cracker0jack

It Happened!!! OMG

Not sure where I should start from...

G and T are a str8 couple as are we...

OK, we have broke into NEW territory. We were to met up with G and T Saturday night, but it was late, like 10pm, before we got to there house, because of work. The plans were to sit around drink a few beers :drink: and get to know each other, and just talk and have a good time. Nothing had prepared us for what we were about to step into.

Well as most may know, Tuesday T had surgery, and therfor the reason to met at there house. Well shes up there in the bedroom, where she has been all week, so not much thought was put into the idea that we would be sitting up the in the bed room all night. It made sense to us. Since she wasn't supose to be climbing down the 18 stairs. So here we all are, me and my wife, along with T sitting on the bed, while her husband G is sitting in the chair next to the bed.

Granted, this is our first meeting, but we have so much in common that we felt like we've known each other for years. We have chatted and talked on the phone, and we have even made plans for dinner on night, so saturday when G invited us over, we thought that this would be just a casual house call, more less just to drink a few beers, and chit chat.

Well, those few beers turned in to a case, and beforewe knew it it was already like 3am. My orginal plans were to drink a beer or 2, but here I am siping on #8 (it could have been #10). Hell, I still haven't even gotten a good buzz going, but i think that was because of nerves and nothing else.

Anyway, the wife doesn't drink beer so shes been sipping on some Coolers or something like that. Well, anyway with the beers that were consumed by me and the drinks that the wife had, G said "look no point in taking a chance driving home (40 minutes away), that we should just stay there." Well, he was right and we should not drive, wether I'm buzzing or not. It just isn't safe.

They have a huge bed, easily all four of us had plenty of room. (we could have added two more couple to it, it was that big). Well as soon as the light went out...Things got really interesting....

First, here's the lay out... T, me, my wife , and G, so we are in the middle. we didn't give much thought of stripping down to our underwear, I mean hell we were going to go to sleep, considering that we had to be 380 miles away at 1pm that afternoon, plus don't play alone, and since T just had surgery, she wasn't supose to play for at least 3-6 weeks. Boy were we wrong...

As soon as the covers were pulled up, I felt something strange, T was completely nude, not to mention that she had just grabbed a handful of my manly hood and was rubbing it up against her privates...OMG!!

The wife and I have not spoken of how we would handle this, it was never contimplated, I mean this was our first meeting. and here we are drinking the night away and all 4 of us laid up in bed. The wife and I had spoken of the what if's, and that was supose to be weeks down the road.

OMG!!! is this happening Now??? about that time I set up to make some adjustment about the same time the wife sat up, we looked at each other and off came our clothes, and with a quick kiss to each other, we quickly returned to our postitions, and followed there lead... :cunny::bj::sex:

The night was unbelievable, and shocking as well, for over 2 hours we had sex, but unlike other times, this was not with each other, but with the other couple. It was a great feeling. We had to be up and out by about 6:30 to get home and get ready to hit the road. so finally about 5:30 we all were fast asleep, with the wife and I holding each other in the middle of them. It was a great feeling.

Well after a short 30 min. nap, we had to head home.. and boy was it a long drive... the wife and I said very few words for about the first 10-15 minutes. I thought that she was mad and she thought that I was mad, But finally I had to see what her thought were, and we started talking, and the more we talked the more excited that we got. When we finally got home, we jumped in the shower and made love to each other. The trip that day was very peaceful and we talk about our exp. the whole time, what we enjoyed, what we didn't if there was any, but luckily there wasn't... but all in all to sum it up.... We are heading back over to there place again Saturday night.

We (both couples) have talked all week long, and we are enjoying what looks like to be a long lasting relationship and a start to a great friendship.

CJ

PS... we have talked with G and T several times since then, and we have found out that this was the first time that they had ever "hooked up" on the first meeting. It would normally take several meeting for it to happen. But like we said, everything, and I mean everything Just clicked... The males were attracted the females, and the females were attracted to the males. So it all worked out for the good.... Can't wait til next time.. :dncdick:

• Hot! 1

Hey cracker0jack! Congrats! Love to hear great stories and love it when things all work out just fine. We always hear the bad things on the board, well because folks are looking for help. :D but it is just as nice to see folks post about the good first experiences they have!

Keep enjoying yourself and I am sure we will see you around here still. :D

-Van

I'm just a hick Okie and admit that I don't seem to understand the problem here. Am I right in guessing that there isn't one?

:)

Mr. Alura

Hey,

I haven't noticed any problems, and I sure don't fore see any problems developing. So hopefully there will not Be any problems!!!

:)

Wow, so good to read such a wonderful first time experience! Thanks so much for sharing it! I love reading the "de-virginizing" of swinging couples. :lol:

Good for you both!

Mr. Truelove

Sometimes it is the unexpected that makes it soooooooo increadible(ok I tired to spell that word three times and its just not looking right). so you know what I mean.

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

I am assuming your lady friend is feeling better now. :lol: Endorphines are a great self made chemical that helps make people better faster. So you were doing her a medical favor as well as the other favors.

PS... we have talked with G and T several times since then, and we have found out that this was the first time that they had ever "hooked up" on the first meeting. It would normally take several meeting for it to happen. But like we said, everything, and I mean everything Just clicked... The males were attracted the females, and the females were attracted to the males. So it all worked out for the good....

I know exactly what you mean. This has happened to us as well. Playing on our first date definitely isn't our default, but when things click, it happens. :) So glad to hear things went well!

We never really thought that we'd enjoy beginning around this couple as much as we do. It is great that we have found a couple thay everything "CLICKS" with. We now have had 3 full swaps with them, and each time everything has gotten better, and more relaxing.

We are off to what we think is a great and wonderful friendship...

CJ

Hey, we weren't sure were to post this, but since we are new to it I just thought that I would post it here.

Alright, everything is going GRRREAT!!! It kinda like having a new toy!!! Can't wait to play again..lol

Well for the past 2 weeks, everything has just fell into place. Its weird, because we are so much alike. We are all very open and we all communicate, which I think makes things that much better.

Lets start with me and T. We both have a very strong sex drive and we are very much attracted to each other, both sexually and I guess you caould say friendshipwise... we both enjoy our time together, and we talk very well, almost better than the wife and I. We have a strong connection between us.

The wife and G, are pretty much alike as well, that have s good connection between them, and pretty much see eye to eye in the bedroom.

We talk to them on a daily bases and we are planning a long weekend away, this weekend. Both of us (couples) have become closer with our own spouses, and we have spent good quaility time with each other. I could be wrong, but I believe that this is what the "lifestyle" is all about. Too bring esch other closer.

We have found out that, we can have fun and still have each other, in and out of the bedroom... which we have also learned alot about that as well. Some of the things that my wife may not enjoy with me (I am very Blessed down there) she can enjoy now, without the pain, and without being wore out. The same is true with me, I have found someone who is just as crazy as I am, and since we have the same drive, we can go 5-6 times longer than we could with our own spouses, there for we can get the most enjoyment out of it, before return to our spouses.

Neither couple has had one complaint, granted we are still in the learning phase, and that we take time... I think that the wife summed it up pretty good the other day... it kinda like dating, in high school ( but with out the jealousy), you meet someone and everything clicks and you can wait until you see them again. That about what it feels like.

The wife and I just celebrated our 8 years of marriage yesterday, and we are closer now than we have ever been and we found out how much we are still in love with each other.

We believe that this was one of the best choices that we have ever made together, and we are hoping that this turns out to be a very long lasting freindship with the other couple.

By the way, snd this is a mutual thought... us and them... we are no longer looking for anyone to play. Thats how well everything is going....

CJ

• Like 1