PDA

View Full Version : Couples interested in MFM But not single males?

curious24
11-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Why do people do this. In their ad they put they have fantasies about a MFM, FFM, MMMF, FFFM, MFMF etc. But what really gets me is that they put in all caps "NO SINGLE MEN, SINGLE MEN DO NOT MAIL ANYTHING YOU WILL GET NO RESPONSE, NO SINGLE MEN!!!!!!"

Is that a little confusing? I mean how can you have a MFM, MMMF without any single guys? :confused:

SJCPL1
11-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Bravo! I think people don't quite know what they want sometimes.

northindycpl
11-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Is that a little confusing? I mean how can you have a MFM, MMMF without any single guys? :confused:

I would assume it is magic!

I see your point, I chuckle at that often, and I am not a single.

Maybe you should write them and ask?

curious24
11-02-2005, 01:19 PM
I would assume it is magic!

I see your point, I chuckle at that often, and I am not a single.

Maybe you should write them and ask?
Why? They make it pretty clear they won't respond to any single guys. lol :lol:

northindycpl
11-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Tell them that you are the mythical un-committed man that they are looking for.

Single, no..... you are un-committed.

Clearly they will understand that. I mean, in their world they can have a gang bang with no gang :lol:

curious24
11-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Tell them that you are the mythical un-committed man that they are looking for.

Single, no..... you are un-committed.

Clearly they will understand that. I mean, in their world they can have a gang bang with no gang :lol:
I'm sure that will give the reputation that I've always wanted.. haha.. ;)

Carol_Danny
11-02-2005, 01:44 PM
I sometimes think many of these people use abbreviations that they see without really understanding what they mean. We met someone recently who also had MFM in their advert, but when we were talking they said there was no way they would have a threesome with a single man. We asked about the MFM in their ad, and they were taken aback when they understood what it meant. They just said they used it because they saw it in so many other ads ;)

They also had BBC in their advert, but then said they weren't into black men! :confused:

Carol xoxoxo

CB_n_Red
11-02-2005, 02:00 PM
They also had BBC in their advert, but then said they weren't into black men! :confused:

Carol xoxoxo

Maybe they like listening to the World Service..... ;)

CB

Chicup
11-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Why do people do this. In their ad they put they have fantasies about a MFM, FFM, MMMF, FFFM, MFMF etc. But what really gets me is that they put in all caps "NO SINGLE MEN, SINGLE MEN DO NOT MAIL ANYTHING YOU WILL GET NO RESPONSE, NO SINGLE MEN!!!!!!"

Two reasons.

Even couples who do like single men will sometimes say that since they will do the contacting of the single men. Basicaly they are saying, don't call us, we will call you.

The second reason is that you don't need single men to have an MFM. We have done it with a couple we have known for years. As such we have had many MFM's without a single 'single' guy. I've been the extra M more often than not, and I am anything but single.

trublujo
11-02-2005, 02:49 PM
One other reason for this could be the couple is looking only for married men that are looking to cheat on their wives.... I don't know how anyone would want to help a man cheat but yes they are out there, just my opinion. we only look for single males, not into breaking up relationships here.

Alura
11-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Curious24 asked:

I mean how can you have a MFM, MMMF without any single guys?

It's really quite simple, Curious. The required number of couples get together and the ladies take turns enjoying all the men at once. If one of the spouses is out of town, the home-bound spouse can still go to the event, knowing there will be a place for him/her.

If the group consists of three couples, there can be one MFM and one FMF. Nobody is left out. Ummm! Loads of fun and little drama. Nobody is risk-free, trading nothing for everything. Everyone understands completely how the others feel about somebody else having sex with his/her spouse. Taking turns is the key.

It's the best way, in our opinion.

Mr. Alura

Alura
11-02-2005, 03:19 PM
CB wrote:

Maybe they like listening to the World Service.

That was my thought too, CB, but I'm a fan!. :)

Mr. Alura

Chicup
11-02-2005, 03:31 PM
If the group consists of three couples, there can be one MFM and one FMF. Nobody is left out. Ummm! Loads of fun and little drama. Nobody is risk-free, trading nothing for everything. Everyone understands completely how the others feel about somebody else having sex with his/her spouse. Taking turns is the key.

It's the best way, in our opinion.

Mr. Alura

Call me stupid but I didn't think of that possibility, we have only had a 3 couple play once so far, so I'm sure we would have figured it out eventually :lol:

JnCC
11-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Why do people do this. In their ad they put they have fantasies about a MFM, FFM, MMMF, FFFM, MFMF etc. But what really gets me is that they put in all caps "NO SINGLE MEN, SINGLE MEN DO NOT MAIL ANYTHING YOU WILL GET NO RESPONSE, NO SINGLE MEN!!!!!!"I'm not real sure here, but I think they do it because they don't want any single men.
Why don't you PM them and find out?

I mean how can you have a MFM, MMMF without any single guys?Again, not sure, but I think that sometimes, one or more of the women at a party "sit one out."
Basically, what they're saying to you, as a single male is, "If you can't find a woman on your own, they're not going to loan you any of theirs, either"

They have to draw the line somewhere.

They also had BBC in their advert, but then said they weren't into black men!Third time's a charm. I don't know what BBC means either, but if it has anything to do with black men, the only things I can think of are unrepeatable here.

Maybe they like listening to the World Service..... ;)CBOr they have a Big Block Chevy in their truck?

Alura
11-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Trublujo wrote:

One other reason for this could be the couple is looking only for married men that are looking to cheat on their wives.

I'm sure that's possible, Trublujo, in that everything is. Still, it's my hope that there aren't very many of those folks.

Mr. Alura

Alura
11-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Chicup wrote:

Call me stupid but I didn't think of that possibility, we have only had a 3 couple play once so far, so I'm sure we would have figured it out eventually

I doubt there are many people who've read your posts, Chicup, who are stupid enough to call you stupid.

A couple of weeks ago I released the spring compressors on a front strut without the retaining cap in place. The wounds have healed, but I feel more stupid than you.

Mr. Alura