Should We Talk Dirty To YOU?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Talk Dirty To YOU?

• The Dirtier the Better!
    • I can take it or leave it
    • Dirty Talk is a turn off
    • It's ok to a point

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm (David) finding it harder and harder to even get into the mood, when someone feels like they need to talk as dirty as they can to me.

And, while I don't have any difficulty saying NO...or discussing other sexual preferences. I feel like I'm asking someone to shut the hell up, if I/we ask them to refrain from it.

Our past 2 get togethers, have been with couples where the female was really vocal. Guys & Gals, I'm not saying screamer. I'm saying they took a woody, and turned it into a turtle, in under 10 seconds. All with a comment they made. Which wasn't that bad really.

Any suggestions for dealing with it? Open to anything about now. Including, telling them to shut the hell up.

Would you be offended, if someone asked you to refrain from it??

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: danc694u ]

I have noticed in some peoples profiles they list dirty talk as a turn on. Now personally I find it distracting if it is more than the occasional comment. But that is just me....

I guess if they were really bothering me I would try to put something in their mouth to keep them busy :)

Kissy

I think it's just one of those things that you have to let people know. I like it to a degree...but I have a friend who gets really into it... and when she starts it I just crack up and it totally kills things for me.. because it's so extreme..but yet I've seen her use it on guys when she's ready for them to cum and they usually cum in seconds after she starts.

I think your best bet is to include it in your "beforehand" discussions... and if it does come up during sex... put a stop to it before it puts a stop to you.

I don't have a problem listening to it but I feel obligated to join in and I have absolutely nothing to say thAt I am not totally uncomfortable saying. I guess it just doesn't come naturally for me. This can cause the ole one eyed monster to get quite distracted though.

Along the same lines comes spanking. Tam likes me to slap her ass now and then in the throes of passion and I oblige but it is not a turn on for me.

We usually let people know upfront that we do enjoy talking dirty and being talked dirty too..so then if they are uncomfortable with it then they can let us know and we won't do it.....agree on the talking dirty to some guys to get them to cum..LOL it does work...

Connie

I can see where it would be a big turn on for some people. And, there are exceptions for myself as well. Sometimes, I do enjoy it.

But more often than not. In a new "setting" with a new "couple", I have difficulty making a "horny" connection.

But, thanks for all of your inputs.

Recently on these Message Boards a man posted about watching his wife indulge in sexual activity and referred to her as a slut/whore. Well, he drew a LOT of fire from people here for referring to his spouse in such derogatory terms.

I'll admit that I love nasty sex talk during sex, it's a turn on to me. In the throes of passion, if someone talks dirty/nasty to me it just revs me up that much more. And yes, if a man especially uses the terms this particular man used in his post.

Now if a man were to call me those outside of sex, he'd get smacked and if he did it in front of friends...YIKES, I'd hate to think what would happen to him.

Are you turned on by nasty sex talk? Are you NOT turned on by it because you can't distinguish between play and reality? If you're not turned on by nasty sex talk, why? Do you prefer to remain silent during sex? If not, what do you say during sex if not something dirty? Why do you remain silent during sex? Is there an appropriate time or an inappropriate time to use the words slut/whore during sex?

I'll stop asking questions cause I could go on all night. :D

Quin

I am like you. I like it during sex, especially from my hubby during sex that follows a swinging encounter. But outside of sex I would find it very offensive if he referred to me with those words.

I think that during a swinging session, dirty sex talk isn't done, at least that's been my experience. There are a few within my circle that I will engage in dirty sex talk during sex but we're comfortable with each other after 14 or more years to do so. I think should someone start the really dirty sex talk with me being their first time with me, I might be taken back a bit and most likely wouldn't get involved. I know a few years ago a new couple had heard an old friend and I indulge in some dirty sex talk and they must have thought it was okay as the male of the couple started talking like that when he was with me and a few of the other guys kind of nicely let him know that he hadn't *earned* that liberty with me and to knock it off.

I love dirty talk during sex. I would talk dirty to the man first then that would usually fire him up more.

We enjoy some dirty talk during sex, but only between ourselves. I think it would be some what presumptuous to engage in that sort of language in a swing atmosphere unless as Quin said she has with some that she has known for many years. As for making those sort of references in public, I find it very distasteful and offensive.

Lori

Guest <Guest>

Quin,

I read the previous post and now have also read yours. Everyone is getting hung up on the appropriateness of the language and when it is or is not ok to refer to a woman in those terms. I agree that the original poster came across in a rather crass way.

However, I know there are some relationships where the wife or girlfriend is a very submissive female and enjoys the humiliation of being told to have sex with the husbands friends or acquaintances. And she might even enjoy being referred to as a f'ng slut etc.

It takes all kinds.

WE like to talk dirty to each other. we agree that dirty sex talk shouldn't be done around other people. So talk dirty while u fuck like rabbits and enjoy each other to the fullest extent...

I love talking dirty, and like being called a slut, whore, etc. during sex and when used--to me--as a compliment in public. Frankly, I also like how the word "slut" sounds.

Strangely, while I really enjoy a passionate woman's dirty talk during sex, I'm not a very conversationalist with my clothes off. That's one area in which I still need to loosen up. My sex talk tends to be gentle ("I love the feel of your...".etc etc) rather than dirty ("shake your ass, you slut!")

We love dirty sex talk both when we are by ourselves and when we are swinging with our group, especially the latter. To be asked to fuck someone really hard, that she loves my hard cock, that she is cumming etc is a real turn-on for me and I like to reciprocate by telling her she is a great fuck, her cunt is so wet, when I am about to explode inside her and so on.

we both enjoy some dirty sex talk, but to a point. i prefer the more descriptive sex talk, but not what could be construed as degrading. i want to hear how good things feel... in detail... but the other "terms of endearment" (i say that sarcastically) are kind of a turn off for me.

as for swinging and sex talk, we usually just feed off the other couple. if they don't mind- get descriptive on me!

I enjoy talking dirty during sex, especially the "descriptive" kind of dirty. But, usually after things get going really good, I am not able to talk. Moan, yes - talk, no.

I kinda' enjoy it when my wife talks dirty to me during sex, because she doesn't usually talk that way unless we're having sex. I, on the other hand, don't do much talking during sex because, as my dear ole mamma told me, "it ain't polite to talk with your mouth full"! I'd much rather be munchin' than talkin'....hell, you can talk any old time. I have known people who use words like "my little whore", or "my sexy little slut" as terms of endearment. I must admit that it kind of threw me ar first, until I looked past the crassness of it and finally saw it for what it was. Sportync

We haven't done much "dirty talk" with our playcouple friends. Mrs. Alura can usually be counted on for things like, "Oh, god! Yes! I need a cock! Somebody fuck me now! Fill me up with hot cum! Aiyeeeeee!" and similar things during her climaxes.

We've never called anyone names like "slut" or "whore" and can't imagine circumstances under which we would.

Our idea of "sexy pillow talk" would be done with each other and might sound like:

(Scene: A couple, new to swinging, has just been introduced by two experienced couples who have been playing together for some time. The husband lies alone, sprawled naked on a large bed when his wife enters the room.)

She: "Hi, Darling! Do you have room for your severely fucked wife in that big ol' bed?"

He: "I sure do, Doll!" (takes her in his arms and kisses her lovingly) Your kisses taste like cum."

She: "Small wonder, Darling. I've had two very delicious helpings since I last saw you. Taste my ear."

He: "Hmmm. How'd that happen?"

She: "Well, I told Bill and David I wanted to be in control of the threesome and the first thing I wanted to do was suck their cocks and drink their first loads. I thought the quantity would be larger than it would later. I had them lie side-by-side so I could suck one and then the other. One thing they seemed to enjoy a lot was when I rubbed the head of one cock in my ear while sucking the other. David's first spurt went directly into my ear but I managed to drink most of it. Then I switched to Bill and sucked a load out of him. I'm gonna like this lifestyle! For the first time in my life I have cum from two guys in both my stomach and my pussy! And neither one is from my husband! How sexy is that, Darling?"

He: "Very sexy, Sweetheart! Would you care to make it three?"

She: "Well, look at this! I guess those ladies didn't properly take care of you, Darling. Is that taste from Dawn or Ashley?

He: "Both, I guess. You shouldn't be surprised. I always get hard for you.

She: "You just lie still, Lover. I'm gonna suck your cock. I'll drink the first spurt and take the rest in my pussy. Then you can tell me about your adventure with those two sexy ladies..."

Wouldn't it be unnatural not to converse or moan and express pleasure during sex? I am not a screamer or one for a lot of dirty talking, but I am certainly no stick in the mud and neither is the hubby. I derive pleasure out of knowing he is being pleasured....and I know the pleasurable sounds he makes ::P: . If he weren't making them, it would distract from my own pleasure and I'd be more apt to thinking about getting dressed and calling it a night.

Lori

What a turn on! I love the sound of my husband in the throws of pleasure! That's what its all about!

For both of us the moaning, groaning and talking are an integral part of the sexual experience. We love to hear each other emitting sounds of pleasure when we are with other partners. As for the talking we think it is important to tell our partners what we like (and dislike), to let them know we are enjoying what they are doing to us, to alert them to the fact we are approaching the point of orgasm, and for them to do likewise.

Brian and Jo

Talking during sex is a must for me. So much so that some of our encounters at swing clubs in Amsterdam with men that didn't speak or understand English were disappointing to me. I love talking almost as much as kissing.

My hubby and I have been swinging only 3 months and been with 3 other couples, each time in same room.

Enjoy the watching and hearing each other with other partners. Regarding nasty talk, we're working our way towards that, it'll feel more natural when we're more comfortable with each of these couples. We very much love to communicate with our partners. Its an important part to having enjoyable sex. Right now we tell our partners when we like something they do, For example:" I like when you ---------, please do it some more cus it really gets me hot or turned on"

We both like just talking alot about anything and everything while cuddling after sex with our partners, and even while giving partners a full body massage. We don't like the quiet. We're both pretty bold people, so I'm sure we'll be talking more of the "Nasty talk" fairly soon.;)

Guest xerogirl

My mouth is too full to talk, most of the time ...lol...:lol: I love to hear my hubbies moaning sounds while swinging it's a MAJOR turn on for me. Every time we have been swinging there is lots of sounds of pleasure going on. :8-0::

Definitely true. It's hard and mostly unwise to talk with your mouth full. However, we love to start slow with massage and talk until the moaning get too loud (from us of course) and by then we are not interested in talking much.

Keep having fun.

Randy & Ramona

We were once seeing a couple a lot, and the other guy and I became very good friends by chatting online. My husband doesn't spend much time on the computer, and neither did this other girl. The other guy and I became increasingly verbal (as in talking dirty) with each other with each sexual encounter we had. This did not bother my husband, in fact it opened some stuff up for us. The other guy's wife was not so happy though. She became very threatened by me. We no longer see them. What a shame! They were a great couple, but she had some hangups. ()()

What do you like to hear or say that really gets results!

My wife is great at talking nasty to me and me to her, but I’m hesitant to talk that way to other women. I don’t want to offend, I get inhibited. I’ve asked her many times what was said to her, but after having a good time with one (or more) of the guys at the club, by the end of the night she doesn’t recall.

Women seem to be able to get by with more than us guys. Last Halloween she painted her face like a tiger, had the tiger ears and wore a tiger print dress that had a slit up the front that went all the way up (no panties) and showed a lot of cleavage to boot. She went around the club asking, “Do you want to pet my pussy?” She recently walked up to a guy and said, “How about you give me that just fucked look!” Some of the lines she’s used on me were:

"This is how I licked Steve's balls last night..."

"Come'on, give it to me rough"

and the ever popular "May I suck your cock? Pul-eeaze?"

My request is simple....Please post what the top words, phrases, questions, commands or statements that really turn you on, push you over the edge or just really stiffen your woody. As foreplay, or at the moment before you explode--I want to hear it all!

I have a book that lists the top 28 words on a scale of top taboo ratings of dirty words (why 28 I don't know)

and I have to say that I agree with Danc most of those words used in a bedroom setting I find an instant turn off. I can hear them in general conversation with no problem - I suppose it is because hearing them is one thing having them applied to oneself is totally different.

I guess we used our own version of slang and nicknames (with each other) to get the point across, and "oh yeah, harder, softer, just like that and right there" goes a long way when you are with someone else.

If you are asking for pick up lines that is another question... and answer

Nope, not pick-up lines necessarily although those can sometimes be fun too.

Those responses are exactly why I feel inhibited and hesitant, but it’s important to hear. Maybe I am off base or among the few with this topic, that’s part of what I’m asking too.

My wife will sometimes ask what I love most about her, I’ve always told her it’s her mouth. What she says or how she says it, the way she interacts with me and I know it’s a big turn on to the other guys too.

Sex is fun, really fun, but it’s not just the physical act. The times I have the most fun is when I’m mentally stimulated. Sure looks are important and can be a huge factor to initial attraction, but personality, sense of humor and interaction are the real turn on .... the mental stimulation.

Quiet grunts and soft moans are a turn on too, but when the rest is silence I feel like something is missing.

Whats funny is that 'dirty talking' was a huge turn off for me until very recently, now its a turn on. WHY I have no idea.

On the other hand for my wife its still a turn off *DOH!*

For me, it really depends on the mood that I am in. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I find it distracting. Hubby definitely likes it.

My wife loves it. It was kinda of hard for me to get into at first, and it seemed awkward and funny. After I got used to it though, it's a lot of fun. Of course it is not an everytime thing, but just when the mood is right - when we both just want rough hard sex. Then it is great, it turns both of us on enormously!

D and N

For me (Mr Brit) it works providing that it's inspired, and it's genuine. If there's a hint that a woman is reading from a script, or is only doing it because it's something that he wants, then it becomes one of the biggest turn-offs.

When I (the male) 1st met my sweety I soon discovered she had a penchant for talking very naughty and being very "vocal" during sex. At first I was more in shock than anything as the stuff she was saying was really VERY, VERY naughty! :eek: LOL

Anyway, I soon accepted it as who she was but there was one problem...I lived in an apartment...

One sunny Sunday we sort of got all wild and crazy. The people who lived above me (the landlord's daughter and her hubby) where having a dinner party, unbeknownst to us, as we carried on below them. Their dinning room is DIRECTLY above my bedroom...

Needless to say they heard EVERY dirty word that slipped out her mouth that day, she is also a screamer...we broke up their party.... I was almost evicted!!!! :eek:

So all in all, I don't mind some dirty talk, just as long as the volume is down.... ;)

I mentioned she was "talking dirty" but maybe I should STRESS the word DIRTY.... She said things that made ME blush...and a few comments on how the neighbors wife should give some things a whirl....things like that....It really did "cross the line" as we know they can hear us, I just didn't know they were home and she didn't care.

I don't think anyone screams like this either...sounds like murder some times not sex and often can freak me out as I wait for someone outside to call 911 and report an attack or something...LOL :rofl:

Sounds like fun and something I'd like to hear.

My wife will sometimes sound as if she's crying, but when she starts shouting, "Fuck my pussy", "Fuck me hard" or "Gawd I love being fucked like this" anyone can tell she's having a good time.

We have had people tease her about it the next morning though. One such couple teased by calling her James Brown, " Good Gawd Huhhh...."

The sexiest thing a man ever said to me was "I get hard just looking at you"....turned me to melted butter. That was a very long time ago but I do like talk, even dirty talk, during sex. One of our swing partners loves to talk dirty, calls me a little slut, and I eat it up....lol.

My wife flashed her pussy to the club owner last Saturday night (pajama party) and he said, "Honey, you could make an old man stutter."

Ashley - What if anything did you say or do to indicate that you would "eat it up"?

What other things does he say?

Do you talk dirty back?

Thanks

Ashley - What if anything did you say or do to indicate that you would "eat it up"?
What other things does he say?

Do you talk dirty back?

Oh I just laugh and agree with him. He asks me things like "how many cocks have you had tonight?" and tells me that "he loves little sluts like me". I don't really talk dirty back, just laugh and answer his questions. We have a lot of fun. It's a natural part of his personality.

I love "nasty talk"- I mean I LOVE it :)

Language is wonderful, in all of it's variability.

Something about "Can I lick your labia majora and your labia minora?" just doesn't move me. Where as I find "Can I suck on your cunt lips?." rather exciting.

As much as I love dirty talk- I am careful in it's use. Many people don't like it....

Oh how I love to hear "Ram you cock in my pussy!!!!".......

I love being talked dirty to and I love doing it but my better half doesn't often get into it. He loves it when I talk to him though .

J & M

I (male half) love talking dirty to my wife, but I simply laugh if she tries to talk dirty to me. It sounds funny - unnatural I guess. She'll say things like "Fuck me harder!" or something, but it doesn't get any worse than that. But when I talk to her, the dirtier the better. She likes it down-right nasty:eek: !

I don't think that I would feel comfortable talking like this to someone else though, it is something that we do between us that turns her on (and turns her on just from me).

Interesting topic. In the last year or so, I've begun to enjoy some 'dirty' talk.

The odd part is, it always repulsed me before. Perhaps it has something to do with being comfortable with your life partner? :confused:

Anyone else with thoughts on this? Did you always enjoy it or is it something newly acquired as I have?

A little stereotypical perhaps (maybe even clichéd), but I've always enjoyed the duality of a woman who can give the appearance of 'butter wouldn't melt' in public, but who can be utterly forthright when she really wants something.

This extends into the realm of 'talking dirty'. For me (Mr B) it's a big turn-on to hear a woman who's prepared to talk in the earthiest of tones about what she wants and what she likes. That is to say, I've yet to encounter a woman who has used dirty talk so frequently, or so inappropriately, that it's ceased to be arousing.

Perhaps I equate a woman who's prepared to utter (or scream) those sweet dirty somethings to one who is relaxed, comfortable with me (and herself), and is enjoying what's happening between us - and whoever else is in the room?

For me, if the dirty talk is spontaneous and not to off the wall it can be a turn on, but if it sounds like the dialogue from a bad porn movie, I'm limp in two seconds. The worst is sometimes what is said strikes me as humorous and I have the uncontrollably urge to laugh. I've noticed that it doesn't seem possible to continue with sex and laugh at the same time, but maybe that's just me. Because of that I generally try to keep the dirty talk to foreplay and remain silent once the sex itself begins.

Having "survived" feminism I realize I cannot really let it go. I was making love with a very important lover (an old flame from years ago whose flame I wanted to rekindle) and he started talking dirty to me. I guess I thought I was "experienced" but some things he said took me completely out of the mood! When he said "you're so good at this you could make money" I was shocked.

I also was taken aback when he said things like "you like c*ck" and "you like to be fucked don't you?" ... well. who doesn't?

We managed to talk it out ... he eventually reassured me that those words are just for the moment and not pertinent to "real life" the rest of the day ...

As far as feminism goes, I am proud of the fact that I have a career and can support myself so I'll not ever call him "Master" (even tho I"m a submissive). He'll have to settle for something else like "Sir" or "Major" (his former military rank) l guess!! That actually sounds better than Master!

I guess it all depends on you personaly, and what youre comfortable with. I'm glad you addressed the problem with him and came to an understanding that he doesn't really consider you a prostitute. My boyfriend had the opposite problem when I first told him to talk dirty to me (while drunk one night), he winded up saying the same thing over and over "you like to be fucked hard, dont you?" and a couple other things... took a lot of effort not to laugh, I could tell he was stopping himself from going "too far". Personaly as long as you dont involve my mother, or something just as gross, while talking dirty to me I'm fine with it. He now feels comfortable enough to call me a dirty little whore in bed and I know that's not how he really views me but rather something that turns both of us on.

It's more like roleplaying for me and probably most people. I'm also very independant as well and would never let a guy talk like that to me in seriousness, however in bed I view it a bit differently. Perhaps one night I might actually wind up making him pay @ dirty little whore LOL maybe pick me up on a corner somewhere wearing high heels and a mini skirt....

To each his/her own.

My boyfriend was in the military as well, but calling him a Specialist wont really impress anyone much unless I'm refering to something else other than his rank ;)