ncpaar

All four together vs swapping

Here is the situation. Our primary interest is not in swapping partners but in both couples playing together. Including bi play. No experience but that is what this is all about for us. We also practice pegging, i.e. female-to-male strap-on play. We also do light bondage but that is not a requirement. (Blindfolds are awesome) If we want to get laid we have each other. We need to hook up with another couple to try DP's, spit-roasts and other various and assorted group activities. Things we can't do as a couple. We have that covered.

So I guess our question is that is this type of swinging very common or do we stand a snowball's chance in hell of hooking up? No clubs where we live. Thanks in advance for any responses and thanks for this excellent site.

What is a spit-roast?

Oh we we prefer MFFM group play where all 4 people are doing something with someone at all times....stuff that two can't do. Like sex and clit licking and dick sucking all at once.

So, there is hope of finding it cuz we do. facelick

Hey, there's something for everyone it seems! Absolutely there's room for your kinks in the Lifestyle! I don't see anything that would be too bizzare to mention (but then again, I'm pretty freakin' conservative).

Just make sure that you're up front with the couples you contact about what you're interested in!

Of course, I would suggest that you keep your mind open to new things too! The Lifestyle offers you an outstanding opportunty to discovers new things about yourself!

Tribbles, I'll assume spit-roast=MFM where one is doggie-ing and the other is getting blown.

Mr P

What is a spit-roast?

I can use my imagination…

Male behind, female doggy, man in front of woman for oral.

0          0

|          |

+--0-+--+--+

|\  /\ /\ /|

There you go. :lol:

I have a friend and wife that is into the 4-way, but he insists that he is straight. I have not tested his straight-ness (nor would I care to).

Couples preferences vary, and from what we can tell the 'we only play together' thing changes to 'seperate rooms' for many. For us it's still together or nothing, but we have had a few friends tell us they started that way then went on to seperate rooms. In my opinion it's similar to starting out with two pages of rules, then suddunly you have one or two rules total(that's us). In the end it's all about trust and what the two of you agree on it seems.

Mr. Lol

Thanks everyone...just add me under the other lady licking her and that's our favorite 4sum activity.

Yum

This is what we are looking for except no MM play. I like the idea of a lot more options when everyone is together. Would anybody turn someone down because they would prefer this?

Couples preferences vary, and from what we can tell the 'we only play together' thing changes to 'separate rooms' for many. For us it's still together or nothing, but we have had a few friends tell us they started that way then went on to separate rooms. In my opinion it's similar to starting out with two pages of rules, then suddenly you have one or two rules total(that's us). In the end it's all about trust and what the two of you agree on it seems.

Mr. Lol

I agree there has to be a good level of trust to go separate rooms. It does not mean there's no trust if you prefer same bed or same room playing. If that trust wasn't there to begin with we wouldn't be with them, same room or not.

There has to be trust involved and maybe a good understanding as why one would like to do separate rooms would be in order.

I like the idea of being comfortable to do both. If we know the couple, I see no reason why one couldn't even play alone.

Now if you are trying to hide something....Even same room wouldn't work.

Honesty in communication is what is needed. I read somewhere that "an honest answer is like a kiss on the lips".

"Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes ya don't", ya know?

Male D

That type of activity would certainly be fine with us! It would at least be a nice way to kick off the evening and give everyone the maximum number of ways to express their sexuality and desires for pleasuring and being pleasured. After that kicked things off, it would go any of many different ways... FF, MFM, FMF, M1F2-M2F1, etc... same room or off apart, depending on your previously worked out preferences.

Uhhhh, :confused: Spit roast....

That just sounds wrong. I'm trying to put that in a conversation with my wife,

Me " Honey we're are going to do a spit roast on ya"

Mrs.fun "aaa whaaat" :confused:

Me " You know, like when im grillin out back"

Mrs.fun " I have a better idea, how a bout me and my girlfriend shove that 18 inch dildo up yer ass and we call you a shis-ka-bob. Mr.fun :mad: "

Me " :eek: ok, ok i get it,

Note to self: dont think of the grill while in a 3 way situation :lol: .

Thank you all for your responces. Sorry about that 'spit-roast' thing. Thought that was in common use. And yes it does refer to a woman getting it doggy while giving a BJ. Its nice to see there are so many open minded people out there. Thanks again.

Thanks for the link. We had a look. Closest group is a two hour drive. But we are not hard-core into that lifestyle. Its just one of the elements we incorporate into our sexual activity sometimes. Thanks anyway. I wonder if the woman is supposed to do some kind of rotational movement to make it a proper spit-roast? Have to look into that one.

The fetish groups have different types of clubs and "no" means "no" just as in the swinging lifestyle. I recommend looking for a party or event where newbies are welcome. In some cases, you may have to pass an interview.

We've just ventured into light flogging and restraints, and are not hard core. We were taught by a very caring couple who had no inclination to swap partners. It takes a tremendous amount of trust to venture into this arena.

Your opening statement sounded like you were interested in similar activities.

If you are going to look for couples with similar interests on swinging sites, be very specific in what you will and will not do to avoid confusion.

Check out clubs that have a Dungeon room. Watching is perfectly acceptable, as is doing your own thing in the same room. Nobody even has to know your name. ;)