MphsCpl4Fun

Our First MFM...The Verdict

What???!!! This is all you're going to leave us with? Can't wait to do it again?

ARGH!!! :rolleyes:

C'mon... I'm living vicariously through you guys for the time being!!

I am with everyone else...details please...thats where all the fun is for us who didn't do an MFM this weekend :D

That said...I am so happy for you both. You had a great experience. Congrats and keep up the fun...as long as we get details lol

ok...here they are

we met a guy on friday we have been talking with off and on for over a year....wife got pregnant and we had a baby 4 months ago...so that is why we didnt meet sooner....wife was reluctant to meet so soon after the baby....i assured her that she looked great and we talked about it more and more...but she said if we met someone she wanted it to be a guy.....i was cool with that....she has seen me with 6 women we have met either in fmf or fmfm......so about the last 2 weeks we really got serious about it and kept talking to tim (not his real name) on the computer....wife and i would sent hot email to each other about what we would want to do in a mfm...i would send her pics of mfm situations...videos...etc....it was really hot....as a result....we agreed to meet tim on friday....we had planned to meet for dinner but i coach baseball and our game ran late....i asked wife if she wanted to just see if he wanted to come over to the house...all along thinking there was no way she would want that ...she likes to meet in pubic first...and we would have to reschedule....to my surprise she agreed....

i got home...wife already had gotten cleaned up....took a shower....shaved....fixed her hair...painted her toenails bright red....and smelled great...she was getting dressed...and she wore a tight pair of jeans.....black thong and matching bra...and a black seethrough blouse....i was shocked....i was like..."where and when did you get that"....she asked if i liked....i loved it...it was not her...she is very conservative....she asked me if i thought it made her look trashy....i said no....and it didnt...it was sexy...

tim calls me...to get directions....so i gave them to him...he said hed be there in 25 min...i said great....it was already about 10:45...so about 25 min later...a knock on the door...wife and i were very nervous...wife was already through about a half a bottle of wine...i open the door to a very nice looking clean cut guy....he is 26....wife and i are 31 and 30...so we do all the introuctions...shoot the small talk...all the time...he is staring at my wifes tits....normally she is a full 36 c...but she is breast feeding so they are a VERY full 38d/dd....still very nice...so we talk for about an hour and he asked where the bathroom is...he asks if he can take a shower....we said sure...at first we thought is was weird...but then we thought...better to have him shower than be nasty.....so he is showering and wife and i agree that we will take it further....she really liked him...as we talk...she takes my cock out of my shorts and starts sucking me on the couch.....i asked if she was ready for another cock...and she said yes...so we hear the shower cut off...i button up...he comes back in the living room and we talk for a bit....then wife gets up an says...."well...we all in agreement here"...he and i looked at each other and followed her to the bedroom....

we have a huge bedroom its an addition to the house...the lights we dim...nice soft music was on....it was great....so i start kissing my wife...and feeling her huge tits...i slip off her jeans and her top and lay her on the bed....we kissed for about 10 min....just touching and caressing her....she undid my shorts and readily took them off and took off my shirt...she starting sucking me like a mad woman...tim on the other hand is watching...and starts to take off some of his clothes...he starts rubbing on her sucking her tits feeling her soaked pussy.....as shes sucking me he begins to go down on her....by the way she was moaning i could tell she liked it.....time and i switch spots...im eating her and shes feeling his cock through his pants....she looks at him and says" i wanna suck your cock"so she helps him with his jeans...pulls the down to reveal a very nice rock hard 6 inch cock...she immediatley swallows the whole thing....my cock is bigger and she cant get it all in her mouth....so it was really fun to see her do that to his cock...as she was sucking i came back up to watch her...and caress her....she told me to fuck her...so i slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and fucked her slowly as she sucked tims cock....the sight was unreal...i couldnt believe we were really doing it....as a result...i didnt last real long and shot a huge load on her stomach...

so i get up to go get a towel and they didnt miss a beat and immediately got into a 69 position....i was already hard again...so wife motioned me over and started sucking both our cocks at the same time...after about 10 min of that....she was ready to get fucked again...so tim layed on his back and my wife started sucking him and i entered her from behind fucking her doggy style....after that...we switched positions and she got on top of me...and tim stood up so she could fuck me and suck his cock...it wasnt long till my wife had a huge orgasm all over my cock...i soon followed suite and came again....

so im wipping off and she continues to suck him....after about 2 min she asks him if he brought condoms...so he gets one rolls it on his cock...and my wife straddles him....wow what a site to see her take his hard cock....she rode him for about 10 min until she came again.....she roles over and he slides his cock in her and fucks her hard for about 5 min before he fills his condom with his love juice.....

so we just laid there for about 20 min with her in the middle rubbing feeling all over her....we got dressed had a drink and he went home....we had sex again after he left

it was a great first experience.....tim was a great guy...very courtious, respectful...and not pushy....we told him from the start that he cant kiss wife on the mouth...that is one of our rules and he never pushed it....

sorry if the story was too long....

Do not apologize for the story being too long. IMO stories like this could never be long enough...

I am so happy you both had a wonderful experience...It sounds like you had loads of fun. Thank you for sharing your experiences. It was an awesome read.

I hope that we can look forward to that as well! Do we get to hear her side as well? I would love to hear her impressions and thoughts about it all.

now that seems to true to not be true. thanks for sharing that :claps::bowing:

Great story! I'm glad it worked out so well for you!

The only thing that I thought was a little weird was that he asked to take a shower after he got to your place. You're right in that it could get rid of some potential nastiness. However, maybe he did that in hopes of initiating some activity, like your wife would have offered to come into the shower and soap him up...or towel him off afterwards...or something.

The reason I think it was odd is that when I schedule an MFM date, even if it's short notice, I make sure I'm showered and manscaped prior to arrival, as I think most single guys do. Or at least those who want to make future MFMs a possibility. Only one time did I have to ask if I could shower at the couple's place because they had called me on the spur of the moment, I mentioned that I had just got in from doing some major-sweaty yardwork type stuff, and I think that me being a little nasty/dirty when I arrived just brought a new level of scrubbing bubbles foreplay to the MFM. :)

So, if you have another playdate with Tim, and he asks to take a shower again before any possible activity, see if your wife is interested in facilitating the "clean-up" process. If she is, she could wait until he's in the shower and pay him a "surprise" visit. (Which I actually think he would welcome...)

I could be wrong, but what would be the harm? :D

Thrax

The only thing that I thought was a little weird was that he asked to take a shower after he got to your place.

The reason I think it was odd is that when I schedule [a date,] even if it's short notice, I make sure I'm showered and manscaped prior to arrival, as I think most single guys do.

Oh yea? Welllll Mr. Smarty-Pants, what would YOU do if you got the booty-call at 10:25 on a Friday night, and wanted to get out of the house for a couple hours without raising your wife's suspicions? :lol:

Oh wait...you're a single guy. You don't have that problem.

Never mind...

Yep, one thing I learned fairly early is that you can always stash some clean clothes in the trunk of your car, but there's no way you can stash a shower there. And there's absolutely no subtle way of sneakin' one past your wife or girlfriend just before you leave the house late on a Friday night, especially when you tell her you're "just going to help a friend change a flat tire" or whatever.

Even the gym closes at 10:00 on Friday night...no showers to be had there. Scratch that idea...

What I'm wondering is...since they'd already established that there would be "no kissing on the lips," did the guy brush his teeth before he rang the doorbell, or did he wait until he got there to do that, too?

Well, I hope my naiveté comes across as charming… :D

Thrax

he had been out most of the day and didnt have time to go home and shower.....

but i like the idea of ....if it happens again.....for her to help him

The only thing that I thought was a little weird was that he asked to take a shower after he got to your place. You're right in that it could get rid of some potential nastiness. However, maybe he did that in hopes of initiating some activity, like your wife would have offered to come into the shower and soap him up...or towel him off afterwards...or something.

The reason I think it was odd is that when I schedule an MFM date, even if it's short notice, I make sure I'm showered and manscaped prior to arrival, as I think most single guys do. Or at least those who want to make future MFMs a possibility. Only one time did I have to ask if I could shower at the couple's place because they had called me on the spur of the moment, I mentioned that I had just got in from doing some major-sweaty yardwork type stuff, and I think that me being a little nasty/dirty when I arrived just brought a new level of scrubbing bubbles foreplay to the MFM. :)

So, if you have another playdate with Tim, and he asks to take a shower again before any possible activity, see if your wife is interested in facilitating the "clean-up" process. If she is, she could wait until he's in the shower and pay him a "surprise" visit. (Which I actually think he would welcome...)

I could be wrong, but what would be the harm? :D

Thrax

Hey now, I have taken a shower at my friends before we play. Some times I would be walking the dog when they would call and I would be sweaty and with dirty hands from petting my dog and all the buddies that stop to say hi etc. etc. Better to be nice and clean for a play date, I see nothing wrong with that.

Magnum

Hey now, I have taken a shower at my friends before we play. Some times I would be walking the dog when they would call and I would be sweaty and with dirty hands from petting my dog and all the buddies that stop to say hi etc. etc. Better to be nice and clean for a play date, I see nothing wrong with that.
I'm certainly gaining a new perspective on dating etiquette from all this...especially as it pertains to single males.

I must admit that even as part of a couple, the prospect of our actively seeking a single male was never really on our agenda. However if it had been, and the selected gentleman showed up at our door "sweaty and with dirty hands" from petting some damn dog, or with crotch-rot that was even slightly noticeable, his ass would have been back out the door before he had a chance to say...

"Wazzup, Dawg? I'm here to fuck your wife!"

Really...how long does it take to take a shower? Five minutes, TOPS? OK, maybe ten minutes if you throw in a shave, but 3 minutes of that would be trimmin' the short-n-curlies from your package.

Maybe I'm being unrealistic, but I'd like to think that a gentleman being offered the opportunity to have sex with my wife would feel it was worth ten freakin' minutes of his time to take a shower, before he showed up at our door.

Any couple that is seeking a single male has their choice of literally hundreds from which to choose. One of the criteria that virtually every one uses is that the chosen male be "respectful" of both the male and the female, and of the role he's about to play in their fantasy.

Showing up sweaty, smelling like dogs, dirt, or ass-cheese shows a gross disrespect both for the couple and for the lifestyle.

Showing up in that fashion when he presumably lives alone in a house with indoor plumbing, and nobody to question his use of same prior to leaving the house late on a Friday night, is unpardonable.

It was still a great story though. Like I said, I'm learning a whole new side to swinging and dating from this board. I may try that "I'm not taking a shower for you until I know I'm getting laid" trick on one of my vanilla dates.

I'll let you know how it goes...

hot story , great sex. but the shower thing is a little odd. i guess if we do something like this we would want the guy to be showerd first, the first time. now if we knew the gentelmen really well, a shower would be no problem.

We don't think that showering before playing is odd at all. We actually make it a habit to shower before we fuck around with others at their house or theirs.

I'm certainly gaining a new perspective on dating etiquette from all this...especially as it pertains to single males.

I must admit that even as part of a couple, the prospect of our actively seeking a single male was never really on our agenda. However if it had been, and the selected gentleman showed up at our door "sweaty and with dirty hands" from petting some damn dog, or with crotch-rot that was even slightly noticeable, his ass would have been back out the door before he had a chance to say...

"Wazzup, Dawg? I'm here to fuck your wife!"

Really...how long does it take to take a shower? Five minutes, TOPS? OK, maybe ten minutes if you throw in a shave, but 3 minutes of that would be trimmin' the short-n-curlies from your package.

Maybe I'm being unrealistic, but I'd like to think that a gentleman being offered the opportunity to have sex with my wife would feel it was worth ten freakin' minutes of his time to take a shower, before he showed up at our door.

Any couple that is seeking a single male has their choice of literally hundreds from which to choose. One of the criteria that virtually every one uses is that the chosen male be "respectful" of both the male and the female, and of the role he's about to play in their fantasy.

Showing up sweaty, smelling like dogs, dirt, or ass-cheese shows a gross disrespect both for the couple and for the lifestyle.

Showing up in that fashion when he presumably lives alone in a house with indoor plumbing, and nobody to question his use of same prior to leaving the house late on a Friday night, is unpardonable.

It was still a great story though. Like I said, I'm learning a whole new side to swinging and dating from this board. I may try that "I'm not taking a shower for you until I know I'm getting laid" trick on one of my vanilla dates.

I'll let you know how it goes...

You must have had a really bad experience with someone at some point in the past.

Frist off, this couple, we are freinds, I went to college with the husband,

Second, do you think I was that close to my house that I can stop by to shower, they called me to come play, I asked if they would mind, they said no. If I would have had the time, I would have showered before I stopped by.

I think you need to Chill...

The only thing that I thought was a little weird was that he asked to take a shower after he got to your place. You're right in that it could get rid of some potential nastiness. However, maybe he did that in hopes of initiating some activity, like your wife would have offered to come into the shower and soap him up...or towel him off afterwards...or something. I could be wrong, but what would be the harm? :DThrax

I'm with Thrax on this one... I think's it's very sexy to play (at least up to a point) in the shower... and that's probably what the man had in mind. (Either that or he's trying to save on water bills at home!)

Athena

Memphis, Colorado? Yup that's a long ways from your shower! Especially on short notice!

Hey guys, I think I must tell you about our first MFM experience because it will be useful in this thread.

I'll start from the point when I was kissing her and he touching her breasts, licking her ears and neck. I touched her pussy and it was so wet so I'll lie her and start eating her pussy while he start kissing her and keep touching her nipples. she got her first huge orgasm so quickly and she didn't wait before she ask me to fuck her.

I was amazed... she turned from shy person to real slut in 20 min, and that was really suit me if you know what I mean.

Any way I entered her and she take his 6.5" cock in her mouth, she was sucking him like crazy while she moaning, in 2 min she had a huge orgasm as I filled her pussy with my load of juice.

we both lie beside her and she was playing in our cocks while he kissing her and I sucking her nipples, she whispered in his ear (now is your turn baby) and in great move she take his cock in her mouth, putted the condom and ride him, she was moaning like a crazy while I was fingering her as and kissing touching her body, she orgasm tow time until he filed his condom.

After that we lied about 15 min touching and kissing and laughing.

He asked us to take shower and we agreed for sure, when he shut the bathroom door behind him she jumped on me start kissing me and I aroused immediately, she suddenly stop kissing me and whispered in my ears with horny voice (I want to follow him to bathroom) I chucked … how this shy lady turned to slut like that?? But I was really don't mind, so I told her go on baby.. do what you wana do, kissed me thanks kiss and jumped top bathroom, in less min I start hearing her moan, I was lying rubbing my cock while she was fucking another man in the bathroom, her moan and the hole idea let me cum so quickly, 5 min later they invite me to join them and we fucked her in every way you can imagine, she came maybe 100 time and we all get unbelievable pleasure.

After that night our life turned to better and our scare about this life style melt a way, and I think we're now living in must wonderful marriage in the earth.

So what you think???

You must have had a really bad experience with someone at some point in the past.
Not really. I read your post, and thought I saw the light on my bullshit detector flicker a bit, that's all. You cleared it all up for me.

Frist off, this couple, we are freinds, I went to college with the husband
No comment...

Second, do you think I was that close to my house that I can stop by to shower, they called me to come play, I asked if they would mind, they said no.
Perhaps I misunderstood. I thought you were "walking your dog and stopping to say hi to friends." Most people I know who walk their dogs do so in their own neighborhood, near their homes, in part because that IS where their friends are. You're obviously one of those people who drives your dog to somebody else's neighborhood to walk him. No problem with that! My apologies.
If I would have had the time, I would have showered before I stopped by.
I'm with ya there...I think that's what most people would do...shower before meeting somebody, especially for the first time. There's nothing wrong with dropping by a friend's house when you're in their neighborhood, then cleaning up a bit should you decide to become intimate. But as I read the OP, the guy ("Tim")was already in his own house...15 steps from his own shower...when he flew out the door, funk and all, to go meet this couple. Maybe he had a good reason for not showering beforehand. Maybe the busses in his town don't run after 10:30. Maybe he comes from a culture (French, or Eastern Mediterranean, perhaps?) where the smell of sweaty pits and raunchy ass is a turn on. Maybe his wife or girlfriend already used all the hot water taking her own shower, so she would be "fresh" when he came to bed. I'm sure he had a good reason, it just sounded a little strange, that's all.
I think you need to Chill...
You're right, I do. This evening will be a good opportunity to do just that. I've been invited to a private cocktail party which will be attended by mostly single professionals from this area. I've been working in the garage most of the afternoon. The question now is...should I take a shower before I go, or just wait and ask the hostess if I can take one there?

Hmmm...if I take it there, later, I can be at her front door 10 minutes earlier than if I take it here, NOW...

Not really. I read your post, and thought I saw the light on my bullshit detector flicker a bit, that's all. You cleared it all up for me.

No comment...

Perhaps I misunderstood. I thought you were "walking your dog and stopping to say hi to friends." Most people I know who walk their dogs do so in their own neighborhood, near their homes, in part because that IS where their friends are. You're obviously one of those people who drives your dog to somebody else's neighborhood to walk him. No problem with that! My apologies. I'm with ya there...I think that's what most people would do...shower before meeting somebody, especially for the first time. There's nothing wrong with dropping by a friend's house when you're in their neighborhood, then cleaning up a bit should you decide to become intimate. But as I read the OP, the guy ("Tim")was already in his own house...15 steps from his own shower...when he flew out the door, funk and all, to go meet this couple. Maybe he had a good reason for not showering beforehand. Maybe the busses in his town don't run after 10:30. Maybe he comes from a culture (French, or Eastern Mediterranean, perhaps?) where the smell of sweaty pits and raunchy ass is a turn on. Maybe his wife or girlfriend already used all the hot water taking her own shower, so she would be "fresh" when he came to bed. I'm sure he had a good reason, it just sounded a little strange, that's all. You're right, I do. This evening will be a good opportunity to do just that. I've been invited to a private cocktail party which will be attended by mostly single professionals from this area. I've been working in the garage most of the afternoon. The question now is...should I take a shower before I go, or just wait and ask the hostess if I can take one there?

Hmmm...if I take it there, later, I can be at her front door 10 minutes earlier than if I take it here, NOW...[/QUOT

Thanks for your reply. Yes this dog park is about 6 to 7 miles from my house and it would be out of my way to go back home then back to my friends house.

Any how, no worries.

Magnum

Well, I hope my naiveté comes across as charming… :D

Thrax

I have always found you charming Thrax.

Your friend.

Prettylady :kissface:

You guys ever hear that sayin about makin a mountain out of a mole hill?.........uhhh yeah.

Hey ya I have. My ex made a living out of it. When I left him we had an entire range in our backgarden.

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface: