Mr.T

Piercings...No or Go?

How do you like exotic piercings on people you play with?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like exotic piercings on people you play with?

• Love it! What's a christmas tree without shiney decorations!
    • Like it. Extra toys can be fun!
    • Makes no difference. I want what they're attatched to.
    • Don't like it, but I won't turn anyone down for their choices.
    • No Thanks. Metal in the wrong places short circuits my fun.

I've seen more than a few posts mentioning piercings, mainly of the erotic type.

I cannot understand why anyone want to punch extra holes in their bodies(the exception being earrings,hence the name). But then again,I've never played with anyone who had them.

I'm just curious about how others view this point.

Note: I didn't vote on this one myself because I have no experience to base an opinion on.

Well I went with Love them! Mrs Van got her first one back in late September and it was easily the best $50 present I have ever bought her. :lol: I will let Mrs Van explain, but I think her post regarding finally doing it really did explain it all. :D

There is just something about them that I find extremely sexy. I love nose (small studs only), nipple, belly and hood piercings. With nipple and hood piercings, they give me just a little extra to play around with and I really like it when a lady adds just something "special" to them.

That being said, I would be hard pressed to turn down any naked body, pierced or not. facelick

I really like the ornamental type piercings... Mrs Spoo's nose and navel are pierced and I think it is sexy as hell. I don't have a lot of experience with the more sexual piercings (hood, nipples, etc.) so my jury is out until I get more familiar.

So far when I have played with them I feel kind of remedial - like I am working around it and not with it. When I have gotten into a groove and kind of forgotten that it was there, it has been pretty cool - and actually gives me a little "tool" to work with.

I have played with a woman with her hood pierced and it kind of made it easy to find things the first time out :D Monkeys appreciate landmarks ;)

Spoomonkey

Guest MrsVan

Well, I have to say that I voted "LOVE IT"....I know that we all have our own opinions but I enjoy my piercing and now would be saying "why not?" :lol: As I have stated in my previous posts, there have been some major benefits to having my piercing done...I have orgasm after orgasm in any position the guy puts me in and that has never been possible for me while having sex. I have been able to have orgasms during oral but never during sex. So this has been a huge turn on for not only me but for MrVan and I know that he is so glad that he spent the $50 to get it done.

I cannot think of any reason NOT to have it done. And when a guy goes down on me, he certainly is in for a treat. facelick

MrsVan

Piercings can be erotic. Some are too much, I do have a limit of what I like to see on a face, but nipples, clit, that kind of thing is cool.

Mr. WS

I cannot understand why anyone want to punch extra holes in their bodies(the exception being earrings,hence the name).But then again,I've never played with anyone who had them.

Why would someone want to put holes in their ears? Same reason why people get other parts of their bodies pierced. Besides, for a hood piercing, depending on which way it is in, it has a sensory benefit for the wearer. And, in certain positions, a freneum piercing rubs against the woman. And yes, Spoo is right....a hood piercing kinda points out the way to the clit and that's never a bad thing ;) .

pepper

And when a guy goes down on me, he certainly is in for a treat. facelick

You know...

Maybe we could all get together and you could show me around one of those... It sure would fix all the bumbling I feel like I am doing - and my pierced playmates would thank you ;)

Teaching others is such a wonderful thing :D

Spoomonkey

I think I'm a whimp when it comes to pain. I can't IMAGINE getting my nipples pierced, much less my clit. Didn't it HURT??

That, and I would have to find a piercing place I really REALLY trusted! I had a hard time getting my tattoo! OK...so I'm a whimp!! :sad:

Sarah

Hi, I am M half of good42 and have a frenum piercing and another further back about half way down the shaft. Did they hurt ?? yes for a few seconds, are they fun?? ohboy yes, I am also cut (see other thread) and since having the frenum piercing (about 3 yrs) have noticed an increase in sensitivity which is controlable by position and stroke. Mrs Good also enjoys giving oral as she has something else to play with and when she flicks the frenum piercing with her tongue it does amazing things for me. During intercourse Mrs Good also tells me that she can feel both piercings and that they add that extra zing for her too.

Geoff & Jacqui

"good42"

I've never even considered having some of the piercings I've heard about until recently. MrsVan has definitely gotten me to thinking about a hood piercing. My Gator thinks it might be nice after reading her thread but leaves it up to me.

Vol

I don't mind peircing in anything I wouldn't put in my mouth. Nipples and in tha vaginal area I would just as soon not have, can't say I would refuse to play with someone that has them, but they probably wouldn't experience my full range of skills. Basically, I don't lick or suck on jewelry if I can help it.

I've toyed with the idea of having my hood pierced. The place I wanted to have it done though closed after Hurricane Katrina. They were located in New Orleans. Everything I had read pointed out the owner as the premier piercer in the US.

I have a small nose stud and my right nipple is pierced. Both were obtained looooooong before we started swinging. My nipple was done back in 1996 and the nose back in 2000. I always get compliments on the nose stud, such as "that's sexy". It's so small not even the principcal at my school cares about it.

We play with a couple where the male has a PA piercing and while it feels great during sex, I can't stand it during oral. I make him take it out because I worry about cracking a filling.

Hood piercings on women are just awesome but only when they're vertical. When it's a horizontal piercing, it seems like the ring gets in the way.

E

Guest MrsVan
I think I'm a whimp when it comes to pain. I can't IMAGINE getting my nipples pierced, much less my clit. Didn't it HURT??

That, and I would have to find a piercing place I really REALLY trusted! I had a hard time getting my tattoo! OK...so I'm a whimp!! :sad:

Sarah

Sarah,

It only hurt for a few seconds, by the time he got me cleaned up and the ball put on the pain was gone...And that short amount of time was soooo worth the pleasure that I am getting out of it. facelick

MrsVan

Guest MrsVan
You know...

Maybe we could all get together and you could show me around one of those... It sure would fix all the bumbling I feel like I am doing - and my pierced playmates would thank you ;)

Teaching others is such a wonderful thing :D

Spoomonkey

I am always looking for students who want to learn. ;) So anytime you want to get together just let me know...But I am a pretty rough teacher, if you do not get it right the first time, you will continue UNTIL you get it right...So just make sure that your tongue is well rested. ;)

Mrsan

HMMM..Seems to be a split opinion on this one.I'ts given me something to think about trying(playing with people with piercings,not getting one myself),assuming we meet anyone who has them.Could be fun. :rolleyes:

I voted as making no difference....although some piercings do turn me on...i love women belly buttons done, maybe an eyebrow...my last girlfriend got her tongue done right before we broke up which I liked. I felt somewhat of a difference but not what I had heard about....several guys saying to me " oh yeah, it'll be great" type thing.

Still waiting to see/play with the clit done

I find belly piercings to be incredibly sexy. Hubby absolutely loves mine as well.

That being said, I have found that other piercings (nipples and clit) are distracting. A playmate of ours commented that he hopes I don't get my nipples or clit done because he'd be afraid of chipping a tooth, though I'd be worth chipping a tooth for lol.

I personally think that piercings on women are cool, except some girls go crazy and start doing crazy stuff. A friend of mine has spikes or something sticking out below her bottom lip, its a trip. On men, I'm old fashioned I suppose. I just don't think that a man needs piercings. Nipple piercings on men freak me out. I did send Jay information on the Prince Albert piercing.

Needless to say he is NOT interested lol.

I voted makes no difference. I have my bellybutton done. I had my tongue done recently, but I was in so much pain I took it out. I like piercings, but I haven't seen a man yet with a piercing that made a difference to me. Some guys get them, and while its not a turn on, its not a turn off either for me. I also think piercings on a woman can be tastefully and sexily done. But the whole goth look with 5 in the face, 10 located in other various body parts, spikes everywhere is a little extreme for my own personal tastes. Some like it and I don't judge a persons character by it. They could have 50 and still be agreat person. I just don't find that extreme attractive physically.

I find belly piercings to be incredibly sexy. Hubby absolutely loves mine as well.

We both loved my belly ring for the two weeks I could keep it. Unfortunately, I seem to be allergic to most metal. It had to be surgically removed. :sad: I can only wear earrings as long as I'm willing to deal with the subsequent infection. I only wear my wedding ring a few hours a day, and I wear a loose watch to minimize contact. I'm still trying to clear the reaction off my chest from a necklace I wore 2 weeks ago.

I like the ornamental piercings - I wish I could wear the jewelry.

We both loved my belly ring for the two weeks I could keep it. Unfortunately, I seem to be allergic to most metal.

Those that are allergic to jewelry are usually reacting to the nickel. Have you tried Titanium? I have the same issues with jewelry so minimum 18 karat gold and Titanium are the only two metals that don't give me any reactions.

I had a hood piercing for a couple of years but had to remove it for surgery and never put it back in. It didn't live up to my expectations and I found that it got in the way when I would use toys so I never bothered.

I agree, give Titanium a try. Dino had a horrible reaction to his wedding ring and we replaced his gold band with a Titanium one and he's never had the problem again.

E

Those that are allergic to jewelry are usually reacting to the nickel. Have you tried Titanium? I have the same issues with jewelry so minimum 18 karat gold and Titanium are the only two metals that don't give me any reactions.

Allegedly, the second time I had my belly button pierced, it was a titanium ring put in. I have to wonder though, because it was a far worse reaction than the first one. I wouldn't doubt I was sold a bad bill of goods.

I'd like to drop another 10lbs and then perhaps try it again, with something that somehow I will know is titanium. I did like it a lot.

The wedding ring is gold, but is very loose, and I only wear it to work or socially. It's off the minute I get home, or work out, or if I'm just going to the grocery store. It probably has freaked out a man or two when it's the first thing I take off to play. :rolleyes:

I just got my nipples pierced about six months ago and I (and many others) absolutely love them.

They're so much fun to play with before, during and after sex to stimulate and prolong pleasure. Another great thing is the way my nipples are always hard and erect, not only that but my nipples and the rings look soooooo good through a sexy thin shirt. ;)

I enjoy piercings and tattoos. I don't have any piercings yet though. However, I have been covertly asking around for reviews/recommendations. I want to get my hood done one of the next 2 weekends while J. is gone. Then he gets home and it's "ohh...look honey...surprise!!" I told J. I was going to get a little rhinestone in my nose and his reply was "I don't think your new job will like that". Well...I went into work Monday and my co-worker, who is 50ish but cool as hell, had her nose ring in. I went "hmmm...if she can get away with that..."

My stylist has a sexy sexy lip piercing. Granted, I have no idea how his girlfriend kisses him, but I love looking at it.

I love nipple piercings, but don't have the juevos to do it to myself.

The only thing I really dislike is a ton of facial piercings...like crazy spikes shooting out of the cheeks and eyebrow rings. God I hate eyebrown rings.

Well...I went into work Monday and my co-worker, who is 50ish but cool as hell, had her nose ring in. I went "hmmm...if she can get away with that..."

Women who are 50ish and have nose piercings are hot ;)

Spoomonkey

Guest MrsVan
Women who are 50ish and have nose piercings are hot ;)

Spoomonkey

I would have to agree with Spoomonkey...I especially like the little diamond stud for the peircing. facelick

MrsVan

Guest MrsVan
I want to get my hood done one of the next 2 weekends while J. is gone. Then he gets home and it's "ohh...look honey...surprise!!"

Ever since I got my hood done, I have not had any complaints. I enjoy it and it has given me more enjoyment during sex. facelick When we were in Hedo back at the end of Feb. I had just gotten out to of the phase of the healing process and decided to get some new jewelry for my hood while at Hedo. Well, the unthinkable happened while there and my jewelry fell out during sex and well needless to say we could not get it back in. That whole week I felt naked (well I was naked but you know what I mean). Not having the jewelry on after having it for so long was a strange feeling and when I came back home the piercer said that it had closed up and I had to get it done again. :mad: So I killed 2 birds with 1 stone and got my hood repierced and got my navel pierced (which I have been wanting for a very long time). :D

So Ohash, I would highly recommend the hood piercing...It was the best $50 ever spent.

MrsVan

I'm about moderation in all things. (Including moderation itself! :rolleyes: ) I'm turned off by people whose crotches jingle when they walk or if they look like they fell face first into a tackle box. Tastefully done, rock on! I don't fault anyone for their choices in this matter but it's not my cup of tea.

YMMV

MrFC4L

No current piercings, but trying to talk Mrs into it (for me)

She's agin' it.

I've never got a piercing for sexual gratification or to improve my performance. sure my tongue one is supposed to, but i got it because they've fascinated me since i was about 12.

why do i get them? the endorphen rush initially, then something to fidget with after it heals (no counting the number of times i've shot the ball off my lip piercing because i' played with it too often.

I have my hood, nipples, tongue, and ears pierced, and have had my belly button in the past. My hood piercing was the least painful. I really hurt less than my ears. The hardest part of that piercing was taking my pants off, but then again my step mother, the piercer and an apprentice were in the room.

I will tell you that my nipples did hurt, I'm glad I got them both done at the same time becaue I woulnd't have ever gone back to do it again. My tongue hust worst then my nipple, but I think that was because I had an inexperienced piercer.

At the end of the day I love all my piercings and they they are worth every bit of pair for the pleasure that they bring me and my parter.

I think it's a turn on to think about it, but I also wonder if it would get in the way of other things. I'm such a dork... I might get it stuck between my teeth or somthing. While having a female body part attahced to my face might seem interesting... I don't what side effects it may render..... like a constant state of arousal:cool:

I had my belly button done for a while (until the son ripped it out with his shoe throwing a fit) and I went with my girlfriend to get her nipples done - She had one done initially, and went back with me to get the other one done -She said it hurt like hell, but she loves the feel! And I love the look!

I have my tongue pierced and my wife has her nipple done. The tongue hurt a little but the swelling was the hard part. As far as her nipple I couldn't touch it for about a month:sad: but now it was worth the wait. We both love the way it looks and feels. Hope this helps.

G'day All,

Why would anyone want to punch holes in themselves well I hope this gives some insight.

I Have :

17mm x 3.2 mm Gold CBR ring PA - Got it to improve feeling after a circumcision at 25 years of age. I noticed that I lost alot of feeling after the circ but the stimulation of the ring through the urethera is amazing.

27mm x 1.6mm Gold barbell Ampallang (with diamonds in each end) - Got this one to please Mrs P & P, she loves it when the two balls run over her g-spot. The thought of diamonds seems to increase the stimulation for ladies...What is it about women and diamonds?:lol:

10mm x 1.6 mm Lorem - Mrs P & P did the peircing - what a turn on- it's her mark on me and it looks pretty.

Both nipples 10mm x 2.4mm barbells fun to have them played with and feel like they are directly connected to the PA - work that one out!

17mm x 4mm Guiche - why because I could!

Oral sex is only for the skilled, I've had the ampallang caught in teeth :eek:ouch:eek: in necklaces in spas - do you really need to breathe? and lace is it's natural enemy. All that said, the placement does drive women wild. Where the peircing originated women will not have sex with men who don't have an ampallang. - oh yeah and if ya take out the PA it's fun to pee 'round corners:lol: It's also fun explaining why you've set off the metal detectors in some airports.

I love playing with playmates who are pierced, one lady even had a hood piercing that chimed as it was licked...kept me amused for hours! I also love playing with unpierced playmates - it's not better or worse, just different and isn't that the point of this lifestyle?

Cheers,

P & P

I've seen more than a few posts mentioning piercings,mainly of the erotic type.

I cannot understand why anyone want to punch extra holes in their bodies(the exception being earrings,hence the name).But then again,I've never played with anyone who had them.

Note:I didn't vote on this one myself because I have no experience to base an opinnion on.

I have never been with a woman with percings but would like to experience it.

The only thing either of us have pierced is G's ears..a decision made for her when she was a child by her mother.

We don't have anything against those who do have piercings, but admittedly quantity comes into play - we aren't attracted to the 'fell face-first into a tackle box' look. We've had playmates who had various piercings, and to be honest, the only real effect it has had on us during play is that we've tended to be concerned about snagging a clit or nipple ring and causing unintentional serious injury... but so far, so good.

There was one playmate who had a rather large stud through her clit and it annoyed the hell out of M whenever it clicked against his teeth! :lol:

Ms Dman has both nipples pierced...she loves it and so do I, and especially her other partners...

I only have my eyebrow pierced & am not brave enough to go any farther south, BUT...my ex had his cock pierced at the tip & about an inch down the shaft from the base, it was on top so it hit my clit. He wore a barbell not a ring so I got the little balls one on each side...AWESOME!!!! The one at the tip didn't do much for me visually or other. The tongue was OK sexually, but nothing to go wild over. Just my experience.

Hi Folks - i see that this Poll finished soem time ago, but a s a newbie, i'd thought i'd throw my 2p in.

I have an 18mm x 8mm horshoe barbell piercing, a PA or Prince Albert as its better known as, in the end of my cock. I started 5 years ago with a 1.6mm and have worked my way up to a 10mm, which is big and did hurt a lot when i first put it in, but i alternate it now with the 8mm one.

The girl who did the piercing for me was very good, i never even felt the actually piercing at the time, only the spray to deaden to pain hurt the most, as she had to squirt down my pee hole :o)

I get an extra sensation when jacking off than i did before, and girls like the feel of it in their pussies, especially when doing it cowboy style as it rubs against them inside.

It's not everyones cup of tea, but i love it - I have pics, but as a newbie, i don't know were to post them - don't wont to offend anyone, yet :o)

Iain

The ball on Aprils hood ring bounces off her clit. Turns her on all the time and also provides sort of a road pounter to guys that are oral novices.

I see the pole is closed... but I would love to reply.

I, Speed, have a Frentum piercing. Oh, so scientific and proper! The Frentum is the leftover piece of foreskin just beneath the head of the penis for those who did not know. I have a bar through it. I got it done something like almost 10 years ago? I thought it was hot shit then. And now? Well, I still love it! Trixie likes it too. Every once in a while, I'll take it out for us to play, just to keep it fresh and new. I also have my tongue pierced. I must admit Trixie finds that rather nice as well. And again... sometimes I take it out so she is only feeling me and me alone. Not any fancy add-ons.

Some answers to key questions?

Yes, it does provide added sensation. For her, not for me. I may see a bit of extra sensation out of it, but not much at all if any.

No, it does not hurt Trixie or get in the way. She can give me head, I can penetrate her... hell, we even had our first anal sex experience with it in my cock.

Yes, it did hurt. What do you think? Poking a rather large hole in your privates wont hurt? Funny thing is, my cock piercing hurt less than my nipple rings did.

No, I dont set off metal detectors.

And a bit of food for thought... did you know you have to sit down to pee once you have had a Prince Albert piercing? Think about putting your thumb loosely over a garden hose... Same effect if you put a ring in the way of your eurethra.

Personally I want to smack all the 20 somethings with plugs, I know that just being pierced normally isn't 'non conformist' enough these days, but christ, thats going to be some ugly shit come 40.

On some girls, I think piercings are hot. On others, not so much. It's got to fit the personality. On the right girl, I love a nose piercing or an eyebrow piercing.

On a girl, piercings don't' say 'hot' to me, they say 'easy'.

That can make them hot though ;)

We don't have any piercings (other than Mrs ears) anymore. The Mrs used to have a few, but she grew tired of them.

I've seen more than a few posts mentioning piercings,mainly of the erotic type.

Note:I didn't vote on this one myself because I have no experience to base an opinnion on.

I have my nipples pierced and I love it! They feel extra sensative and I love to have my nipple rings played with. And I think they look pretty. :)

I don't, however, like piercings on men.

I like them on women to a certain extent. Nipples, clit, belly button, tongue and ears are about it.

Mrs. CXXC finds a PA (Prince Albert) to look painful and will not go near a man with one. My nipples are pierced and she enjoys playing with them on occasion. I had my tongue pierced but never really needed to use it on her. She always told people that if you are good to begin with, nothing else really matters. Chalk one up for the CXXC!!!

I once dated a girl with more labial and clit/hood piercings than you could count. It was like fucking a chain link fence! That relationship didnt last long. the piercings were not the issue.