• 5'11
    • 6'0
    • 6'1
    • 6'2
    • 6'3
    • 6'4
    • 6'5
    • taller

We had a general observation of height of men on swinger sites. Not trying to offend anyone, we thought a poll would be best way to prove or disprove this. Jess prefers tall men (lucky for me) and this is something she looks at closely. HELP This is our first poll hope it works

Interesting! I'm 6'2" and couldn't help being amazed that I'm in a high percentage. But why are there so few that are 6'3"?

Hubby is 6'5 and I am 5'11 so height is one of the first things I notice. We are members on two sites and it is rare to see a profile with the man over 6'2. Most seem to be 6' to 6'2.

I'm only 5"3 but I do like my men at least 6' or so. We have noticed that alot of men say in the profile that the are tall and LOL when you meet em you say "oh really". I feel better with a taller man. Male D is 6'2" and I love it.

Fem D

I too like tall men. Bear is 6'4, and he is one of the tallest men at our club. Most men there are just 6'. I am only 5'2, so we look funny slow dancing, but things seem to even out in bed!

I LOVE tall men!! But I find very few that are compatible AND TALL at the same time. My SO is 6'1, not overly tall, but tall enough to make my 5'9 feel great. I was married along time to a man that was almost 4 inches shorter than me and I just can't get myself back there (sorry short guys but you just don't float my boat!). When all is said and done I prefer 6 feet and over but have met a couple very nice gentlemen that only fell about 5'11 or so and they were adorable!

I'm 6'4" and it sure comes in handy when you need something from the top shelf :)

Being tall gets you noticed for sure but there's some downside to it

(my fellow 6'2" + guys know what I'm talking about).

Just remember all of the fellas who walked on the moon were well under 6 feet . . . and they'd never let my stretched out frame in a fighter jet. So bein' big don't mean doin' better.

I'm only 5'7", which sometimes does have it's disadvantages. In business I've had taller men try to intimidate me with their size, or treat me like a child. More then once I've met a client and the first thing he says is "you sounded taller on the phone." :lol:

I console myself with the thought that like hilltop says, most all the great fighter aces and racers (with the exception of Dan Gurney of course) are less then 5'9". :D

Mr. WS

Being tall gets you noticed for sure but there's some downside to it (my fellow 6'2" + guys know what I'm talking about).

Please explain. :confused::o

MrLM is 6' and I look him straight in the eyes when I'm wearing boots and heels; I stand at 6' (or more) at those times. Because of this a man between 6'2" and 6'4" is my ideal fantasy.

My favorite swing partner is 6'4" and he is also the first partner I had, so I feel spoiled by him. Around here there seem to be so few men 6' or taller. I would never disqualify a man because he is shorter than 6' although I will say that being real tall - pro basketball tall - is a turn off to me, so I'd probably be more attracted to a very short man than a very tall one. When I'm wearing my heels I stand taller than most of the men I've swung with, but I found them very sexy men and great fun to be with.

LM

I am 6'5" and E is 5'9", so I guess we are both on the taller side. E likes it so she can wear any size heels.

Hey but when you we are laying down are we all about the same height :)

S & E

I'm the only 5'3" up there and Mrs. Alura is 5'9". I like tall ladies, but some of those average-height ladies can look real good in a bikini. Then again, those tiny, petite chicks are as cute as they come... and since I've never played basketball with a swing-partner, height hasn't mattered much.

Our last play couple were the same heights that we are, sexes reversed, of course. When we went out to dinner we swapped partners before we went into the restaurant. The wait-staff always thought Mrs. Playmate and I were married and vice versa. :) It was fun. Once in a while we might steal a quick kiss from our playmates and people thought nothing of it. :)

Mrs. Alura once said to me, "I like to measure a man from the bottom of his heart to the top of his mind." I knew, at that instant, that I had to marry her. :)

Mr. Alura

Hmmm......I see I am all alone at taller than 6'5". What a difference an inch makes.

A very interesting poll, as height is a topic of discussion for us.

Mrs. Newabcouple loves tall men.....it is definitely one thing we look for.

We have found a hopefully compatible couple where the Mr. is 6'8" and hope to meet up with them in the near future.....that could be a lot of fun! Both the Mrs' are 5'8", so we should look quite the foursome out on the town!

Cheers

I look for men that are taller than me...and I'm 5'3. That leaves the door open for a lot of guys.....

Drew is 5'10, which to me, is perfect. Tall enough to make me feel petite beside him, but not so tall that sex in the shower is awkward. :lol:

Pepper

I'm 5'3" and I don't like guys too tall. No taller than 5'11" - not that I would kick someone out of bed. But I just think it's better when he's not too tall. The boyfriend is about 5'10", which I think is just perfect. I can still wear heels and be just a tad shorter than him.

~SS

5'8" for me....on the shorter side...for me personally, I like women in the 5'2"-5'6" range

Dino's 6'1" and I'm 5'6" on a good day. I like that I can wear heels around him. ;-)

E

There are many attributes I find important in a person whether it's my boss, my friend, my fuck-buddy or my S.O., but height is not a factor. The only time it comes into it at all is when the person has a chip on their shoulder about it and it makes them mean-spirited or defensive. I don't like mean-spirited or defensive people no matter how tall (or short) they are.

MrsOttawaCuple

The Mr. is 6'5" and I am an average 5'6". I've never had to worry about heels. lol

The Mr.'s job has a 6'+ height requirement so most of the men I see these days are 6+ even the couple we just started seeing (our first) the guy is 6'2. lol I do wonder if height makes a difference in bed?

I do wonder if height makes a difference in bed?

Well, yes it does, if your feet hang over the edge, or have to be propped up over the foot board.

I'm 5'6" and always in very high heels (I'm crazy about them), making me at least 5'10" in my shoes. My hubby is just over 6'0" and brawny/muscular (weight lifter). I'm most attracted to tall men who are at least 5'11" and have meat on their bones.

I'm not attracted to narrow-built men with skinny arms & legs and scrawny chests, no matter how tall they are. I'd rather take 5'8"-5'10" and brawny/built, than 6'3" and a beanpole.

We've been with couples before where the man was short and skinny. It didn't work for me. Hubby and I were just talking about this the other day, actually -- the wives of the small/thin men seem very attracted to my brawny man. I'm not interested in accepting the guys I'm really not attracted to anymore, so they need to bring a meaty man to the table for me, if we're gonna play. :kissface:

Looks like the bell curve is just about right. At last check, I had read that American men average out at about 5'10", while women come in at 5'4". Interesting poll...

Mr. Funk

6'2", 200lbs (If you listen to national sports radio, you'll get this)

Hubby is 6'3", and I'm right around 5'7"-5'8". When we're standing, and he holds me close in his arms, his chin rests on the top of my head. I love it, I feel so protected. :)

Mrs.

I'm new here as of today but just saw the thread and thought I should chime in as I am 6'8" (260 lbs) and although not an experienced swinger, have often been told by women I am TOO tall. :(

we are both 5'7 so height is not an issue for us but we have noticed in the swing ads most are a taller men with a shorter woman. we have noticed that when we are in the horizontal posisition we are all the same height :lol:

My hubby is on the shorter end of the scale at 5'5" and I'm 5'4". He does have that brawny/husky build too :)

We know that could be a problem with some people - so be it. Not about to bring the Mr to a stretching machine or anything lol.

Our favorite play couple is of a similar height to us. We recently played with a couple where both were taller than us, and as someone said, it didn't matter once we were laying down (or in the hottub :) ).

WOW! I used to think I was average height- 5'10". Now I feel short!

Great, I suppose you're going to tell me that my 2" penis is smaller than average too??? ::P:

She is 5'4" and he 5' 10" perfect for heels and for dancing. I have dated taller and short but this one is just perfect thanks.... :rolleyes:

Does anyone know how this compares to the general male population? It looks (according to the poll) that the heights are pretty evenly spread out, with slightly higher % at 5'11" and 6'2".

Guest screaminggood

I'm ten inches shorter than my husband...and it does make a difference in bed. I love doggiestyle, but he's too tall to fit "comfortably!"

Hey there,

This is the first post MulderNScully have made in months so I guess this one stuck out because I (Mulder) tend to be on the tall side in real life. I am 6-7 tall and on my dad's side of the family we are tall. It tends to intimidate people because of my size and height. People don't realize the height is just one dimension of who we are in the Lifestyle. Come by, get to know us, who knows you might like to climb the mountain for some fun.

I have a thing for tall guys . .. but at 5'3" it doesn't take much to tower over me. Mr. Sweet is 5'9" ("and a half," he says), which is perfect for me. I can still wear heels with him, but on bare feet my head fits oh-so-nicely on his shoulder.

=)

He's 6' 3" and usually one of the tallest guys at most of the events we go to. Seems like most women like the tall ones... ;)