PDA

View Full Version : Put your SLS username in your profile

NandTfromCA
05-15-2006, 06:06 PM
We would like to humbly request that each person/couple that swings, and posts to this forum, start an SLS account (even a free one) and then put it in your swingersboard profile.

There are so many people on here who have intelligent and/or funny things to say…it gets us hot. It will make it much easier for us to perv on you if we can check out your SLS info too :8-0::

Thank you in advance,

NandT

PS. I loves me the dorky ones- N

I loves me the ones that say “yes”- T

Spoomonkey
05-15-2006, 06:34 PM
Well...

Now I feel a creepy for having perved you guys :o

But - I'm still gonna do it!

Spoomonkey (Yes - we are on SLS - perv away!)

TNT
05-15-2006, 06:48 PM
I perved you when you first showed up. That avatar pic is awesome full size.

Ted

NandTfromCA
05-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Way ahead of both of you. Consider your profiles fully perved :)

DGrey
05-15-2006, 07:29 PM
I've perved you already...love the belly dancing pics.

We're on SLS as well...same name as here.

E

Pepper & Drew
05-15-2006, 08:29 PM
How funny! I hardly ever perved people from this board. Now, I'm going to spend even MORE time on this board... :lol:

Pepper

Is it just me, or is everyone on here really hot? facelick

The Fuse
05-15-2006, 08:34 PM
DGrey -- great profile, really sexy pictures and fun attitude!
NAndT -- you already know what Mr. Fuse and I think of you facelick . Love reading your posts too.

Yes, we perv on people from this board occasionally... :D and we agree, everyone should have an SLS profile so we can do so more easily :hahaha: .

good times
05-15-2006, 08:40 PM
I have to admit, I've perved you guys more than once. In fact, hold on a minute.........just did it again. :D

While I was there I gave you access to our private pics so you can now perv more freely. :lol:

Spoomonkey
05-15-2006, 08:40 PM

It's not JUST you, but you are a BIG part of it :kissface:

Spoomonkey

DGrey
05-15-2006, 08:45 PM

Judging from your nice avatar, I'd have to say yes, most definitely yes. But yeah, the other people's profiles we've perved have left us with smiles on our faces.

E&D

Pepper & Drew
05-15-2006, 09:39 PM
It's not JUST you, but you are a BIG part of it :kissface:

Spoomonkey

Awwwww......thanks!

Judging from your nice avatar, I'd have to say yes, most definitely yes. But yeah, the other people's profiles we've perved have left us with smiles on our faces.

It certainly makes me wish we didn't live so far away from some people sometimes. ;)

Pepper

Darter02
05-16-2006, 12:04 AM
NandT, great belly dance shots. I have been doing more photography work with some of the local troops. The physicality and grace of the dance simply amazes me. Consider your profile “perved.”

Pepper & Drew, really nice photo work there. Which one of you is the shooter or do you have a friend who does the work? Either way, I admire the quality work.

I’m not meaning to seem like I am skipping the rest, just running short on time so only writing about those two for now…

LikeMinds321
05-16-2006, 12:30 AM
It will make it much easier for us to perv on you if we can check out your SLS info too :8-0::
This is the first I've heard the term "perv" or "perved" other than being a perv, as in pervert.

What exactly does the term mean?

If it means viewing profiles then I'm a superperv. :D

I'm also a supernoter...I make notes on every profile in a 300 mile radius of my bedroom. <EG>

LM

kandr2000
05-16-2006, 01:48 AM
Nice Pics..... ::p:

fun4Ds
05-16-2006, 04:45 AM
as for being perved we like to be perved normally :) . that started when someone approached us about swinging and called us a couple of pervs :eek: im not shure if our profile is set up to be perved by you but ill check. we may be changing our profile name to normal pervs because if the shoe fits wear it. our initials on our sls profile was a little risky some people who are not swingers were just checking to see if they guessed wright. they are not normal pervs like us. facelick

wow i mr.fun just perved you (normally) and mrs.fun will be perving you soon. im up a little early and shes sleepin in.

Sweet_Candy
05-16-2006, 06:51 AM
You make a tempting case for joining SLS again. However it was such a dissapointment in our area we would never check it. Too many picture takers and wannabes for our tastes. We have numerous pics on our CT profile but you have to be a paying member to see those. Oh I did go and perv your pics, nice very nice.

LICouple4u
05-16-2006, 08:32 AM
SLS was one of the first sites we joined when we decided to get back into swinging again :) So perv away :lol:

intuition897
05-16-2006, 09:16 AM
OMG. As if I didn't spend enough time on here...now perving everyone's profiles is going to about double my ass-time in front of the computer! My kids will starve! :lol: I'll be like that guy who just got his computer, and, like, a year later reaches a web page:

*** Y O U H A V E R E A C H E D T H E E N D O F T H E I N T E R N E T ***
(PLEASE CLICK THE BACK BUTTON)

Chicup
05-16-2006, 10:09 AM
Time to be the fly in the ointment.

I am not into the whole 'perving' thing (and I thought that was an LL term, but perhaps its universal swinging), and let me explain why.

Most of you are quite far away from us, and odds are we will never meet you physically. What you look like, how nice your boobies are, etc will not effect me directly and I don't want that to distract me in my opinions. If I strongly disagree with a couple, I don't want their very attractive to me profile to 'soften' that disagreement. Likewise I don't want the looks of a couple we would find unattractive to change how I post either. Its nice to say that looks don't matter, but its also a lie. You can see it CLEARLY on the postings in LL (home of the perv) and most threads become nothing but flirt fests by page 2.

2jersey
05-16-2006, 10:17 AM

I am not into the whole 'perving' thing (and I thought that was an LL term, but perhaps its universal swinging), and let me explain why.

Most of you are quite far away from us, and odds are we will never meet you physically. What you look like, how nice your boobies are, etc will not effect me directly and I don't want that to distract me in my opinions. If I strongly disagree with a couple, I don't want their very attractive to me profile to 'soften' that diagreement. Likewise I don't want the looks of a couple we would find unattractive to change how I post either. Its nice to say that looks don't matter, but its also a lie. You can see it CLEARLY on the postings in LL (home of the perv) and most threads become nothing but flirt fests by page 2.

Chicup, it is posts like this which would put you near the top of our perv list - if we had a perv list - or knew what 'perv' meant... :)

DGrey
05-16-2006, 10:22 AM
I guess the appeal of it for us is that we like to put faces with names.

E&D

VanHlebar
05-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Well MrsVan and I have checked out most of you at one time or another already. :D Like some have said, it's nice to put a face/body with the posts.

Now I am going to have to start again.. doesn't look like much work will be done today. :rofl: good thing busy season is over. :D

-Van

NandTfromCA
05-16-2006, 11:24 AM

Most of you are quite far away from us, and odds are we will never meet you physically. What you look like, how nice your boobies are, etc will not effect me directly and I don't want that to distract me in my opinions. If I strongly disagree with a couple, I don't want their very attractive to me profile to 'soften' that diagreement. Likewise I don't want the looks of a couple we would find unattractive to change how I post either. Its nice to say that looks don't matter, but its also a lie. You can see it CLEARLY on the postings in LL (home of the perv) and most threads become nothing but flirt fests by page 2.
Chicup, you're not a fly in the ointment, you're just stating your opinion. That's what makes you so awesome! Saying what is on your mind. (we swear, that wasn't a flirt...maybe an admiration)

We really value the seriousness of most of the threads on here. Or, at least the serious intent to actually help and share with people rather than just hook up.

We also don't think an occasional lust fest is a bad thing. We don't know where 'perving' originated but think it's a wonderful term. There are soooooo many people on here that are super attractive because of what they have to say, regardless of their SLS profile or pics. Like Dgrey and The Van’s said though, it's nice to put a face with a name.

From a practical standpoint, it's also nice to see just how far away someone is that you might want to actually visit...like our favorite Canadians or any of the other hotties on here (oops, that definitely was a flirt). Starting with an attraction for someone posting their advice, opinions, and experiences- what a sexy way to end up hooking up with a couple.

We have thoroughly perved all of you now, and we will certainly keep you in mind when we are traveling! Please do the same. (and we also flashed you our privates too :))

VanHlebar
05-16-2006, 12:20 PM
I feel a sudden urge to travel. :)

Need to start here in Cincy and make stops in Columbus, Jersey and PA before we see family in Upstae NY. Well and since Kingstonis only 25 minutes from home might as well take a trip there too. Then we need to fly west and drive back to Cincy with many stops along the way.

Man...I don't think I have enough vacation left..damn...oh well must start planning for next year. :D

-Van

Sweet_Candy
05-16-2006, 02:14 PM
Lets just make it easy on all of us and post a pic of yourselves in the avatar. Can it get any easier to put a name with a face? :o

meandher2go
05-16-2006, 03:09 PM
NandTfromCA, we perved YOU already. that sexy bellie pic of you dancing does it for me.

DGrey
05-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Lets just make it easy on all of us and post a pic of yourselves in the avatar. Can it get any easier to put a name with a face? :o

Sorry...75x75 just doesn't cut it for me. Needs to be bigger to see the faces. We do have a pic of the two of us on our profile page though, here on the board. Maybe that would be a good idea.

E&D

Tybee Swing
05-16-2006, 03:19 PM
There are so many people on here who have intelligent and/or funny things to say…it gets us hot. It will make it much easier for us to perv on you if we can check out your SLS info too :8-0::

Wow, what a beautiful photo of you two on your profile here! facelick

Consider yourselves freshly perved.

Spoomonkey
05-16-2006, 05:13 PM

No kidding...

That's what I do and it works just fine...

:D

Spoomonkey

NandTfromCA
05-16-2006, 05:29 PM
NandTfromCA, we perved YOU already. that sexy bellie pic of you dancing does it for me.Said from one hot bellie to another ;)

Wow, what a beautiful photo of you two on your profile here! facelick

Consider yourselves freshly perved.Nothin' like that freshly perved feeling. Thank you!!!

We'll continue to perv on your posts (but if you populate your SLS profile you'll have to let us know, so we can perv that too :) )

No kidding...

That's what I do and it works just fine...

:D

SpoomonkeyAs much as we like a hot session of purple monkey lovin', Mrs. Spoo has you hands down with that devilish read outfit she is wearing in her avatar...yummmmmmmy (that was a synchronized yummy from both of us)

Spoomonkey
05-16-2006, 05:36 PM
As much as we like a hot session of purple monkey lovin', Mrs. Spoo has you hands down with that devilish read outfit she is wearing in her avatar...yummmmmmmy (that was a synchronized yummy from both of us)

Keep in mind that my "devilish" woman keeps this purple monkey around for a reason... I must be good at something ;)

Oh - and I'll see your yummy - and up you a "hubba" for the belly dancer...

Spoomonkey

NandTfromCA
05-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Keep in mind that my "devilish" woman keeps this purple monkey around for a reason... I must be good at something ;)

Oh - and I'll see your yummy - and up you a "hubba" for the belly dancer...

SpoomonkeyYou make a pretty convincing argument, and flattery will get you everywhere (cool ink on your back helps too :) ).

Sweet_Candy
05-17-2006, 06:02 AM
Have pen and will travel! :lol:

twobears
05-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Hi everyone been busy with spring and have not been on in a while,we have seen your profile and the pic's are great and so neat. ::P: :kissface:

WesternSwing
05-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Actually, I haven't inlcuded our SLS handle in my profile because I don't want to get perved by some of those that may be visiting the board for the wrong reason. I like the anonymity this provides me.

Mr. WS

LikeMinds321
05-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Actually, I haven't inlcuded our SLS handle in my profile because I don't want to get perved by some of those that may be visiting the board for the wrong reason. I like the anonymity this provides me.

Mr. WSSame reason why I haven't included our SLS handle...don't want the locals in my community who may be members of SB to find out more about me than I want them to know. :D

With all you great folks on SB, I can be very open and seek advice about situations we deal with here at home. I don't want to bring these things up on our ad sites because often I need advice about people we've swung with or situations we've encountered.

No one answered my question about what "perv" means, but I'm guessing in this thread it means checking out peoples profiles.

I did a google search on the word and found that the term must usually means people who sign up on ad sites just to get their sexual kicks from looking at pictures, without ever intending to swing. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's something I found.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/perv.htm

LM

Sweet_Candy
05-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks Likeminds you made my day! I had to post that on another site. ROTFLMAO!

LikeMinds321
05-17-2006, 10:55 AM
Thanks Likeminds you made my day! I had to post that on another site. ROTFLMAO!Glad you liked it.

Actually, the whole site is pretty funny. You can choose all "types" - besides the Perv - and read how they are described. It will bring back great memories of posters we've encountered here in the forums.

LM

intuition897
05-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Love that site! :D

Here's one that I've run into frequently on other vanilla boards like Oprah.com:
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ferouscranus.htm

LikeMinds321
05-17-2006, 01:26 PM
Here's the one that gave me a big smile. I usually see every one of them when they arrive on the Board, since they typically first appear in the Introduction or Personal Ads forums, which I moderate.

Target often serves as a useful pressure valve for the forum's pent up hostilities. :hahaha:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/target.htm

LM

intuition897
05-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Just found that one, LM, and was about to post it, but you beat me to it! :lol:

Sweet_Candy
05-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Y'all have me laughing here with these warriors! They are so on the money. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoomonkey
05-17-2006, 05:04 PM
No one answered my question about what "perv" means, but I'm guessing in this thread it means checking out peoples profiles.

In most cases it means just that - "checking out peoples' profiles."

But - in your case and a few others here - there is the added element of drooling and fingers roaming on their own :D

Spoomonkey

PS - To put it another way - I have never looked at your profile and thought "nice writing". Not at first - anyway ;)

fun4Ds
05-17-2006, 06:32 PM
we do check profiles but the people that labeled us pervs were meaning we had sex with other people and when we mentioned that mrs.fun liked mfm with the couples we play with thats when they called us pervs. but what the hell we still feel we are normal pervs. now we saw the links from the earlier post and we were worried you think we look like that :eek: .aahhhh we will post our new pics soon of us both. but right now we have had a very bad thing happen to us last weekend at a party and we are not shure what to do or say, but we were realy taken advantage of. we are talking about things between our selves and some friends and this is probly the most devestating thing yet. this is a tough one :mad: :( :eek: :sad: :nono: not trying to change the thread but we feel we can talk to most people here on the board about things. its been a tough one thats realy bothering us and we are validating the facts. give us a day or two to get back with ya all.

Spoomonkey
05-17-2006, 06:40 PM
we do check profiles...

You should - since yours has been SOOO perved...

this is probly the most devestating thing yet

We are sorry you guys hit a patch! We hope you can right the ship and make things good. Good thoughts sent your way :(

Spoomonkey

Couple_N_Ark
05-17-2006, 07:38 PM

I think for us someone becomes more attractive knowing they are a swinger....knowing that they are so sexually liberated. Knowing that just maybe we could have a chance at meeting them and knowing that a particular woman enjoys other men or women, etc...

It's all just part of their attractiveness to us.

Tybee Swing
05-17-2006, 08:00 PM
Nothin' like that freshly perved feeling. Thank you!!!

We'll continue to perv on your posts (but if you populate your SLS profile you'll have to let us know, so we can perv that too :) )

Ohmigosh, I just noticed the hyperlink under that post (maybe under all your posts?), and clicked. Yowzas!!! I see what everybody means about your bellydancing (and other) pics! facelick (You're freshly-perved, again.)

We don't have a SLS profile, but if you happen to use swappernet, you can perv us here: http://www.swappernet.com/sn/profile12.aspx?user=TYBEESWING If the direct link doesn't work, you could try www.swappernet.com and search by username: tybeeswing

Maybe one of these days we'll do multiple ads and add one on SLS, but not for now. :)

WildMiCouple
05-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Geez......been a perv all this time and didn't know it :cool:

So, I decided turnabout was fair play, and posted pics and link to our SLS profile. Perv away ::P:

Brett

hrnycoupl414
05-17-2006, 09:41 PM
just added our SLS profile as well! Didn't realize how pervy we were till now!

Perv away and enjoy!

NandTfromCA
05-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Ohmigosh, I just noticed the hyperlink under that post (maybe under all your posts?), and clicked. Yowzas!!! I see what everybody means about your bellydancing (and other) pics! facelick (You're freshly-perved, again.)

We don't have a SLS profile, but if you happen to use swappernet, you can perv us here: http://www.swappernet.com/sn/profile12.aspx?user=TYBEESWING If the direct link doesn't work, you could try www.swappernet.com and search by username: tybeeswing

Maybe one of these days we'll do multiple ads and add one on SLS, but not for now. :)Tybee- Thank you! Love the black lacy number :)

Wild and hrny- Perfect...your pervalert should be flashing about now.