TOC

Small penis - fear of rejection

First let me say what a great job all of you do in helping others with their post. Everyone who is thinking about swinging should log on.

Ok, I am the male half of a couple, we have been going to couple's only clubs for about 2 years. We both really enjoy meeting new people and seeing friends. We have played with a few couples in the past, so we are not so new to swinging. We get a lot of offers to play but I most always turn them down. It is not that I don't find them hot, it's because I am only about 4" when fully hard. The ladies give me that look like "is that all you have?" This has happened a few times, and boy, talk about making one feel bad.

I do love it when a couple comes over and asks us to dance, and when the lady pulls me in close and starts playing with me. Ho-yaaaaa. I love the dancing, the touching and being touched, the kissing, but when it comes down to the sex I don't.

Just would like to hear from others on this. :(

• Like 1

Well, gentics happens to all of us. We have ran across this once with a couple at a club. Not that there was anything wrong with it. The only advice I can give is like when you loose one sense the others get better. The gentleman that we came across just stood there and my wife said he was awful at oral and kissing. Just enjoy and be open and honest from the start. There are other ways to please a woman the just penatration alone. We also came aross a couple who took some heart medication and let's just say he didn't rise to the occasion. Now with that being said my wife did enjoy the time with him because he was talented with his tonuge. He was a very good kisser to wit as she puts it. There is no need to stop playing. Just make sure that your partner is satisfied when the play time is over. Just relax and enjoy what you have and what other skills you can provide. Have fun

JAY!!!

Susan here--I have small breasts and I've never been concerned whether they met a man's (or woman's) expectations. But yes, a penis is different. For whatever it's worth, the average size is about 5 inches. I've played with men your size and never felt it was less than a fun time. We played with a couple and the guy, who was small in size, said," I'd love to rock your world, yet my cock is very modest in size." The sex was so great the neighbors had a cigarette. Once the dreaded information (from your perspective) is out there, and she's still into you, work her over and fuck her brains out. It'll be fine. After al, if you can make your wife orgasm, you're good to go with most other sexually aware and active women.

Do you want the sex? Or are you happy without it? If you don't want it, don't worry about it. If the only thing keeping you from wanting it is the worry that other women will not find you adequate, that's another story. I think the thing to do at that point would probably be to just leave the clubs at flirting and dancing and use ads to meet people to play. Or perhaps when you meet people at clubs, give them your username to look up later, then if they do and they are still interested after knowing your size, all is good and there will be no surprise.

Mrs. WS's ex-husband was about 4" inches or so. Her ex-finance was 10"+. Both gave her incredible orgasms. She says for her it's not the tool, it's the craftsman. Since we've been swinging I've seen her have incredible orgasms with guys bigger than me, and smaller than me, so I believe her.

On another note, in a couple we know the husband has a huge cock, and is well known in the local scene for just such. The wife and I have always been attracted to each other and I always wondered if I'd "measure-up". You know what Mrs. WS told me? She said "If it was all about cock size than she's already hit the mother lode. So obviously it's not about cock size or they wouldn't be swinging."

Sure you're gonna come across some size-queens, but 90% of them won't be. Mrs. WS says "As long as everything else clicks with him, whatever his cock size is will be just perfect."

Mr. WS

Just tell people up front. We tell people:

We got hair...no she does not shave her armpits or legs either.

He has always cum quickly-sometimes he can get up again and sometimes he can't. He has fingers and a tongue. She requires power tools. She can enjoy many things but you ain't gonna get her to cum without her special toy.

At first it was hard for us, now we just blurt it out and let whatever happens, happen.

We are who we are. We are happy together. Others can join or not. :)

We wrote a story in another site, "Where are all the small dicks?", and it was a real hit. We got lots of comments from guys who had previously felt bad about the size of their dicks.

Tina cannot take a large dick. She is Asian, small built, and never had children. All her previous boyfriends were also Asian. When we first got together, I had to be very careful, go slow, and not go too deep, even though my dick is average in size. When we started swinging, some of the guys had much larger dicks. When she had sex with them, even though she asked them to go slow and not too deep, soon ey would start pounding her deep, and she have to have them stop. After several episodes that left her very sore, she swore off large dicks.

Also, we have discussed anal sex but she is very concerned about even trying to take an average size dick in her butt. However, one your size, she would consider.

Bottom line: We recommend that you look for small Asian women and/or volunteer to be an "opener" for anal sex. Tina said that there is always room for a good man, as long as he is not a big man.

Good luck.

Thanks to all of you for the replys, I am up front about my size( short but thick) that seem to work best. We don't play with anyone over about 6" my other half says it hurts,and if it hurts it's not fun, well for us anyway. If we don't find a couple where the guy is not so large she will just plays with the ladys.

For our female half, it is all about the experience and sexual vibe in the room. When it comes to swapping, the main thing for us is clicking with the other couple and having a sex-charged, great time. If the man is below average in size, it does not matter at all. If the man is huge, then we only soft swap as it would cause too much pain.

Some women(including myself) prefer a smaller penis, because there is so much you can do with it without thinking that you will cause yourself pain. Sucking a smaller penis is awsome too. You should feel lucky, I'm sure you get alot of wild women. Lucky devil you :D .

In response to the OP,

I would not let that bother you much. Yes, having a penis that is 4" does present a challenge in you cannot do as many positions as a man with a 7" penis (from what I am told at least), but listen: these guys out here bragging with "I've got a 10" cock" aren't all that either. I have spoken with lots of ladies about this, and don't be jealous of the men with the huge dicks. Those hurt! AND they limit positions as well from what I am told. But getting back to your issue. Listen, I'll tell you from a woman's perspective. If you have a great personality and you make me laugh, keep me engaged in conversation, dance with me and make me feel sexy, the last thing on my mind is how big is his dick. I just don't think about that. When you get into the bedroom just be yourself, be good at oral and just do your THANG! To me, and this is just my personal opinion, its about the ENTIRE experience. If you F*** me right you can have a 4" cock, 7", 9" lol, it doesn't matter. I won't walk away saying "man he was great, but it was only dah dah dah"...... I'm smiling thinking this guy knows what the hell he is doing!!!!

Shell

Mrs. Cpl wants to find a guy with 4 or 5 inches. She wants to try DP and knows from experience that I will not be the backdoor guy. I am not overly large, but large enough to cause pain when driving the old dirt road. So, in order for her to experience this fantasy, we will have to find a smaller man. She is a bit "shallow" shall we say, so she trained me right quick on the proper use of what I have and now I do not worry about hurting a partner, but they do not know that. I have had more than one woman say that they did not want me because of previous experiences with 8" guys.