This is probably a question that only those who attend off-premise clubs can answer. Off-premise clubs around here meet once a month. Every meet is a theme meet.

The clubs encourage people to "dress" for it. This usually means a costume or some theme attire. People don't have to costume up, but most do.

Do you like this aspect of club swinging?

Do you always put a special outfit together that is theme based, or do you avoid this?

For those of you who like dress for the theme, how do you feel about attendees who never dress in costume?

LM

I've never attended an off-premise party but our clubs do a theme once a month and they are usually the largest in attendance. I dress up for most of them and my favorite is naughty school girl. :lol: As for those that don't dress up I have no feelings against it. Some people are not as brave as others when it comes to standing out in a crowd and thats ok too.

We usually always dress to whatever theme there is ...it's fun :D We go to a convention every year at Halloween time and we spend months thinking up what we are going to wear and getting the costumes all together.

We don't think any differently about those that choose not to dress for a theme, like Mrs. GT said, some people are just braver than others when it comes to dressing different.

Teresa

I've never attended an off-premise party but our clubs do a theme once a month and they are usually the largest in attendance. I dress up for most of them and my favorite is naughty school girl. :lol: As for those that don't dress up I have no feelings against it. Some people are not as brave as others when it comes to standing out in a crowd and thats ok too.
So it sounds like on-premise clubs, which I presume are open at least every weekend, have a monthly theme night too.

The thing about costumes that have gotten in my way is, I can't get a feel for what the person looks like. :lol: People will wear a mask nearly the whole night, or they have their face painted up, or the outfits are not very sexy, sometimes goofy. If I was a regular attender and new the people it wouldn't matter, but when you step into a club once or twice a year, if at that, I think the cover-you-up costumes can lessen your chances of meeting new people.

LM

We usually always dress to whatever theme there is ...it's fun :D We go to a convention every year at Halloween time and we spend months thinking up what we are going to wear and getting the costumes all together.

We don't think any differently about those that choose not to dress for a theme, like Mrs. GT said, some people are just braver than others when it comes to dressing different.

Teresa

Teresa -

Your avatar tells me that you and Ted know how to put a great costume together. I can see your faces and your clothes are very sexy.

That I love at a club.

LM

So it sounds like on-premise clubs, which I presume are open at least every weekend, have a monthly theme night too.LM

Yes, they are on-premise clubs that are open everyday and have monthly themes. Sorry should have clarified that.

The thing about costumes that have gotten in my way is, I can't get a feel for what the person looks like. :lol:

LM

You have a point here. We were supposed to meet a couple at the school girl party last weekend and completely missed them because the girls hair was in pony tails. It's amazing how much that can change someones appearance. :lol:

Most of the theme parties we attend are of a sexy nature and require less clothing than one would normally wear so this doesn't present a problem normally.

What kind of theme are you talking about?

The thing about costumes that have gotten in my way is, I can't get a feel for what the person looks like. :lol: People will wear a mask nearly the whole night, or they have their face painted up, or the outfits are not very sexy, sometimes goofy.

LM

We always "dress the theme". Leather & Lace last time and next month is "Pajama Party". I know what you mean about face coverage. We try to make sure our faces aren't "decorated", so that we can be seen for who we are. We would hate to miss out on a good hook up because we looked like Gene Simmons or something.

(Of course a Gene Simmons tongue wouldn't hurt.........)

Teresa -

Your avatar tells me that you and Ted know how to put a great costume together. I can see your faces and your clothes are very sexy.

That I love at a club.

LM

Thank you :kissface:...I do agree about the make-up...we always try and pick something that doesn't require a heavily made up face. However, last year for Halloween we went as Snow White and her Prince...I wore a short black wig and people that we had known for years didn't know who I was unless I was standing beside Ted :lol:

Teresa

What kind of theme are you talking about?

The very first club we attended was the Valentine's Day theme. I remember one woman in baggy overalls, face paint, and a bandana tied around her head. Not at all appealing.

The other time it was Halloween. Maybe not the best choice. We were stunned when we saw many of them naked late in a suite we were invited to where observing was allowed, which is why we went. We couldn't tell who was who. Yet we knew this was the same group in all the costumes.

The only way we recognized one guy was that he wore a costume with a HUGE 24" stuffed cock hanging in front of him. Guess who had the biggest penis in the playroom? At least we think it was him. :D

LM

Teresa -

I would LOVE to own a wig.

A wig would be a very cool and sexy way to give a woman a new look on the club scene.

LM

Most of the theme parties they have at the clubs we go to seem to be geared more for the girls to dress up than the guys. My favorites are the school girl party, lady in red and the sexy lingerie party. some of them I am not to fond of though like the pajama party, I can't help noticing that very few people look sexy in pajamas. :o

I only dress up for the halloween party, but like I said most of them are for the girls. I don't look that hot in a red dress, school girl outfit, or lingerie so I usually pass on the costume on those nights.

We love dressing up for themes. All the clubs we attend, that happen to be on premise, have a theme every time they have a party (some weekly, some less often) and we almost always participate. Though admittedly it's not as easy for my husband to dress a lot of the themes as it is for me.

Sometimes there is a theme we don't like, and we just dress sexy that night, so we don't think anything of others who don't dress for a theme.

One theme we really dislike is "Pimp & Ho" though it seems to be a very popular one.

We love dressing up for themes.

So does Fem D and I do to; if it calls for it. I don't like the wearing of masks but at least I think that towards the end of the dance they should start coming off like every other article of clothing does. :lol:

BTW, tonight is the one year anniversary of our 1st time with another couple. It was the Mardi Gras, of course, so no masks were involved. Less was More in that case :D

Male D

The very first club we attended was the Valentine's Day theme. I remember one woman in baggy overalls, face paint, and a bandana tied around her head. Not at all appealing.

LM

I can see where this wouldn't be appealing, I am also not sure what that kind of outfit has to do with Valentine's day :confused: or being sexy.

Our club has theme nights too we have only been on halloween but my thinking is - it's a swinger club -the theme's are usually geared toward sex, being sexy, (like GT said,school girl party, lady in red, sexy lingerie party), so why would you not wear something sexy :rollseyes and if you wear a mask don't leave it on all night.

At the halloween night some people wore masks but took them off after judging was done or changed completely if it was a cumbersome costume. I did wear a wig (short black) that night (went as a goth chick, leather mini, boots :kissface: ) but I let new people know and the regulars (some I fooled) but they already know what I look like.

Wigs can be very fun, I have several for the club as well as .... well our own private fun :D I also wear them sometimes on the weekend depending on what we are doing or when we take a trip I'll ask Mr Spoo who he wants to travel with (blonde, red head, long, short ;) ) .

Mrs Spoomonkey

Well, the only theme parties we've been to where masks were worn was the mardi gras and then only a few people wore them. Of course, there is always a couple at the Halloween party who wear some sort of mask, but again, not many.

Yes, most of the themes we've seen are geared toward sexy...leather and lace, short skirts/high heels, jungle fever, and some of the others mentioned...so it's pretty easy to just dress sexy instead of "costume up". I never realized that a lot of clubs don't do themes or only do them once a month. Ours all have a theme for every party.

The other day, I put my hair in pigtails for the first time. Wow! Did I have fun. My little tails just bounced everywhere when I walked, and every time I turned my head, I felt so flirty!

Mrs Spoo - I can see where pigtails could fit in nicely with the "school girl party" theme that you mentioned.

Add a tight white blouse, my red bra and breasts begging to get out, a little pleated skirt, knee socks and--if I can find them--saddle shoes, I'd have a blast.

I wonder....

what should I wear under that skirt. :rolleyes:

LM

Nothing!!! facelick

Mrs Spoomonkey

My first thought, too. :D

Then I wondered, do men find it more appealing if a woman has their delicate delectables hidden by satin or lace?

LM

Nothing!!! facelick

Mrs Spoomonkey

I second that opinion. :D

My first thought, too. :D

Then I wondered, do men find it more appealing if a woman has their delicate delectables hidden by satin or lace?

LM

I can't speak for all men, but for me nothing underneath is the sexiest. Especially if it is a school girl party, it takes me back to my youth were one of my favorite fantasies is the cheer leader with nothing on under her short skirt.

So, nothing is my vote.

I can't speak for all men, but for me nothing underneath is the sexiest. Especially if it is a school girl party, it takes me back to my youth were one of my favorite fantasies is the cheer leader with nothing on under her short skirt.

So, nothing is my vote.

I'll remember your preference next time I see you while in my school girl outfit. ;)

LM

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
Teresa -

I would LOVE to own a wig.

A wig would be a very cool and sexy way to give a woman a new look on the club scene.

LM

LM-I have MANY wigs-I've gotten my sexiest at Fredericks.com or from their catolog. They are SO FUN!!!

I LOVE themes!!!

I live for costumes!!

I seen on tv once. But was there ever a time.Where Costumes/Theme at club was u have to dress up as the opps sex. I was thinking how kinky does these costumes partys get. What the wilds thing you ever seen.

With all this talk about costumes, it got me wondering what is the favorite costume among men (ex. naughty nurse, school girl, etc.). Is there a poll on here with that topic?

Guest MrsVan

Mr Van and I are getting ready to go our first club experience and the theme is "Pajama party"..Can you ladies share with me what you wear to the pajama party's? I am trying to get an idea of whether to wear lingerie(chemises, etc.) or what..I know this may sound like a crazy question but I am just not sure what to wear and I do not want to feel over dressed or anything like that.. I personally prefer to wear nothing for pj's :) My birthday suit is just fine.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

MrsVan

Mrs. Van... I'd say just wear what's comfortable for you. I'm not so much of a thigh highs and garters kind of chick. I prefer a simple (and not to mention comfortable and easy to get out of) chemise!

Mr Van and I are getting ready to go our first club experience and the theme is "Pajama party"..Can you ladies share with me what you wear to the pajama party's? I am trying to get an idea of whether to wear lingerie(chemises, etc.) or what..I know this may sound like a crazy question but I am just not sure what to wear and I do not want to feel over dressed or anything like that.. I personally prefer to wear nothing for pj's :) My birthday suit is just fine.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

MrsVan

I'm with you...it's my birthday suit :D But, even though we haven't been to a club pajama party, if we were to go I'd pick a sexy chemises, etc. Make sure it is comfortable likey Dynamar suggested but sexy. There are a lot of very nice, simple but sexy things to find if you just look around.

Have fun.

Mrs Spoomonkey

The other day, I put my hair in pigtails for the first time. Wow! Did I have fun. My little tails just bounced everywhere when I walked, and every time I turned my head, I felt so flirty!

Mrs Spoo - I can see where pigtails could fit in nicely with the "school girl party" theme that you mentioned.

Add a tight white blouse, my red bra and breasts begging to get out, a little pleated skirt, knee socks and--if I can find them--saddle shoes, I'd have a blast.

I wonder....

what should I wear under that skirt. :rolleyes:

LM

How in the world did I ever miss this post?

The thought of you in that outfit is extremely....stimulating.

I shall need some alone time now. ;)

-B

How in the world did I ever miss this post?

The thought of you in that outfit is extremely....stimulating.

I shall need some alone time now. ;)

-B

Brad ~

How did I miss your reply?

I'll dress up for you anytime. :kissface:

LM

We almost always dress up for the monthly theme nights here... We have a large array of costumes from Hedo, that we love to wear here, as our Hedo clothes are a bit over the top, and are a big hit here... Mr Jeep loves his sexy cop costume (where he arrests all the Naughty Schoolgirls, complete with furry handcuffs) and I love my neon yellow Naughty Crossing Guard with the "Cum" and "Don't Cum" sign... hehe...

One of my absolute favorites is our "pot plant" costumes, which won us the PJ Party prize at Hedo.. felt and superglue are a great combination...

Wigs? Bought my first just a few months ago - and love it. Mr Jeep loves it too, and will suggest some days, that my hair isn't quite right... why don't you wear the wig?? :lol: Wink, wink... I know that I'm in for a good time :D

V

Interesting thread, especially since just yesterday my SO and I were talking about an upcoming party that looked like fun while in Vegas. SO is not at all into dressing up in "peacock suits" as she put it to parade around. She wants to be herself and thinks its silly. Its not that she doesn't have a hot body, or would walk around naked at any given moment, just not willing to go to a theme party. Is this a view of other people about theme parties? Why the trend of theme parties anyhow???