scott17201

How to get 2 girls together for their first time?

My friend and I would like to see our girlfriends in bed together. I've talked to my gf about it and she said if she had some drinks in her she'd probably do it. She does think his gf is attractive. She's never been with a girl before other than kissing a girl before and they played with each others breasts. That was a while ago. My friend said he thinks his gf would do it also if she had a few drinks in her. I think this could happen but both girls would be too shy to start something. So I'm asking, how could we get this started?

Definitely plow them with alcohol...

Bottles and bottles of it. Jello Shots, Purple Hooters, Lemon Drops and whatever other "froo-froo" drink you can ply down their gullet...

People make their worst decisions drunk, so even if they aren't ready and don't really want to do it, the alcohol will make them do it. Then you and your buddy can high five for weeks while your girlfriends sleep off the liquor and deal with their feelings (which could include guilt, remorse, disgust, anger - but who cares! You saw live lesbo sex!!! WOO-HOO!!!)

Seriously - this isn't something you want to manipulate them into. That is just all kinds of wrong. And all joking aside, the best way for anyone to have sex is after choosing to do so. If they aren't ready to discuss it - then they aren't ready to do it.

I have seen two girls together - and even saw three a few times. It was totally sweet - and there was alcohol involved. But not before the women had decided that swinging and bisexual activity was something within their comfort zones. In fact, if the decision had come after alcohol, then I - being the kind of guy who loves his wife and doesn't want her waking up to a head full of regrets - would have vetoed her choice and given her some time to think about it with her wits about her.

Relax - take your time - let them discuss it - and let them agree to it - soberly. It is their decision - not yours.

I agree but I don't think my gf would regret it. She didn't drink a thing when she kissed a girl once and played with her boobs. The alcohol would get her relaxed enough to do it. We've talked about it and haven't been drinking and she said she'd probably do it.

scott17201 said:
I agree but I dont think my gf would regret it.

How about the other girlfriend?

scott17201 said:
the alcohol would get her relaxed enough to do it.

Alcohol relaxes you enough to be comfortable in a social situation. But when you need alcohol to have sex when you otherwise wouldn't, I am not sure that it is a wise thing...

scott17201 said:
we've talked about it and haven't been drinking and she said shed probably do it.

Yes - but did she talk to the other girlfriend about whether or not she'd be cool with it? Have the four of you guys sat down and talked about all of this?

There is still one girlfriend involved in this "let's get 'em drunk" scenario that needs to be considered. I don't know... The fact that they are saying "I don't know... Maybe... If I were drunk" and leaving the rest to a couple of boyfriends to figure out just isn't the way I'd advise that you go about it.

My honest advice (and that is what you asked for) is for the four of you to go out to dinner and discuss it like adults. Then, if they need a drink or two to get comfortable and relaxed, cool. You really, really, really don't want to have either of the girls wake up feeling like they've made a mistake. Right?

You want them to enjoy it - this is for them, right? Not just for you and your buddy to "WOO-HOO" about? Get them involved in the discussion and go from there.

If they aren't ready to do that - then they aren't ready period.

Edit to say - Agree with above post - we must have been writing at the same time....

You need her to make the decision to go from 'probably' to 'yes'. And she should talk to the other gf too... presuming your buddy has already talked to his gf and she has given her 'yes'. Meanwhile the four of you can go out and possibly all four of you could talk about it. But Spoo is right - the decision is hers, not yours.

A drink to calm the nerves is one thing - drinking a bunch is another. We try to remain sober whenever we swing - not to say we are not drinking at all. But if one of us gets drunk, the other has veto power for anything that may start, continue, or progress.

Nothing wrong with moving slowly!

Sarah

Spoomonkey said:
Definitely plow them with alcohol...

Bottles and bottles of it. Jello Shots, Purple Hooters, Lemon Drops and whatever other "froo-froo" drink you can ply down their gullet...

:rofl:

Nice plan! :lol:

Actually, it does need to be their decision, not you and your friend's. The girls have to decide if it is something that they want to do or not. You don't mention anything about what the other girl thinks/feels. Has anyone mentioned this to her???

As for the alcohol, I'm not saying that they can't have a few before jumping into bed...but the decision to do so needs to be a sober one.

Personally, I would probably want a drink or two to calm my nerves and loosen me up a bit. But this only be after I had made a sober choice that this was something I wanted to do.

Don't push them...just talk to them. Sometimes just planting the idea is enough. ;) And if its not, then drop it.

scott17201 said:

I agree but I don't think my gf would regret it. She didn't drink a thing when she kissed a girl once and played with her boobs. The alcohol would get her relaxed enough to do it. We've talked about it and haven't been drinking and she said she'd probably do it.

Scott ~

A little over a month ago you posted this thread where you said:

We have talked about it. she's not ready for the thought of me with another girl. but my friend and I have talked about getting our girls together. He said his finance will do it. And my gf thinks she is cute and said with some drinks in her she might get with her. So I figured this could be a starting point.

Members have been giving you good advice, the kind of advice that is ideal for most people. The problem is, you're not like most people who come to this Board for advice. You - and your buddy - are guys who are going to do what you're going to do. And I'd bet your girlfriends eventually agree to whatever that happens to be.

Contrary to popular advice, I say go for it, since I think you're going to do it anyway. See what you learn from the experience.

I wonder what his response would be if she asked to see the two guys get it on, alcohol induced of course!

Jeez, some people.

crazycatz said:
I wonder what his response would be if she asked to see the two guys get it on, alcohol induced of course!

Jeez, some people.

My thoughts as well. :lol:

I think I know what the OP means when he said that his GF said she'd need a couple drinks. That seems normal to me...I always have a shot or two before I start a job that has unknown features. Helps me deal with the mystery so much better than when straight.

Honestly. These posts where guys come on here and say "How can I get her to (See: swing, play with a female, have group sex, etc.)" are so sad to read. They are missing the point. Free will is where it's at!

I look forward to the day when Fem D is much more comfortable with girls than she has been but I just don't worry about what she wants to do with either sex. The key is to make a sound mental decision. LM went through this and told us of her feelings about being bi: Is she or isn't she. I don't believe alcohol was mentioned as a factor in her decisionmaking.

Good luck but don't manipulate things. It always makes for hard feelings later.

Let the girls work things out by themselves.

Male D

I think Spoomonkey already said it best. The wife and I don't drink at all, but will play with friends who have had a few, IF I know they would make the same choice sober. That's it, end of story.

Scott - give her time. If she's TOYING with the idea...she's not COMPLETELY against it. But as a girlfriend...I am saying do NOT egg her on or prod her. You've dropped the little kernel of thought into her head...she's probably thinking about it when you don't know that she's thinking about it. There are issues and fears with it that she'll have to work past herself.

It took me a LONG time to:

1) discuss with j. how he felt about it and explain to him my feelings

2) work through it in my head and decide it was definately something i was interested in

3) meet a female who was also interested, that i was attracted to AND liked as a person

4) get all 4 of us together and talk about it.

And you know what...we STILL haven't "done it" yet...because we're in a nice place being buddies who flirt and are attracted to one another and when it happens, we want it to be "real". We don't want to feel like we HAVE to play with one another. And this is among 4 people that are totally on the up and up and know what all the others are thinking. Unlike your little group where the men are playing with the heads of the women.

Take your time and let them (the ladies) decide. If it is going to happen it will happen, if not if not.

I have a close female friend that has for years now, has questioned her sexuality. My SO has no questions about her sexuality. She's bi. Has always known and it's never been an issue. My SO likes my female friend as a person and does find her to be attractive. I've simply made a point of making situations available so that they can get to know each other more. So far they get along great and it's good to be me.

My female friend is becoming more comfortable with the idea of us. We talk openly about sex among other things.

Last night, we simply did dinner and movies. No lack of conversation, or flirtation amongst the three of us. We had a great evening and definitely be doing so again because we are at ease with each other. My SO and I may have found our "girlfriend".

Most important for the OP to garner from this post, is the fact that no alcohol was involved. Nary a drop. My close female friend is a recovering alcoholic.

Jeez, some people.

Actually I think the alcohol comments are a bit harsh on the guy.

I know a lot of people who loosen up after a few drinks.

I can also tell you that even being blind drunk I'd never do a guy.

We don't drink much when we swing, but there is a reason people drink when they go out.

The alcohol is just to loosen things up. I think this situation can happen but the thing is both girls would be timid to start it, so the question is how do you get 2 timid girls to start things?

the trouble is you keep saying 'i think' a lot.

and that's what doesn't sit well with me...like you are trying to orchestrate this (hence the alcohol comment i made).

just out of curiousity, if she wanted an MMF would you go for it (and not necessarily with bi-male activity)?

Because you won't know till it happens, so don't let that bother you cause it doesn't bother me, lol :lol: I know she would do it unless the other girl backs out. women are the ones who normally back out. I'm sure you know that. Like I said the drinks loosen things up, and to answer your questions about a MMF yes I'd do it.

scott17201 said:

the alcohol is just to loosen things up. i think this situation can happen but the thing is both girls would be timid to start it, so the question is how do you get 2 timid girls to start things.

SHOPPING MONEY!

It's a great motivator!

Give 'em each a wad of $100s and send them out, together, to shop the whole day. Tell them the condition is that they have to each purchase a pair of HOT, SEXY 3" pumps and model them for you - in the nude - when they come home.

Once they're stripped down to nothin' but their high heels, hand them a strong martini...then another...when they start wobblin' in their heels they'll be ready to fall into bed.

They may pass out as soon as they hit the sheets, but they'll look darn pretty laying there.

I agree with Chicup, you guys are a little harsh on Scott. Getting a buzz and being drunk are two different things.

Scott, if both ladies are curious about it, I'd get a cabin in the mountains for a weekend. I know there are plenty in the Poconos. Make sure it's got an outdoor hot tub and is private from the neighbors. Spend the day enjoying the outdoors. Maybe all four of you go out for a nice dinner. When you get back to the cabin, peel off the clothes for a nice relaxing time in the hot tub. Perhaps a nice bottle of wine to sip on as you all take in the scene. If it's gonna happen...this will be when it does ;)

Chicup said:
Actually I think the alcohol comments are a bit harsh on the guy.

I don't think they have been because the unanswered question remains - "Have the girls talked about it?"

Alcohol is fine - but when you get two women together who have not discussed their interests prior (even at a club, couples tend to sit down and chat for a bit and get an idea of each other, right?) and then fill them with alcohol to "get them to do it" you are being juvenile.

My point from the beginning is pretty simple and fairly basic - if these women are not ready to talk about this, then they aren't ready to do it. If they can talk about it over dinner - like adults - then hell I don't think it really matters how much alcohol is involved after that.

It's just a matter of not putting the cart before the horse.

LikeMinds321 said:
SHOPPING MONEY!

It's a great motivator!

Give 'em each a wad of $100s and send them out, together, to shop the whole day. Tell them the condition is that they have to each purchase a pair of HOT, SEXY 3" pumps and model them for you - in the nude - when they come home.

Once they're stripped down to nothin' but their high heels, hand them a strong martini...then another...when they start wobblin' in their heels they'll be ready to fall into bed.

They may pass out as soon as they hit the sheets, but they'll look darn pretty laying there.

You're killin' me LM :lol:

Maybe this ought to be in the "How To" section :hahaha:

scott17201 said:
women are the ones who normally back out.

Scott

This statement convinces me that you are not particularly experienced with the lifestyle... Granted - the question makes that pretty obvious, but this statement slams it home. Men back out of swing situations as well as women do. And the only time women do it more often is when they feel like they are being manipulated into doing something - which is what we are TRYING to help you avoid doing.

All four of you - go to dinner - talk about it like adults. Why does this not make perfect sense to you?

Drinking alcohol to loosen up is a fair enough idea, as long as that is their idea, and that it's planned to do that from their sober standpoint.

women are the ones who normally back out. im sure you know that.

Uh huh. Actually, I can't tell you how many times it's been the guy that has "backed out". If your girlfriend wants to play, she'll play. If not, she won't. Same for the other girl. There's not anything you can do...unless you've got puppet strings somewhere.

Pepper

well, if they both wanna try, then they just need to lose their inhibitions. Have some drinks, maybe an adult movie, see what happens. I was so shy the first time, I got quite a bit wasted before it happened. Now I am not shy about it at all...

Uh huh. Actually, I can't tell you how many times it's been the guy that has "backed out".

I can't even imagine that, they must have been either blind or gay. :lol:

Spoo said it all. If you four are unable to sit down SOBER to discuss it like adults and make the decision while still SOBER, then frankly, you four shouldn't be doing it. Alcohol or not. If you four decide to go ahead with it, THEN and only then should alcohol enter the picture. And sloppy drunk isn't what I mean. A couple of drinks to calm the nerves is one things. Multiple drinks to the point that everything is a yes is over the top.

Plying women with alcohol in an attempt to manipulate them into doing what you want, is not only selfish, but downright wrong. This may not be what you plan to do, just making it clear where I stand on alcohol in general.

Hopefully, the four of you will approach this idea in a correct manner and it will be pleasurable for all.

The first time I ever had an experience with another female, I was 19, and I was wasted. I regretted it the next morning, hell I regretted it as soon as it was over. I was young dumb and uptight then. I must say, there have been a couple of times in my life where I was coerced into doing something to please someone else, had to get plastered to do it and,didn't like it.

I am now much older, wiser, very few inhibitions left, whole different mindset. Now I do things that I want to with a clear mind, and no regrets.

P.S. Spoo, your just killin me with your ideas of lots of jello shots :lol:

WildMiCouple said:
You're killin' me LM :lol:

Maybe this ought to be in the "How To" section :hahaha:

Brett ~

Mr LM gave me $300 this morning and sent me shopping...

I spent it all...

I'm now ready to have sex with three women. :D

Scott,

This is the second thread you start to ask the same questions, the same way, without providing any information suporting your "verithing is ok" attitude, involving alcohol and the plans with your buddy, insthead of the plans you have with your GF as a couple.

Did you expected us to change our mind just because this is another thread? Do you plan to keep starting new threads as to get us all tired enough to tell you what you want to hear?

What really amazes me is that you didn't learn not even about the basic social skills. You didn't pay attention to the MONOLITIC advice agaisnt your plans in that thread, not even to figure out you'll face the same solid wall by asking EXACTLY the same question.

At least, you could learn on how to PRETTEND you're nice guy concerned about your GF's feelings. And this is more than enough clue for me that you're focused on your bellybutton, unaware of what other people have to say. If you do this with the people you're granting credit to advice you, what's left for your poor GF?

You'll do what you want to do, and since you didn't invite your GF to participate in the board (as we suggested you to to in the previous thread), we cannot do anything else about it, but feel sorry for her.

I'll wait for your next thread, just to know if you learned something meanwhile.

This is K

I like alcohol and I like women but give me enough alcohol and get me horizontal and I will probably just go to sleep on ya. The case may be same for your GFs.

Alcohol usually does not make for the best sex. A couple of drinks to loosen things up is great, much more though and people often do and say things they regret in the morning. (or like me just drift off to sleep at the first rest break :snore: )

BTW what the heck if the facination with watching two girls together? Perhaps you are thinking more along the lines of an orgy? Maybe you should just suggest that.

Spoomonkey is not being to hard on the guy at all. What Scott17201 is proposing is not swinging at all and is at best a Frat-boy party trick to get some high-fiving at the expense of two unsuspecting women that aren't capable of giving informed consent. Why not just slip them some rohipinol and do what you want and spare them the hang over and regret? At least then they won't know what they did and won't hold it against you.

Here's a better idea than my last post. If you want to see some chcks get it on but have a shread of enough decency that you don't want to hurt you supposed GF why not just catch a flight to Nevada and go to one of those legal brothels. There all you have to do is pull out your credit card and you can get whatever kind of peep show you want and noone gets hurt.

Susan here--First, Scott is an asshole for doing the the whole 'dance , puppets, dance' routine with his girlfriend. Too many men think their gf is just a couple of apple martini's away from taking the 'plunge'. It probably stems from too much time watching soft core porn on Cinemax.

iapr said:
Spoomonkey is not being to hard on the guy at all. What Scott17201 is proposing is not swinging at all and is at best a Frat-boy party trick to get some high-fiving at the expense of two unsuspecting women that aren't capable of giving informed consent. Why not just slip them some rohipinol and do what you want and spare them the hang over and regret? At least then they won't know what they did and won't hold it against you.

:eek::eek::eek:

I'd rather prefer the second idea than this one. I agree with you about this guy, he's asking for advice on how to implement his and his buddy plans with these girls, and I believe we shouldn't give him not even a hint, less to apologize a felony. Rohipnol is used this way, it's true, but if he didn't knew, now he does. At this point it would be worth to add, if caught, there will be no one saving his ass from the jail, because that is plain rape. And if mixed with alcohol, it could be really dangerous, he may even kill the gal.

I don't want to be harsh on you, but it's a very different thing to point out how bold and unfit those plans are by means of humor and irony, the way Spoo did, than to actually coach this guy sketching for him on the board a feasible plan to commit a felony.

This is wrong at so many levels. From misleading the curious, uninformed visitor to this site into believe swingers are a bunch of depraved, immoral fellows, able to do whatever it takes to get some sex, to the fact that this guy (or someone else wanting to rape a woman) may not be aware of the rohipnol until reading this, with the outcome of an actual rape committed with aid provided in this board.

Manipulation is not a good thing in any lifestyle, in swinging it's a recipe for disaster. The key word of what you propose is manipulation. If your asking a serious question here then it's been answered by more than a few. Talk to the women about it, they will either say yes or no.

Mr. Lol

edison carter, you are missing the point. The gf knows about this, so get that straight. The question simply was what is the best way to go about this since both are passive and will do it but one would have to start it? That's why I said a few drinks to calm there nerves. Most of you here are missing the point! It is not oh let's get them drunk and take advantage, it's not that at all.

The girls know about this. My gf is willing, just wants a few drinks to calm her a bit. So again, the question is what's the best way to go about it with 2 passive women. Do you go out and get drinks and go dancing then come back to the house? So let's try this again.

Most of the people here have said stay away from the alcohol, especially at first. Listen to that. Have a dinner, meeting or whatever with everyone involved and be sober until a decision is made as to what is going on. Then have your drinks, however many you want. Ya'll want to drink go ahead. You don't need our permission. You want our advice. There it is.

I love to drink when I go out. Sometimes it is in moderation and sometimes... Woo Hoo!!!. :drink: Then the better half takes control of me and tells me right and wrong and drives me home. Have fun and be responsible. Be irresponsible once in a while. Just don't hurt anyone.

And if she says "No", then you need to respect it right away. 'Cause there is going to be a day when you say "No" and you better hope she respects it or shit will hit the fan.

Don't forget the camera :drinkbud:

I would also look at other threads here about swinging with friends/co-workers. That's a whole different issue that hasn't even been brought up.

scott17201 said:
the gf knows about this, so get that straight. the question simpliy was what is the best way to go about this since both are passive and will do it but one would have to start it.

But does the other gf know about it? If so, and IF you take everyone's advice and all four of you get together for a sober discussion (maybe over dinner or maybe while bowling, etc.) and all four of you are on the same page - then you don't have to orchestrate WHO makes the first move. It doesn't matter - if you are all on the same page, it will just happen.

It still seems like you are trying to orchestrate this situation. If you've all talked about it, drink away, and as long as you end up in the place you've planned, it should simply happen. If it doesn't it's because someone is NOT on the same page. Let it happen, don't force it to happen.

I think you have missed OUR point - if each of the girls know about it but haven't talked TOGETHER about it, then it's still being forced. Let THEM set the pace. But make sure it's what they both want.

The alcohol isn't a big deal - if they want some drinks to relax, fine. Just make sure that the discussion between the two of them (or better yet the four of you) is a sober discussion!

Good luck. I'm sure that if the girls want this, it will happen. And I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time watching or participating. Just let the girls set the pace!!

Sarah

If I were you. I'd first talk to your girlfriend and get a yes or no out of her on this. Not a "I think she would be into it", or she said "She'd probably do it". You don't want maybe's and probably's, you need a yes or no.

And now the other girl needs to do this same thing. She needs to give a yes or no and not a maybe.

Then, assuming everyone is on the same page, everything should go pretty well no matter what you do. Because if they want it, then it should happen pretty naturally.

Now, I don't have anything against going out, drinking and having a good time. But if they are even remotely drunk I would call off play. A couple to loosen things up is alright I guess, but you could dance very close along that line of what they are ultimately comfortable with. What if she gets in the heat of the moment and suddenly starts having jealousy issues? Would she be too drunk to stop things? Would she not feel like speaking up? Because we see that here on the board all the time where the female half comes back on and starts going on and on about how this is what her boyfriend wanted so she didn't say anything.

You could take it the stay at home route. Watch a fairly sexy movie, let the girls set next to each other, see what happens that way. Strip poker. Sex games. on and on.

The biggest thing is to make sure all parties are comfortable. I think once that happens, then having to make accommodations to get things started won't be much of an issue.

scott17201 said:
speaking of assholes edison carter is a real big one! you are missing the point. the gf knows about this, so get that straight. the question simply was what is the best way to go about this since both are passive and will do it but one would have to start it. That's why I said a few drinks to calm there nerves. most of you here are missing the point.! it is not oh lets get them drunk and take advantage its not that at all. the girls know about this. my gf is willing just wants a few drinks to calm her a bit. so again the question is whats the best way to go about it with 2 passive women. do you go out and get drinks and go dancing then come back to the house? so lets try this again.

Of course she knows about it, you are probably riding her ass about it every day. No one here is missing the point, it is that you just aren't "getting it."

Let me put it this way, At a lot of real swinger parties the women get so wrapped up in each other the men end up bored and looking at their watches wanting to go home while the women are doughnut bumping on each other all night. In other words if your chicks wanted to roll around on each other they would have done it already. They wouldn't need YOU here asking total strangers how to finagle them into making out for your little frat party peep show for you and your buddy's viewing entertainment, they would just do it. They aren't passive they are just not interested. You are probably just bugging them so much about it they tell you little bits and pieces of things you want to hear just to appease you and get you off their backs for a few minutes.

I still say what you and your pal need to do is go to some peep show place and lay your $ down and get all the giggles you want and noone will get hurt or have any regrets the next day. There will be whole lot less heartache and hard feelings with that then what you two are scheming.

scott17201 said:
so again the question is whats the best way to go about it with 2 passive women. do you go out and get drinks and go dancing then come back to the house? so lets try this again.

Yes, lets try it again since you didn't get it in the posts from above, NOR did you get it in the other thread you started that is almost identical to the OP in this thread.

ALL four of you need to sit down and have an ADULT AND SOBER conversation before trying to manipulate the girls into playing. IF AND WHEN the four of you can do this, then and only then will you be able to have this with no regrets from any interested parties. I understand wanting a couple of drinks to calm the nerves. But there is a big difference between NEED and WANT. The best way to go about it with two passive women is to again, have an ADULT AND SOBER conversation with the four of you.

Also, you need to be considering the issue of playing with friends like biloxicouple said. I am understanding that the four of you are friends. These types of situations have been known to make friends feel so weird with each other that they are not friends anymore. That needs to be taken into consideration. Venturing into the swinging world you are going to make mistakes. Do you really want to make them with friends and destroy a friendship? I live by the rule of don't play with friends. I would rather have them as friends then playmates.

Now, as far as Edison being an asshole...don't think so. If anything they are far from being assholes. What you need to understand is that many times here we get guys who come here asking us how to get their women drunk so they can get them to do what they want. And your OP sounded a lot like those posts. IF your gf is aware of everything without your pushing it on her everyday then that is between you and your girlfriend. But you must understand you are not going to find anyone here worthwhile that is going to support getting someone drunk with the intention of getting them to do things they normally wouldn't. To many of us that is little more than manipulation and coercion. We do not support that.

Not saying that is what you are doing, I am saying that is what your original post sounded like. Just make sure you are being completely honest, open supportive and kind. The biggest rule is NO means NO. Then you will find support here. But when the OP sounds more like "I want my gf to do this cause its my fantasy, how do i get her drunk enough" rather than "my gf has this fantasy, how can I help her fulfill it" you are gonna get flamed.

so let's try this again.

It seems to me that you're getting upset because you asked a question and the answers aren't what your looking for. People on here are giving you their honest opinions and you're taking offense to them. If you don't like what you hear, then don't ask the questions. It's that simple.

I agree with the idea of having a dinner together. That would take the pressure off and it would be ice breaker. A couple drinks would be good, but don't get completely drunk off your ass would not be. There would be a possibility that the 4 of you would regret what you did and take a chance of losing the friendship. I doubt you would want that unless you frankly could care less, then you guys weren't friends to begin with. It would just prove you were out to get what you want and not what your gf wanted.

I suggest that you think long and hard about what you want and what your gf wants. I would talk to your gf and see what she really wants and listen to her. If you are doing this to get your kicks, then I suggest both of you just move on. It will come back and bite you in the ass later.

Mrs

I am going to give you the honest advice of a bifemale.

Question : "how to get 2 girls together for there first time?"

Answer: You can't.

If a woman is truly intersted in participating in any kind of sexual play with another woman she will when she's ready. There is no trick, no drink, nothing that will make it work. If she is generally interested then set up a play date as a couple and let things unfold as they will without any pressure. If the time is right and the stars are all aligned...etc then it will happen. If she is not comfortable, feels pressure, or it just isn't working, then it won't happen. Simple as that.

As others have said, this is the second time you have asked the question. I doubt the advice is going to change much.

I had two women at the same time. The whole thing worked wonderfully so we did it again the next night. However no girlfriend or significant other was involved so it probably made things a lot easier in terms of jealousy or risk in damaging the relationship.

Both women were friends of mine since highschool, and they were friends of each other as well. One women I had briefly fooled around with, but spent more time just hanging out with her, drinking wine and talking about life - although sex did come up as did the ultimate male fantasy.

The other woman was a friend with benefits (we had fucked a couple of times since we had known each other, but usually one of us was dating someone or we were away from each other at college). We never dated each other because we could be inseperable friends for about three days straight and then I would want to strangle her (not literally), so we would need about two days apart before we started hanging out again.

Well the two of them were out one night sharing a bottle of wine and talking about sex. Then they called me to see if they could tuck me in bed. They tucked themselves in bed with me, each giving me a good night kiss and the rest is something that will still make me smile when I am sitting in an old folks home.

In summary, my suggestion on getting two women in bed:

1. Female friends you have flirted with or slept with, but not significant others.

2. The female friends should know each other.

3. Alcohol might help in making the suggestion seem fun, but don't use so much that their judgment is impaired. Too much alcohol and being too pushy just makes you an ass who is going to loose two friends.

Anyway, hope that helps.

clitology101 said:

In summary, my suggestion on getting two women in bed:

1. Female friends you have flirted with or slept with, but not significant others.

2. The female friends should know each other.

3. Alcohol might help in making the suggestion seem fun, but don't use so much that their judgment is impaired. Too much alcohol and being too pushy just makes you an ass who is going to loose two friends.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Hmmm ... not so much. In the swing world, we do add a third to a significant other equation.

To answer the OP's question, there's nothing left to say that you've been told. If the girls know you'd love to have them play together, they will if THEY WANT TO. You may be the lucky bastard who gets to participate, you may not.