JustAskJulie

Guys: Have you ever faked an Orgasm?

Have you ever Faked an Orgasm  

547 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever Faked an Orgasm

• Yes, I've faked at least one!
    • No!!! I'd never do a thing like that!

According a recent article women aren't the only ones faking orgasms. So how bout it guys, fess up. Have you ever faked an orgasm?

The question comes up... unless the guy is wearing a condom, and it pretty quick about removing it after sex, how can he fake an orgasm?

"Sorry, honey. I guess I was a little drained tonight."

Yes I have faked orgasm but she knows right away I haven't came. It happened the other night, she came in and woke me up and started making love. She finished first and I knew I wouldn't be able to finish, so I faked it. Then I felt stupid because she didn't get up to go to the bathroom, so she knew.

I've read somewhere that a guy can have an orgasm without ejaculating.

I read that when a person has an orgasm, USUALLY they ejaculate, not necessarily always. Like a woman doesn't have to have cum oozing out her pussy when she orgasms.

So he can fake an orgasm this way.

I've never faked an orgasm except during cyber sex, but even then, I've had lots of real orgasms doing cyber sex.

But for a guy to have an orgasm without ejaculating, as I understand it, he has to do some pretty serious training and/or massive self-control. There is a technique to it, I'm sure, but it has to be learned, and I imagine most guys do not have the required skills.

I know I don't. When I have my orgasm, it's gonna get messy.

Yeah, I think I read about it from a book about Eastern sexual practices. Similar to Tantra, where you can train yourself to do intense self-control....and have this HUMONGOUS SEXUAL EXPLOSION later I guess. :D

I've faked it a few times. The second time we were ever with a couple, the woman came and then started to get dry. She kept telling me that she wanted to feel me cum. So I faked it to allow us to take a break and let things heat up for her again.

To answer the questions above about not being able to hide the fact that you cum, I'm one of those lucky guys that can cum multiple times in a single play session. Especially if I've taken one of those little blue pills. The more times I cum, the less ejaculate there is. After the 3rd time, it's almost non existent. It feels just as intense, but nothing or a very minimal amount comes out.

"J" here the male half of "K". I have NEVER faked one. I either have them or I don't. If I can't cum then I go as long as I can until I give up. My problem is trying not to have them so soon within the first 15 or 30 minutes. After 30 I rather have one because then it becomes sexercise more-or-less----LOL. I think a woman will know a man faking because at least 95% of the time "I Believe" there is cum coming out of the wanger or lady's end with his cum.

Given that this thread was last posted on almost a year ago, and since there are so many new faces present on the board now (our own included) it seemed ripe for some potential readdressing.

So who out there has faked? The men are equally as welcome to participate in the poll and the thread as the women.

As a starter for ten, I (Mr B) have chucked a fight, just the once, and not with Mrs B.

A good few years ago, I was in bed with a girlfriend; it was in the wee small hours, it was going to be a demanding next day, I was a little desensitized from a couple of beers, and my girlfriend was not being particularly inspiring. The result was that - in spite of a great deal of expended energy (did wonders for my six pack) - it felt as though I would never orgasm. So to spare us both, I faked. I explained away the missing ejaculate as a side-effect of having masturbated earlier that day, and she bought it - at face-value anyway. Both then and now, it seemed like a white lie, a necessary wrong.

So who's next up to the plate?

Yes, I have...once...with the Mrs.

She'd had several orgasms and was tired out, as was I, but she wanted me to have 'my turn'. Although I was hard, I just couldn't come for some reason. So, as not to disappoint her, I 'faked' one and then we both went to sleep.

I told her about it later, and we agreed to be more honest about it in the future. And we have... :)

First two quotes - from two different men -

"The worst I ever had was wonderful!"

(I tend to think this had to be an exaggeration - sure to goodness, for men and women alike - there are times it isn't wonderful!)

"I've never had any BAD pussy. I've had some I thought was GOING bad....."

(Crude, perhaps, but probably more true than the first statement.)

As for myself; when I get close to the big "O", my head is usually back, my eyes are usually closed, I am usually breathing quite deeply albeit frequently. It was at such a juncture one evening, a male partner covered my mouth and put something called "Rush" under my nostrils.

No exaggeration necessary - I thought I was going to DIE. My heart was beating so HARD - I swear I could feel it through my chest with my hand laid there.

When I began to be a bit more assured I was going to live - I tore into the man for his assumptive, presumptive "sharing" of this item. I was totally unfamiliar with it, and was not pleased with it being forced into my system in such a way, at such a time.

(Kind of broke the mood for the other couple on the bed with us, I am sure - too bad!)

You may rest assured he never had the opportunity to "share" that - or anything else - with me, ever again. He did apologize but I don't think very sincerely. He felt his goal [being an intense orgasm for me] was what mattered. And yes, that had happened - but not without scaring the living beejeezus out of me in conjunction.

Just wonder if anyone else has ever experienced a similar "surprise sharing"?

'Rush' presumably would have been either Amyl Nitrite or Butyl Nitrite, otherwise known as 'poppers'.

These chemicals are vasodilators, and function by relaxing and opening up the blood vessels. This will produce a rapid sensation of heat and excitement, which some say enhances sex (they are perhaps more popular among gay men).

Problem is, as the blood vessels open up, blood pressure falls rapidly. To compensate, the heart has to work harder and that increase in heart rate can be dangerous, especially if you happen to suffer with diabetes, heart disease or high blood pressure.

IMHO, this man took quite a liberty in pursuing an intense orgasm for you.

There are times when I'm not going to cum. I like sex, not just the cumming, but the sex itself and there are times, now and then, when a guy is just going to keep going until he thinks you have. Its easier to facilitate things ending a bit sooner than let them get dull and pointless. I've done it the other way and had a guy unhappy that I seemed to lose my energy or focus.

I've faked it a few times. The second time we were ever with a couple, the woman came and then started to get dry. She kept telling me that she wanted to feel me cum. So I faked it to allow us to take a break and let things heat up for her again.

To answer the questions above about not being able to hide the fact that you cum, I'm one of those lucky guys that can cum multiple times in a single play session. Especially if I've taken one of those little blue pills. The more times I cum, the less ejaculate there is. After the 3rd time, it's almost non existant. It feels just as intense, but nothing or a very minimal amount comes out.

I've done it when I've just been too drained to go. I'm not sure if she knew either time but she never said anything. Do you women know and not say anything to be polite or do you truly sometimes not know?

Guest redhot23

Neither one of has ever faked an orgasm. I know when he isn't going to cum, and it is usually the result of holding off too long to please me longer. So when I'm done I always give him a big ole kiss and make it up to him in the morning. As for me well I was one of those who always had trouble achieving an orgasm. I could always to it clitorily by myself but for someone else to do it for me it just never worked and I was always honest. I still enjoyed trying to reach that point. Lucky as I'm getting older they happen quite a bit easier.

But Here's a thinker for you. Once the Mr. and I had a a romp and I had decided to let him cum on my face for the first time. Well it was one of those sessions where he had held it off and didn't think he would be able to achieve an orgasm. But he still went at it with vigor. He closed his eyes concentrating hard, and shot all over my face. However he didn't realize he had even ejaculated till he opened his eyes and seen me. Of course he felt very gypped. But I have never heard or seen this happen before. So instead of faking and orgasm have you ever just missed one.

dave_susie2001 said:
The more times I cum, the less ejaculate there is.

I'm with Dave on this one. I'm fortunate enough to be able to get it up more than once in a session and with each additional orgasm there is less cum. So, yes, it IS possible for a man to orgasm without ejaculating.

In regards to faking it - never had to (although I have experienced similar problems with arousal after too much drink).

Sometimes if I am "holding back" trying not to argasm, I will have a "dry" orgasm ie: without ejaculate. But, when I do that, another orgasm without a break is pretty difficult. It seems I just stay right at the verge of orgasming again, but can't.

Since I'm new to swinging I may fake at some point for some unforeseen reason but as yet I have never faked. I have always felt that faking gives the person a false impression that what they did got you off so they will try it again and again with you because it worked last time. I'm speaking of guys here since I have yet to experience sex with another woman. Guys do what works, am I right? I would never give hubby a false impression. I want him to know what gets me off not keep doing what doesn't. I mean no offense here but its kinda like training a puppy...positive reinforcement. :D

No never have faked an orgasm with either my husband or in a swinging environment. There have been plenty of times where I may not have had an orgasm but the sex is great and it feels great. My husband has also had instances where he does not have an orgasm but still enjoys participating in sex.

When my husband & I are togerther making love or having sex or both, yes I usually have an orgasm, sometimes instense other times very relaxing orgasm.

But no I never have and I probably will not try to fake an orgasm ... but I still get very vocal sometimes!

Yeah I've faked. I see it like this:

If my wife turns me down for sex, it's standard. Nothing noteworthy.

But any guy that turns down his wife's advances, has just unleashed a flurry of "you don't find me attractive anymore?" and "fine, but then it will be a long cold day before you get any again".

Now I'm not saying that this has ever happened to me. Maybe my wife would be cool with it if she was in the mood the same 1 day out of 365 that I'm not. But I'm not taking that chance.

Jerry: YOU'VE FAKED?!? Why would YOU fake?

Kramer: Well, if I've got to get up early tomorrow. Or if it's enough already and I just want to get some sleep.

I faked it once a looooong time ago BUT only because I came really fast and I didn't want her to know......But now I never, ever have trouble...

The only time I ever faked was when I was really young and in a bad relationship with a BF that just didn't turn me on at all. I have never faked with any other man, including my own husband. I get to the point of orgasm way too fast to fake it anyway, so no need! :lol:

Oh and I had no idea that men could fake it?? I can actually feel my husband contracting inside me. It's a totally wonderful feeling! facelick

I was one who only begain having orgasms only after I was married, though young, at 18, and we've been several years divorced...but he was the first person that I was genuinely relaxed enough with that I could even begin to see and feel that female orgasm was NOT a myth. :D

For whatever reason, for a long time I didn't even feel comfortable with my own body...but everything started to change from there, it had never occurred to me to fake one before, b/c I didn't know what to fake, exactly.And I've thankfully, gratefully, been multi-orgasmic ever since, and at 32, feel it getting better still,and I have been so blessed in that aspect, that I've never had to consider faking, but feel in that department I would stay true to the rest of my personality,I am just not a good "faker", with anything.

However, the last long term relationship that I was in was with a very charming and older man.This doesn't mean older was negative, he was probably(well, yes, definitely so far)the best sex I've had with a man, he had stamina and passion, and knew the female body well; and also well enough to know each is just a little different, too.The only time that age was a factor in any way was recovery time, and that was when I was first introduced to the faking of orgasm.

I could tell right away, however I never made any mention of it, and since we are still amicable, he's even admitted to faking it on such occasions. I am someone who is very open sexually and with talking about it, but he came from a different place, and even though an excellent lover, he was unaccustomed to speaking about it, discussing it...and I think he's come a long way(no pun intended)..and knowing something about him, I never made mention then or now that I knew.I didn't feel badly about it myself,why would I?I also understood why he would do it,and at that point it was more about what he felt I expected, and I didn't want that pressure on him, it was unnecessary for me. I was afraid too, that if I made mention about it, it would/could then become "his" problem as well. I was more than satisfied already, and didn't want to make him feel like he was on a "stage" of any kind.

Oh yeah, somewhere in my memory files of my Human Sexuality class in college, I think I remember reading that another way to tell if a woman is actually having an orgasm, was to watch for nipple,erection.The reason I remember this at all, was b/c it was a point of interest to me, and I started watching myself(seemed true enough). The text was so bold as to even say something to the effect of ,".....no nipple erection, no orgasm."

:rolleyes:

Actually, I will have to say that I thought I knew my gf, but obviously I don't in some ways or another. No women has made gf orgasm. Trip on that! I could have sworn she was cumming. I am dumbfounded! Makes me wonder! LOL!

Well I can tell when MrsVan is cumming as she has some very visible tell tale signs, but not every playmate I have been with has has the same signs. I would say that from my perspective, please don't every fake an orgasm. :nono: I would rather you tell me I am not hitting the right spots than to fake it for me. Faking it for me only reinforces the wrong methods with you. I mean, if I think you are having a great time, then why would I change what I think is working? :D

I have never faked..but then again I think it would be extremely difficult for me to fake one. :D

Nope never faked one. If it comes to the time where we are both tired or drained or whatever, just always say "...to be continued" :)

We were at a club in Vegas and everyone else in our small seen had climaxed. I continued pumping J(she) for another fifteen minutes while everyone watched!! Then I realized I wasn't even close to cumming and the crowd seemed to be getting restless. So while continuing the show I lean down and told J(she) that I was going to fake it the next time she came!! It worked out great! No one was the wiser. The next mourning J(she) got quite the facail!!

I've faked an orgasm before. I didn't think it was possible for a guy to do that with out the girl knowing, but I pulled it off :lol:

It was one of the first 'couples' we were ever with.

The wife was not attractive to me, At All, but Sharona had the horny bug for her husband, and he for her.

We went to their house and after some useless chatting I suggested the Hot tub, everyone agreed. I knew I'd be taking one for the team and I was cool with that. I wanted sharona to get hers facelick

We all got naked and got in. Within minutes Sharona and the husband were shagging like minks :lol: and me and the wife were doing our thing.

The longer it went with this chick, the worse it got. I felt my self start to loose my hard-on so I thought to myself 'I've gotta do something quick!!'

So I told her I was going to cum and I pulled out and pretended I came in the water. She seemed none the wiser..... :)

Sharona still likes to bust my ass about that one :lol:

If I can't complete things, or don't want to, I just fake a muscle cramp, usually calf or hamstring. I'm a bodybuilder so no one usually questions it.

I sometimes have a problem having orgasms it sometimes can be a problem i get so worked at times and almost get there then it stops does anybody else have that problem?

I had to do it before because I've had sex 2 times before and I was about to give up on this last one because I felt it right there at the top of the hill but it would not go so I just faked it because i was getting tired and frustrated. I needed a drink after that. The wife had to remedy me when I got home and perform her magic

I've had times when I haven't cum but I don't feel the need to fake anything in any case my partner would know the difference I think.

Yeah, just once though. I had already had two orgasms, and was going at it again. There was no way I was going to come a third time, but I wanted to make the woman feel like she made me come three times so I faked it. Needless to say, this was when I was a lot younger, about 25 years old. Hmmm, maybe I'll try to break my record!

Although I'm bisexual, and have enjoyed playing with sexy girls for the novelty, I generally get much more turned on with guys. I've never faked it with a guy, but I have with a girl, because I didn't know how to say stop, and didn't want to hurt her feelings.

I have actually. I had a playmate who was really, really attractive - but tragically boring in bed. Mrs Spoo was with the husband - and she had to fake, too. It was a weird night all the way around.

Luckily never faked one, nor had the inclination. I guess I've just been very lucky with partners.

Sometimes I reach the point of orgasm and it feels like a less intense orgasm and only a small amount of cum will come out. This might happen a few times and then my penis will get soft and I feel satisfied. I feel like I am having multiple orgasms. I like it when this happens because in a short time I get hard again and can do the same thing again. If I have a strong orgasm and cum a lot, it is all over for quite awhile. Maybe until the next day.

I'm pretty sure we each faked one this past weekend.

Night started off great with one couple and I popped once. At about 4am we started round 2 with another couple and between the added drinking and Trojan which felt like a rain-coat I just wasn't gonna get another one. The gal kept trying and was hell bent in making it happen, I finally did my best to fake it as I was wore out.

I felt bad and was just trying to make her feel good!

Oh yeah, I've faked it. There have been times with playmates that were so disappointing that I just wanted to get the heck outta there. What are you supposed to do when you realize that you're just not that into him? Yell 'stop, you suck in bed and I'm never going to get there?' Yep, I've taken the coward's route before and if I get dud in the future, I might take that route again :D.

Pepper

Guest Trellken

I'm a guy and can say that yes, I have faked an orgasm. That was probably 15 years ago back when I was in college. Just once.

Mr s_couple here... I never have to. When I was younger, there was never an instance when I had to do that. After marriage, if I can't cum, I tell my wife that and we're all OK with it. The purpose of us having sex or making love is not just to make me cum. It's for us to be closer as a couple and sometimes to make her cum. There were multiple instances where she used me as a sex toy because she was horny and I wasn't... The last one just happened last week. LOL...

Once upon a decade , when such thing happened , after the first 3 or 4 rounds with little pause , it could get to be "work" more than pleasure.. Instead of being rude , give a grunt before rolling over to catch breath , and rest a little bit. With several loads already , wasn't too obvious whether or not one more.

We have both faked them with another couple once, but to my knowledge we have not faked one to each other.

There is a medical condition called retrograde ejaculation. Where when a man has an orgasm it goes into his bladder instead of out the penis. I recently had back surgery and the nerve that controls this can get damaged or traumatized during this surgery. I suffer from this slightly, but it usually fixes itself in 6 months to a year. Some guys have it permanently. So sometimes a man can have an orgasm and nothing comes out. Have I faked an orgasm yes. When I was younger I would cum prematurely, but I would stay hard. I would keep pumping then eventually pretend like I came.

Not lately....i haven't ever had too...but

When i was with my husband (now x) I did it for the first few years of our marriage. I was young and didn't really have much experience so I didn't know what a true orgasm was. Sad that it was like that...but thank goodness i don't have to worry about that now!! :lol:

Between Fiona and myself we never fake, there's no need, if either of us can't come we just say so, and it's no big deal. We can make each other orgasm really easily so it's usually the second orgasm that's harder to find and we just say "it's ok honey, don't worry about me, you finish"

Fiona also knows how the passionate moans are exciting and can bring me off so she will continue with those even tho she's not trying to finish.

I've just asked her this second if she's ever faked with other men during swinging and she said no, she'll just tell the guy it's not going to happen. But she's a lovely empathetic woman, she always makes sure they know how good the ride was even if the destination wasn't reached.

I've faked once while swapping, the girl was insistent I come and I kind of felt she'd take it as a personal blow if she couldn't get me off. So I faked an orgasm and made sure the condom was discretely taken of and bundled up in tissue.

It's odd but as exciting as swinging is more often than not I don't come with other people. I love the experience, it feels fantastic, but I know once I come it's going to be a while before I'm back in action again, so I hold off, and then after a while of holding back, I just can't come any more