't have had the time or energy to swing (even if we were into it at that point) anyway.

I wanted to stop back and say thank you to all your replies......we are going to go for it and go to a club next weekend. Not only will it be our first time going to a club but I will also be pregnant....if nothing else it will be fun to just get out and be in the sexually charged enviroment. My libido is very high at this point, and probably will stay this way throughout most of the rest of my pregnancy. Even if there was interaction with another couple it would be no fluid exchange at all......purely soft swap but mostly watching and being watched at this point probably.

If anyone else has anything to add we would love to hear it.

Thanks~

K&B

We had our first club experience and swung (swing - past tense, right?) - during the first trimester, while wife was not showing. FYI we soft swung with another couple, wife started worrying about possible STDs - although no penetration was involved, just touching and some intimate play with the other woman.

I delved into it and found that there is a risk regarding the HPV virus being transmitted woman-to-woman. Google "lesbian" and "HPV" and you'll find plenty of info about risk. - We put playing on hold after that experience. Amongst the multitudes of tests wife has taken since, she remains negative. Risk would be low. But we figured: hell, if we'd known, we may not have taken the chance. Try at your own risk. - NB. We still expect to resume attending a club at some point in the future, once we've recovered from childbirth. (Yes, "we").

Cheers, good luck (and don't panic, just be informed).