ts4

Going on vacation with another swinger couple

Hello all.

Next month we are attempting to go on vacation with our swing couple who are also very eager to go. My question is has anyone here done this and how was the experience? We are pretty new to the whole experience (both couples) and want to hear some good stories on both good and bad experiences.

We did that about 1 1/2 years ago. Sad to say, things did not go as "well" or rather as far, as the other couple wanted. We are no longer friends. They could not take things as slow as we were moving. Lost a friendship, but learned that we need to stick to our own comfort level and if the other couple doesn't respect that, we really are not that important to them anyway. This is more about us and our relationship than about anyone else.

Never done a vacation, but we have done weekends with other swing couples. It's nice since we go with the idea that anything goes. We have permission from each other to do whatever, whenever with the other couple. We play separate, we play together. It's just a good time.

We've talked about doing a cruise with a couple we know. That will be a whole week together. We'll see when and if we ever get around to it, though.

Mr. WS

We have had quite a few mini vacations with friends over the years. We love to go to a ski resort a couple of hours away from here with 3 or 4 couples, we rent a town home for the weekend and fire up the hot tub and sauna and have a good time.

One trick that we can pass along is to make sure that you take a few moments each day just for yourselves, take a walk or something and recharge.

A few more tips would be to stick to your rules, remember this is more about you than them. Bring some games to play, even the most sexual peeps need to take a break every once and awhile.

And the most important thing would be to have fun and find things to laugh about, (not dick size)

K

Last summer, we went to a swingers friendly campground. In fact, we went back two more times. We met people we already knew and some new ones too.

Swingerset has some good advice. We started every day with "our time" and although we were together throughout the day, we gave each other the freedom to go anywhere / do anything as long as we remained on the campgrounds. Of course, we always knew where each other was. We brought videos and games too.

Say, Swingerset, We don't ski but I ice skate and the wife would like the hot tub, sauna. And we both would like the good times.

Ya'll can laugh all you want, but it's freezing down here in Austin. We've been iced in for five days! ! !

Sorry for the thread hijack,

Honestly there is nothing better than being out in the hot tub with a bunch of sexy peeps while the snow is falling around you. MMMmmmm

Ok back to the thread.

K

We have vacationed with another couple twice and it pretty much sucked both times. One couple that we went on a camping trip with we don't even speak to any more, the other couple we went to a lake resort with, we are still friends with but don't play with them anymore. All I can say is that you learn a lot more about people than you sometimes want to when you are stuck with them for a week or so.

Interesting tread.

I don't even want to go on vacation with our kids, and we love them.

(hahahahaha -- but seriously ...)

You'd have to be tight as ticks to spend a week with friends. I have vacationed with family and friends, and have decided about three days is tops. I always feel like I have to entertain everyone, and that sucks. Sometimes, we just want couple time, and it's awkward.

I like the Weekend Rondeveus (spelling, I know) you guys describe -- that sounds about the perfect amount of time. (For children, the same holds true ... ;))

There are only a few of my close friends I would enjoy going away with for vacation... and even then I want all of us to have our own rooms and be able to hang out when we want to but not feel that we have to hang out all the time.

I think one important thing would be to at least have seperate rooms so that you can have your own space and so that if you do learn a little more about the couple than you wanted to it's a little easier to seperate youselves.

We have chartered a sail boat in the Caribean (St. Martin to Greneda & back). It was absolutely fabulous!. We had our own rooms which throughout the sail we slept with our respective husbands.

We have known this couple for almost 20 years so each others desires and feelings are well known. Most important concept to remember, mentioned earlier, know your friends well and to make sure you spend quality time with your spouse.

We also frequently spend a vacation at a ski resort which is also a blast!

Jamie

Thanks for the responses guys and gals.

Seperate rooms is a must. I most definately need together time with the misses also but this should be one wild adventure.

:)

Hey, I know I would love to:

A) know where you are going, (you never know, we might like to try it too)

B) How things turn out,

If you let us know where you are headed, at least generaly, we might be able to tell you about things to do in the area you are headed to that you might not know about.

Besides that I'm just a nosie bastard.

K

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. We haven't had the opportunity to try this out tho. Hell, we haven't had a vacation to ourselves in a long ass time anyway, lol.

I'm interested to find out how it goes for all of you, because we're also thinking about going on vacation with our couple. So far none of us can think of any reason why it won't work - we plan to spend plenty of time with our own spouses, not always the four of us.

Were heading to Las Vegas next month.

We wanted to go on a warmer vacation but time doesn't permit and if we were to go out of country it will take passports. We don't have the time to do that so Vegas is our next option.

We've actually booked in Hooters Las Vegas. It was pretty reasonable price wise and the rooms looked nice. As long as the bed's are comfortable and we have rubber sheets (wife tends to get a weee bit excited) were all set! :lol:

Hooter's wasn't our first option but it's near the airport and a block off the strip. Were going to be able to hit the strip and the fun without having to worry about shuttle rides or taxi's.

I also found a Coyote Ugly bar in Vegas that's located in the New York New York hotel. My wife's favorite movie. I'm tellin ya if she see's this movie(did i mention it was here favoirte?) it's all over. It's the one thing that can really rev her up and we've almost woren out the DVD. I can't wait until she see's it live.

We'll let you know how it goes. Were attempting to get adjoining rooms so there won't be any end to the fun but also the ability to be on our own. Can't wait.

PS....Hey TheSwingerSet, i see your location is Duluth Minnesota. Nice to see another Minnesotan! Were located 45 miles North of Minneapolis St. Paul near Cambridge Minnesota.

PS....Hey TheSwingerSet, i see your location is Duluth Minnesota. Nice to see another Minnesotan! Were located 45 miles North of Minneapolis St. Paul near Cambridge Minnesota.

Hey if you are intrested we are having a Meet n Greet on Sat here in Duluth.

If you are free and want the info give us a shout.

Kent

Hey if you are intrested we are having a Meet n Greet on Sat here in Duluth.

Thanks! But were getting together with a couple here since it was me birthday on the 17th. What a way to celebrate getting older. :)

are u going to go to the Green Door or Red Rooster

I would presume these are in Vegas? Fill me in.

:D

Well folks t-minus 9 hours and were boarding our flight to Vegas. Pretty jacked up for this little trip. 5 days of fun not only in the sun but in the sack.

Hopefully it goes great for all involved and i can fill you folks in when i return with all the *juicy* details.

Wish us luck!

:D