PDA

View Full Version : Other Woman a Jealous Monger...help!

Studios2go
11-08-2005, 10:52 AM
I think that all three of us are stuck in a spot that no one knows what to do here. We have been swinging for a couple of years and we really have just this one exclusive set right now. We are all attracted to each other and fully enjoy sex with each other to an extent of sex is just sex here in this swinging lifestyle.
The biggest problem we have is the other couples wife is so jealous that I myself (the wife) feel unconfortable with her in the same room, her husband also feels the same way he has told me so, she watchs everything he does and rakes him thru the coals later for doing something to me that he does not do to her.....we (all three of us) just cant have uninhibited sex without her getting pissed off at something afterwards.
How do we all as a combined swinging couple express to her that jealously just does not have a spot in this lifestyle? I have tried to assure her that my marraige of 27 years is not going to be broken up and this is just sex for us...I have tried to express the feeling of too many rules ruins everyones fun..she just doesnt get it.
Any help is appreciated...

jennandjamesinm
11-08-2005, 11:05 AM
With one word...goodbye. There are just some people that aren't cut out to be in the lifestyle, and I think that this woman is one of those people. You can't convince people not to think the way that she does. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, it just might take some time to find a new couple that you are compatible with. Like you said - swinging is just about sex, nothing more nothing less, she is the ones with issues and if she can't take your word for it, you probably need to part ways.

Jenn

VegasLee
11-08-2005, 12:25 PM
What Jenn said. Time to move on.

Swinging is about having fun. Drama is NOT fun. Why put up with the Drama?

Pepper & Drew
11-08-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah, what they said! If it's not fun anymore, don't do it. It's the same advice I'd give you if every time you went golfing you got so upset that you threw your clubs in the lake. If she continues to "keep score", the three of you will always lose. And, apparently she's not going to see anytime soon that she's a killjoy. Time to cut the cord.

Pepper

Carol_Danny
11-08-2005, 02:01 PM
We'll add our agreement to what everyone said above, just leave that relationship and find a more suitable and like-minded couple to play with.

Carol & Danny

good times
11-08-2005, 02:54 PM
I agree with all of the above, lifes to short for this kind of drama.

Alura
11-08-2005, 04:59 PM
We had this happen with the couple during our first swinging experience. They, just like us, were first timers.

She and I were in the living room, Mrs. Alura and her husband in the bedroom when Mrs. A started cumming. She was a bit noisy in those days (no kids in the house) and, as usual, started demanding "Fuck Me!!!!!" repeatedly.

Mrs. Playmate was working on her second tongue-inspired orgasm and immediately lost her concentration.

I looked between her thighs and said, "It sounds like your husband is doing nice things to my wife! Wanna go watch?" We did, and what a sight it was, but that's in another thread.

We switched back to our spouses and the rest of the evening went well. They spent the night.

In the morning she came storming out of the bedroom and the two of them left immediately.

In a few days hubby came by our house and told us his wife had kept demanding to know if Mrs. Alura was a better lay than she was. He knew he had hesitated far too long thinking about the question but he really didn't mean for his silence to be his answer. Regardless, she had told him she would never swing again so could he just come by once in awhile and fuck Mrs. Alura?

We said no and haven't seen nor heard from them since. It's far better that way. Our second playcouple were much nicer; we played with them for years.

Alura

northindycpl
11-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Been there, done that, and left the couple to fine another way to swing with out us.

The Jealousy does NOT get any better no matter what you do or don't do and I personally think that the more you try to work within unreasonable worries the more you completely loose the fun and excitment of swinging.

I would be pretty blunt and just say good bye. There are plenty of others out there waiting for you :)

WesternSwing
11-08-2005, 05:24 PM
I echo what others have said, it is time to move on.

Mr. WS

starlinn
11-08-2005, 05:53 PM
have tried to express the feeling of too many rules ruins everyones fun..she just doesnt get it.
Any help is appreciated...

I noticed this part in the thread. Before I respond, I do have to ask, were rules broken? Is this why she is upset?

lovers
11-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Time to move on..... If they're not capable of letting go of jealousy, then they shouldn't be in the lifestyle.

EvilMJ
11-08-2005, 06:27 PM
well I know I am going to echo what everyone else said..so here goes.

It is clear that she has jelousy issues. It is unlikely that she is going to get over them anytime soon. If you cannot relax and enjoy the experience then what is the point. I agree it is time to move on.

Did they clearly state what their rules were? Was anyone really breaking them? or is it just a case of she is just not cut out to swing. I suspect it is not a large section of the population that can participate, there are many more that just can't deal with it. (Not that there is anything wrong with that BTW, monogamy is a wonderful thing).

intuition897
11-08-2005, 07:52 PM
In a few days hubby came by our house and told us his wife had kept demanding to know if Mrs. Alura was a better lay than she was. He knew he had hesitated far too long thinking about the question but he really didn't mean for his silence to be his answer. Regardless, she had told him she would never swing again so could he just come by once in awhile and fuck Mrs. Alura?

This just makes me shudder. This is SO contrary to the way the lifestyle should be. It sounds like the vote is unanimous: say goodbye. Or at the very least, you could tell them that it's apparent that there are some jealousy issues, and you are both very uncomfortable playing when you know that this is the case. Perhaps you don't need to say goodbye forever, but let them know (politely but firmly) that a break would be a good idea between you two couples. One thing I noticed in your post, Studios, is that it sounded like it was the three of you (you, Mrs. Studios, and Mr. Playmate) who were trying to come up with a solution. I'd suggest that there are two "teams": You and Mrs. Studios, and Mr. and Mrs. Playmate. Just work out what is/is not acceptable for you and your wife and present that to the other "team" as a whole. This is their problem to work out, and Mr. Playmate should not be seeking help for this problem outside of the two of them. I doubt it's helpful, and more than likely counter-productive as Mrs. Playmate will likely see it as a conspiracy of some sort against her. Which is only going to aggravate things. This might not be what's happening, but it's just what I took from the post.

Sure hope you can all get this sorted out between you. Who knows? After a break they'll maybe get their issues sorted out and terrific playmates! Good luck!

Studios2go
11-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Thanks all you have really given me an open and unbias opinion on this matter.
Her rules probably were broken by her husband..he was not suppose to do anything to me that he did not do to her...geeeeezz wtf? They wanted to spice up their sex life which I think it was pretty void anyway. Guess they will need to deal with that one on their own now!

Our rules are always basic and simple safe sex always and stay together..I guess we are just too far apart from meeting of the minds.

Life is too short not to enjoy sex as we want. Thanks for the help...now to searching again!
Studios

two4youinswva
11-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Well shit, looks like everyone else got to say what I was going to say before I got to say it. :mad:

So Dito to what everyone else expressed and just tell them "Thanks for flying Studios2go Airlines! Buh-Bye!" ;)