The women have had their say on what they think looks sexy on a man. I would like men's opinion on what looks sexy on a woman?

What do you hate to see on women?

Blessings

Mrs. PaganLovers

OK, I'm not a man, but I do know what I hate seeing on a woman:

Clothes that are too small -- too small clothes just make those problem areas more apparent. Clothes that fit well flow nicely over woman's curves.

Sexy, to me, is so much in attitude. I have seen extremely sexy women in business suits ... and I love to see a woman wearing something that shows off her "attributes" -- if you have a nice ass, where nice ass jeans ... if you have an attractive cleavage, show us some.

Now, we've never been to a club, so I have no idea what women where there. But, to me there is a difference between sexy and sleazy ... and I dig on the sexy! ;)

• Like 1

Guest MrsVan

Clothes that are too small -- too small clothes just make those problem areas more apparent. Clothes that fit well flow nicely over woman's curves.

Ditto I agree.. I do not like to see on a woman clothes that are too small or do not fit right because you always want to cover up the problem areas not show them...

I love (as a woman) to see a woman who knows what to wear and wells it great..I love when a woman shows off all her favorite assets and her curves. Tight fighting clothes and most definitely is when she shows off her figure and then with that carries the attitude to go with it. A woman who is confident in herself (not stuck on herself) is very sexy....

MrsVan

But, to me there is a difference between sexy and sleazy ... and I dig on the sexy! ;)

I totally agree with you!

One of the things that I don't like to see is the "poppin fresh dough boy" women that wear the low slung pants with a short shirt and a big ole belly hanging out the middle. I always wonder if they looked in the mirror before they left the house.

Blessings

Mrs. PL

What do sexy women wear?

Well... in the bedroom, nothing.

Other than that, there is a line of clothing in Western Wear stores called "Cruel Girl Jeans." Actually, I think they have other clothing as well, but their jeans are aimed at horsewomen who, generally, are quite slim. It's hard to ride a horse daily and gain weight.

There is another line, can't remember the name, that makes working jeans for cowgirls, most often in odd-number sizes, (size one to nine) that are popular with barrel racers. Not only are they engineered for function, they look great and accentuate those slender curves!

I'm just a hick Okie, but there's nothing sexier than a pretty face framed with flowing hair, with carefully conservative make-up, smiling from under the brim of a well-blocked Stetson. Of course, barrel racers keep getting younger and younger, which puts all my experiences with them in the distant past, but I still like to look. :) I just love them cowgirls!

But cowgirls aren't the only sexy women out there! Bejeweled well turned-out women is pants suits will turn my head every time.

Long dresses don't do it for me unless there is a long, high slit showing a wisp of leg as she walks or dances. Ankle bracelets are nice.

Short skirts and low-rise jeans cause me to look as long as the lady has the body to wear them.

I don't care much for slut-wear.

Mr. Alura

Alura,

You seem to be slightly one track minded. But yes I have to admit cowgirls have something that is very sexy. :rolleyes:

Ok I am a female but I am going to chime in. When I am in the gym, it isn't the girls in the shorty outfit that are there to be seen not work out. I find the girls in a sweaty T, and shorty shorts with sweat glistening on her legs and arms. If I was into girls that would definitely get me going, as it stands now, I look, admire then go make myself look the same way.

As for when we are out, I love to see a woman work her assets. Tank tops on woman with sculpted shoulders, tight Ts on woman with flat strong abs, shorts and minis on woman with long lean legs.

But when is all said and done, if you feel sexy you are sexy.

Attitude makes the suit. :cool:

PS. I find it a shame when beautiful woman don't dress their best. They stop being beautiful. What a waste of a fantastic person. :(

Cowgirls are what I grew up with, Pretty Lady, and I have a very fond memory of one particular barrel racer. (Sighhhhhhh!)

But time changes all things or wounds all heels, or something like that and, truth be told, I like women who are older and more mature these days. Still, a pretty cowgirl is a beautiful sight to behold. But only to behold, these days, not to hold. :) I'd feel like I was competing with my sons, not to mention having trouble keeping up!

I should have talked more about women in pants suits and slitted dresses, I guess. Then you might not have considered me so one-dimensional.

Mr. Alura, thank you for your input...where can I find a pair of those jeans? :)

Pretty Lady, I agree with you that is in the attitude. I tell many women that sensuality begins with what is in your head. If you think you are not sexy or appealing that is what you put across to others. They will, a lot of times, see what you think about yourself. Another thing is posture, someone slumping shoulders, walking with head down, a representation of low self-esteem.

I am getting the impression there aren't a lot of swingers with low self-esteem, it shows in their relationship with their SO's. I have found more happily married couples here than in vanilla relationships.

Ok after having high jacked my own thread ::P: ......back to what others think looks good on women?

Men??? or ladies?? opinions?

Blessings

Mrs. PL

One of the things that I don't like to see is the "poppin' fresh dough boy" women that wear the low slung pants with a short shirt and a big ole belly hanging out the middle. I always wonder if they looked in the mirror before they left the house.

I might be showing my age here, but I truly don't understand the young girls with their belly hanging out - back in my day if a girl had a belly like that they would at least cover it up. Now they wear hip-huggers and let it all hang out - and even accentuate it with belly jewelry. I think the young girls that have a flat belly can pull off that look without a problem, but I truly wonder about what some girls see in the mirrors. ON THE OTHER HAND I keep telling myself that those girls must have great self-esteem and are confident in themselves - which I wasn't at their age. So maybe it's my own background that makes me feel so uncomfortable for those girls with rolly-polly bellies sticking out!

NOW... back to the thread... I think it really depends on the club as to what is sexy for the women to wear. Sexy wear could be lingerie in some clubs, and low cut blouses in another. I personally like sheer blouses that show just a hint of what is underneath.

I like this thread, almost as much as the thread about what the guys should wear!!

Sarah

I love lots of things. Lingerie-wise... I am a huge sucker for corsets and those "tangas" I am told they are called. Like brazilian cut panties? Thongs are ok, but those are sooo much hotter.

I love lots of things. Lingerie-wise... I am a huge sucker for corsets and those "tangas" I am told they are called. Like Brazilian cut panties? Thongs are ok, but those are sooo much hotter.

Ok showing my ignorance here...what is a "tangas"

Blessings

Mrs. PL

:rolleyes: Really SEXY women can wear anything they wish...or nothing at all. Their sexiness flows from within: from their eyes, their scent, their posture, their smiles...Their subtle movements and gestures...need I say more. IMHO Jeok :cool:

I would like men's opinion on what looks sexy on a woman?

I really couldn't say exactly what looks good because it seems no two women look good or sexy in the same thing. If the woman can pull it off though, I think my favorite would be anything tight and form fitting. Short skirts are also hot on most women, and cleavage is your friend when trying to attract the opposite sex. :D

This is a much easier question to answer;

Absolutely every woman on earth looks like a slob in sweats, in my opinion sweats should be illegal. :nono:

A lot of guys like Mr. Alura would disagree with me on this one, but personally the cowgirl/western wear look is a turn off to me. I grew up on a Horse farm and spent my formative years going to horse shows most weekends so the only thing I can figure is that I just got sick of that look. Or it could be that most of my early rejections were by females dressed in cowgirl outfits. :o

Panty lines, think easy access and leave the panties in the drawer. ;)

Bras, I have yet to see a woman who looks sexier in a bra than she does when braless, and besides you wouldn't want those panties to get lonely in that drawer all by themselves, so do the humane thing and leave them a bra buddy. :lol:

It looks like we only disagree on the cowgirl look, R. Everything else is right on!

I spent my younger years at rodeos, though, and don't care for the dressage look. Too stiffly formal for my tastes. The bodies are nice but the look has a bit of a snobbish air, in my opinion, especially the hat!

If we stay away from horse shows and rodeos, though, we could probably have a good time going "girl watching" together. :)

Ok, I agree that depending on body type and what you are comfortable in, depends on what looks sexy/classy on the woman.

In my opinion, I think total nudity is not as sexy as say, body jewelry, a veil, or some type of adornment, opinion?

I like, skirts that show leg, v-neck tops that show cleavage (course I think hubby likes that a LOT!!!) I love boots and high heel shoes. I think if you keep it classy but sexy, the sensual is in the mind. Well fitted jeans are good.....and I agree, sweats should be outlawed.

Blessings

Mrs. PL

It sounds like you're a fabulous dresser, Mrs. PL. I think "R" and I would both like to watch you.

I agree wholeheartedly about total nudity. I'll vote "No" on the veil, though, (unless we're playing "Lawrence of Arabia") and go for the jewelry. A gold chain belt on a nude lady is hot, hot, hot, as is a long necklace, pearls perhaps, that a man can roll around a lady's nipples with his tongue. That idea kinda works nicely with earrings, too, and they add a special feminine elegance, as well. Mrs. Alura usually wears several bracelets and at least one ring on each finger. Too see her hands wrapped... excuse me, I just lost my train of thought...

:)

Alura said:
It sounds like you're a fabulous dresser, Mrs. PL. I think "R" and I would both like to watch you.

I agree wholeheartedly about total nudity. I'll vote "No" on the veil, though, (unless we're playing "Lawrence of Arabia") and go for the jewelry. A gold chain belt on a nude lady is hot, hot, hot, as is a long necklace, pearls perhaps, that a man can roll around a lady's nipples with his tongue. That idea kinda works nicely with earrings, too, and they add a special feminine elegance, as well. Mrs. Alura usually wears several bracelets and at least one ring on each finger. Too see her hands wrapped... excuse me, I just lost my train of thought...

:rofl: Yeah the visual was getting interesting. As for the veil, I am a Bellydancer sooooooo, veils everywhere at my house. Dancing with body jewelry and veils is a lot of fun :rolleyes: Mr. PL likes it.

Blessings

Mrs. PL

Now wait a minute. I've got to put in a plug for sweats.

They are the only thing that keeps a girls legs warm at night without riding up and bunching above the knees. And the winters get pretty damn cold here up north.

I've been looking for a couple pairs of sweats for 2 years now, and still can't find them. I think they may have been outlawed. :surrender If I promise to only wear them to bed, can I smuggle a pair somehow? :o

If we stay away from horse shows and rodeos, though, we could probably have a good time going "girl watching" together.

Yep, I agree Al, of course, girl watching is always a good time for me, especially if the girls happen to be looking for "Good Times" specifically. :lol:

Right you are again Al. facelick

Uh, Ok...it seems I suddenly have the need for some "me" time, catch you guys later. :lol:

Ok, I'm back, I just wanted to say that in most cases I would agree on the nudity with Mrs. PL and Al, I suspect that is why I am not into nudism.

Coming from a woman's perspective. I think women should wear whatever gives us confidence and makes us feel sexy. Even if its that nice black top that has the scoop neck that highlights very nice breasts....that reminds me to wash it! Seriously though, whatever makes her feel sexy. Now girls though, please use common sense! I'm all for a woman feeling beautiful, don't get me wrong. But come on! You need to have a friend who will really tell you the truth....most girlfriends want you to go to the club looking absolutely crazy so they look better lol...so they'll say "yeah girl, you look great!" Find someone who is really honest...not hubby either, because he is trying to get laid lol.

Now, Shelly... a guy who's trying to get laid can't be all bad... Right?

Mrs. Pagan Lovers wrote:

As for the veil, I am a Bellydancer sooooooo, veils everywhere at my house. Dancing with body jewelry and veils is a lot of fun Mr. PL likes it.

Mr. PL has great tastes, No? Just call me "T.E." for short!

Alura said:
Now, Shelly... a guy who's trying to get laid can't be all bad... Right?

OH NO!

But when I'm standing there in an outfit that looks like crap in the back of Jay's mind he is thinking:

If I tell her she looks good perhaps I'll get laid tonight (if I don't piss her off)

If I tell her she looks like shit I possibly WON'T get laid tonight.

Honey, you look absolutely fantastic!! No, you don't look fat! I don't care what the mirror is telling you, you look GREAT!

How about, "Babe, you sure know how to make an average outfit look great!"

Mrs.PaganLovers said:
Ok showin my ignorance here.....what is a "tangas"

Blessings

Mrs. PL

Hi Mrs. PL, they also are called Brazilian-cut panties. They show a lot of cheek. I've got a few of these V.Secret lace tangas, my hubby's wild about them, too!

I hope we hear from more of the men on this one, I'd love to know, too.

What do you guys find sexiest on women at the clubs/parties?

What do you not like on women at the clubs/parties?

Alura said:
It looks like we only disagree on the cowgirl look, R. Everything else is right on!

I spent my younger years at rodeos, though, and don't care for the dressage look. Too stiffly formal for my tastes. The bodies are nice but the look has a bit of a snobbish air, in my opinion, especially the hat!

If we stay away from horse shows and rodeos, though, we could probably have a good time going "girl watching" together. :)

It's very distasteful for a woman to wear what are called granny panties...doesn't do a thing for their cute ass. :nono:

I'm afraid I don't understand how "granny panties" relate to my post, Diane and Allen. Can you please explain? What are "grannie panties," anyway? ...and how do they relate to dressage or the cowgirl look?

:confused:

Alura said:
I'm afraid I don't understand how "granny panties" relate to my post, Diane and Allen. Can you please explain? What are "grannie panties," anyway? ...and how do they relate to dressage or the cowgirl look?

:confused:

Don't know how they relate to the cowgirl look, but, granny panties are the old fashion big full back panties.

Yikes I hate those things, if you're going to have material ride up your bum, less is better, so go for the thong!! :lol:

Blessings

Mrs. PL

Ok, I've got a question and figured what better discussion to ask it in.

This thread got me thinking about something that happens often at the clubs. Some of the women we know will come up to us, lift their skirt, and say something like, "Look at my new g-string/thong/panties, aren't they sexy?".

The men want to get laid so they lie and say, "Oh yes, very sexy."

What they are thinking at the same time is, "No panties would be sexy, those on the other hand, would look much better crumpled up in the corner of the room."

Women also always say something like "oh yes, those are very sexy."

Now what I was wondering is, do women tell other women they think they are sexy panties because they really think they are, or do they say it just to be polite, or do they say it while thinking something like, "Cool, in those ugly bloomers nobody will get turned on by her, so their is one less competitor for me"? :lol: Is the fact that many women think that the Panties they are wearing are sexy the result of everyone lying to them about it, or do women really believe they are sexy? And for the women who think their is such a thing as sexy panties, if you knew that men really didn't think they were sexy, would that matter to you?

This is something I have always wondered because when women show me their "sexy panties" my first thought is always "What an oxymoron" because, in my opinion, and the opinion of most guys I know, their is no such thing as "sexy panties". They are just panties, the barrier between my eyes and what I really want to get a peek at. :D

I ask here because I can't ask my wife this question as she doesn't believe panties are sexy either and almost never wears them (one of the many things she does that has always really turned me on).

By the way, as some of you who know me personally here already know, I am somewhat notorious for saying exactly what is on my mind, but I have learned that if a guy wants to get laid, the proper answer to this question is, "Wow, those are really sexy". :whiteflag:

Okay here are the answers in my world...

The construction boys call Tyvek hang like crap "granny panties"...

And sweats rolled down to the hip with a pair of flip flops and a skinny little tank top is sexy... but then I am a girl but I always point those girls out to my SO.

My SO (male) seems to get hot and bothered by my white mens shirt with a white lacy demi cup bra... but then again he wanted to play one day when i was up to my eyelids in sheet rock mud so does that make it sexy as apparel???

I think it just depends on your mood as to whats sexy... and confident is sexy any day.

-Cat

:rofl:

good times said:
Ok, I've got a question and figured what better discussion to ask it in.

This thread got me thinking about something that happens often at the clubs. Some of the women we know will come up to us, lift their skirt, and say something like, "Look at my new g-string/thong/panties, aren't they sexy?".

The men want to get laid so they lie and say, "Oh yes, very sexy."

What they are thinking at the same time is, "No panties would be sexy, those on the other hand, would look much better crumpled up in the corner of the room."

Now what I was wondering is, do women tell other women they think they are sexy panties because they really think they are, or do they say it just to be polite, or do they say it while thinking something like, "Cool, in those ugly bloomers nobody will get turned on by her, so their is one less competitor for me"? :lol: Is the fact that many women think that the Panties they are wearing are sexy the result of everyone lying to them about it, or do women really believe they are sexy? And for the women who think their is such a thing as sexy panties, if you knew that men really didn't think they were sexy, would that matter to you?

This is something I have always wondered because when women show me their "sexy panties" my first thought is always "What an oxymoron" because, in my opinion, and the opinion of most guys I know, their is no such thing as "sexy panties". They are just panties, the barrier between my eyes and what I really want to get a peek at. :D

I ask here because I can't ask my wife this question as she doesn't believe panties are sexy either and almost never wears them (one of the many things she does that has always really turned me on).

By the way, as some of you who know me personally here already know, I am somewhat notorious for saying exactly what is on my mind, but I have learned that if a guy wants to get laid, the proper answer to this question is, "Wow, those are really sexy". :whiteflag:

:rofl: too funny!!!!!! Ok I will answer for myself only. Yes there is such a thing as sexy panties...I can see them now, black thong with rhinestones along the sides...ok see. However, the only time I would show them to someone would be if I had an interest in them. I don't know but I think some men think they might be sexy...Guys chime in here.

Blessings

Mrs. PL

... Is the fact that many women think that the Panties they are wearing are sexy the result of everyone lying to them about it, or do women really believe they are sexy? And for the women who think their is such a thing as sexy panties, if you knew that men really didn't think they were sexy, would that matter to you?

Yes, I do think I have some sexy panties. Or at least I feel sexy in them and that's why they are worn. I don't like going without 'em, personally. And it doesn't matter to me what men think about my panties, as long as the most offensive thing said to me about my panties is "let's get you out of those panties!". :D

Well, it wouldn't turn me on if some woman flashed me her panties, however cute they may be, fishing for compliments in front of the whole club. That just seems kind of tacky and a little...needy?

But yes, I think that panties and other types of lingerie are very sexy. I love wearing all types of lingerie. I think that thongs, g-strings, tangas, bikinis, some bras, teddies, all sorts of frilly little things are very sexy...and in some ways sexier than just plain nude.

I'd think this regardless of whether a man agreed they were sexy, or not.

Having said that, my husband thinks lingerie is very sexy, and he's not just saying that. He sees me naked all the time and just being naked does turn him on...but seeing me in lingerie just seems to make him that much hornier. So, there really are some men that think panties and other frilly things are very sexy on women. ;)

Alura said:
What are "grannie panties," anyway?

Plain pastel or white, up to the waist, full cheek coverage...what your granny wore. ;)

Note: You won't find these at the Victoria's Secret site where the tangas are! :lol:

Thanks, Tybee Swing, for the education. I have no idea if my granny ever wore panties. Somehow I doubt it because she had nine children. :)

If I were to take a guess, however, I'd have to say she probably wore brain tanned buckskin panties except when my grandfather was around.

Thanks!

Like the "she's" said. I think some panties are very very sexy. I'm wearing a thong right now that has a little bow in the back, and I FEEL incredibly sexy in them if nothing else. Mr. Fun seems to enjoy my sexy panties (and other intimate apparel). He loves taken it off too :)

I typically don't flash anyone but Mr. Fun though. But he enjoys seeing me in business attire and flip my skirt to see just a thong.

What's everyones take on hose? Personally the person that invented pantyhose should be made to wear them! I see so many men that seem to really like garter belts and hose, with a sexy pair of heels.

Blessings

Mrs. PL

Whats everyones take on hoses? Personally the person that invented pantyhose should be made to wear them! I see so many men that seem to really like garter belts and hose, with a sexy pair of heels.

Pantyhose - for work only. Work is torture anyway, might as well add another layer of torture to it.

Have the garters, etc., but rarely have occasion to wear 'em.

What ever shows your best assets. If you have cleavage, sport it. If you have great legs, a short skirt is in order. If you have little extra around the middle avoid too tight shirts.

Thongs are sexy; but then so is a skirt with no panties. the Mrs. has been know to do that. I love it. ::P:

Another thing that I think is sexy is anything lacy or sheer. That you kinda can see through it, but not really, sorta look. Or sheer with a sexy bra underneath.

Cleavage never goes out of style.

Lingerie is always great. The Mrs. was a lingerie model for years, and there's a reason I never missed a show.

Body jewelry is sexy. Belly chains, earrings etc... really add to the sex appeal when nude.

If you look like this ) ( low rise jeans are hot. If you look like this ( ) they are not.

I always treat my wife to some new lingerie when we are planning to meet up with people. I know she loves the feel of well made sexy underwear that she can show off in.

I always buy from Silkstorm as they have lingerie that I cant find anywhere else and I then know that my showoff wife will be the only one in that set.

Be warned though the site is not cheap but it is definitely worth it!

Mrs.PaganLovers said:
The women have had their say on what they think looks sexy on a man. I would like men's opinion on what looks sexy on a woman?

Blessings

Mrs. PaganLovers

This might not help you much but I have to answer by quoting a Supreme Court justice, "I can't define it for you but I know it when I see it." Might also seem unhelpful but I just have to say it. A nice smile is the sexiest thing a woman can wear.

Mrs.PaganLovers said:
I would like men's opinion on what looks sexy on a woman?

Giving the question just a little more consideration, I think that high-heel shoes make just about any woman more eye-catching.

Clothes don't make the woman! The woman makes the clothes! If you wear things that go nicely with your body, and you feel your own sexiness, you will be sexy.

I agree with so many of you with the women that let pudge hang out. Blah. Gross. Almost all of us have some pudge SOMEWHERE...cover that up! I have slightly pudgy thighs...therefore, I don't wear short skirts. However, I have a flat tummy, a curvy hour glass shape, and ample cleavage, so when I want to look/feel my sexiest I wear something with a deep v-neck that is a bit form fitting.

I bought a bunch of cute new t-shirts the other day. I have these wide-belt pants that are amazing...they make me look tiny...I put on my new 80's advertising "Wonder Bread" shirt that has the old Wonder Bread logo and says "Squeeze Me...I'm Fresh!"...J. took one look at me and went "Holy crap! Your breasts look amazing!"...and proceeded to do as the shirt suggested. Long story short - I don't think you have to wear silk, lace, satin, or anything fancy to be sexy. It's what flatters and what makes YOU feel sexy.

ohash01 said:
I don't think you have to wear silk, lace, satin, or anything fancy to be sexy. It's what flatters and what makes YOU feel sexy.

Ditto

But, there are sometimes when you wear something that you don't feel sexy in but other's think you're sexy in it.

I have a dress that I think is UGLY...I love it in that it's very soft (due to 1000's of washes) and comfortable and is a favorite thing to slip on during the summer months...but I damn sure do NOT feel sexy in it.

It drives Ted totally crazy, in a good way ;) when I wear it...I just don't get it :confused: ... I "feel" dowdy wearing the thing and he's constantly following me around and telling me I'm looking HOT. Which is a great thing...I wear it a LOT when he is home not only because it's comfortable but because I know he likes it...and it lets me know that even when I'm feeling less than sexy or desirable he still thinks I am :D.

You just really never know what's sexy to any particular person.

Teresa