bellissima

Our first time last Saturday!

We had our first ffm experience this past Saturday night and HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! I already new that I was ready to see my hubby being touched by another woman, but didn't think that I would be that excited about it! I can't get the image out of my mind of her giving him a bj! We aren't ready for intercourse with anyone other than each other for right now. Of course I had a blast finally being with a woman for the first time too! I was so nervous, but boy it was so erotic! Our preference started out with just wanting a female to join us but we soon realized that it was near impossible and are getting together with a couple this Saturday night. We are going to start out with ff play and hubby's will join in with their own wives. I am ok with soft swapping, but my hubby isn't sure if he is ready to see me with another man, which is ok with me since I won't have fun if he isn't having fun!

• Hot! 1

Excellent!

It's great that you found a couple willing to move at your pace!

Have fun this weekend. ;)

Mrs. D

are you planning anything? Husband and I talk about swapping, threesomes, etc., but haven't done anything about our desire.

Sinced Bellissima started this thread on July 24th, we're wondering how the initial meeting with the couple went...

Please return and update us. Lots of beginners would like to know!

Alura

We had our first ffm experience this past Saturday night and HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!

Another three people corrupted.

My plans are finally coming together :hahaha:

W

(Really - Congrats! We finally did ours and it's like all the pressure is off now - we know it can be done and we're so looking forward to the next!)

Sinced Bellissima started this thread on July 24th, we're wondering how the initial meeting with the couple went...

Please return and update us. Lots of beginners would like to know!

Alura

All I have to say is that we are hooked! We have been lucky enough to have found a couple that we are now friends with as well. We were fortunate enough that our children were spending the night at papa's house so we decided to go out for dinner, stop by a strip club and then come back to our house to "see what happens". We all chatted the week before and new what we would like out of the evening so we were all on the same page. Now for the good stuff! We were all very nervous and just sat around chatting and decided to play truth or dare(I know very grade schoolish, but it got things moving along)! So, at some point both myself and the other woman had put on schoolgirl skirts with only our bras and panties underneath and we started pleasuring our men. She then decided to lay me back on the couch and give me the most sensual oral sex! I am shuddering just thinking about it! I couldn't let her have all the fun so we swapped places and I proceeded to give her two body shaking orgasms! My dh was so proud! During that my dh was giving it to me from behind! We each then went with our own hubby's for some good lovin! We have now become great friends and have gotten together two more times since! One of them being just last night! We are still just sticking with the woman playing for now and all is well! We are talking about maybe adding some toys to the mix at some point! Well, I need to get to bed and..................

• Hot! 1