We had our first "full swap experience" last night. OMG it was great! Everything I (Keira) was worried about...nothing. No feeling awkward after, none of that. It was truely a great expeirence with a great couple. Ok, I'm sure noone is really interested....but I had to tell someone.

Keira

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Everyone on this board is intrested!!

We know what it is like to want to tell someone what an Awesome time you had but can't because most everyone you know does not know what you are up to.

Congrats on a great first time!!!!

Amazing isn't it? So many questions and concerns and worries...then suddenly - POOF - they're gone. The worst possible thing that could happen to a married couple (having sex with someone else) has happened and the roof didn't fall in on you. No lightning strikes. No tears or hurt feelings. Everyone's still standing and you start to realize WOW! all that bluster about how my marriage will die if we have sex outside of the two of us was a load of BS! Very liberating experience for us, and we're all glad to see more couples out there experiencing it too.

I don't know why, it seems like it should be of no real interest, yet it is actually always interesting a cool to see someone posting something simple and positive like just having had a great time, especially when it's a first time :)

Keira,

Add my congratulations on a great time to the sentiments that everyone else has shared with you. Your post beats the "Shouldn't have, but did anyway" posts any day, in my book. :)

Van

Ok, I'm sure noone is really interested....but I had to tell someone.

Keira

Just as the Naughty's said, we are definitely interested! It's fun to share an experience with great people that "know what it was like".

It also makes us remember our first time. The excitement, the fun, the great conversation with your SO at the end of the night, and then the great sex you have with your SO seems to somehow become even better!

So you see? Most of us really are interested!

:D

Congratulations and we hope the good times continue! :fun:

:salute:

I remember how we felt after our first time, we wanted to tell the world how cool it was... :lol:

Congrats, guys! Glad you had fun.

LOL well I retract my comment about noone being interested. It really was an amazing time. Thanks for all the congrats and things. I was starting to think we wouldn't "pop our swinger cherries", ok it's been two days and we still have the "JBFF" (just been fucked face)...I feel like a teen that just lost my virginity. :lol:

Thanks for letting us know. As much as we enjoy jumping in with advise when people has problems, it's really nice to see someone just saying, "I had a super awesome time!!!!" for a change. Congratulations to you. :)

Piggy

Not interested???? Actually, we'd love to hear all the details...a blow-by-blow account (so to speak)!!! When? Where? Who? What? (And most of all...How?)

Not interested???? Actually, we'd love to hear all the details...a blow-by-blow account (so to speak)!!! When? Where? Who? What? (And most of all...How?)

When: Friday night 4 mar 05

Where: their house...started out they made us dinner, then we went to the hot tub, the livingroom, the bedroom..he he he

Who: a very attractive couple, both tall (like us) and to go along with the looks they are very intelligent also.

What: well we had very hot sex, and all the things that go along with it.

How: we met them off of playfulswingers.com, met them at a local party, chatted via email for a week or so...then well see above for the rest.

as for all the little details.....sorry those are just for us. :8-0:::kiss:

Congratulations CliffandKeira!

I’m also very happy for you both.

One more question though if that’s ok? Was the couple in question also new to the life style like yourselves or were they experienced swingers?

Thanks in advance and once again congratulations.

Maria.

:)

....but I had to tell someone.

That is one of the most important things that the community this board represents offers ... a place to say all those things that you want to talk to your friends about, but know that you can't. Whether you are busting to tell someone about a really awesome experience, or are troubled by doubts that no-one in the vanilla world could relate to, there is somebody here to share it with.

Thanks for telling us your story. It brightened up a gray Monday.

Congrats...we are always so happy for someone who gets off on a good note in the lifestyle. May they all be this wonderful.

Amazing isn't it? So many questions and concerns and worries...then suddenly - POOF - they're gone. The worst possible thing that could happen to a married couple (having sex with someone else) has happened and the roof didn't fall in on you. No lightning strikes. No tears or hurt feelings. Everyone's still standing and you start to realize WOW! all that bluster about how my marriage will die if we have sex outside of the two of us was a load of BS! Very liberating experience for us, and we're all glad to see more couples out there experiencing it too.

We totally agree with Intuituin.

And, yes we all want to hear good news.

Personally, we walked around for weeks with smiles and spent hours fliriting with each other about our encounter over our cell phones. Then seeing eachother in the evening, well lets just say we couldn't wait to get the children to bed.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations CliffandKeira!

I’m also very happy for you both.

One more question though if that’s ok? Was the couple in question also new to the life style like yourselves or were they experienced swingers?

Thanks in advance and once again congratulations.

Maria.

:)

Well, they weren't as new as we are....but they have been in less than a year. And thanks to all for the congrats. (still have that silly grin on my face)

How is the post-swing sex with hubby? Does the talking about it after get you worked up all over again? :lol

Sure does for us.

Congratulations. Posts like these are an inspiration to couples like us that yet to do it, but are getting closer each weekend. Thanks again.

Well everything over here is great, actually to be completly honest I didn't think we would ever be more open with each other than we already were...but I was proven wrong again. The sex has been great. We appreciate each other more (didn't think that was possible either), it all in all has been an amazing experience.